Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ƒrυιт'ѕ ßαѕкєт ⇢ Bonded Together (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx Frυιт'ѕ ßαѕкєт
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bonded Together

This is where you'll be storing your character profiles at! This is the link to the original roleplay.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:05 pm
Zy Xandra

heart "LIFT OUR SORROWS" heart

User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Akemi Ren Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Mimi
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Rat.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Ambitious, short-tempered, and cunning. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Seraphim_Lie

User Image
"I'm learning to breathe on my own again."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Akemi Ren Sohma
But you can call me: Mimi
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once January 7th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: That's my dirty little secret...
I can be very: Ambitious and self-righteous, making her appear to be rather self-centered and snobby. In actuality, Mimi's very loving and protective of her family members, except for the Cat, of course. She couldn't give a care for what happens to the Cat. Usually appearing indifferent at school, she is often surrounded by none other than the student council members and others of the Sohma family who choose to be near her. Every picky little detail must be perfect, otherwise Akemi feels like she might explode, but she won't reveal that to any audience of course. Image is everything to her and she would never in a million years want outsiders to know that she is rather relaxed and short-tempered at home.
This is the role I play in this story: The Rat

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Akemi was born to a young couple who'd longed for a child their entire marriage career, but they had been told that they would not be able to have any children. Determined to have a child, her mother actually managed to become pregnant with none other than her fiery self. Throughout the nine months of developement, her mother had progressively become more and more weak, so much so that the doctors told her that it would be best just to remove the child from her; to remove the child so that she would be able to live a normal life. But her mother was a loving woman who had grown too attached to the child within her womb. Nine months after conceiving Akemi, she gave birth to the tiny babe who looked like an angel sent down from heaven. Her mother actually managed to live through the birthing process, which was a miracle in itself, but the heaven-sent child before them was everything that no one could even dream of.

The moment her father held his precious angel in his arms, she turned into a baby rat, a monster. Her mother managed to grab Akemi away before her father could kill her. He threatened her mother, told her that she was nothing but a devil sent from hell to punish them for no good reason, but her mother pleaded that they kept her, that he would at least pretend to love the child that he had once loved while in the womb. Loving his wife more than anything, he promised that he would act as the 'demons' father and perhaps find a way to restore the child to humanity, no matter the cost. From that day on, he kept distant from Akemi, never once hugging her or kissing her on the forehead as her mother often did. He was always working 'at the lab' and going to the bar only to come home drunk.

Having kept hidden from the "Zodiac-Radar", Akemi didn't have the slightest idea as to what she actually was until one fateful day at the park. She had been playing tag with several of her childhood friends, having the best of times, but the worst of times crept upon her and struck without warning. One of the little boys that she'd been playing with accidentally tripped and wrapped his arms around Akemi. Poof. She was a tiny rat. Finally her Sohma heritage shone through the mysterious shroud and she was taken to live at the Sohma estate like all of the other Zodiac members, never to live the life of a normal child again. Of course, her mother moved to the estate with her due to her terrible health, but her father mysteriously vanished from the picture.

Being raised as the God's favorite, Akemi grew an ego of sorts, but she still had an innocent heart that longed for better days; days without tears to be shed for sadness. She wanted nothing more than to be normal again.

My little secrets!:
Akemi is terrified of any sort of storm, especially thunderstorms. She can't stand lightning or loud noises, either. Taking after her mother's own gentle and artistically talented heart, Akemi can play the violin, piano, and has a lovely voice that many would die for. Not only is she the president of the student council, she's also the president of the drama club.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Sanctuary ~ Utada Hikaru
Walk ~ Foo Fighters
Heroine Syndrome ~ Kanon Wakeshima

Gimme! Gimme! :
Music
Bread
Theatre
Books
Take these away! :
Storms
Thunder
Lightning
The Cat

Seraphim_Lie

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

-Des Animaux-

Beloved Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 pm
Zy Xandra

"LIFT OUR SORROWS" heart

User Image
✱✱✱ Makoto Natsuya Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Mako
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Eighteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Male
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Cat..
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Troubled, loud, friendly (to some). ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ La Reine Rose Noire

User Image
"Not a single ******** was given that day."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Makoto Natsuya Sohma
But you can call me: Sohma
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Eighteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Boy
I'll get older, once June 14 comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now my heart belongs to: Secret
I can be very: In school, he's one of the more popular students. He's cheerful, friendly, and always ready to help out. This often clashes with people's first impressions, due to his manner of dress and missing eye, and usually the more rowdy new students try to fight him. That led to a honing of his ability to talk his way out of things or escape out of most situations.
At home on the Sohma estate however, he is the complete opposite. Quiet, withdrawn, eager to fight...There are few there that know the kinder side to him. Most avoid him, and those who don't are constantly criticizing him. This leads to self-esteem issues and a sense of loneliness, even when he's with friends.

This is the role I play in this story: The Cat.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Mako's mother was a maid in the Sohma household. His father was another Sohma, a member of a distant branch. Mako's mother had already been in a relationship at the time that his parents first started their affair, but it was an abusive. She left that man to be with his father. They were married in a ceremony at the main estate, and he was conceived that very night. His parents were overjoyed to be having a child, since both had wanted one very much. It was like a dream come true.
Til it became a nightmare the day of his birth. As soon as he came out, everyone in the room screamed. Instead of a beautiful baby boy, they had a monster. The stench, the sight...it was too much for either of his parents to take. His father tried strangling him with his own umbilical cord, but was foiled by the doctors around him. His memory was erased once the Dragon arrived to do damage control. Mako's mother killed herself the next day.
With no one else to take him in, he was allowed onto the Sohma main estate, and was given his parents' house (far away from the other Zodiac). To decide who to take care of him, the maids drew straws. An old friend of his mother's took care of him for the next thirteen years.
Growing up, Mako was constantly told it was his fault his mother died, that he was a monster. At times, he even believed it. This led to trouble outside of the estate at school, and numerous times he had to be taken to a hospital after a fight. It was during once such fight that his right eye was badly injured. The doctors had to remove it after it became infected. Ever since, he has tried to stay out of fights, though sometimes it's impossible. Now in his last year of high school, he has plans to move out of the Sohma estate and live far away from his family, and has almost saved up enough from his job at a posh restaurant as a cook to do so.

My little secrets!:
Mako hates needles. If he sees one, he will freak out and do his best to run away. The same goes for dogs. One bit him as a child, and that fear has led to his skittishness around the Dog of the zodiac. He is the president of the cooking club at school. He has a knack for running, so he's on the track team as well.

Personal Jesus//Marilyn Manson
Gimme! Gimme! :
Taking naps
Strawberry milkshakes
Cooking
Old movies
Take these away! :
Most Sohmas, the God and Rat especially
Bullies
Being teased about his eye
His other form

username

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:22 pm

User Image
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yumiko Ai Sohma
But you can call me: Yumi
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Eighteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once February 14th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Nice Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: No one at the moment
I can be very: Yumi has a gentle and strong personality despite her past. She is very sweet, loving and on occasions very stubborn. Yumi is a warm person and has a rather innocent personality, often getting embarrassed or flustered easily. She can be gracious, kind, and sensitive though she can be very dense to what is currently going on. She has a curious nature and is always dazing off into space, which causes her clumsy nature and tendency to forget small things. Yumi is known to ask questions that seem meaningless and not related to the current subject, though in truth they have more meaning than they seem. She is moody and a bit self-indulgent. Despite this, she is a very good friend and quite soft-spoken. She is very trusting and despite her denseness, she is very clever when it comes to the feelings of others. She can be a bit strict though, despite her kind personality, and will give her Yuko a strict scolding when her grades slack and she gets into fights. Yumi, being the mature eighteen year old she is, is very feminine and takes pride in her gender. Despite such, she is actually very insecure due to her hair, which gives her a boyish appearance.
This is the role I play in this story: Rabbit of the Zodiac

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Yumiko was born one of a set of fraternal twins to one of the more distant branches of the Sohma family. Their parents Minase and and Daisuke, being very young and still unexperienced with the aspect of having a family, had estranged themselves from the Sohma family after they had found out that they were pregnant. Their parents had been against their being together from the start, but they had not heeded their warnings and they eloped. Being still very young and without much money, Daisuke got a job as a construction worker, the only job he could get despite it's low pay. For a while, they managed to get by and lived happily, anxious for their baby to be born so the could have a real family. When the found they were to have twins instead, they became rather nervous. They could barely get by on their own and with an upcoming baby, so another would be quite expensive. Daisuke began working longer hours, more and more stress beginning to build on him as he struggled to make money to feed his wife, the two children within her, and himself. When the twins were born, two months earlier than expected, and held in each of their arms, it was discovered one was a Zodiac- Yumiko being the Rabbit. They didn't know how to react. Minase and Daisuke were on the edge of emotional breakdowns, with one of their children being born a zodiacs and hardly any income coming in, they had no choice but to give both of the children up as they couldn't support two children let alone one. It hadn't helped that their mother was absolutely disgusted with the fact that one of her children was born as what she called a "freakish monster".

The twins were taken to the Sohma Estate and their mother, having broken down from emotional stress, had her memories erased. Daisuke kept his memories, his love, though small, still remaining for his children. The two were raised by their grandparents, on their fathers side. Despite the solemn and cold relationship with their Daisuke, they treated the two like close members of the family and welcomed them with open arms. Their father would often come to visit them, though the visits weren't very long. He would often bring them gifts and clothes in order to express that he still cared. The visits, though, shortened over the years. Their father had gotten a better paying job and their mother had become pregnant with a boy, one who has absolutely no idea about them. Soon their father had stopped visiting, only coming every few months or so to give a check to the Sohma family for taking care of them, or to have a very awkward conversation with the two about how much they'd grown or how they looked so much like their parents.

The twins soon became withdrawn, they had already lost one parent due to her own disgust of them, and it hurt to lose another. It hadn't helped that Yuichi had started to become a bit rebellious, often getting into fights and playing pranks on others. Yumiko was a sensitive child and was seen as a baby-cry. Due to this, the twins didn't make many friends and if they did, it didn't last very long. Her brother would often tell her "Who cares? We're better off alone." or "It doesn't matter, as long as we're together everything will be alright." Soon enough, the twins began to believe this themselves and shut the rest of the world out. They saw no need to even talk to other children and played by themselves in order to occupy their time. Despite their grandparents tries to be close to the two, all their attempts seemed to fail. Life began to seem better off without other people.

Other children would think the twins believed they were too good for others, especially since they were members of the Sohma family, one of the biggest families in Sakura, Japan. Yumiko was a baby-cry as a child, often tripping her own two feet or crying whenever her brother wasn't be her side. Because of this, she was constantly bullied by those around her, being teased and made fun of. Kids would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long brown hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack. After that, the Sohma family transferred her to a different school, and her grandparents took her to properly get her hair cut, though it gave her a boyish appearance. It was this that caused her brother to be so over-protective of her, and kept others from trying to get close to her. He even pushed away family members, honestly believing that befriending others would only result in her pain. Despite all this though, the memories of that day still remained clear in Yumiko's head and still remain. Yuichi felt like all his efforts had been put to waste.

But like all things, that soon came to a change. Soon, they were already in High School, and Yuichi no longer found it necessary to stay by her side. He soon became interested in girls and Yumiko suddenly felt unneeded. Sure, despite her boyish looks and rather flat chest, she was a Sohma after all. And like all Zodiacs of the Sohma, Yumiko was born more beautiful than normal people. Because of this, she was often chased by guys despite her constant rejections. Most of the friends she had made in high school were either back-stabbers looking for more popularity or people that just didn't get her. Her brother, along with his interest in girls had also sprouted another interest- knowledge. He had always been a good student and had exceeded in each of his subjects, but he felt in order to be the College Professor that he wanted to be, that he needed to go to better schools and have a better life, so he decided to study abroad at a Private High School, which would be followed by six long years in college in America. Yumiko, whom had grown up relying on him, felt lost without her brother, and suddenly felt discouraged to go on without him there. Despite the two being twins, they hadn't shared the same dreams and had been different in all ways, since the beginning.

Shortly after her brother left, Yumiko's grandmother died. Though since they hadn't been very close since the beginning, she saw no real point in being saddened by such a thing. We would all die eventually, right? So what was the point in mourning something that was impossible to avoid? Her grandmother's death though, left her a Fifteen year old minor and subsequently alone. Since her grandfather had Alzheimer's, he was in no position to properly raise Yumiko and so she was sent off to live with a close cousin of her's, Yuko. When first meeting her, one often got into fights and was brutally honest, she bothered her a bit. But she came to see after a while, that she was very kind and she treated her like a sister. After graduating High School, Yumiko had no other choice but to stay at the Sohma Estate. Having no real dream for the future and being tied down as a Zodiac made her believe a different future other than confinement was impossible.

My little secrets!:
Yumiko has a strong fear of any form of insects and anything even remotely scary; phobia's that she has continued to have since childhood. She has claustrophobia and tends to stay far away from tight spaces or else she will have a panic attack. This was caused by a prank a couple of bullies played on her when she was a child. Her favorite hobbies cooking and cleaning, and Yuko likes to say she would make a very good wife, something that always makes Yumiko blush in embarrasement.

Just Be Friends // Amanda Lee
Gimme! Gimme! :
Food
Cooking and Cleaning
Yuko
Helping Others
Music
Amusement Parks
Take these away! :
Bullies
Jerks
Bad Cooking
Being teased
Messes
Weird Smells

ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image
"Eh? Do you wanna die or somethin'?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yuko Aoi Sohma
But you can call me: Yuko
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once February 29th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Honest Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: No one.
I can be very: Yuko is seen at first, to be a rather rude person. Often studying by herself or spending her time alone, preferring to not bother with others. Her prime language is sarcasm, so it's better if you don't expect any kind words from her. When a person would ask her a question that sounded rather stupid or insignificant, she would ignore them and walk away, finding she had either no answer or it was too personal to be answered in the first place. She has a rather cold exterior and a tough as nails attitude that often makes people pissed. On the occasion she does open up, it is to her close friends and Yumi. Yuko is brutally honest, finding lies to be for cowards. She in truth, kind and loyal to her friends and is often protective of them. She is in truth loving, especially towards animals, and can be very admiring of close friends.

This is the role I play in this story: The Dog

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Yuko was born when both of her parents were still inexperienced with things like marriage and children. But hey, they were punch drunk in love. They married and lived happily, anxious for Yuko to be born so the could have a real family. They were joyous at first when she was born. Her parents had accepted her for being a zodiac member but kept the secret hidden so that she would not be taken to live in the Sohma Estate, a jail in her mother's eyes. Yuko's family life was a peaceful and happy one. That was, until one day her mother died in a car accident when she was only nine. Yuko's father lost himself in heartbreak, the loss of his wife had made something inside of him break.

After the accident Yuko's father had become indulged in his work and drinking. He never found the time for his daughter and made sure of it. On the rare occasions when he did see Yuko it was usually when she was cooking him a meal or he had just come home drunk on a rampage. On some nights it had gone so far as to where he began to beat her, repeatedly calling Yuko a "monster" and convincing her that she was the cause of his mothers death. Yuko had become emotionally scarred, her eyes had lost any trace of life and she became quiet and never spoke a word, not even when teacher's began to ask about her bruises. She stayed away from other children and skipped classes, spending her days on the playground and far away from home.

After a while, her father ignored her completely, even leaving Yuko home alone at the age of twelve to go on "trips" that would last days. This meant Yuko was forced to make herself a decent meal from whatever scraps she had managed to get at the supermarket with the little money she had. The worst came when Yuko's father went on an angry rampage because an investigator had come to ask him questions earlier that morning. Without thinking, her father grabbed a knife and drove it through her side. Luckily, a neighbor had heard the ruckus and called the cops, knowing that the father wasn't right in the head. Thankfully, the ambulance made it on time and Yuko was in safe condition. The knife had not hit any vital organs and she survived. Her father was taken to jail and she was sent off to live at the Sohma Estate with close relatives, where she rightfully belonged. When coming to the Sohma Estate, Yuko was an emotionless child and kept to herself. Mentally unstable and insecure, she began lashing out at other's, her only opportunity to show signs of emotion.

Yuko had become a delinquent, picking fights with other children at her school, her strength and natural fighting ability coming in handy. She often skipped classes and gave a nonchalant attitude to her teachers and classmates, making it seem like she didn't care if she were there or not. Her attitude often hurt those around her, though it was none of her concern as she had chosen not to care for what other's had felt, as she had already been hurt so badly. That was when Yumiko entered the picture. With her quiet nature and her ability to do everything, Yuko at first had no interest in the girl and found her annoying.

Yuko would often avoid the girl, but somehow Yumiko always managed to find her. Despite her many attempts to get rid of Yumi, the girl would always smile at her and give her flowers. She tried several times to push Yumi away, but gave up along the way. At one point she cracked and shared all of her feelings to Yumi, the many secrets of her past. She could not resist the girl who always smiled at her so purely. Yumi would spoil her and cook for her, even clean her room, the two becoming as close as siblings. Despite having her, Yuko still feels resentment and depression from her past and has not lost her awful attitude, although with Yumi's help she has certainly become a better person.

My little secrets!:
Yuko generally enjoys video games and sports activities. She enjoys a good fight every once in a while but is mostly too lazy to start one herself and only fights when another initiates one or intimidates her. She has a liking towards animals although she does not admit it openly. Yuko has a fear of hospitals and of fire. An embarrassing secret of hers is that she secretly adores shoujo manga's and collects them.

Ready, Go! // May'n
Gimme! Gimme! :
Ramen
Spicy Food
Yumiko
Honesty
A good fight
Sports
Coffee
Take these away! :
Perverts
Idiots
Liars
Those who hurt her friends
Seeing Yumi Cry
Losing
Her father

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:38 pm

User Image
”Now that you are here, you like totally read about me and junk!”

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Shinji Makoto Sohma
But I like to be called: Normally just Shinji, but some of the older zodiac members, like, call me Shin-chan!
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: 13 When I was born the doctor said I was a guy
I'm always crushin' on: anyone cute I guess~
But for now I like: ...
I usually am very: It is difficult for others to get to know him because he acts shy and has anxiety towards strangers. However, once he becomes used to someone, he will never let go and will act troublesome. He is a cheerful, somewhat selfish preteen who is rather forceful with his opinions. Because he is short-sighted and impulsive, others can easily take advantage of him.
This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: the totally cute and cool ram

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
"I am like, totally one of the cutest members of thr zodiac, like my mom says. Even though I am like, a guy I totally look adorable in girl's clothing too! that is all I want you to know..."

Nice try Shinji, that little speech won't get you anywhere kid. Shinji's parents, Ena and Ryuzaki were both members of the Sohma clan, not so distant cousins to be exact, actually, they were first cousins and were looked down on becuase of their relationship. Of course while first cousin marriges were legal in Japan, they were able to get married at a young age, only eighteen, it was a shotgun wedding thanks to Ena being two months pregnant by the time their relationship was found out. by the time he was born, family members half expected their child to be some inbreed mutation, suprised to see a normal and exceptionally normally looking baby boy that the parents named Shinji.

The only priblem with the boy as that he was a member of the zodiac. The boy's parents were devestated, Ryuzaki convinced that it was his wife's fault, saying that his cousin seduced him even though he was equally at fault. The father left his wife and son on her own and Ena ended up raising her child until he was twelve years old. Bieng a rather shy child, declaring strangers to be scary, his mother let him go to a local public school so that he would know the children from the neighborhood to play with. Being a freeminded person, Ena let her child grow his hair out long, wearing it in braids down tto his mid back, because he thought it made him look cute and even went as far as to let him wear the school's female uniform.

At the time, many of Shinji's classmates believed him to be a girl, due to his appearance and that he played with most of the girls and acted shy around new people. By the time he had entered middle school he had stopped wearing men's clothing and acting like a boy all together. All of that ended when his father came back into his life. It was a normal day, shortly after his twelfth birthday when he heard a knock at the door, running to get it, he was shocked to see an oddly familiar man.

Ryuzaki was shocked by his son's appearance and immediatly grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to his mother. "What the hell did you do to my son?" he screamed, pointing to the lace dress and long braids. 'he is a man and you just turned him into a homo?" Being a short mionded man, he shortly filed for custody and won, not getting the family involved in the least bit. For Shinji, things were going too fast, he wqas being taken from his mother and forced to live with his father.

On the day that he went to live with his father, he was allowed a short goodbye from his mother. On the drive to the man's house, he was suprised when Ryuzaki made a stop at a local barber shop and had Shinji sit down in the chair. "What a cute daughter you have" the barber said, smiling at Shinji, who happened to be crying a the time.

"This is my son and I expect you to make him look like it!" Ryuzaki growled. Twenty minutes later, Shinji's long blonde hair was now just under an inch long and he looked like any other boy. dcue to his father's new rules, he was to dress like a boy and no longer speak in his "valley girl" accent. When he returned to school, his classmates were shocked to find out that he was really a boy and teased him for it. Often he was taken off of the playground for getting into fights, the other boys often picking on him and a teacher finding him crying.

After a few months, he was getting nowhere, failing ll of his classes and often in detention. that was when he got a visit from one of the heads of the Sohma family who asked him if he wanted to live at the main house instead of his father. Glad to be away from Ryuzaki, Shinji accepted the offer and left his home town. Since moving in the house one year ago, he has let his hair grow long again, just down past his chin now and will wear both boy's and girl's clothing. He has a haboit of clinging to the others and still says that strangers are "scary'.

Extra! Extra!:
He crossdresses as a hobby, and has a Nagoya schoolgirl dialect, often translated as a "valley girl" accent.

The Tunes My Heart Plays:
Kaze ni naru
What I ɭσѵе... :
cute clothing
being with his family (clinging to the older zodiac members)
crossdressing in REALLY cute clothing
plain foods
What I нɑτє... :
people telling him to be a "real man"
his Dad
uncute things
exotic foods and spicey stuff

]

Prannke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 pm
Zy Xandra

heart
"LIFT OUR SORROWS"
AND
"A HELPFUL HAND"
heart

------------------------------------------------------Reserve #1:

User Image
✱✱✱ Mamaki Sei Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Maki , Mai, Godess, or just God.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Seventeen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Horriable God..
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... ((Double personalty)) Overly Dramatic & Emotional, Harsh/Blunt, and Over Protective. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ _DeaTh_By_Llama_

-----------------------------------------------------------Profile #1:

User Image
"Teehee! Welcome....Now show your-self out.."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Mamaki Sei Sohma
But you can call me: Maki , Mai, Godess, or just God.
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female..Although i want to be a male.
I'll get older, once January 1st, New years day! comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Men...and women..maybe,,,,
But for now my heart belongs to: I shouldn't love any of my Zodiac members more then the other...plus i don't need love!!
I can be very: Maki has a double personality..or more like bipolar. Maki is just like this and you have to accept that when your talking to her she may be acting like your her lover but then the next try to throw you out a window. Actually besides being extremely ill, although this too is a illness..she is not allowed to leave because she can hurt other to easily. She is even with both personalities very attached to the things that are hers..and thus is very protected and if it feels like her things might get broken she steps and and creates a living hell. Although with her first personality she is pretty mysterious and looks like one of those cute little cheerful girls although you don't see that side of her much, only when she was little did you see it..before everything started to happen, her illness in all consumed her, she is crazed and is extremely harsh and blunt and REALLY over emotional and dramatic.
This is the role I play in this story: The God.

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:

Maki's Mother was the head of the Sohma family and her father was close behind, he was her mothers Cousin. They weren't star crossed lovers or anything crazy just a normal rich family arranged marriage. Everyone was proud and delighted to hear that the two were having a baby; Although around that time Maki's mother started to act different she was over protective of her child saying that 'he was special, and no one may come near.' Not even Maki's father..only some times could he lay in the same bed as her mothers. Soon she started to not smile anymore and if she did it was a sort of sly grin. Many say now its because her and the god were together for a moment in time and that she became..god for that moment..but that was just silly rumors.

Mamaki was always thought of as going to be a boy..even her own mother called Maki a male. She even bought boy cloths for her to wear, she even swore to her husband this boy would be more handsome them him.She was born on beginning of the new year, New years day. Everyone was out celebrating right when Maki's mother went into labor..yet it was odd. The couple only thought the two of them would be there..however..only a selected few children insisted that they must be there..that they felt that they had to..and she somehow felt it to and allowed them to..although she won't let them in the door and they had to watch from outside.

Then the moment came and Maki was born her father was actually the first to hold her..since Maki's mother ...went crazy, she was crying extremely to hard and wildly, and screamed "NO! NO! IT HAS TO BE A BOY! GOD IS NOT A WOMAN..!" although non of the doctors understood but the children that were there understood and so did the couple... there child was apparently god..from what the children told them..they were the already born zodiac.
Maki's mother never held her..ever..she hated herself she wanted a boy. God was not a girl. She felt empty inside and hated it...she wanted to be god.

Actually the next people to hold the child were the other members of the zodiac..even the cat was there..although he was only one like many of the others. He held onto the little girls hand..unaware that in a few years times she would be his worst nightmare.

After that Maki was separated from her mother who hated the little girl and she lived with her precious father. Actually Maki grew up as a male. She wanted to be like her father however she wasn't allowed to leave her house, which he did alot to go visit his wife who was now ill, and twisted. Maki didn't really care for her Mother..didn't even know he moms real name. She knew her Mother wanted her to be a boy because...of her..being a god.. She knew she was good since she was born. Her father spoke of it, speaking of her Father..he was the only one there for her..she hated the maids that pitied her and whispered about her. When she was Four years old one of the maids yelled at her when she cut her hair even shorter than what it was which had been a bomb cut, and of course her silent sweet attitude twisted and she slapped the maid and ran away crying to her father, who then took her to a doctor who said she was bipolar.

Actually that was the only time she hated her father. Other than that her father was always on her side and nice to her, he would carry her around and promised once she got better he would take her outside to run around with the other Zodiac children. Although soon after that he vanished, was taken of the earth and The little god was just starting to get a little more stable. Her Father had died in a car crash on his way home from her from her Mothers..

And of course The little god who was only 4 never heard the end of this one her mother yelled at her and locked her in a room one that smelt like old people..death..it was the Cat's formers cage. (of course her mother was there picking up her fathers clothes and such after he passed..she would never visit that naughty girl..) Eventually however after a hour or so a maid got her out..but after that she was even more twisted and hated the cat..even more..she hates outsiders, which then included the cat..and after all that she got even worse...however...

Recently she has starting to get a little better...maybe she would get to go outside? ..How knows..But for now she is still following the words her beloved father told her..however some of the Zodiac convinced her to try to grow her hair out..although she is starting to freak out about it!

My little secrets!:
Beware of the Mask she wears!

I'm Alive// Becca
Gimme! Gimme! :
Being with someone
Not being sick.
His Zodiac Members
...C-cake..
Take these away! :
OUTSIDERS
The CAT--Along with normal Cats
Overly stressful situations.
Being ALONE!

_DeaTh_By_Llama_

-----------------------------------------------------------Reserve #2:

User Image
✱✱✱ Ritsuki Rin Funkuji
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Ri-Ri, Ritty, and Suki
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Wonderfully Main Onigiri!
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Sweet, Loving, and Silly. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ _DeaTh_By_Llama_

-------------------------------------------Profile #2:

User Image
"Pardon! Do you happen to have any sweets?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Ritsuki Rin Funkuji
But you can call me: Ri-Ri, Ritty, and Suki
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once March 27th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Men<3~
But for now my heart belongs to: N-no one!!
I can be very: ritty has always been sweet and nice. She always looks for the best in others so she trys not to say that she 'hates' anyone. She is pretty innoncent when it comes to anything, and you will always see a smile on her face! Although she is a person to make cry very easily, however she never admits that, that person made her cry, she puts others feelings before her own! She is also silly in a way very clumbsy and so outgoing it make you laugh! Wel thats about it on her personailty!~
This is the role I play in this story: The cute Main Onigiri!

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Ritty was born to a loving family of four, a Mother, a Father, and a big Brother. She loved them very dearly especially her Brother, she was always by him. He actually taught her everything she knows, singing..he was wanting to be a singer when he grew up, so naturally when she heard her brother sing she would curiously listn and ask if he could teacher her..being the Brother that he was he would say yes! Well Ritty grew up 'normal' nothing really bad happening in her life, only times where at school. She was often bullied for looking different her hair for one thing but that wasn't her fault she was just special like her Brother, who had the same hair color. She even started to act like her brother all friendly and such but the bullies just thought she was weird to were she would be crying but smiling so brightly. Then she started to stand up for other kids at the school and the bullies slowly quit bullying her and the others, and she became the savor of the school! The day that the bullies finally admitted defeat...something extremely horriable happened when she got home. Her Brother wanted to go out with her to get some sweets which she us to REALLYYY love! Well they had to walk down the busy street in the dark to the candy shop..but while they were on there way a drunk driver was coming up the road the WRONG WAY and was heading toward the two siblings. Well for Ritty she wanted to sheild her beloved brother but the oppsite happened...and well..that night they ended up not having sweets and her brother and her were rushed to the hospital.

When Ritty woke up she couldn't move her arm, turned out she broke it and her parents where crying next to her brothers bed side which was next to hers. He had got hit on the head and was said to die any moment. When Ritty over heard this she tore all the medical stuff off her and ran over to him and sobbed, 'why brother!? Why did you save me i wanted to save you!! ' She screamed over and over again and then in his last moment he hand in his he gave her hand a little pat and smiled weakly his eyes still closed and stopped breathing...

Of course the family had to go to counsilers and such but after a year her parents where stillin bad shape and as a result she was sent to her aunt and uncle who were on her mothers side and lived at a place called 'The Sohma Estate', its only been a week since she moved in but she is okay, unlike her parents she accepect his death although she loved him dearly because the last thing he did spoke to her saying 'Its okay i wanted to do that..Make sure you live out both our lives now' And now she talks to him everyday, although that sounds like she is crazy but it just reasures her and she feels better...Although now that she is here she has been seeing kids her age..maybe she should make friends..and what about the school!?

My little secrets!:
Ritty always wears her hair in bows that her Brother got her when she was 4!

(You can have up to 3 theme songs)
Gimme! Gimme! :
Singing
Playing with little kids
Meeting new people
Being nice!
Take these away! :
Loud Noises
People who are bullies
Sweet food (Shocker right?)

_DeaTh_By_Llama_

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Serenity Code

Friendly Regular

8,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 pm
heart heart ^^ LIFT OUR SORROWS heart heart

User Image
✱✱✱ Yume Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Yu
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Year of the Horse.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Stubborn, resilient, and hot tempered. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Akane_of_tigers

User Image
"I do not wish to speak to you. Get lost."

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yume Sohma
But you can call me: Yu, but only if I give you persmission
I'll get older, once May first comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Guys, if they hold my interest that is
But for now my heart belongs to: None of your business
I can be very: Stubborn when it comes to who I do and do not trust. Don't go thinking just because I've talked to you, that we've become some kind of "buddy", to one another. Most of the time, I'm resilient to what others think about me, I could care less how they spend their free time putting me down. However, don't assume I won't beat the crap out of you either if you push too far. I'm not good at keeping my cool, so watch what you say. Most of my family assumes I'm violent because I'm a "bad seed", really I just can't find any other way to get people to listen. If that makes me a b----h, so be it.
This is the role I play in this story: Year of the horse

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
"Did you hear? Did you hear? Yume beat up another child at her school. What a bad seed she is"

This was all Yume grew up hearing, how bad and untamed she was. Not that she ever tried to prove them wrong. There was no real point in disproving the claims, human beings believed what they wanted, once a heart was set, there was no changing it. Even if all she ever wanted as to be understood.

It was said to her once, that a zodiac child's parents either hated them, or became over protective of them. Guess she got best of both worlds. When she was delivered, they placed her into her father's arms, where she transformed. To this day the doctor can recall his revolted scream, and remember the hatred that filtered through his body. When she asked about it later, she was told he didn't drop her like her mother insisted, but in fact threw her. An unsuspecting nurse caught the wailing baby just in time, saving her from her very first encounter with death.

After the "incident", as her mother called it, her parents split. Her mother became a shut in, never leaving her house, never leaving Yume's side. As a small child Yume had enjoyed this, having her mother as a best friend, but as she grew...the more she felt caged. No, that wasn't accurate. The more she felt like her mother was locking her away in a stall, like a prized horse only taken out for show. Most of her education came from trusted family friends, until of course, she started lashing out.

Someone convinced her mother she needed interaction with others, which is how she ended up in the school system. Obviously, it never helped. Each snide comment, every rumor, she shot them down with violence. Until even the biggest of bullies feared her.

Entering high school, she calmed down. Partially because she moved out of her mother's house. On the terms she behave herself, her mother pays for an apartment near her school, where mostly women live of course. Yume has no complaints, since she got to choose the mixed high school as part of her terms.

Now she attends classes regularly, is a moderately good student, and mostly sticks to herself. Occasionally she's called to the principals office, she can't stop herself from using her acidic tongue. Currently she has not friends, for she prefers sitting alone, rather than putting herself out there.

Yume only ever had two ways of releasing her emotions; dance and playing piano. She picked both up at a young age, and to this day greatly enjoys both. When she's not at school, or doing homework, she can be found doing one of these two things.

My little secrets!:
I hate being alone, even when I say I dislike people. When I am left alone...I become someone I despise.

Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
Echo - Jason Walker
Gimme! Gimme! :
Sushi
Dancing
Playing Piano
Sunshine
Take these away! :
Spiders
People