Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
interest check

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Alzzak rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:32 am
anyone up for a high leveled (16-20) game?

It can shift for being a hack and slash to a more developed game, depending on how the players play. It will be heavy with magic/psionics, so for the sake of sanity, They will be counted as the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:59 am
bump  

Alzzak

Absolute Virtue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:22 am
Honestly, I would be. What system are you planning on?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:41 am
Absolute Virtue
Honestly, I would be. What system are you planning on?
3.5e

I don't know much on 4e and pathfinder is still new to me  

Alzzak

Absolute Virtue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 am
Then yeah, I'm interested. I'm in the process of just starting to learn 3.5 though since that's what my friends offline play so don't know if you're looking for someone with no experience and if you have undying patience. I guess once I can structure the system in my head though I'm a fairly fast learner.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm
Long time off Gaia so I though I'd pop my head back in here =D

I'm up for a high level game. I'm not sure on character, though a ranger springs to mine right now =3  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:01 pm
Absolute Virtue
Then yeah, I'm interested. I'm in the process of just starting to learn 3.5 though since that's what my friends offline play so don't know if you're looking for someone with no experience and if you have undying patience. I guess once I can structure the system in my head though I'm a fairly fast learner.
undying patience, no mine kind of dies when someone asks... Why can't I play a god?

Anything, less than that I can work with. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 pm
Alright, I have all the time in the world to familiarize myself with it since Spring Break this week. Will probably take me a day or two to a pretty good understanding.  

Absolute Virtue

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 pm
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=388969

Well decided to not go for a ranger. Never got to play a Shujenja, never got very far in a game with one. Always enjoyed the class =3 Anyway, working on it n.n  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 pm
Alzzak
anyone up for a high leveled (16-20) game?

It can shift for being a hack and slash to a more developed game, depending on how the players play. It will be heavy with magic/psionics, so for the sake of sanity, They will be counted as the same.

I would like to give it a try. Can a player join? Also, if I can join, is it Forgotten Realms? If not...can I specially request a certain Prestige Class be added in?

If you're curious, it's Archmage. A mage who sacrifices his spell slots to gain permanent abilities that enhance his magic greatly.  

Rachetgirl11

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:18 pm
Rachetgirl11

I would like to give it a try. Can a player join?
I don't see why a player can't join

Quote:
Also, if I can join, is it Forgotten Realms?
It isn't of forgotten realms, though, I don't mind stuff from those books

Quote:
If not...can I specially request a certain Prestige Class be added in?
how you build your character is up to you, I just request no broken or twink characters

Quote:
If you're curious, it's Archmage. A mage who sacrifices his spell slots to gain permanent abilities that enhance his magic greatly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 pm
Okay, so...Wizard 15/Archmage 1, unless you want the level to be higher. If we start at 17th level or higher, then I wait until level 17 and take Archmage as my 18th level.  

Rachetgirl11

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff