Literacy
Forutunately for you, this is a bit of a lit. break for me. Yes, I have written a lot, but this post is suppose to explain anything and everything about my roleplay so there will be no misunderstandings. If you do not read these rules, or at least skim over them, you will be in trouble my friend. Anyways, one paragraph mininum. That is your writer's block. I prefer if you had on average two or three. Try not to write more than six, those get damn annoying to read. Also make an attempt at decent grammar and colorful dialogue. I like some depth to your character, make it show through your writing.

Posting
Some creativity, please. Color, pictures, lyrics, quotes, the s**t. Make it look nice and neat so just by appearance we can identify who it is that is speaking. I love a nice looking post, therefore I expect you to present me with one. Just no gifs, oversized pictures, or use of a font above twelve or below nine when roleplaying.

Activity
Just be active! I would love it if everyone could post several times a day, but I realize that is near impossible. Several posts, let's say five or six a week are fine. Preferrably many more. Also, do not join then disappear from the roleplay. I will give you a day from the time your profile is accepted. Also, if you come to a time where you will be gone for an extended period of time then I expect some sort of warning. I will remove you if you remain inactive, do not expect me to give you notice, seeing as you did not tell me you would be gone in the first place.

Characters
I want original characters. That means make a person I can believe in, with a colorful past and entertaining personality. I dont want them all to be dark depressing scene kids whos parents abused them and blah blah sad life, I want stuck snobs, pot heads, Jocks, cocky jerks the works.

Profiles
I've decided to not have any, at least not anything major. However, if you want to obtain a spot as a teacher need to send me a PM titled, "Worker of Nyxs" You you want to obtain a spot as a student need to send PM titled, "Nyx's Child"

Vampyre Change
Eventually we will all change into vampyres well maybe not all some of you will die painfully. You will bleed from your ears, eyes and cough up blood. when you turn into a vampyre you will be in excrutiating pain and will be taken to the vampyre council to make the change into a vampyre.