Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ALBINO Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 pm
Back to the Rp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 pm
"Even the greatest of heroes have their moments of Compromise."
User Image
{Secondary appearances;use only if needed. URLs only.}
*Ignores your presence*
My name is...... Nathan "Fantasm" Finnias Drayke
But you can call me... Nate, Finn.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born in appearance, 21 years ago.
Keep Swinging... Pansexual // Seke
Puzzle Pieces... [ A ]
Look what I can do! Nathan specializes in soft and classical music that sends souls to heaven, particularly the piano with emphasis on the violin. He can temporarilly posess the body of a living human (though it has many restrictions and time is limited), or turn himself tangilble on earth when the need arises.
I can be pretty... When the subject of friendly comes up, one does not usually think of or connect Nathan to the word; quiet, almost mute, and less then openly social, though he is widely regarded as one of the best Shinigami around his complete and utter lack of caring and any emotion besides apathy tends to make him, well...kind of an a*****e, most of the time.
Hitting Rewind...(Bio. At least a paragraph. Try to make it appropriate for your character. )
Tools of the Trade... Well, being dead doesn't really leave you much space to carry things around, does it? Usually I keep only three things on my person; my violin, a few leaflets of sheet music, and my journal, which is used to keep track of important dates and the like.
I really enjoy... Playing the piano and violin, writing, and doing his job correctly (though that's more of an obligation then a hobby).
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up!
Don't Leave // MoM
El Tango de Roxanne

Sssh, don't tell! Nathan posesses a completely unrational dislike of cats; any other animal is fine, but put a feline in his lap and you might end up dying a little earlier then expected.
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any. )
I'll deny it! ....... **ignores the question* (Is actually [ B ])
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas