x-Wickid-x

Shirtless Gekko

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 am
well ign says that it's a bad game
don't listen. The game is actually pretty good IF you're playing online multiplayer which from my perspective is what the whole game is built around seeing as how the story line is only 5 hours long at max. Each character has special abilities they can use and you can upgrade them as you level up... well that's all i have to say about it. Add me on psn if you need someone to play with. Shoate25  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:07 pm
x-Wickid-x
well ign says that it's a bad game
don't listen. The game is actually pretty good IF you're playing online multiplayer which from my perspective is what the whole game is built around seeing as how the story line is only 5 hours long at max. Each character has special abilities they can use and you can upgrade them as you level up... well that's all i have to say about it. Add me on psn if you need someone to play with. Shoate25

Well it's not just that but Slant Six managed to make all the iconic places boring and managed to slap us in the face further by making more story that we will HAVE to pay for. Capcom is messing up badly.

I still play it from time to time though.  

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
The Sony Playstation Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items