Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
MATCHED【Profiles】

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 pm
Oh so lazy to pretty-fy this...

Profiles for Matched.

click here to return

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:43 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #73 x
INTERVIEWER // ll Yuna-Chan ll xxx
User Image
x ◇ It's almost been a year Tyce!! Now you get to have fun again! Yes? [/big smile]
x ◆ ...I'm not amused at all, Yuna. Not. At. All.

x ◇ Fine, but hey, I still remembered about you! Care to say your full name? For the interview and all...
x ◆ [/leans back in chair and crosses arms] Lucid Tyson Atray.

x ◇ But of course, we all know you hate your first name, so you prefer to be called~?
x ◆ Tyce - really, so we have to go over all this useless stuff?

x ◇ Hehehh, sorry, Tyce - protocol and such. How old are you... again? [/nervous smile]
x ◆ You forgetful idiot, it's only been one year! I'm twenty now!

x ◇ Of course I know! I'm not an idiot!! Anyway, what's in your pants?
x ◆ WHAT THE- I'm a guy - is it really not that obvious?!

x ◇ [/cringes] D': I'm sorry! It's what's on the list, don't hurt me! PLEASE! FOR OUR HAPPY REUNION
x ◆ Whatever. I'm not happy. Hurry up we we can get this over with.

x ◇ [/nervous laughter] Okay, we all have family! Who's on your immediate family tree? Parents? Siblings? Pets?
x ◆ Military father, business woman for a mother. Little sister, Annalise, cousin from my mom's side; Kyo, and a German Shepherd named Flare. Done.

x ◇ ....Okay... Any favorite foods? You should have a favorite color, yea?! Purple?! [/big grin]
x ◆ I'll eat anything that's tasty and edible. And for your information, my favorite color is silver. Not purple.

x ◇ Oh... I was close though! [/sad face] Moving on... any hobbies?
x ◆ Martial Arts.

x ◇ Anyway, who is your ideal kind of guy/girl? I can keep a secret! [/wink wink]
x ◆ [/staring coldly at Yuna] (persistent and must be understandable)

x ◇ Oh... right... your girlfriend died in a car accident... Umm... We're done here! You can go, now!
x ◆ [/already had one foot out the door] ... [/leaves]

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:57 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #51 x
INTERVIEWER // ll Yuna-Chan ll xxx
User Image
x ◇ Kyo! Darling, it's been years! [/hugs] How have you been honey? Glad to be out again?
x ◆ [/pained expression] Not really...

x ◇ That's fine, dear, now for the sake of it all, tell me your full name!
x ◆ Hagiwara, Kyoko.

x ◇ Any nicknames, love?
x ◆ Kyo.

x ◇ How old are you, darling? It's been a year and all~
x ◆ I didn't age, I'm still eighteen...

x ◇ Mmmhn! And you are wearing a skirt, which means that you're...
x ◆ a young lady, Yuna.

x ◇ Well that much is obvious! I thought that skirts would get caught on your wheelchair and all!
x ◆ ....[/silent]

x ◇ Medical History?
x ◆ [/soft voice] Paralysis to legs... wheelchair user...

x ◇ [/nervous laughter] .... [/coughs] Okay, any family?
x ◆ ...Parents, older brother, and a cat - Yuki. I also heard my cousin will be here...

x ◇ That would be Tyce, I interviewed him before you. You're doing good, love~ Favorite color? Food?
x ◆ Pretty shades of blue... I like sushi...

x ◇ Anything you like to do in your free time?
x ◆ Piano...

x ◇ Who would you like for a husband? I can keep a secret! [/wink wink]
x ◆ [/dark red] I... um... kind... protective?

x ◇ That's all you need to say, dear! We're done here! Here, I'll help you to your room.
x ◆ Thank you... [/wheeled out of room]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:31 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #560 x
INTERVIEWER // Pudding Earl xxx
User Image
x ◇ Let's get started! [/squishes cheeks] You ready to get interviewed and then get yourself a wife?
x ◆ Owww... mmm dwon't weely care... (I don't really care...) [/attempts to remove hands]

x ◇ Hehe, but you have such soft cheeks! Okay, alright then, what's your name?
x ◆ Derek Markus Madison. [/grin]

x ◇ Average Joe name, okay. Why'd your parents give you such a weird name? Don't you have some nicknames?
x ◆ Derek is fine, but I guess you can call me Mark.

x ◇ Okay then. How old are you? Fourteen? Twenty-five? Fifty?
x ◆ [/slightly annoyed] I'm twenty.

x ◇ What?! Twenty? B-but... you're so... short. Anyhow. You're a girl, right?
x ◆ My name's Derek- of course I'm a guy!

x ◇ [/cringes] Oh, alright, though it'd be so lovely seeing you in a maid costume.
x ◆ ...please don't.

x ◇ Oh, fine. But I got my eyes on you. By the way, do you have any family?
x ◆ Parents, older brother, and a flying pet.

x ◇ [/raises eyebrow]
x ◆ You know, Timcanpy? The cute little flying golem? It's yellow... gold-ish.

x ◇ Uh, sure. What's your favorite color, then? Foods?
x ◆ [/perks up] Mitarashi dango!

x ◇ Um... Derek, Japanese rice balls on a stick with mitarashi sauce aren't colors...
x ◆ Ohhh. I like purple.

x ◇ Boring. Do you have any hobbies, then? So far, you're just a very feminine and boring boy.
x ◆ [/mutters under breath] Not feminine.

x ◇ What was that?
x ◆ N-nothing! I like eating!

x ◇ Eating! Oh! I happen to love food as well. So I guess you'll be looking for someone who's like you?
x ◆ [/blink] What?

x ◇ You know. Someone who- oh, never mind, you. What's your ideal type of girl?
x ◆ Someone who can cook! Well, if a boy can cook, that's fine too.

x ◇ Uh. [/shakes head] I think you'll be dating girls, Derek. Anyhow, what kinds of food do you like?
x ◆ Everything! Well, I like sweet things a lot.

x ◇ Sweet things. [/stifles laughter] Last comments?
x ◆ I'm... hungry.

x ◇ Alright! I think we're done here! You can go!
x ◆ [/wobbles off chair to find food]

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #42 x
INTERVIEWER // Bravery-Homunculus xxx
User Image
x ◇ So, Its our first time meeting... so, I'll be giving you your interview as a MATCH candidate! Joy! Yes, yes? [/big smile]
x ◆ *sits in chair silently, slightly nervous* Ah, y-yes, I guess. But, why my exactly, Brave-chan?

x ◇ Anyways~. Let's start off with the easy questions. Full name please?
x ◆ Ah! Oh, my name? Um, well its Chitose Mai Tachibana *bows respectfully* Nice to meet you! *embarrassed blue*

x ◇ Hehe! You very shy, no? Nickname? Do you have one? What do you like to be called?
x ◆ S-shy? N-no... w-well maybe... Anyways, i have two nicknames, one is Chio and the other is Mai.

x ◇How old are you exactly? I know stupid question but it is on the sheet. I must follow the paper *sighs*
x ◆ I am exactly nineteen years old, if you need to know my birthday was last week.

x ◇ Eh?! Only nineteen. A year older then me. Anyways, back to the questions ...gender? What are you? O.o
x ◆ Um... Isn't is obvious? I am a female. I have always been a female.

x ◇ [/cringes] I'm sorry for asking! It's what's on the paper, don't hurt me!!
x ◆ Hurt you? Why would I hurt you? Its on the paper so you must ask. I need to get home so can we hurry this along... Ah, that was rude of me!

x ◇ [/happy smile] Okay, we all have family! Who's on your immediate family tree? Parents? Siblings? Pets?
x ◆ Well, My father is dead but he was an over sea's business man. Mother was a stay at home mom. I have two brother who are twins and three cats, name Iku, Ai, and Miki. *smiles happily*

x ◇ Okay! Big family. I have no place to judge of course.What is your... Favorite color? How about your favorite food?
x ◆ Um, well... I love any type of food of course. As for my favorite color.. I would have to say a deep blood red or a somewhat lighter red. Like the kimono I am currently wearing. Yes, the same color as my outfit this red!

x ◇ [/smiles] Oh, yeah.... okay... Um, any hobbies?
x ◆ Ah, um... Well, i like to cook, clean, draw, write, sing, and to... um....--

x ◇ Okays, enough. I get it. Anyways~, who is your ideal kind of guy/girl? I can keep a secret! [/wink wink]
x ◆ *blushes darkly* Ah, W-well.... I haven't though about it. I guess someone who is opposite of my I guess. I tend to like people who are protective of me so.. someone like that maybe... but I don't really know that much yet *looks down to the ground nervously*

x ◇ Alright! I think we're done here! You can go! Its nice meeting you Chio~! *smiles and waves bye*
x ◆ *stands and bows* Thanks for having me. I hope to meet you again sometime *heads to the door leaving the interviewing room*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:38 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #574 x
INTERVIEWER // Cherry Ki xxx
User Image
x ◇ Hello~ I cannot believe how long it's been! [/big smile]
x ◆ Right, because three months is long? [/raises brow]

x ◇ Exactly! Now, say your full name.
x ◆ Alyssa Santiago

x ◇ So...any nicknames?
x ◆ [/thinks for a moment] Alice works.

x ◇ Great! Now, you're what, twenty something?
x ◆ Twenty-two, Cherry. Twenty-two. [/raises first two fingers]

x ◇ Of course, how could I forget? [/chuckles] And you're still female, correct?
x ◆ What? Well, yeah! [/sighs] Obviously.

x ◇ [/laughs] Well, you know. You've been a Single for awhile now, so I thought you might be trying something new. [/beams with a smile]
x ◆ [/crosses arms] Alright, I get it. Can we continue? [/hates being reminded of relationship status]

x ◇ [/more happy laughter] Okay, we all have family! Who's on your immediate family tree? What do they do?
x ◆ Mom, a party planner. Dad, an engineer. Sister, a mother and home-maker. [/frowns at last answer]

x ◇ Cool, they seem successful! Too bad you're not there yet~ [/innocent smile] Now to the lighter stuff... Favorite color? How about your favorite food?
x ◆ [/ignores comments] Uhh...red...ish...pink. A redish pink. [/brighter mood] And I like strawberries.

x ◇ And any hobbies?
x ◆ Dancing and cooking.

x ◇ Nice. Now for the fun stuff! who is your ideal kind of guy? [/wink wink]
x ◆ [/thinks] He has got to have a sense of humor.

x ◇ Alright! I think we're done here! You can go!
x ◆ [/stands and nods] Really? 'Mkay, buh-bye. [/leaves]

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:04 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #28 x
INTERVIEWER // PropheticallyLost xxx
User Image
x ◇ I don't suppose this is your first time being interviewed for a MATCH, judging by your age...but let's get started! I'll make this painless.
x ◆ [/sneers] Whatever you say, Prophet.

x ◇ Erum, okay. Let's start off with the easy ones. What's your full name?
x ◆ E-M-E-R-Y space R-A-E space M-E-R-C-E-R.

x ◇ [/smiles] Emery? That's pretty. Guess that means no nickna--
x ◆ Mercy. Call me Mercy.

x ◇ I have a birth date, but could you verify your age?
x ◆ Can't do the math? I'm twenty years young, sweetheart.

x ◇ [/forced smile] Thank you, Mercy. Now, verify your gender.
x ◆ [/rolls eyes] I'm a chick. What was that you said about this being painless?

x ◇ [/frowns] By regualtions, I am required to ask even the obvious questions.
x ◆ Can we hurry this up, please?

x ◇ [/nervous laughter] Okay, okay. Right, so we all have family. Tell me, who's on your immediate family tree? Parents? Siblings? Pets?
x ◆ Parents. No siblings, my mom suffers infertility. I have a snake. Her name is Aro and she's three feet long.

x ◇ A snake!? That's just...never mind. [/clears throat] So, favorite colors, favorite foods, favorite [/mutters] murdering weapons?
x ◆ [/total seriousness] I don't have a favorite color; I like them all. I love rainbows. As for foods, I'm not picky either. Except for eggplant. That's just nasty. I can stomach anything else. And murdering weapons? [/grins] Wanna see my closet...?

x ◇ [/stiffens] Uh...v-very funny, joking around like that. [/nervous laughter] Moving on...any hobbies?
x ◆ [/leans forward] I love to write. I love to fight. I like to cook sometimes, but only when I'm really bored. And I love to feed my snake and play with her, too.

x ◇ A-Alright. Um, next question on here...who is your ideal kind of guy? Supposing you can bear to like other humans.
x ◆ Ugh, really? You know, I filed a request to be single for a reason! The first guy couldn't handle me; I'm just hoping this next one can't either, so that I can get what I want.

x ◇ Can you please just answer the question, Mercy? For the interview's sake?
x ◆ [/crosses arms and looks away] Fine...I guess I want a guy who is...[/grins] mysterious! Dangerous! Snide and sarcastic, abusive, drop-dead gorgeous with black hair and green eyes and a really nice body. Find me that guy, would you, Pro?

x ◇ Be realistic...
x ◆ [/sinks into chair] I want a guy who can figure me out. Deal with me. Find a way to like me. [/sigh] There, is that good enough?

x ◇ I guess that works.
x ◆ [/adjusts uncomfortably] Are we done, yet?

x ◇ There's nothing else on the sheet. If you don't have any questions or information to add...
x ◆ [/stands abruptly and smirks] Hope to never have to see you again! [/turns and leaves]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #117 x
INTERVIEWER // PropheticallyLost xxx
User Image
x ◇ Ah, welcome, my dear. Ready to be MATCHED? [/gentle smile]
x ◆ If I weren't, I wouldn't be here, now, would I?

x ◇ Right. Let's start off with the easy ones. What's your full name?
x ◆ Benjamin. James. Nottingham. I assume you can spell that last part?

x ◇ [/glances up] Sure. My favorite childhood story, how could I not? So, any nicknames?
x ◆ No. I hate nicknames. My name is perfectly fine just the way it is. No abbreviations.

x ◇ Okay, Benjamin. What about your age?
x ◆ [/mockingly counts on fingers] I should be nineteen.

x ◇ [/deep breath] And your gender?
x ◆ Pretty sure I'm still a guy...should I check?

x ◇ [/shifts awkwardly] I trust your judgement just fine, Benjamin.
x ◆ [/shrugs] Whatever.

x ◇ Alright, um...what about family? Parents? Any siblings, pets, dangerous or hostile animals?
x ◆ I have parents. I have a younger sister. I also have a bearded dragon...sure, he's venomous, but I wouldn't call him dangerous.

x ◇ A venomous lizard? Seriously? Ugh...anyway...you got a favorite color? Favorite food?
x ◆ I don't care much for colors, but if I had to choose one...I guess I like jade-green. As far as eating goes, I prefer red meats. And I like fruits and vegetables.

x ◇ Pretty healthy, huh? That's good. Makes for healthy children [/wink]. What about your hobbies?
x ◆ [/rolls eyes] Thrilling. Can't wait. Hobbies? Avoiding people. Every day, I invent new ways of working around social interaction...today just so happens to be an off day...

x ◇ Any real hobbies?
x ◆ Um...working out? I run, lift weights, the like.

x ◇ Good. Next...what kind of girl are you interested in, Benjamin? [/smirks]
x ◆ [/looks away] I'm really not...I'm a bit on the reclusive side. Since I must be MATCHED, I just want a girl who will live with me, but leave me alone.

x ◇ You know, you really remind me of this other girl I interviewed recently...
x ◆ Do NOT pair me with her.

x ◇ She'd hate you anyway. Moving on...there are no more questions on the list, but do you have anything you want to add? Medical history you feel might be imperative, any concerns?
x ◆ [/drops gaze] I have central sleep apnea. I'm also a lucid dreamer. So I don't usually sleep more than five hours a night. But that's all.

x ◇ Okay, then. Well, if that's everything, then you're free to go, Benjamin. Have a good day! [/smiles]
x ◆ [/stands and leaves silently]

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:52 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #665 x
INTERVIEWER // -AngelusVindemia- xxx
User Image
x ◇ Killian! Darling!! How have you been? [/hugs and kisses cheek] It's been a year now, ready for your interview? [/wink wink]
x ◆ Of course!! I'm so excited Angel.

x ◇ Awesome! Basics first, full name for the record?
x ◆ Killian Celeste Dubois

x ◇ Beautiful name darling! Any nicknames though? Just in case?
x ◆ Nope, I mean, some call me Killy, but Killian is perfectly fine too.

x ◇ And the age?
x ◆ Nineteen! On the dot too! Just turned it yesterday!

x ◇ Well then Happy Birthday!! And, well, gender, please?
x ◆ Erm... Thought it was obvious... I'm a girl...

x ◇ Sorry! It was on the list... [/smiles nervously]
x ◆ [/shifts uncomfortably] It's fine...

x ◇ [/nervous laughter] Onto the family!! Siblings? Parents? Pets?
x ◆ Well, you've probably met my brother Cedric, and my parents kind of don't matter, but I have a puppy, named Bear. [/big smile]

x ◇ Yes, Cedric is on my list next. [/inwardly smirks] Anyways! Favorites? Color, food? You know the drill.
x ◆ I'd have to say blue, super calming. And food, doesn't matter to me much.

x ◇ [/smirking] Well, then, um, any hobbies?
x ◆ Well, I love photography, and pretty much do it whether people like it or not, and I love to dance, in the privacy of my bedroom. At least, I believe it's called dancing. Something I saw in a painting.

x ◇ Ummm... I guess... Anything else you got for us?
x ◆ Oh of course!! But, it's a secret [/winks]

x ◇ Oh come one! You know the question!!
x ◆ Oh alright! I love those kind of bad boy types, but you know that deep down, they aren't jerks. But then again, I also love the nerds! They're so cute!!

x ◇ Well, then we're all done here! By darling!! [/blows kiss]
x ◆ Awesome [/gives thumbs up then leaves]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 pm
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #892 x
INTERVIEWER // -AngelusVindemia- xxx
User Image
x ◇ Cedric darling! Welcome back!
x ◆ Um, hi, you're a bit hyper...

x ◇ Oh posh!!!! Let's get started then! Full name please!!
x ◆ Cedric Ryan Dubois...

x ◇ B-e-a-utiful name dearie!!! Any nicknames, however??
x ◆ Ced, though my sister loves calling me Ceddy, but if anyone else says it, I will probably get mad.

x ◇ Alrighty then.. [/looks off to the side, then back] How old are you, sweetie?
x ◆ Twenty years old, one year older than I was last time you asked.

x ◇ Okay then!! And the gender?
x ◆ You know it's obvious right? Been the same for years.. Male.

x ◇ [/cringes] I'm sorry! It's what's on the list, don't shoot me!
x ◆ Whatever...

x ◇ [/nervous laughter] Well then!! Parents? Siblings? Pets?
x ◆ Didn't you say you just had my sister? Killian and her dog, Bear.

x ◇ Well, hun, it's on the list.
x ◆ Anyways...

x ◇ Alright! Favorite color, food, any hobbies we need to know about??
x ◆ Hm, I'd have to say red, as for food, well, it doesn't matter, food is food.. And I like swimming, though going to the game center is always fun too.

x ◇ Ooooookay then... [/cough cough] Onto the juicy part! Ideal girl? Do spill. [/suggestive smile]
x ◆ [/awkward cringe] Um, erm... Well, I typically like the girls who can take charge and know what they want, but don't mind having someone there for them. Even though that pretty much sounds like someone who would get along with my sister.

x ◇ Well, I hope you find her!!! I think we're done here.
x ◆ Great [/heavy sarcasm, leaves]

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 am
MATCH CANDIDATE INTERVIEW #548 x
INTERVIEWER // Pudding Earl xxx
User Image
x ◇ Whoa, there! Long time no see, honey! [/big smile]
x ◆ Same here, darling ~ [/reaches up to stroke Pudding's face] I do hope this won't take too long.

x ◇ [/sweatdrops] Alright.... anyhow... hands off, please? Full name?
x ◆ Allen Mecea Rousseau.

x ◇ What kind of middle name and last name is that?! Any nicknames?
x ◆ You can't pronounce Allen? What a pity.... [/looks around searchingly]

x ◇ Okay, let's keep going. What's your age?
x ◆ Twenty-one! Yeah, I know, I'm kinda short...

x No me digas.... (You don't say...)
x ◆ I understand French and Spanish as well as English, Pudding...[/death glare]

x ◇ I-I'm sorry! You're a girl, right?
x ◆ What? Allen is a boy name! BOY! I'm a GUY, idiot!

x ◇ I'm sorry again! I'm so sorry for living! My existence was a mistake!
x ◆ Get on with it, I have things to do after this!

x ◇ Anyhow... back to this. Any family members, pets, or close friends?
x ◆ Don't remind me. I have six horrid sisters in England, not to mention a million female cousins back there too. No pets. I think they died...

x ◇ Ohh.... alright. Favorite foods or colors?
x ◆ Red. Like blood..... or the color of Tyce's.... No wait! I like sugary things!

x ◇ [/sweatdrops] Alrighty... any hobbies, then?
x ◆ Stalking Tyce, taking pictures of him wherever he goes... do you wanna see? [/holds up huge stack of pictures]

x ◇ N-No thank you! [/falls out of chair] Okay, ideal type of girl?
x ◆ Girls? They're annoying! I want Tyce! No, I want a picture of him just as he comes out of the shower... I don't have one of those yet.

x ◇ [/starts running for the door] Get me away from that creep!
x ◆ I told her that girls were annoying. Back to stalking Tyce.... now I don't know where he is! [/grumbles]

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games