Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Contractors Return-Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalFlame Aeon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:11 pm
Back to the Action
Main RP ⇑

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 am
⇒ Contractors ⇐

Andrew Spicha

User Image
You can call me: Drew
I've seen a lot of years fly by: 17
Use your eyes, I'm a: Male
We live as if divided: Contractor
I have been described as: Friendly, courageous, hot-headed, spontaneous, stubborn, arrogant to a point, protective
Here's my prologue: Andrew was born to a very famous Magic User family specializing in Fire magic. His family was rumored to be the very strongest of all Fire Users in the world, a title they have held for nearly 1,000 years. Being a member of such a family, Drew and his siblings were put under enormous pressure to measure up to the standards of the Spicha name. Unfortunately, Drew didn't measure up. Drew was born without the ability to control fire, and so his family viewed this as a disgrace, and cast him out. Since then, Drew traveled around the world, searching for his purpose. Several years would pass, and he would come end up in a small isolated town in Maine. There he found a beautiful young girl, and it was she that warmed his cold heart and returned the light to his dark world. Drew fell in love with this girl, and she with him. And for a time, they were happy.

Happiness, though, can never last. In the dead of night, a group of evil Magic Users stole this poor girl away from Drew, and used her as a sacrifice for their own evil mechanizations. Drew, powerless to stop this, watched as she was fed to a demon. It was then that his powers awakened, and Drew unleashed his fury upon the evil magicians and demon alike. Stripped of the happiness once again, Drew left the town he had called home, and began to search for a way to gain the power to protect everyone, so that no one would ever have to feel what he felt. His journey would lead him to the Spirit Guardian of Energy. The Spirit Guardian saw the potential that was buried within Drew, and created a Contract with him. Now, entrusted with the energy of the world, Drew has the power to protect, but with the world shifting to darkness, he most unite a group to stop it. Or everything will be forever lost.
I dabble: Energy
My skills are ranked at: 8.9
Never leave home without it: Valor This sword has the ability to channel Drew's energy. It can also be summoned instantly by a thought, and cannot be held by anyone else without Drew's permission
My station: Leader
I have a weak side: Psychic Magic
I side with: Contractors
Pullin those damn strings: Magna Visored

EternalFlame Aeon

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items