Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
( ☁ ) INFINITELY ☆ ★ ☆ yours !!「profiles」

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:44 pm
#9782FF
User Image

inspiration // listening to K-pop
song // Infinitely Yours, Seoul by Girl's Generation & Super Junior
thanks // xXSSNightingaleXx & Yoko_Matsubishi

ooc || mainthread

do not post
stealing will not be tolerated - I only own what I come up with

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:47 pm
---------------- ----------------
User Image

xxxxxwhyareyouhighlightingthisthe Basic Details . . .
xxxxxxxxxx Haihaihaai! My name is Tachibana, Mi Kyong
xxxxxxxxxx But my closest friends call me either Mi or Kyo
xxxxxxxxxx Don't look at me like that! I'm only twenty years young!
xxxxxxxxxx You honestly couldn't tell? I'm a cute young lady
xxxxxxxxxx My hair color? Originally it's brown But I have fun with hair dyes!
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are black Contacts irritate my eyes
xxxxxxxxxx I work as the ride attendant for Sidewinding Shockwave in Serendipity
xxxxxxxxxx I like the tough strong guys, which is why I currently like the officer He's tough!
xxxxxxxxxx Don't touch the stereo! I want Oh! & Gee on repeat!

xxxxxwhyareyouhighlightingthisthe Little Details . . .
xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • Mi grew up as an only child to her parents. Or rather, single parent always-away-at-business father. Mi's mother ran away from "stress" when Mi was around three years old. Two years later, police knocked on their front door, and gave them the news that Mi's mother had died in a bus accident three states over. Nothing really changed after that, just the fact that Mi's mother was never coming back home. Since her father wasn't much of a parenting role, he chose to pay to leave her at a neighbor's house (who had five talented boys). Mi eventually grew close to the youngest one, who was the closest in age to her in comparison to the others. They were pretty much inseparable after that - or so that's what Mi likes to think. • • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • Kyo is sweet, spirited and energetic, which sometimes clashes with the more stoic people. Child-like and playful in many ways, Kyo does her best to maintain a positive outlook on life, and is always jumping at the chance for some fun. She often refers to gloomy or annoying people as "big meanies" (which can be a slight pun on her height, since Kyo is only five feet two inches). Her cheerful outlook often makes a stark contrast, however, when she is sad or upset. Despite her outwardly happy exterior, she seems to carry some insecurities, particularly when it comes to her own future and the safety of her fellow friends.

However, Kyo has jealous tendencies and is capable of becoming very cold and cruel to unfortunate victims, ranging from simply giving the cold shoulder, tripping them, or "accidentally" making them fall into the swimming pool with their clothes on. She has difficulties being sarcastic and witty, but anyone can tell if they're on her dislike list by the icy tone in her voice.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • I'm a forgetful person - I'll let you know when I forgot to tell you something. • • •

My imaginary friend is ll Yuna-Chan ll she gives helpful advice!

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hello, and welcome to Serendipity! My name is Hanasaki, Sumiko
xxxxxxxxxx You can call me Sumi
xxxxxxxxxx When I counted my birthday candles last year, I knew I was turning eighteen years old!
xxxxxxxxxx When I was born, I came out as an adorable baby girl
xxxxxxxxxx Does my hair look natural? Because it's really black, but I like the colors brown and blonde too
xxxxxxxxxx People say that my eyes look like a pool of chocolate brown
xxxxxxxxxx I'll be your guide here at Serendipity today!
xxxxxxxxxx The way he moves is so gracefully and full of emotion, so I can't help but stare at the dancer If only I had the nerve to talk to him...
xxxxxxxxxx Wait, stop! I want to listen to Wordkill, Run, Fan, Talk to Me, Kissing You, Le Premier Amour, Taiyou no Tomato, and One Shot all day, every day!

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • Sumi is the youngest of two girls, and has always been a part of a very artistic family. She was originally born in Japan, and had lived there for most of her childhood. Her parents, now retired musicians, felt that life in Japan wasn't the way they wanted to raise their children. So, after a few painstaking years, they finally found a house that they felt was "the one." They packed their bags, and headed off to a beautiful, modern home in norther Texas, where Sumi and the rest of her family spent the majority of their lives.

Being born into such an artistic family made Sumi feel pressured to have to do something relatively creative with herself. Her parents were accomplished musicians; her mother played the cello, while her father sang. Her older sister, while she didn't have an ear for music, was able to create art with her hands and imagination. During her childhood, it seemed like her elders were just waiting for her to pick something up, and have that be "her thing." It wasn't until Sumi reached the age of five when she finally found her niche. Her mother had taken her to a friend's house, for a play date. Her little friend's mother, at the time, had been playing some classical music throughout the sound; specifically, Vivaldi's Four Seasons. When she found out that a violin had been playing those beautiful pieces, she begged and pleaded to learn more about the instrument. From then on, Sumi's played the violin.

Just recently, Sumi's graduated from high school and is on her way to become a college freshman. Her dream, ever since she arrived in Texas, was to go to Julliard. When she did her research, she saw that even auditioning was pricey, and she had to get the money somehow. Day in and day out, she searched for a job that would pay well so she could send her audition tape and application. Time and time again, she was rejected and she started to lose hope.

That was, until Serendipity opened. She was a little wary about working in an amusement park, but continually told herself that this was all for her dream; this was all to get into Julliard. The administration gave her the job of working the information kiosk and being a guide, and Sumi knew she could handle that. She wouldn't have to work with large machinery or pester people for tickets or even have to see little children cry at the sight of her costume. All she had to do was sit at the information kiosk, and give people the information they needed. Simple, right?

As the days moved on and she adapted a routine at Serendipity, Sumi couldn't help but notice a certain dancer in the park's daily parade. The first time she watched him dance, she was swept off her feet. The way his body moved in time of the music with precision and passion made Sumi gasp for air. The way he could express himself in such a rough, but graceful manner intrigued her, and from that day on, she's been thinking about this dancer. She's come to terms with her other co-workers, the officer especially, but she wanted to get to know that dancer; and she was hoping that he wanted the same.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • By nature, Sumi is a very quiet person. People usually get the impression that she is a very sad or angry person, and usually try to disassociate with her. While this brings her self-confidence and self-esteem a little lower, she works very hard to prove people that they're wrong about her. She finds a thrill in taking on a challenge, and will do everything she can to accomplish that challenge. Sumi is very stubborn, and refuses to ask for help, even in the hardest situations. If someone were to offer her help, she might seem stand-offish or angry with you; actually, she just doesn't know how to accept help.

In a word, she can be called an introvert, and most people would interpret that as shy. Yes, Sumi tends to be very shy around strangers, which is one of the reasons why working in such a huge environment as a guide scared her. Once she becomes comfortable with her surroundings, she slowly begins to come out of her shell, but she does it in a gradual way. Sumi is both messy and organized; she figures that as long as she can find her way to something, then she's fine. She's been credited as being very smart, but Sumi is also very naive. Sumi grew up in a somewhat sheltered life, and so her emotions aren't as developed as those of her peers. This can get her in real trouble.

In regards to compliments, Sumi is very bashful and modest. Someone could write a simple note, saying something nice about her, and her face will turn a bright red. That's not to say that she's embarrassed, though; along with her tomato face comes a bright, almost idiotic, grin. While it may be easy to read her facial expression from time to time, it isn't easy to figure out what she's thinking. Her mind races with all sorts of thoughts that even she gets overwhelmed by them. Most of the time, she shoves these emotions and thoughts in the deep crevices of her mind; when it becomes too much, she has a breakdown.

When she does have a breakdown, it's very obvious that something is wrong. She withdraws herself and is quieter than normal. The reason she tends to hold so many feelings inside is because she doesn't know who to express them to and how. Because she's felt the need to be so independent, she doesn't know when to let her guard down and let herself relax. Perhaps a certain officer can teach her a thing or two about chilling out.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • Everyday, she brings her violin case to work, in case she has any free time and can snag a few minutes to practice. She has to listen to some sort of music in order for her to fall asleep, and Sumi is a sucker for a movie or concert night. • • •

Guess what? Sumiko-Chan555 says I'm the best!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx You there, shrimp! Pay attention! My name is Jaewook Suh
xxxxxxxxxx Of course, if you can't pronounce that, call me Jae
xxxxxxxxxx I'm no impulsive teen! I'm just Twenty-two years old!
xxxxxxxxxx Man, you're a little bit on the dense side! I'm a Male
xxxxxxxxxx Oh, my wonderful hair. I'm sure you've noticed that it's light brown
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are dark brown
xxxxxxxxxx I am a male Attendant in this story
xxxxxxxxxx I can't help but stare at the Attendant Of course I mean the female one; I'm not that much of a narcissist.
xxxxxxxxxx Hey! Keep Super Girl - Super Junior M on repeat!

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • Jaewook's childhood was relatively uneventful. Well, alright, being the youngest out of five brothers is pretty bad. His oldest brother was pretty average, his second-oldest brother was an athlete, his third brother was smart, and his fourth brother turned out to be nothing short of a genius. So, there's a lot to live up to, and although his parents are pretty relaxed, Jaewook still felt the pressure to do well, both at school and at home. Pressure to meet up to the standards that were already set by his older brothers, that was. At first, Jaewook accepted this, though later on it began weighing on him, and he wondered why he had to do such things when his brothers didn't. To this day, he's still rather resentful towards his older brothers. Thankfully, he doesn't have to live with any of them, seeing as how they are all married and have families. Still, whenever they're around, Jaewook can't exactly be his normal self... • • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • Yes, Jaewook is definitely one of those people that you simply can't get to shut up. He's talkative, speaks his mind no matter what you might have to say about it, and it doesn't help that half the stuff he says is probably better off being unsaid. Needless to say, he's a shameless joker and makes the most obscure things into the strangest or most suggestive jokes. It would be fair to say that Jaewook can be an annoying, talkative jerk, but most of the time people find him entertaining. And there's his job- you would either find his jokes to be encouraging and entertaining before a ride or just another indicator for anxiety. Despite the fact that he's really cheerful and is seldom seen in public moping around or being depressed, Jaewook isn't the optimistic type, and his jokes often reflect on his pessimistic personality. He swears that he's only thinking on the bad side for mental support in case the worse happens, however. Though he might seem friendly and all that, Jaewook may act selfishly at times, and he's not all that dependable, either, and susceptible to breaking promises quite a bit. And he is definitely the type who would put himself first, and then friends, though this may not be the case for certain individuals. Most people may think that he's an idiot, but believe me, he has his wits about him. Sure, he's the joker of the group and may act like a fool. But what most people don't realize is that it's mostly for show; Jaewook acts stupid, but he's always watching, calculating... • • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • Jaewook owns a pet cat, whose name is Ebony. • • •

That annoying God-like being who likes using me as a punching bag when she's (whooo, maybe it's Goddess?) mad is Pudding Earl !

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Oh, hi there! The name's Ryu-Sang Kim
xxxxxxxxxx But of course, if you can't pronounce that, you can call me Ryu
xxxxxxxxxx I'm only Twenty-one years old!
xxxxxxxxxx I'm not that feminine! Of course I'm a Male
xxxxxxxxxx I like my hair! It's black
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are dark brown
xxxxxxxxxx I am an Artist in this story; or at least, I hope to be one.
xxxxxxxxxx I can't help but stare at the The Photographer It's her pictures, really!
xxxxxxxxxx Hey! Keep You are the One - Super Junior on repeat!

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • Ryu-Sang had an pretty average and uneventful childhood. You know, with the normal loving mother, and workaholic dad. His father did care for Ryu-Sang, but they don't exactly have a great relationship. Because his father was always out working, he didn't spend much time with his son, so Ryu and his father can't exactly communicate well. That being said, they often have fights at home, and even Ryu's mother had a hard time prying the two apart. Since then, Ryu tended to avoid going home as much as possible, and would stay outside with a pencil and his sketchbook, trying to get rid of his worries through his hobby. Of course, over time, that hobby has turned into a love for drawing itself. His father isn't too pleased to see his son turn into an artist, as he wants Ryu to succeed him as the CEO of his company. Too bad Ryu-Sang would rather sit with his sketchbook than in front of a computer monitor all day... • • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • Ryu-Sang is your average nice guy. Well, nice and artistic, you can suppose. However, he's the kind of artist who's always a little scatterbrained and definitely the type who is most likely to trip on his own feet if he starts running too quickly. Ryu's often clumsy, disorganized, or just downright stupid when it comes to certain subjects, but he's always in the mood to learn. He just happens to be the idiot sometimes, but he takes it really easily and tends to laugh it off. Ryu's always hanging around the amusement park, drawing people that he sees passing by, and giving out free sketches to those whom he feels are worthy of them. That being said, he doesn't give out sketches randomly, but for specific reasons. Ryu can be a little childish at times too; he tends to pout and hold grudges, but usually he'll see reason and make up for things later. Again, don't expect too much out of him unless it's down the artistic alley- Ryu is at best an artist and at worse a useless idiot at life. In other words, outside of his artistic expertise, he can be rather slow at getting things (especially if it's sexually suggestive, in which case it'll take quite some time for him to get it, if at all). And yet, despite all his idiocy, he's got enough brains to care for friends. In fact, he's very protective of others, and will definitely be the person to jump in front of a train to protect a friend. • • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • Not much... though he's a real idiot when it comes to sugary foods, especially ice cream and desserts. • • •

The annoying woman that's always in my head... Pudding Earl so deal with it!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hello! My name is Sunmin Jee-Hae
xxxxxxxxxx If you like, call me Sunny.
xxxxxxxxxx I'm only 20 ; isn't it rude to ask a lady's age?
xxxxxxxxxx Unless you're blind you can tell that I'm Female
xxxxxxxxxx I like my hair! It's A shade of blonde ranging anywhere from white to strawberry depending on the light.
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are Brown.
xxxxxxxxxx Here at the park I'm the (Female) Photographer. Smile big!
xxxxxxxxxx I really like the (Male) Photographer. It's destiny, you know?
xxxxxxxxxx Oh! Hey, it's Oh! // SNSD & Who will I Be // Demi Lovato; Kind of the best songs ever.

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • An only but nowhere near spoiled child, Sunny was raised by her firm but loving mother and father, both photographers so it made sense that from the very beginning she would end up following in the footsteps of her parents from the very first time she ever held a camera. Sure, Sunny's parents never pushed her into anything and encouraged her to do as she liked, but it was pretty obvious what Sunny was going to end up doing. At first it started off pretty simple, with her just taking pictures on a digital camera of anything and everything, ranging from her own foot to the neighbor's dog, but while it was cute and endearing for a while, there really wasn't any guaruntee that there was a real talent there. That all changed in the eighth grade, when Sunny entered an evenlope full of pictures into a local contest and swept the entire competition, a trend which continued well into high school when she was made yearbook editor and topped a national high school art contest. After graduation Sunny's historical photographer father took her under his wing and the two spent an entire two years travelling the world, seeing many new and exciting place, taking a ridiculous amount of photos. There's still a lot for Sunny to learn of course, but it's a quest she's more then willing to undertake.

As for her work at Serendipity, well, Sunny's had her eye on this really great, brand new camea that just came off the market; her parents would never just give it to her and she would never even think to plead with them for it (that's not how she was raised), so obviously a job was in order. And when she found out that not only was her longtime school friend and fellow photographer working there but that they needed another well trained person behind a camera lens, well, it seemed to be the perfect fit!
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • As her name might suggest, Sunny is literally that; sunny! Cheerful and friendly if not a little bit clutzy, Sunny is definately a social butterfly and has no problem starting upor integrating herself into a conversation, pulling a funny face to make someone laugh...whatever she can do to make a person happy she will willingly try her best to accomplish, even if it might not always work out in her favor. An optomistic girl, Sunny always looks at the glass as half full and tends to give out a lot of second chances even when she shouldn't; as such she tends to be taken advantage of quite frequently and a lot of people have called her gullible and naiive at one point or another. However, don't think that once she figures out you've been jerking her around she won't get back at you; Sunny may be a sweetheart but she isn't without a few nasty streaks in there. Very empathetic if not a bit childish at times, Sunny is always more then willing to sit down and talk with someone, or help out if it is within her abilities; consequently she tends to wear her emotions on her sleeves and really isn't all that good at hiding how she feels about certain things. If she's upset, or has something to say (and she often does), you'll know. Most of the time she's a pretty cheerful girl, and not a lot of stuff bothers her...but just to be safe, try not to make her angry. • • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • Sunny's ambition is to become a professional photographer like both her parents; what exactly she wants to focus on photographing is something she hasn't determined yet. • • •

I know this girl, Whitefiregirl ? She's super awesome!

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hello! My name is Haneul-Hyun Ki.
xxxxxxxxxx If you like, call me Hana, Ki-Ki.
xxxxxxxxxx I'm already 20 ; I think I can handle myself.
xxxxxxxxxx I think it's pretty obvious that I'm Female
xxxxxxxxxx I like my hair! It's Dark brown, almost black.
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are Brown.
xxxxxxxxxx I am a Clerk at Serendipity; please don't manhandle the merchandise.
xxxxxxxxxx Sometimes I catch myself watching the Artist......shush, don't tell him! I swear it's just his art!
xxxxxxxxxx Hey! Keep Elephant Love Medley // Ewan McGregor + Nichole Kidman & Way to Go // SNSD on repeat!

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • Thanks to her upbringing, Hana has always been caught, as it were, between a rock and a hard place; born the oldest child of four and the first daughter of the family (Having two younger brothers and one younger sister), from a very young age Hana was taught to be responsible and dutiful, to take care of her smaller siblings while her CEO father was off at meetings and her award winning painter mother was opening gallery shows. Needless to say, she had to grow up pretty quickly, and so never really had much time to pursue her own intrests, whatever they might have been. Truthfully Hana wasn't even so much as interested in most activities common of her age group until the age of thirteen; on one rather cold December afternoon, when picking up her younger sister from ballet, Hana discovered just how much she was entranced by the grace and willpower it took to dance. After scrounging up the money to pay for lessons, she began immediatly and took to the art rather quickly and without much struggle, balancing her spare time between classical and modern instruction. Neither her mother or father approved of her decision to attempt making dance a career, somehow; her father, having assumed she would do as asked for she was the oldest, informed her she needn't be spending her time on dance when she would soon be running his company. Her mother, well, though happy her daughter had taken up some kind of art, would have rather it involved paint.

After that, Hana never had the time to dance; between looking after her siblings and having the breath of her parents on the back of her neck, it became pretty clear that she was going to have to put her own thoughts and ideas aside for quite some time, if not the rest of her life. As for this job atthe amusement park, well....originally Hana had figured it might be a good idea to try out for the preforming side of things just to give herself one more chance, but having been kept from stage preforming by her family and own time budget, she's gotten pretty shy. And anyway, her business oriented father would probably be much happier knowing she now runs a small gift shop for park income (and the ocassional tip).
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • Kind of quiet and at times painfully shy, but not exactly indentifiable as an antisocial person; Hana is the sort of individual who speaks softly, but thinks loud and with purpose. She doesn't talk much, instead preferring to just listen and observe unless directly addressed (therefore when she does talk it's usually quite important or profound), but that doesn't mean Hana is incapable of holding a conversation, far from in fact; touch upon a subject she beleives in passionately and, as her friends like to say, it's nearly impossible to shut her up. Naturally with her silent persona, a lot of people would think Hana is a cold and unfeeling person; truthfully though, she's one of the most compassionate girls you will ever meet, very intelligent, goal driven and forward thinking, that girl who is always willing to offer a shoulder or a hand no matter how much she may be put out by it. Loyal, but not to a fault; Hana is a smart girl, and can spot a lie or a bad intention a mile away, so though she beleives in second and sometimes even third chances, it's best to not to take her kindness for granted because eventually she will find a way to get back at you. Very habitual and organized by nature; Hana does not particularly enjoy being suprised (mostly because her timidity doesn't allow her to handle it well) and being a creature of comfort and security the way she is, often doesn't know how to handle embarassing or new situations that she has never dealt before. It's something she's working on....but the going is certainly slow. • • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • Though she's the heir to her father's company, Hana wants to be a professional dancer someday. Her family also owns a pair of german shepards, Rigby and Payson. • • •

Have you met Yoko_Matsubishi ? She's kind of crazy, I think...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hello! Choi Siwon is at your service.
xxxxxxxxxx If you ever catch me off duty, just call me Siwon
xxxxxxxxxx Can you believe it? I'm only Twenty One years old!
xxxxxxxxxx Let me tell you this. I am a Guy Don't get it wrong!
xxxxxxxxxx In case you haven't noticed, my hair is Jet Black Pretty cool, right?
xxxxxxxxxx Not to mention my eyes. They're a shade of Brown that could easily resemble black.
xxxxxxxxxx I am a(n) Officer in this story
xxxxxxxxxx My eyes always wander towards the Guide I'm under her spell. One hundred percent!
xxxxxxxxxx Hey! Keep Don't Don By Super Junior on repeat!

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • With his father being the sheriff of their small town, Siwon wasn't allowed to forget for one measly second that he had a duty to defend what was right. When he started school he stood up to anyone that seemed to be making unjust deeds -- littering, bullying, and the sort. At first he struggled due to his small frame but he was determined to prove he could fit into his father's shoes. He worked hard, persevered, and by high school fellow classmates would find it be their best interest to not fool around with the sheriff's son. His father never gave him any real praise but being the optimistic teen he was, he never let that get to him.

Siwon's father had retired by the time he hit eighteen but as the old sheriff hung up his vest and badge, his son would carry on his sense of justice elsewhere. Outside of this little town they called home. It was tough getting started, he had to admit, but he wanted to do more justice to the world than what he could have done for his town. His father had done enough there. He did not want to be known as 'Sheriff Choi's Son' for the rest of his life.

He had earned himself a part time job at Serendipity as a janitor before he joined the ranks of the officers. One of the higher-ups noticed how he chased down any perpetrators like a jaguar and pounced on them like a lion hunting its prey. After he proudly accepted his position as an official officer at Serendipity at the age of nineteen, he began performing his duties flawlessly. That is, until a certain female guide starts making her rounds at the amusement park a few years later...
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • Though he seems rough with his arrests he is, in reality, a kindhearted gentlemen with a smile that can turn frowns upside down. A switch in his head is what transforms him from a beast to anyone's foe. Most would say that he has an easy-going personality with an aura that just lights up the mood. Everyone feels when he's happy and, though unfortunate, he can't hide it when he's upset about something -- or someone. Since he's been working at Serendipity for years now, he is used to the company of others, often joking around with the children while he's off duty but not failing to sense when an arrest must be made. • • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • A secret that Siwon tries to keep a secret: He can not swim. Keep your lips shut! • • •

I take my orders from Kita169 so deal with it!

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hey! The name's Makoto Lee! At your service!
xxxxxxxxxx You can call me Makoto or Mako if you want.
xxxxxxxxxx I'm only Twenty years old! ...Though I look like I'm Eighteen or younger...
xxxxxxxxxx You couldn't tell? I'm a Guy obviously!
xxxxxxxxxx I like my hair! It's Dark Brown though it could be mistaken for black.
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are Dark Brown again, looks black.
xxxxxxxxxx I am the Dancer in this story, wanna see my new move?
xxxxxxxxxx I can't help but stare at the Clerk... she's incredible!
xxxxxxxxxx Hey! Keep Boom Boom by Super Junior and Perfection by Super Junior on repeat!

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • Makoto's family life wasn't all that great, in fact, compared to others - his down right sucked! His father had left the family of five for some reason (Makoto never cared to find out why) leaving his poor mother to raise three kids by herself, all different ages too. Makoto was the eldest and his siblings her five and ten years younger than him. As the eldest, and the unofficial "man of the house", he grew up quicker than the other kids at school.

When he was only thirteen, he got a job delivering newspaper in their small town in Texas. He did not get paid much as he delivered only a few blocks but that was enough to ease his mother's worring over him as he was able to pay for things for himself. From there, he got other jobs to help his overworked mother; but his best paying job was dancing on street.

Makoto first discovered dancing when he saw a passing parade, one of the particpants was dancing on a float and it was beautiful. The way she moved with grace yet each step was full of passion and determination it was breathtaking. He never got her name but her dance was forever burned into his mind. And soon after that, he began dancing as well.

And so, Makoto danced. He danced on the street, in the bathroom, at home and even in his dreams! And though some would consider his style to be... too rough or wild for them, other find his routine to be incredible. Makoto puts all his emotion into his dancing which can be too agressive for some but most are entranced by him.

One day, when Serendipity opened, Makoto found that they park was looking for a dancer for their parade and the young teen jumped on the oppurtunity. He now is one of the parks' best dancers and had even bought himself a small aparment just down the road. But, lately his mind hadn't been on dancing... a few weeks ago, Makoto came in early and saw the Clerk girl dancing... and it was like seeing that woman dance again for the first time. Makoto has been so entranced by the Clerk's dancing that he has been practicing even more to achieve that level of grace and power. He has been coming earlier and leaving later just to see the Clerk dance once more...
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • There are two main aspects to Makoto's personality. His sunny disposition and his serious face; most of the time, Makoto is like a giant child. Always running around and bouncing off the walls, he is always smiling and trying to make other laugh. He's like the sun, lighting up the room and making other happy just by being there - he says that's because he has two younger siblings that are way younger than he is and he would often try to make them smile. Makoto is also the type to try and help that old lady across the street even if it causes him to be late.

On the other hand, you have the serious side to him. This side of Makoto mainly comes out when he is dancing or practicing. He takes anything related to dance very seriously and puts his all into learning and improcing himself. Though that can be a double edge sword as he has practiced himself into the hospital a few times when he was younger - Makoto did not eat or drink enough and ended up passing out from exhaustion, but that just shows his determination and drive to better his ability. Makoto tends to practice whenever he has free time... unless it concerns the Clerk girl.

Lately, Makoto has been enamored by the Clerk when he accidentally saw her dancing and hasn't been able to get the girl out of his mind. He has been hanging around the store in the free time to try and catch the girl dancing once more.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • Aside from being very adept in dancing, Makoto can also play the guitar and the piano. • • •

I take my orders from Tsubaki_Twilight so deal with it!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:25 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Huh? Name? Kim, SeoHyun Why?
xxxxxxxxxx Just call me Kim Not Kimmy.
xxxxxxxxxx I'm well aware that wearing a bunny on my head at age twenty isn't exactly cool, but then again, did I ask your opinion?
xxxxxxxxxx You couldn't tell? I'm a girl! Sheesh, get some glasses!
xxxxxxxxxx What's wrong with my hair! It's brown!
xxxxxxxxxx You're weird... Quit looking at my eyes! They're just hazel
xxxxxxxxxx I am a Mascot in this story
xxxxxxxxxx I can't help but stare at the (male) Attendent Especially since I'm wearing a rabbit head, and he can't exactly see me staring...
xxxxxxxxxx Hey! Keep theme song(s) on repeat!

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • Kim comes from humble beginnings; she and her mother have lived in the same tiny apartment building since she can remember. She never knew her father, and her mother never uttered a word about him. Which, really, suited her just fine. If he didn't want to be in her life, he certainly didn't need to. Kim was just fine without him.

From early on it was easy for her to see that she wasn't exactly like the other kids. It was obvious there were differences. Her clothes were old, sometimes even hand made. Her lunches always boxed, too. Clearly, there just some things other kids could have that she couldn't. But it never bothered her. Kim grew up independent; she learned how to cook, to clean, to take care of herself and her mother, sometimes, when the woman would over work herself at one of her three jobs. And she wouldn't even let Kim work one! "You're just a kid- enjoy it!" That's what she would tell her. Kim would only sigh and let her have her way. She and her mom were closer than two peas in the same pod. She couldn't say no to the woman.

However, recently times have been even harder. Her mother was let go from two of her three jobs, and could only work part time at the other. And to top it off, her health was wavering. Kim, now out of high school, finally took matters into her own hands. She searched high and low for a job. Her search finally brought her to Serendipity. Apparently, they had a spot open- a mascot to hand out balloons and other goodies to the little kids. Kim had always been good with kids (babysitting was a common pasttime for her). It was a good job and paid well, and even if she had to wear a silly bunny head on her skull all day, she took the job. They needed the money, and well, when she passed by the roller coasters, she couldn't help but take in the view...
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • When one meets Kim without her cute little dress and fluffy bunny head, usually their first reaction is to never, ever approach her again. She's tough, rough, and ready to rumble when needed. She's an independent young woman and isn't likely to ask for help in anything- not to be rude of course, but just because she'd never had to ask for help. She's smart and capable and far more comfortable taking care of her own needs her own way. She just doesn't like people poking around her business. Talking to strangers, she's usually curt and brisk, getting to the point and not letting the conversation linger. And if you get on her nerves, watch it- she's got a mean right hook. In fact, back in her high school days, her temper sometimes went a little under checked, and it wasn't all that uncommon to see her inthe office for starting another fight.

However, Kim's mellowed out over the years and though she's still as spicy as ever, she'd got a better grip on it. Still, her tongue is sharp, and biting comments are a commality for her now. But she's not so bad- Kim's hardworking and dependable, and clever, too. She's not one to let little things get her down, nor does complain about much of anything. If you keep out of her way, and let her do her thing, give her some respect, she'll show you the same curtesy. She's actually a very loyal friend, and will always stand by those she cares about in a motherly sort of way.

Kim is actually very good with kids. She's always had a soft spot with them, and is actually very kind and funny with them. The buuny head helps, but she's a lot more outgoing when it comes to making little ones smile.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • Kim is a decent cook, having grown up making a lot of her own meals. She enjoys the nighttime, and is willing to do whatever it takes to keep her mother happy and healthy. • • •

I take my orders from Reku1495 so deal with it!

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hn? Oh, I'm Rhee, Hwan Ji
xxxxxxxxxx But people have called me Hwan
xxxxxxxxxx I'm twenty-one years old
xxxxxxxxxx And I'm a guy
xxxxxxxxxx My hair color is black
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are black What's with these weird obvious questions?
xxxxxxxxxx I work as a photographer here in Serendipity
xxxxxxxxxx As of late, I like taking pictures of the Mascot The pictures come out beautifully for park advertising!
xxxxxxxxxx Don't touch the stereo! I want Lucifer by SHINee on repeat!

xxxxxxxxxx• HISTORY • Hwan Ji grew up with a sickly little sister. So a few weeks after his fifth birthday, he was left alone to do as he wished as long as he didn't get into trouble. After all, it was all about his little sister, who was constantly in and out of hospitals and doctor's offices. While he had to get up early to walk to school, his sister was at home under the doting of his mother while their father was out working off the debt to medical bills. Hwan Ji grew up independent, and developed a lone wolf sort of attitude after kids at school picked up on his home life and started calling him names from "orphan" to "family outcast." Thankfully, he learned not to pay them much attention - especially after he found his father's camera and started running around taking pictures of anything and everything.

Things turned for the better in middle school, although he still carried around the old, beat up camera, he actually made a friend who seemed to genuinely care for him. Not that he was able to do much afterschool, because once he was legal enough, he started taking part time jobs - partially because of the insistence of his parents to help with the mounting piles of bills. Hwan still felt that it was a miracle that he somehow managed to graduate from college. He wasn't able to get as well as an education as he hoped, but once he landed a full time job in Serendipity. Well, let's just say that life's brightened up. Aside from the fact that he still sends 75% of his income back to his parents.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• FACADES • Accidentally spilled your books and papers all over the hallway floor? Hwan Ji is the kind of guy who would stop by and help, but then would leave shortly after without saying a word. He has a lone wolf attitude and appreciates solitude - but that does not mean that he's a cold and distant person (alright, maybe a little more distant then others wish). Hwan Ji believes that if a single person is willing to help make the world a better place, then all they need to do is to start trying.

Growing up, Hwan developed a strong conscience as well as learning to trust his gut instincts even if he doesn't fully understand why. Hwan is a quick thinker, able to connect the dots about events if given enough factual information. He also has a relatively good memory, being able to remember important facts (although sometimes not always when its needed). Like the general populace, Hwan doesn't read instruction manuals - but takes a considerably shorter amount of time to figure how to use a certain object then most people.

Hwan is one of those people who just cannot multitask to save their lives, but on the contrast to that; Hwan is able to focus even in the most loudest and annoying scenarios. In fact, he can even tune out you nagging in his ear for one reason or another just to continue with whatever he's doing. However, Hwan likes music. So if you want him to be productive, you should have him somewhere with little to no music at all - or you might end up finding him rocking out instead of doing what he's supposed to be doing.
• • •

xxxxxxxxxx• OTHER • Sorry, what was that? • • •

There's a voice in my head that calls herself ll Yuna-Chan ll who's very insistent and quite annoying.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games