Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Resources
I ❤ Achievements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:41 pm
Ladybird Sauce
User Image

╔════════════════════

Hello, Ladybird! Just wondering if you were planning on finishing the guide. If not, that's perfectly fine, we're just cleaning this forum out a bit~ :3
              If you are, no worries, I can delete this post~ I just need a confirmation.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:22 am
Shujitsun
Ladybird Sauce
User Image

╔════════════════════

Hello, Ladybird! Just wondering if you were planning on finishing the guide. If not, that's perfectly fine, we're just cleaning this forum out a bit~ :3
              If you are, no worries, I can delete this post~ I just need a confirmation.

Oh my goodness - I'm so sorry, I completely forgot I'd left this unfinished. I'll get to work completing it asap!  

Ladybird Sauce

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 am
Ladybird Sauce

Oh my goodness - I'm so sorry, I completely forgot I'd left this unfinished. I'll get to work completing it asap!

No worries ^^
Do you need these posts deleted, or are you good with the ones you've reserved?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:19 am
Sorry for taking such a ridiculously long time, but it's now completed.

Good grief I hate BB Code in Guilds. One single tag missing or in a place it doesn't like and the whole thing goes to pot. razz  

Ladybird Sauce

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100

iLollipopss

Generous Giver

12,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 am
OMG ! Thankss for doing this topic u made.
I love getting achievements but always have problems trying to figure out how to do them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:38 am
is there a way to turn them off?  

a random artist appears

Newbie Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ladybird Sauce

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:52 am
a random artist appears

When you get one of the pop ups to say you've earned them, there's a box you can check to stop the pop ups appearing. Unfortunately this doesn't always work though - it's been glitched since achievements were first released.

Once you've got the first few achievements that you basically get for just existing on the site though (and you've probably got most of the ones that fall into that category already) they shouldn't pop up very often. The vast majority require you to go pretty far out of your way to earn them, so after the initial bombardment you'll hardly ever notice them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:53 am
Ladybird Sauce
a random artist appears

When you get one of the pop ups to say you've earned them, there's a box you can check to stop the pop ups appearing. Unfortunately this doesn't always work though - it's been glitched since achievements were first released.

Once you've got the first few achievements that you basically get for just existing on the site though (and you've probably got most of the ones that fall into that category already) they shouldn't pop up very often. The vast majority require you to go pretty far out of your way to earn them, so after the initial bombardment you'll hardly ever notice them.
ok, thanks!!  

a random artist appears

Newbie Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
☆ Resources

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash