Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Spiritual group activities

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JACKAL17 Extreme

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 pm
Hi! Can you guys give or suggest spiritual activities for a big group? Probably comprising of 50 participants minimum.

I'm planning to have a Spiritual Fellowship every month and I'm in need of an activity apart from the Gospel reading and reflection.

Examples of activity I already have in mind.
1. The Faithbook - A personalized facebook that the participants will answer with regards to their religious faith.
2. Pass A Thanks - Passing of thank you cards

Thanks in advance for those who will be helping me out! God bless!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 pm
Well, I was thinking maybe you meant activities as in games, but then I read your examples and I'm not exactly sure now. sweatdrop I think what you list that you already have planned, sounds great.

If you are looking for fun, safe, games to give them a quick break:

Everyone loves a good game of Hide and seek....Especially in the dark. ; )

Ninja.- I never was that in to it, but everyone else in the youth group I attended liked it. Search the web and perhaps your group will love it. : )

Simon Says -With 50 people, I can just imagine how crazy this could get. You know, in a fun AND funny way. : D

Bible verses Alphabet game - (Just thought this one up right this second which might fit more of what you really want.) You might have heard of the game where everyone is in a circle and 1st person goes "A is for Apple." 2nd Person then proceeds with "B is for Bus." And so on so forth. But what if you did this with Bible verses. It would get the kids looking in to His word and learning it in a fun way, like. "A is for 'Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.' John 15:3 And the Bible version I am using is King James Version" Next person, "B is for 'Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.' And the Bible version I am using is English Standard Version" I'm thinking that this might take a bit long, but it's just an idea. : )

That's all I can think of at the moment. Lord bless and good luck with all of those people!! ^_^  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers