Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Whizz Hard Books ~ Open! (Now Hiring!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am
Zaibraina Sever

~
Why YES!!! I am Insane...

...Isn't it lovely that your such a deathly FREAK?

User Image
Zaibraina had heard from her darling Saab that her biggest disgrace of an urchin was HERE! At a blood traitors house...a Former Slytherin that had sullied their good name by bearing not one..but TWO disgusting Squib. "SHIN SEVER YOU VIAL CREATURE I KNOW YOUR HERE!! GET OUT HERE BEFORE I SCAR THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR RETCHED FACE TO!" She screamed, knocking something over. She was a short woman..with a horrible screech. "I SWEAR I REGRET I EVER BORN YOU YOU TRAITOR!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 am
User Image

Gearvin stood as the screeching commenced. Now he knew why Saab had no manners or sense of propriety, if this was how their mother acted in such a public place. A cold look settled onto his face as he looked over at Shin. "I suggest you stay here," he said quietly.

Not waiting for the boy to respond, he wrenched the door open and stormed out of his office. There he spied a dark haired woman as she knocked over something in the hallway. "May I help you, madam?" he asked, his tone even but with a hint of frostiness to it.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 am
Zaibraina Sever

~

User Image
Zaibraina was the man..the traitor who was trying to destroy her reputation and her crazed eyes flashed. She held up her finger, pointing at him looking complete insane. "YOU! GARVIN..YOU BLOOD TRAITOR, SQUIB LOVER" She shouted. She waved her want erratically, breaking a vase. "YOU GIVE ME BACK THAT FREAK!!" She said before turning and shouting for Shin again, head thrown back in the most enraged manor. "SHIN I AM GOING TO CURSE YOU INTO THE NEXT WORLD. GET OUT HERE DISGUSTING FREAK". She turned to the door he had just come out of. "Give him to ME!!" She was truly spoiled and angry. She had been beautiful one and cunning, but that had changed in her pursuit of power.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

"Madam, may I suggest that you please refrain from screeching within my shop, and to please stop destroying any of the items within." His tone was cooling by the second, and the look on his face reflected it. "If you do not, I will be forced to remove you." A hard glint appeared in his eye as he regarded the woman in front of him. "I also request that you cease slandering my name. It is a serious offense to accuse someone of what you speak."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 am
Zaibraina Sever

~

User Image
Zaibraina laughed at his words, waving her long black shirt. She did not appear to notice his cooling tone."And i suggest you give me back the freak...before he pollutes your cute squib family". She said, her smiled wide and dark as were her eyes. "ReMOVE ME?' She asked, putting a finger to her own lips, appearing to think. She grabbed his shirt her voice darkening. "Give. Me. Back. That. Freak....He is WORTH more then you MAKE!" She was talking of Shin's one skill. She licked her cracked lips. "You know...he consorted with the Darkness..." She said, eyes dark and crazed up close  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 am
User Image

Gearvin sneered as he took her hand away from his shirt. "Madam, may I suggest that you please refrain from touching me. You are neither my wife or daughter, and thus it is improper behavior." His eyes were hard. "And you would also do well to leave my family out of any discussion we may have, as it does not pertain to you." He brushed off the front of his shirt and looked her over. "It is up to your son as to whether he would come with you or not, but I will not see him coerced into such a decision."  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am
Zaibraina Sever

~

User Image
Zaibraina's rage returned full force, not used to men refusing her, She stomped her foot like a child before turning enrage. "Well then...BRING THE RAT OUT HERE!!" She said, glaring an not touching him again, looking disgusted now and whipping the place he had grabbed her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 am
User Image

"Not in the present state that you are currently in." His tone dropped, and became icy. "Whatever you may think, your current emotional state would be unwelcome in his presence. I will not subject a child to such viciousness, and should you decide to calm yourself, then you may see him." He crossed his arms, his wand tapping his shoulder in a not-too-subtle hint that she would be stopped before she barged in as she was now.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:15 am
Zaibraina Sever

~

User Image
Zaibraina stopped and looked at him, her Slytherin self coming out for a moment and telling her this was a battle she would lose. "He is not a child" She laughed. "He is an ugly freak that is only god for the circus and his potion skills, then to dispose of.." She said, before Turing and leaving, laughing as if she had not just spoken of killing her own child.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:46 am
User Image

Gearvin sighed deeply and seemed to sag just a little bit as soon as he was sure that Zaibraina had left. Then composing himself once again, he walked back into his office, his back straight and looking for all the world that he had not just had an argument with a questionably stable woman. Looking over at Shin, he nodded to the boy. "She is gone," he said, his tone even and without the icy vein that had tainted it before. It actually almost sounded like relief.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin was not listening, he had his hands around his knees, his head burred in his knees, looking for all the world like a 7 year old child. He was shaking, all of the confidence he had held and happiness gone. He looked more pale then he had even before. He looked like the sick, highly broken boy he truly was..but he had hope. He could be brought back. He could be made strong..he just did not know it yet. To live threw his mother one had to be strong.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? Good, ate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:14 am
User Image

Gearvin realized that Shin wasn't responding, and looked over at him. He sighed and reached over to a piece of parchment and wrote out a note to send out to the lobby. His wife thankfully would be able to get home on her own with the kids, but the fact was that Shin needed to get to a place to settle his emotions. He sent the note, which informed whoever read it that he was leaving the office early, and walked over to Shin. "Come on," he said gently, "I will take you back to my house so that you can calm down." A sudden rush of anger filled him, and he stomped it out immediately. Shin didn't need someone who was going to be angry around him, even if it was himself. He quickly straightened up his office and then picked the teen up to carry to the fireplace. Taking some Floo powder, he called out the name of his house and stepped in.

((exit to Whitethorne House))  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:29 pm
(Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me)
Told you everything loud and clear
(But nobody’s listening)
(Called to you so clearly but you don’t want to hear me)
(But nobody’s listening)

Nalla
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Resume cradled against her chest Nalla walked into the book show, scowled set into place. Her sharp eyes took in the note then she sighed. Briskly she turned away making sure to make a mental note to come back tomorrow. "Of course I'd get all the way down here to find him gone." She mumbled this was a chuckle of sorts. "Well it won't be a wasted trip, I need to get some shopping down."

User ImageUser Image

I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress
handfull of anger, held in my chest
And everything left’s a waste of time
I hate my rhymes, but hate everyone else’s more
I’m riding on the back of this pressure
Guessing that it’s better I can’t keep myself together
Because all of this stress gave me something to write on
The pain gave me something I could set my sights on
Never forget the blood sweat and tears
The uphill struggle over years the fear and
Trash talking and the people it was to
And the people that started it just like you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image

Gearvin snorted as he entered the office. Yesterday had been... interesting, to say the least. Hopefully today would be better. He shook his head as he waved his wand to repair the items broken by the previous day's incident. If he never saw that Sever woman again, it'd be too soon in his mind. Taking the note down, he retired to his office to catch up with the work he'd neglected the previous day.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:24 pm
(Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me)
(But nobody’s listening)
(Called to you so clearly but you don’t want to hear me)
(But nobody’s listening)

Nalla
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Sharp heels alerted passing people to the presence of the stolid female. For a second day in a row she was walking the path to what she hoped to one day call her future job. 'Surely, he will be here today,' she pursed her lips at this thought remembering how she made the journey here only to go home fruitless. Nalla entered the shop her eyes most characteristically glaring at its few inhabitants. "Hello," she called out seeing no note saying the owner was out, "I am here for a job interview." Her bag was shifted on her shoulder as she checked to make sure she grabbed her resume. Check. She looked in her resume folder to be sure she'd grabbed her references. Check. Going down her list she nimbly checked everything off then worked to relax her facial muscles. She fought to remove her permanent scowl from her face, not even attempting to smile for she new that was not a thing she was particularly skilled in.

User ImageUser Image

I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress
handfull of anger, held in my chest
And everything left’s a waste of time
I hate my rhymes, but hate everyone else’s more
I’m riding on the back of this pressure
Guessing that it’s better I can’t keep myself together
Because all of this stress gave me something to write on
The pain gave me something I could set my sights on
Never forget the blood sweat and tears
The uphill struggle over years the fear and
Trash talking and the people it was to