Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Whizz Hard Books ~ Open! (Now Hiring!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin nodded, already holding a respect for the man before him."I will stay.." he said. He reached out and grabbed his little brother who looked shocked at not being aloud to touch things. The 6 year old struggled in his brothers arm, before seeing Shin winch and stop. "I am sorry..I won't touch"
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.
Emotional state? Snappy. Irritated.
Physical State? Did not eat. In pain.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 am
User Image

Gearvin nodded before stepping toward the fireplace situated on the far wall of his office. Grabbing a pot from the fireplace mantle, he took a small amount of Floo powder out before replacing it. He tossed it into the fireplace, stating, "Whitethorne House" before stepping into the emerald flames.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin held his younger brother with one arm, talking to him and asking him thing, his voice weak, but his brother listened and sat still, answering him. Shin made sure to hide his face, even around his brother.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
Hello~

User Image Sabb was starting to get restless and it was showing. He wiggled and hurt his brother, stopping wiggling again. Then a minute later he pulled away and started to walk around. He giggled and looked, but did not touch..yet  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Gearvin reappeared in the fireplace with a burst of green flames. He set down a bowl of fruit and gestured to Shin to take it. He then looked over at Saab and quirked an eyebrow. "If you wish, you may have that sandwich." He then leaned back against the desk, a frown marring his features.

He wondred what type of parents would act the way it seemed Shin and Saab's had. Honestly, even muggle-borns treated their children with more respect. He mentally shook himself. He would not get into this situation. "Forgive me for asking, but where are your parents?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:24 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin watched as the man came back with..fruit. His eyes widened and he took it, picking out all the green frut first and eating it. He ate fast, seeming to be hyper-focusing on the food before the question was asked. His brother was eating the sandwich. He was going to lie, but he did not feel like lying to this man. "My father is with his Mistress...a Mistress I think my mother just learned of.." He said, remebering her storming out to go to Mr. Notts.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image

"And so they left your brother alone by himself?" Even he had a hard time understanding what types of parents would do something like that. Gearvin shook his head."Irregardless of the reason, that seems highly inappropriate. Are they wizards or muggles?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
Hello~

User Image Sabb decided to speak up at that, cutting his brother off "Muggles are even dirtier then SHIN! An, Shin is almost as bad as Muggle!" he said, not catching his brothers death glare. "But muggles arn't as ugl-Wha..you can't even do a stunning spell.." He told Shin, catching the look.  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

Gearvin speared Saab with a cold look. "Purebloods, then, though by your brother's disgraceful behavior, they obviously care not for their family's standing." He looked back toward Shin. "I must apologize for this intrusion into your affairs, but to me it seems as though your parents are unfit to raise a toad, let alone children." He held up a hand to forestall any arguments his way. "I have never before seen parents that would willingly harm their own offspring, and condone their other children to speak in such an unseemly manner about them. However, my opinion is that I will not interfere unless someone asks it of me. I refuse to act otherwise, other than to lend assistance should you require it. It is up to you as to what I should do about this."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin was tired of his home life and hearing his brother speak just embarrassed him. He was scared for the elders reaction..however it was better then he expected. He looked at the man.The toad comment struck a cored. His parents had disowned two of their children, the third eldest pretended they did not exists, the hated him, and only seemed to like their youngest. He feared for what would happen when Saab got older. But he knew Saab loved his mother very, very much. "I do not know what you should do..I was in the process of running away when you found me.." He said. He heard his little brother gasp when he said that. "But shin..You can't leave!!" Saab cried.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

Gearvin sighed, feeling far older than his years. He looked at both of the boys and considered his options. As it stood, if he did nothing, Shin might not survive long, considering the way he had been found, and it would probably not be the last time he would attempt to run. However, he wondered about what the home situation would be like for Saab should Shin succeed with leaving his family's home. No, he would not turn into a kidnapper. If Saab did not wish to leave, then Gearvin would not force the boy to. However, the bigger concern would be for Shin.

Running a hand down his face, he showed only the slightest sign that he was becoming weary. "Well then, I will leave it up to you. I can offer you a place at my home, at least until we can figure out something better. You can attempt to run away, though you may not make it that far. Or you can return home. I would try and take your young brother out of the situation, however that is more up to your brother than I. As it stands, should I attempt it, the both of you would most certainly be taken back to your parents." He then paused, thinking things through a bit. "However, young sir," he said, addressing Saab, "should you feel as though you are in as much danger as your brother from your family, I would advise you to tell someone."

His gaze then settled back to Shin. "It is all up to you, and what you feel would be within your best interest."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin watched the man, seeing him get slightly weary, or so he thought and thought about the situation. He could run, and not get far, or he could go back and maybe die. But Mr Whitehouse made a good point. What about Saab? He protected Saab. He then came to the conclusion. Saab was fine until his school years, provided that he did not hurt him self, or..scar him self. He looked up at the man. "I will stay with you for a little while if that is alright" He said, looking at his brother. "However, I would need free leave to cheek on Saab and make sure he is well" He said. He knew his parents would be happy to see him go, but Saab, oh his mother would Kill him if he took saab. "Shin...Mommy will get better...you will see..come back..I'll ask her" Saab said, looking at his brother. He had tears in his eyes, not wanting to lose his only sibling that still cared about him. He did not understand why his parents did not like Shin, but he loved his brother.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Shaky.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

...And that's why he hated his curiosity. He nodded to Shin in agreement to his statement about checking up on his brother, knowing that at the very least he would be able to see things that would indicate if the boy was being mistreated or not. He also would not deny someone to see a member of his family should he wish it. The part he hated, however, was hearing how Saab had pleaded with his brother to stay, as if he could somehow change the way his elders perceived him. He then knelt in front of the younger boy.

"Don't worry. If your brother wishes to go back home, I will not stop him. It is his choice. However, you must act as a proper wizard must." A small smile graced his lips. "You know, stiff upper lip and all that rot. You may visit, however, that I believe is up to how safe it would be for you if you do." He looked steadily into the boy's eyes, trying to convey how important this was.

He then stood and faced Shin. "There is one stipulation I must add to you checking up on your brother. You will at least have to inform me or my wife. That way, should something happen, we will at leat have an idea as to where you were."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin watched the man as he went to his brother, seeing the child digest the information with wide, sad eyes. Then seeing the child nod, trying to look proper, even well about to cry. He nodded, showing that he would visit, causing Shin to smile. Mr. Whitehouse was good with children.he knew his brother was smart and would be safe. Then seeing the elder look at him he listened. "Yes Sir, I understand" It was true, he did understand. He was nervous about meeting this wife now. What if the woman did not like him..or worse..did not want him touching her children or being around her house. He did not trust women most of all, having never meet one he liked. "Saab...go home..don't tell mom where I am..OK?" He asked his brother. He knew his brother would not tell, his mother would not notice that he was gone if his brother did not tell..at least..not for a couple weeks..
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? Sad
Emotional state? Tired
Physical State?Ate, drank.

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image

Gearvin nodded at the two of them before crossing to open his office door. A note buzzed in and the man caught it with a deft hand and frowned. "Ah, work never stops..." he murmured, then looked back at the two of them. "I suggest that if you have anything that must be done, that you go do it. Otherwise, you may stay here until my wife and children show up. You have already seen my sons, and my daughter is just buying her supplies to attend Hogwarts. They should show up here after all is said and done." He nodded to the fireplace. "You can get to the house by stating Whitethorne House clearly and concisely when you use the Floo powder."  
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff