Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Whizz Hard Books ~ Open! (Now Hiring!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          šıиgłe
                                                          Looking Rockin at Whizz Hard Books with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Hopeful
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ It will seriously suck if she's not in today. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames felt a bit guilty for all of a second; he really hadn't meant to make her think something was wrong. But, it didn't last, obviously, so he figured there was no harm done. And she seemed at least somewhat pleased by the prospect. Not overly so, but he actually found that sort of refreshing. Previous attempts to take women on actual dates, both in his school years and early on in his career, had been met with very overly enthusiastic responses, by teenage girls and young women who loved the idea of going on a date with Gryffindor House/Scotland International's star seeker a little too exciting. He'd hoped it would wane as he got older, until one day he'd just sort of... accepted it. Except, now he didn't want to do that anymore, which was why he was here to begin with. Still, in spite of knowing that he preferred a calmer response, his ego was a bit sore at her not being more excited. He'd assumed the reaction would be more subdued, but not that much. And also that any enthusiasm would be because she actually wanted to go on a date with him, rather than because of his job.

spaceWhatever, though, he told himself. She'd said yes, that was all that mattered, really. Or, all that mattered until the actual date, at which he would have to actually manage to ensure she had a good time. He knew two things for certain; their date was going to be out in the muggle world to hopefully avoid being interrupted by fans, and he was absolutely not going to talk about Quidditch. Unless she asked, in which case he'd try to keep it short. He smiled, shrugging faintly. "Friday's excellent. I thought we'd have dinner, if that's alright, and then... I dunno. See what we feel like doing after. Maybe a film, or a walk in the park." Already, he was thinking of various restaurants he'd been to, both in London and Edinburgh, trying to decide. "Do you have a preference on food? Italian, Ethiopian, Thai..." He trailed off a bit, then gave her a sheepish look. "Uh, I eat out a lot," he explained. Lucky for him, he had pretty broad tastes, so it was highly unlikely she'd want anything he wasn't game for.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image
xx ══════════ ══════════

Lyre smiled at James, excitement pulsing through her. He seemed a bit... off, so she tried to think of something to say to make him happy. They must've had two different dating experiences... Well, of course they did. He was famous, and it seemed clear that he'd dated several people. He, unlike her, actually knew what to do in this sort of situation. It wasn't a first date, so they probably ought not kiss, and certainly nothing more. Well... maybe they'd kiss after a nice dinner. Mmmm~ Her heart fluttered, thinking about a wonderful kiss with James. Honestly, if she didn't fall into a coma afterward, it'd be a better kiss than any she'd ever had. Though, even if she did, it would be absolutely wonderful.

James said Friday would be good, and asked about dinner. "That sounds absolutely perfect, James. And I couldn't imagine a better gentleman to take me." A small blush touched her cheeks. She was so terribly excited! When he asked about food, she tapped her chin, then grinned. "Maybe Italian food? Always nice and homey, right? Plus, I have a secret love of garlic bread." She giggled, smiling brightly at James. With a small thought, she used her foot to scoot over a small footstool. Hopefully James hadn't noticed. She stepped up, gently pressing a kiss to James' cheek. With a grin, she returned to the ground, wobbling a bit. She effortlessly pushed away the stool, blushing quite heavily.

══════════ ══════════
𝐸𝒟𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅 𝒜𝒯 𝒲𝐻𝐼𝒵𝒵 𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒟 𝐵𝒪𝒪𝒦𝒮 x
𝐹𝒪𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝑅𝒜𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲 xxxxxxxx

Look around. We’re living with the lost and found. Just when you feel you’ve almost drowned,
You find yourself on solid ground, and you believe there’s good in everybody’s heart.
Keep it safe and sound. With hope, you can do your part to turn a life around.
I cannot believe my eyes. Is the world finally growing wise?
‘Cause it seems to me some kind of harmony is on the rise.

══ ══

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          šıиgłe
                                                          Looking Rockin at Whizz Hard Books with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Hopeful
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ It will seriously suck if she's not in today. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames was probably entirely took pleased with himself at the moment. It showed on every inch of his face, a cocky sort of sureness in everything from his eyes to his smile. He almost corrected her use of the term gentleman, but then told himself that, as far as she was concerned, that's what he'd always been. He would be the first to admit that maybe he was a bit of a horn dog at times, but he'd never been that way with Lyre. She was... different. Important. Not that he didn't place value on the other women he'd been with, but none of them had mattered to him for more than a couple months, if even that. There had been Marian, for a while, but even that had been less a relationship and more scratching an itch every now and again. And it wasn't a lack of itch to scratch with Lyre, but the fact that there was something about her that made him want to be more of a proper sort of guy.

spaceWhen she stated her preference, he started thinking, trying to recall which Italian places he favored. The comment on garlic bread sealed it, though, because he knew just the place. It had the best garlic knots he'd ever tried, he swore, aside from actual Italian from actual Italy. "There's a restaurant not far from my place... It's in Edinburgh, though, obviously. Suppose I can pop by your flat and pick you up? Say around... six? That'd give us plenty of time for whatever else afterwards, if you're not ready to go home." He rather hoped she wasn't; dinner would be nice, but still, it was only an hour, maybe two. He wanted this to be a proper date. Though, it'd definitely end differently than almost every other date he'd been on. Good thing he knew how to be patient when he really wanted to be. Seekers sort of needed that trait, and he'd honed it well enough. Though, unlike with a golden snitch, he was going to take things slow all the way through, not wait until he got close and then reach out to snatch her. He had a feeling that wouldn't go over so well in this case.

spaceHe'd been so wrapped up in his thoughts and planning, he was left wondering when she'd suddenly gotten taller; a glance down revealed that she was standing on a footstool that he didn't recall having been there a moment before. He started to ask what she was doing, but then she was pressing her lips to his cheek. He grinned, reaching out to steady her as she stepped down, and then, figuring turnabout was fair play, took advantage of the stance to press a kiss to her own cheek, then pulled back. "Well, I'm gonna get out of your hair, then, sure you're busy. See you Friday," he called, turning away and gesturing something halfway between a wave and a salute over his shoulder as he exited the shop.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image
xx ══════════ ══════════

Lyre felt so terribly happy when their plans had confirmed. Oh, she positively couldn't wait for this venture! Gah! Work would be near impossible today! He mentioned a restaurant near him they could go to. But... didn't he live in Scotland? He did play on that team, after all. Hmm. Oh! He'd come to her flat? That would work, since he could apparate. Perhaps that was the best way for a date. They did live in two different countries, after all. "Six on the dot, I'll be ready and waiting. And yes, I'm sure I'll be more than eager to do something afterwards. I don't think it'd be proper to only have a perfect evening that short, now would it?" She grinned, her blush returning yet again. Damn him for making her cheeks so permanently reddened! Yes indeed, she couldn't wait, and hopefully, just hopefully he couldn't either.

After her silly little kiss, Lyre was more than grateful to feel James' strong hands making sure she didn't tumble. He was so very good to her! She was just thinking herself quite lucky, when she felt James press his lips to her own cheek. With that, her cheeks reddened deeply, a silly smile on her lips. Her fingertips pressed the spot on her cheek where he'd kissed, the young woman very, very fluttery now. Just as she was about to say something that probably wouldn't've made sense, James turned and headed out. He saluted her, and she laughed. "See you Friday, James! Have a wonderful day!" As soon as he was gone and out of view, Lyre squealed with excitement, twirling and dancing around the shop. Of course, her celebration came to a rather abrupt end when she tripped on her feet and landed on the floor. It didn't quite stop her, as she squeaked one more time before standing and hurrying off to get back to work.

══════════ ══════════
𝐸𝒟𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅 𝒜𝒯 𝒲𝐻𝐼𝒵𝒵 𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒟 𝐵𝒪𝒪𝒦𝒮 x
𝐹𝒪𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝑅𝒜𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲 xxxxxxxx

Look around. We’re living with the lost and found. Just when you feel you’ve almost drowned,
You find yourself on solid ground, and you believe there’s good in everybody’s heart.
Keep it safe and sound. With hope, you can do your part to turn a life around.
I cannot believe my eyes. Is the world finally growing wise?
‘Cause it seems to me some kind of harmony is on the rise.

══ ══

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items