Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Resources
Sweet Home Gaia Guide Version for NSTG ^_^ UPDATED 4/16 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was helpful?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:38 pm
Welcome to your Sweet Home Gaia Guide
Version for
User Image

User Image

This guide is now in User Image
If you like our content or have been of some help please give genteel kudos! emotion_yatta

By submitting this form in Minishops & resources center:
[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS RESOURCE![/b]
RESOURCE TITLE: Sweet Home Gaia Guide
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.65148181
MRC NUMBER: 41.6
WHY I LIKE THIS RESOURCE: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

Thank you in advance!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:42 pm
GENERAL FAQ

Common questions found in gaia online help:

How do I buy a house in Towns 2?

To purchase a house, you'll need to do the following:
    a) Go to the Gambino Town dock and find the water taxi. You can get to the dock by heading to the lower right hand part of the Main Page map and finding the arrow pointing to Gambino. Click the arrow to head to the water taxi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

***There are other docks as well, is not necessary to visit only the suggested one.
    User Image

b) Once you find the water taxi, if you don't own a home, you'll see there is a house shaped icon above the water taxi driver's head. Click this "house" icon to launch the house buying feature! You'll then see a screen that says "Go to housing?" - click the "Go!" button.

c) At this point, you should see a screen that says "About Housing". Read the info, and then click the "Continue to Housing!" button.

d) You should now be at the "My Friends" screen. Click the "Create Neighborhood" button.

f) Finally, you should be at the "Create Neighborhood" screen where you can build your house! Choose your neighborhood from the drop-down menu and then choose a house style. Once you have made your decision, click the "Go and Place Home" button and your house will be created!

2.-
      What is that "house" thing on the right?

New inventory
      User Image

***There is not a need to use it anymore, but sometimes you will need to drag an item into the house, specially those that aren't specifically to use in housing or the avatar ones. Then item can be used with the home editor.

3.-
        How do I get from my house, or a friend's house, back to the main Gambino Town?
        Great question! If you want to get from your home, or a friend's home, back to Gambino Town, you just have to find the local transportation service!

Each Town (Gambino, Aekea, Barton, Durem) has it's own transportation service: Gambino has a water taxi, Aekea has a cab, Barton Town has a bus stop, and Durem has a Pedicab.

Look the area for the transportation pickup/drop-off zone. It'll be easy to spot - look for a sign that says something like "Water Taxi" or "Pedicab" and the transportation icon. Click on the transportation icon (the little blue and white icon) and it'll get you a ride back to the mainland!

Note: If you want to avoid the transport system, you can bookmark your favorite locations using the "Bookmark Locations" feature in your Smartphone and then the location will be added to your "Favorites" list in the Smartphone. Then you only, have to open the Smartphone, click on "Favorites" icon, select the name of the spot you want to visit, then click the "Transport" button and off you go!

4.-
          What does it mean to upgrade my home and how do I do it?
          If you're looking for a larger house that allows you more guests and/or furniture, then upgrading is the way to go! It costs 5,000 Gaia gold to upgrade your home.

In order to upgrade, visit the Housing Commission and click Upgrade My Home (Figure 3, Letter D) and your home will instantaneously be larger the next time you visit. Given the new upgrade, it would be a good time to go shopping and redecorate!

*** You might experience the floor bug for while, though it suppose to be fixed also can be only upgraded 2 times 1 for 5K and the another 10k (bit unsure if this has changed)

5.-
            How do I change the way my home looks outside?
            You only need to open your smartphone and select the appearance found in housing options.

NOTE:You can't use other styles from other towns. (1)

6.-
              How do I relocate my home?

You only need to open your smartphone, select the last tab in housing options and be agreed with the condition provided
              NOTE: this can be only done once. Meaning that once that you have remove yourself from certain neighborhood you can't undo this.

7.-
                Can I lock my home?
                Go to My Gaia ? Account Settings

Under Feature Options ? Lock Home:

Select Yes so that anyone can view your home.
                Select No to keep everyone out of your home.
                Select Friends Only so that only your friends can view and enter your home.

Click Save All Changes to update your account.

For more information regarding Homes see Homes.

This option can no longer be done, because has been removed from account settings. Special thanks to XII-LH-SSC-IIX for pointing out.

User ImageUser Image: April,07,2016

***Still this can be done since your smart phone, just by click on housing options and select settings.

8.-
                  How do I turn the lights on/off in my home?
                  When you're in the home editor mode,click the Lights icon to toggle on/off the overall global lighting in your home. If you have any lamps equipped, you can click each one to turn them on or off. Again, remember to click SAVE before you move on.

9.-
                    How do I submit a Gaia Avatar or Home?
                    Before submitting, read through the Gaia Housing contest rules

Title
                    The name of your entry.

Description
                    Give a brief description of your entry in this section, your inspiration or other information you would like to share.

Tags
                    Enter in some descriptive keywords separated by commas. For example, if you submit an entry of a warrior girl, you can type “warrior, girl, sword, fighter.” These keywords will be used to find your artwork based on the keywords you have entered when using the search feature. This is optional.

Reference Image URL
                    If your idea is based off of something that already exists (example: avatar art, fan art, theme-based avatars and homes, a story about a specific character), you can show a reference by first hosting it on an image hosting site such as Photobucket, and then copy/pasting that URL. This is optional.

Allow Comments?
                    You have the option of allowing users to comment on your entry or not.

Additional and Completing submission
                    Once you have filled in all the necessary fields, make sure you have read the rules and Terms of Service, then check the box and click Continue. This is required.

On the next screen you will be able to preview your entry submission. Once you are satisfied with your submission, you can then save the entry or go back and make changes.

10.-
                      What is the Smart phone tool?
                      The Smart phone is a one-stop tool to help you navigate around Towns 2! It's features include Hot spots, Favorites, Friends, Bookmark Location, Settings, Challenges, and Housing Options!

To use the Smart phone navigation tool, simply click the "Smart phone" icon at the bottom of the Towns 2 screen!

11.-
                        What are the Smart phone features?
                        The Smart phone features have a variety of uses to help make your Towns 2 experience more fabulous!

Hot spots: This feature allows you to easily move from one areas of the world to another. Say you are in Rally and want to go to Virtual Hollywood instantly - all you'd need to do is open your Hot spots and click on the area you want to travel to, and you'll be transported there!

Bookmark Location: This feature allows you to bookmark your favorite places in Towns 2 so you can easily get back there in the future! Once you are in a spot you want to remember for the future, open your Smart phone and click on the "Bookmark Location" icon. You'll be asked to name the spot, so pick something memorable then click "Go". This location will then show up in your "Favorites" list, which can be accessed by using the "Favorites" feature in the Smart phone!

Favorites: This is a list of all the favorite places you've bookmarked! You can use this feature to open up your list of saved locations and then instantly teleport from one location to another! You can also remove a location fro your Favorites list by clicking on its name in the list, then clicking the "Delete Bookmark" button.

Friends: This feature allows you to easily see which of your friends are online in Towns 2, and transport to them! Here are a few useful tips to remember about the Friends feature:

** You can tell if your friend is online by whether or not the emoticon in their name is smiling and awake or sleepy!

* The Transport feature to be teleported right to where your friend is in Towns! To use this feature, do the following:
                        a) Click on the Friends icon in the Smart phone tool to see which friends are online in Towns 2.
                        b) Click on the name of the friend online that you wish to be transported to and you'll open a list of options.

c) Click on the Transport option and you'll be whisked away to go be with your friend!

Settings: The settings feature is where you can change the speed of your movement in Towns 2, or you can enable or disable the ability to see chat balloons in Towns 2!

Housing Options: Housing Options are where you'll eventually be able to name your Town, and choose who can enter your home! This is also the place where you can change your home's location and design.

NOTE: While it is currently free to change your house's style and location, this may likely change in the future and there will be a fee. You know, gotta pay to have things renovated. How like the real world! XD

Landlord Options: This allows you to invite people to your neighborhood to live near you, see who invited you to their neighborhood, or evict any people you previously added but now no longer want to have living near you.

Please be aware: We will not moderate issues of eviction from a neighborhood. We understand that such an action may be upsetting for some, but if someone doesn't want you in their neighborhood, then they do have the right to evict you. The same goes for you - if someone in your neighborhood is causing trouble, you can evict them.

Challenges: This feature allows you to see if you have any challenges for races in Rally! In the future, this feature may evolve to incorporate more abilities, but for now, it's all about the Rallys! Vroooom!

***About the matter of inviting and being accepted in the the neighbourhood since the start there have been a bug that doesn't allow the landlord to invite or see the petition.
                        Therefore, is recommended (if you had made a petition) to withdraw and start your own neighbourhood.

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm
                        OTHER QUESTIONS NOT MENTIONED

1.-
                          How can I invite others to my home?

One of the way is copy and paste the url shown on the house arranger (Factory Shop).

Though, rarely it will redirect to others users' home, but as said before is rare if this is set to open to everyone.
                          Now, another way is to tell them, to visit your neighborhood they can search for you in one of taxi's option or click on your name if you do appear in their list or type your username in the search bar.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: If you as a landlord want to invite someone to live in your neighborhood they must be in your friend list, otherwise the option to invite in your smart phone won't show up.
                          (Is currently BUGGED)

2.-
                            I'm searching for a friend but they do not appear neither in the list nor in the searching, why does that happens?

In mostly of the cases, that does mean that they haven't placed a home or do not have any at all.
                            But don't be in despair, there is also another way...Just use this link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=USERID

*The USERID can be found at the end of the profile url
                            *This url will lead you to the shop and from there you will have a pop up loading the house you like to find.

User ImageSpecial thanks to Horntastic [Guide] How To Find Your Contact Links

3.-
                              What is the difference between the old housing to the new one?

A.-The ways to enter it, are now quite separated therefore the loading suppose to be less troublesome and quick in mostly of the browsers.

Before:

Once clicked on "design my home" in the shop you use to land in the "very, very, very, very old inventory arranger (now renovated) and from there you had to click in design my home by opening the "home vault."

Now:

You may visit the shop and click over "design my home" but this time and if you have all your items inside the home vault you will go directly to "home's editor"

B.- Bottoms are more viable and understandable in the screen.
                              C.- You do not need to have installed Adobe Shockwave and by that you will not have any permission pop ups as before.

Now:
                              Is used the Flash software.
                              D.-Some items are interactive. (TV, Toasters) (look hosing item list)
                              E.-You do not longer have limitations about item positions by this I mean:

Before:
                              Everything was settle in a squarer perimeter leaving some objects oddly positioned.

Now:
                              You can place it correctly and also you will have message bubbles telling you what you are about to do.

A.- There is not a notification that your home has been saved, though it is, once you make another change the bottom will be available again.

B.- More expansion is available. Cost: 10K if you are in middle home.

C.- Now,technically speaking, they did rewrite all the feature because the last code was done in 2006, keeping the graphics and some of the save and load data for the house, but everything else was from scratch so It wouldn't stop working.New, code allows to introduce video and interactive items, therefore the demand of the users.

D.- In the past you didn't have control over your neighborhood, now you do receive petition to be your neighbor or have to make one also you can invite your friends in a very easy way. (not links required just a invitation from your smart phone on landlord options) User Image

E.- You can now enter your home from town 2 (look for the taxi at the southeast of it)User Image

4.-
                                Some of the equipable items were able to be placed in the house, now why not?
                                As mentioned before there is new coding running, meaning that these items and others, will be introduced slowly according to the tune speed.

5.-
                                  Can I have more than 100 items for house?
                                  Yes, you can and you do not need to put them in the arranger so far with exception of the avatar ones.

6.-
                                    Out of curiosity how many items does housing has?
                                    Over 1000 and these might include not exclusives

7.-
                                      Is there a way to create walls?
                                      By the moment there isn't, but you can use replacements, yes replacements as rugs (loft idea and different textures in the floor) and Bookshelves.(Though they do cover to much space, imo)

8.-
                                        What about the versions?
                                        Versions helps to install "patch" in the system so users can experiment less glitches and bugs. i.e
                                        Currently we are running into
                                        Housing 3.0.6
                                        Arranger 3.0.3
                                        You can see them in the loading and landing page

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:54 pm
                                        INTRODUCTION TO NEW HOMES FEATURE

WHAT ARE THEY?

Gaia Homes is another method of customization presented by Gaia. Like the Avatar, Gaia Homes is more of a form of expression or identity than a game.

HOW TO GET THERE?

1.-One way is by going through "my gaia" tab.- This short cut will redirect you, to the Housing commission managed by Bludeau.

2.-By shops tab, select "factory shop" and then select "go to my home"

3.-Visiting towns 2, but I warn you that is going to be a large trip... smile Just kidding.
                                        Go to the southeast area (or any specified in the common questions above) by the pier restaurant and look for the taxi, then click over the home image or you can open your smart phone and click over "go home" option.

THE SHOP
                                        How to decorate your home?

Fist of all lets go shopping! (If you are not satisfied with the starter items and you have enough gold to spend.)
                                        In the shop, you will find everything you need to give certain personality to your empty and lame home. Most be mentioned that you can also find housing items
                                        on gift boxes, daily chance,marketplace and events (avatar items available for home placing).

NOTE:
                                        Some items like the bathtub (event 2011) can be seen really tiny and probably you will experiment the same with many others, you can place gift boxes, trunks and some aquarium items, ZOMG recipes and some or mostly of ingredients too.

NOTE 2
                                        In past times you were in need to move your items to the housing vault, found in the inventory arranger, but that is not need now-a-days, though sometimes you will experiment some bugs/glitches forcing you to use it.

User Image

In the shop you will find the options to upgrade, that means turning your home a bit larger,it can be done 3 times with a cost of 5,000-10,000 and the option to design your home as you can see above.

User Image

Here, are the closer sizes, you will get if the home is upgraded.

User Image

Once you have click over decorate home, open the tabs shown and drag the items into your place and use the item control shown above, you can place items over other items (if they are designed to do so) move towards with the mouse, meanwhile they are green, once they are red then it can't be placed and will return to the inventory.
                                        Some items after you save and enter by towns will be able to interact with some animated item: TV, toasters,taps etc...to mention some.

Some tweaks to decorate more effectively

1.-Turn off stacking-if you want to place something behind a table or other object and it keeps trying to stack on top of an item instead, hold down the shift key while dragging.

2.-Move floor items with the arrow keys-If you click an item that sits on the floor, and then close the pop-up menu (i.e. press cancel) you can then slide that piece of furniture along the floor

3.-Adjusting items on tables-If an item is stacked on top of a table, shelf, dresser, etc you can nudge that piece into place by selecting it and using the arrow keys. If you slide it too far it may fall to the floor!

4.- Another way to turn your lights off is Ctrl+N (This function is temporarily disable)
                                        Notes: In some Pcs/ laptop might cause to open another browser window too.

STYLES AND PLACES

The styles and places can be arranged in the moment when you create your neighbourhood or start living inside other user neighbourhood.
                                        Once you have locate your home, you can use your smart phone to select the way you like others to see your home from town 2. Also you can re-locate your home, though this can be be done once only.

Note:
                                        Every style is specific of each area, meaning that you can't have a Barton style in a Aekea area.

User Image

User Image

User ImageImages are brought to you, thanks to the lovely contribution of badtzmaru

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:00 pm
                                        SAVED SPOT!

Sorry in advance for the bbcode disaster...
                                        Apparently there is a guild's bug that doesn't accept or replicate the coding.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm
                                        Complete Item list
                                        2013 Valentine's event FREE but not available after the event, now available in MP.
                                        User Image 10th Anniversary Kiki & Friends and Grunny Invasion Game

2012 Christmas new items and recolours

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageGolden,purple, blue,pink,black,green,white giant bow (recolour) User Image25 each
                                        User ImageUser ImageCluster of presents one and two User Image25 each
                                        User ImageSilver bethe star treetopper (recolour) User Image49 each
                                        User ImageSilver frosty star tree (recolour) topper User Image99 each
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageBlack, white, yellow, red,blue, purple,green winter window (recolour) User Image149 each
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image red, golden,silver, white,silver white, black Holiday Trees (recolour) User Image199 each

2012 HALLOWEEN ITEMS

CASH SHOP

User ImageCrimson Thornhall Collection. User Image749.00 Special Item:User Image Portrait of Von Helson
                                        User ImageEbony Thornhall Collection. User Image749.00 Special Item:User ImagePortrait of Don Kuro
                                        User ImageRoyal Thornhall Collection. User Image749.00 Special Item:User ImagePortrait of Late Johnny Gambino

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Crimson, Ebony and Royal Chairs.User Image49.00

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Crimson, Ebony and Royal RugUser Image99.00

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Crimson, Ebony and Royal Dinning table.User Image199.00

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageCrimson, Ebony and Royal bedUser Image299.00

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageCrimson, Ebony and Royal chaise lounge User Image299.00

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageCrimson, Ebony and Royal Fountain *Animated* User Image399.00

GOLD SHOP
                                        Total Average Spend in Gold:User Image30,000-50,000

Tiles

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageRoyal Blue, Red, Black vintage wall
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageDark Wood,Koka Oak, Walnut ,Expresson Taun Harwood floors.
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageExpresso, Brown, Obsidian,Dark Red carpet floor tiles.
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageGothic, Brown,Royal,Navy vintage wall tiles.
                                        User ImageUser ImageBlack & red Elegant tiles.
                                        User ImageDarkwood Wall tile
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image black, orange & black,black & white,yellow & red,brown,red & black,orange stripes wall tiles
                                        User ImageDark board wall tiles
                                        User ImageDark panels wall tiles
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                        User ImageTangerine orange,brown,rose red, Byzantine purple, wall tiles.

Furniture

User ImageHuman Skull
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageOrange, Black, Red,Cream, Bloody black, Bloody cream, woven rug.
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image Creepy, Mysterious,Elegant Tombstone

Wall

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Small, Medium, Large bat wall decal.

Lighting

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageSmall, Medium, Large white pumpkin
                                        User ImageUser Image
                                        User ImageSmall, Medium, large light pumpkin
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageSmall,Medium,large pumpkin
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageSmall, Medium,Large dark pumpkin

STAFF ADORNMENTS
                                        uwb

if you click the Diedrich on a present on their profiles! smile
                                        List of artists with ornaments!

Zimmay ~ User Image

Shavostars ~ User Image

Fayren Pickpocket ~ User Image

finni ~ User Image

gem2niki ~ User Image

Reirei ~ User Image

Bandis77 ~ User Image

Gunmetalrose ~ User Image

PRlSM ~ User Image

Eldritch Zetallis ~ User Image

Warrior_of_boognish ~ User Image

L0cke ~ User Image

Kichigai M ~ User Image

Ethe ~ User Image

Buki ~ User Image

lowkei ~ User Image

Pepper-tea ~ User Image

Reapersun ~ User Image

Milkbun ~ User Image

Pyawakit ~ User Image

codemonkey37179 ~ User Image

Cashmere Cactus ~ User Image

CP ~ User Image

ania1899 ~ User Image

Derlaine ~ User Image

Mishiri ~ User Image

nemitan ~ User Image

Narumi misuhara ~ User Image

biglanky14 ~ User Image

Panagrammic ~ User Image

Lanzer ~ User Image

Solve Lanzer Grant Key ~ User Image <|-----animated inside house. ^ v ^

New set of items

Christmas
                                        Freebies:

User Image ----|> Alchemy item for Silver sable coat & peppermint stripped apron.
                                        User Image-----|> Alchemy item for Silver sable coat & peppermint stripped apron. <---animated?
                                        Average Spend in gold: User Image10,000-50,000

*Does not include GC items

User Image Green Holiday tree User Image 199
                                        User ImageMulticolor fading string of lightsUser Image 25
                                        User Image Golden Bethe star tree topper User Image 49
                                        User Image Silver Frosty star tree topperUser Image 99
                                        User ImageGiant red bowUser Image25
                                        User Image Winter woodframe windowUser Image 149 <------animated
                                        User ImageGinger HouseUser Image25
                                        User ImageRoaring fireplace User Image399 <--------animated

User ImageMedium holiday tree Variety of colours (Black,pink, silver white, gold, white, silver, red and green)
                                        User Image Small holiday tree Variety of colours (Pink,black, gold, silver, silver white, white, green, red)
                                        User Image Bundle of Fairy lights, Variety of types (multicolour, purple, blue, cool white, warm white, pink, yellow, orange, red, green and teal)
                                        User ImageStar tree topper Variety of types (Silver and Golden)
                                        User ImageWhreat Variety of colours (black, pink, gold, frosty,white,silver,green and red)
                                        User ImageStar tree Topper (Silver and Golden)
                                        User ImageUser Imagestars ornaments (silver and gold)
                                        User ImageFaberge Ornament Variety of colours (pink, white, blue, purple, red, gold, green, black)
                                        User Image Top Ornament Variety of colours (Green, black,blue, white, red,pink, purple)
                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image Presents of every shape.
                                        User ImageCandy cane variety of flavours (red, black, red and green, purple, blue, gold, pink)
                                        User ImageUser Image User ImageRibbons variety of colours & sizes (red, blue, black, green, white, orange,purple,yellow, pink)(Large, medium,small)
                                        User ImageRibbon Ornament Variety of colours (red, purple, green, black,pinksolver, yellow, blue)
                                        User ImageFancy start Ornament (Gold and Silver)
                                        User ImageFancy star snoflake Ornament (Gold and silver)
                                        User ImageHoliday Stocking variety of of colours (orange, white, festive, purple, red, pink, black)
                                        User ImageGlitter Ornament variety of colours (black, pink, green blue, purple, red, white, gold)
                                        User Image mug of Cocoa variety of colours (purple, red, black, green, pink,white, orange, blue, festive)
                                        User ImageCandles, Variety of colours (red, orange, purple, pink, black, white, green, blue)
                                        User ImageTea light candle variety of colours (purple,blue,orange,black,green,white, red,pink
                                        User ImageUser Image User Imagetree ornament, variety of colours (blue, gold, white, green, purple, black, red)
                                        User ImageFlashing String of lights, Variety of colours (warm white, cool white, multicolour, teal, blue, purple, red, orange yellow) <----animated
                                        User ImageString of lights, variety of colours (blue, pink, warm white, cool white, multicolour,purple, yellow,red, orange, green, teal.<------animated
                                        User ImageSpiral ornament,variety of colours (blue, purple, red, orange, green, gold,black,white)
                                        User Image User ImageUser ImageBurst Ornament variety of colours & sizes (golden and silver)
                                        User ImageFairy light
                                        User ImagePlate of Ginger men
                                        User Imagepoinsettias (Red and white)

Mermaid
                                        Total Spend in gold : User Image 13,740

*Does not include the GC Items value

Door
                                        User Image Mermaid cay reef door

lights
                                        User Image Mermaid cay seashell lamp

decoration
                                        User ImageMermaid cay fan coral
                                        User ImageMermaid cay coral pouf
                                        User ImageMermaid cay pink coral
                                        User ImageMermaid cay rainbow coral
                                        User Imagemermaid cay conch shell
                                        User ImageMermaid cay green Coral
                                        User Image Mermaid cay red coral
                                        User ImageMermaid cay orange coral
                                        User ImageMermaid cay blue coral

Furniture
                                        User Image Mermaid cay coral table User Image 49
                                        User ImageMermaid cay coral chair User Image 99
                                        User ImageMermaid cay clamshell bed. User Image 299

Wall and floors
                                        User Image Mermaid cay grotto wall tile
                                        User Image Mermaid cay sandy floor
                                        User ImageMermaid cay window <-----animated
                                        User Image 399

Classic items set

Basic Style
                                        Total minimum Spend in gold : User Image5,020
                                        Tiles
                                        User ImageBasic dark concrete dark tile
                                        User ImageBasic concrete wall tile
                                        User ImageBasic Concret floor tile

Furniture
                                        User ImageBasic bed (woodframe, yellow, green, white, black,purple,blue, red)
                                        User ImageBasic desk (black, white, yellow, blue, purple, green, wooden,red)
                                        User ImageBasic Bookshelf (white, red,black, yellow, purple,green, wooden, blue)
                                        User ImageBasic table (wooden,green, white, black yellow, purple, white, red)
                                        User ImageBasic dresser (blue, black, white, yellow, purple,red, green wooden)
                                        User ImageBasic Chair ( black, white,wooden, green, black, wooden, purple, yellow, red, blue)
                                        Wall
                                        (N/A)
                                        Lighting
                                        User Image Basic Standing lamp (black, green, wood, yellow, white, red,purple, blue)

Themed item sets

Egypcian themed
                                        Total max spend in gold : User Image42,385

Tiles
                                        User Image Egyptian Floor Tile
                                        User Image Egyptian Wallpaper

Furniture
                                        User ImageEgyptian Bed (Golden,olive, red, purple)
                                        User ImageEgyptian Pharaoh Statue (silver, golden)
                                        User ImageEgyptian Sphinx (golden,dark, stone, wood)
                                        User ImageEgyptian Chariot
                                        User ImageEgyptian Table (Golden, Silver)
                                        User ImageEgyptian Chair (golden, silver)
                                        User ImageEgyptian bastet statue

Wall
                                        User ImageEgyptian secret passage (Golden, wooden)
                                        User ImageEgyptian hieroglyphic wall stone
                                        User ImageEgyptian tomb entrance (light)
                                        User ImageEgyptian papyrus Scroll (four different kinds)

Lighting
                                        (N/A)

Misc

User ImageEgyptian Cup
                                        User ImageEgyptian decorative vase
                                        User ImageEgyptian midpalm
                                        User ImageEgyptian minipalm

Modern Style
                                        Total Spend in gold : User Image8,000-12,000
                                        Tiles:
                                        (N/A)
                                        Furniture:
                                        User Image Side wood table (dark, light , normal)
                                        User ImageLeather Ottoman (white, pink, dark, purple, black,blue)
                                        User ImageLeather Chair (white, pink,dark,purple,black,blue
                                        User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image Rugs
                                        User ImageSubwoofer (black, wood)
                                        User ImageLeather loveseat (Pink,black, blue, purple, white,dark)
                                        User ImageSlim speaker (Aqua, salmon, silver, black, white
                                        User ImageTower Speaker (Wood, black)
                                        User ImageSlim Subwoofer (silver,aqua, white, black, pink)
                                        User ImageSpeaker (Wood, black)
                                        User ImageLeather Sofa (Dark, purple, white,pink, blue,black
                                        User Image Entertainment center table (light, wood, dark)
                                        User ImageCoffee table (Wood, light, dark)
                                        User Imagemodern refrigerator (metal, blue, green, beige, white)
                                        User ImageKitchen stove (green, red, blue, yellow) <---Animated
                                        User Imagesingle unit sink (blue, red,yellow, black, single, light, dark)

Wall:
                                        User ImagePlasma wall TV <----animated
                                        User ImageSlim Center wall speaker
                                        User ImageWood center wall speaker
                                        User ImageBlack wall speaker
                                        User ImageBlack center wall speaker
                                        User ImageWood wall speaker
                                        User ImageDart Board
                                        User ImageKitchen Clocks (purple, yellow, white, red, green,blue)
                                        Lighting:
                                        N/A
                                        Miscellaneous:
                                        User ImageLCD TV <---animated
                                        User ImageAudio Receiver (Silver, salmon, black, white,aqua)
                                        User ImageDVD player (aqua, salmon. black, white, silver)
                                        User ImageMicrowave <---animated
                                        User ImageToaster (Green, white, blue, metal, yellow, red) <-----animated
                                        User ImageKnife Set (standar, set 2, set3)
                                        User ImageCutting board (Chestnut, aokwood, Cedar wood)

User Imageunit three drawers (blue,red, dark, yellow, black, light, white, light brown,green)
                                        User Imagesingle unit double drawers (blue,red, dark, yellow, black, light, white, light brown,green)
                                        User Imagesingle unit end
                                        (blue,red, dark, yellow, black, light, white, light brown,green)
                                        User Imagekitchen bar table (blue,red, dark, yellow, black, light, white, light brown,green)
                                        User Imagebar chair (blue,oak bar,red, green,redwood,steal)
                                        User Imagetea pot (white and green)
                                        User ImageMortar and pestle
                                        User Imagescale (pink, yellow, sky blue, blue, purple, green)
                                        User Imagecomposit pot (steel)

Sport style
                                        Average Spend in gold (buying one each item ) : User Image13,696
                                        Tiles: N/A
                                        Furniture:
                                        User Image Treadmill <---animated
                                        User Image Balance beam
                                        User ImageHigh bar (blue, red,green, yellow)
                                        User Image Free weights
                                        User Image Jumping vault
                                        User Image Vault
                                        User Image Cycling Machine
                                        User Image Small weights holder
                                        User Image Punching bag <---animated
                                        User Image Free weights holder
                                        User Image Indoor Basket
                                        User Image Trampoline <----animated
                                        User Image Work out ball (blue, green, red, yellow)
                                        User Image Punching bag (yellow, blue, green, red) <----animated

Wall:
                                        User Image sword fish (bleu, green,white,aqua)

Lighting:N/A
                                        Misc:
                                        User ImageAerobic Step (blue, yellow, green, red)

Shop style
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image28,500-50,000
                                        Tiles:N/A
                                        Furniture:
                                        User ImageRetro gas station
                                        User Image Retro gumball machine
                                        User Image Retro Bar stool
                                        User Image Jukebox
                                        User Image Vending Machine <---animated
                                        User ImageSnack Vending Machine
                                        User ImageIce cream Stand
                                        User Image Popcorn stand
                                        User Image Desert Shop table (dark)
                                        User Image Dessert Shop chair (dark)
                                        User Image Cash Register<----animated
                                        User ImageAntique cash register
                                        User Image Table jukebox
                                        Wall: N/A
                                        Lighting: N/A

Medieval Antigue style
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image12,000-60,000
                                        Tiles:
                                        Furniture:
                                        User Image Medieval antique table (oak and redwood)
                                        User ImageMedieval bed (darkwood,dark,oak wood, oak white)
                                        User ImageDeluxe armor (gold,steel,antique)
                                        User ImageNavi compass
                                        User ImageTelescope (gold,silver)
                                        User ImageMedieval Chair (Oak,redwood,antique)
                                        User ImageMedieval dinning chair (oak,redwood,antique)
                                        User ImageMedieval bookshelf (oak,redwood, antique)
                                        User ImageBarrel (redwood,antique,oak)
                                        User ImageAntique clock
                                        User Image Antique bath tub
                                        User ImageAntique Endtable (cabinet textured)
                                        User ImageAntique sink
                                        User ImageAntique Toilet

Wall:
                                        User Imagemeritime window
                                        User ImageMedieval window
                                        User ImageMedieval door
                                        User Imagebanner (red, blue lion, checker,checker lion,red lion)
                                        User ImageMedieval Shelving (oak, redwood,antique)

Lighting:
                                        User ImageLamp light (gold, silver
                                        User ImageLight fixture (wooden, metal)
                                        User Image Statue light

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:26 pm
                                        Gothic Style
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image15,000-30,000
                                        Tiles N/a
                                        Furniture:
                                        User Image Piano (fancy, dark and celtic)
                                        User ImagePiano Chair (Green, brown)
                                        User Image Vases (Black,blue, red, purple, green)
                                        User ImageGothic bed with silk (Aqua, purple, blue, brown,red)
                                        User ImageBook shelf (light,dark)
                                        User ImageGothic chair (light,dark)
                                        User ImageGothic dinning table (red, purple, green, purple, brown)

Wall:
                                        User ImageGothic Door
                                        User ImageGothic window
                                        User ImageGothic wall table (light, dark)

Lighting:
                                        User Image Gothic candle stand
                                        User ImageGothic Candle

Tiki Style
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image10,000-15,000
                                        Tiles: N/A
                                        Furniture:
                                        User Image Tiki totem (gold,wood,metal, light, stone)
                                        User ImagePainted tiki table (redwood, wood, lightwood,metal, stone and gold)
                                        User ImageGold tiki hammock(dark,white,red,black,wood, green blue)
                                        User ImageMetal tiki stool (gold, stone, wood,light wood, redwood, painted)
                                        User ImageBlack tiki shelf (red, blue, white, green, light wood, gold and dark)

Wall:
                                        User Image Tiki wooden door (gold, white, orange,redwood, green,blue, black,
                                        User ImageBlack tiki window (gold, light wood, blue,orange, redwood, green, white)

Lighting:
                                        User Image white tiki light (blue, green, black, dark,tiki or light wood, golden, red)

Japanice Style
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image20,000-40,000
                                        Tiles: n/a
                                        Furniture:
                                        User ImageHonorable gold tea pot (silver,iron,cooper
                                        User ImageHonorable black bed (green, purple, redwood,white, blue, beachwood,red)
                                        User ImageHonorable black desk (gren, ´purple, blue, white, red,beechwood and wooden)
                                        User ImageHonorable black table (green, purple, blue, red, white, beechwood,wooden)
                                        User ImageHonorable Bonsai tree
                                        User ImageHonorable black chair (red, beechwood, wooden, blue, green, white, purple)
                                        User ImageHonorable purple cushion (red, blue, green, yellow, black,brown, white)

Wall:
                                        User Image Noh mask wall decor
                                        User ImageHonorable white door (blue, black, beechwood, red, green, purple, wooden)
                                        User ImageHonorable wall scroll
                                        User ImageHonorable wooden window (Blue, red, beechwood, green, white, black, purple)
                                        User ImageHonorable tatami mat

Lighting:
                                        User ImageHonorable shoji beechwood lap (black,wooden)
                                        User ImageNatso honorable shoji beechwood lamp (black, wooden)

Makeshift Style
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image400-600
                                        Tiles:
                                        Furniture:
                                        User Image Makeshift bed
                                        User ImageMakeshift chair (yes is chair not a box)
                                        User ImageMakeshift table

Wall:
                                        User ImageMakeshift door
                                        User ImageMakeshift window
                                        User ImageMakeshift shelving (4 options)

Lighting
                                        User Image Garage sale lamp

Steel Style
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image27,000- 40,000
                                        Tiles:N/A
                                        Furniture:
                                        User Image Steel frame bed (yellow, blue, violet, green, charcoal, pink, metallic and white)
                                        User Image Steel Desk (white, green, violet, yellow, blue, pink, metallic)
                                        User ImageSteel Table (Charcoal,yellow, blue, green, violet, green, metallic, white and pink)
                                        User Image Steel dresser (Charcoal,yellow, blue, green, violet, green, metallic, white and pink)
                                        User ImageSteel chair (Charcoal,yellow, blue, green, violet, green, metallic, white and pink)
                                        User ImageSteel TV stand (chacoal, yellow, blue, green, metallic, violet, white and pink)

Wall:
                                        User ImageSteel frame window (violet, green, blue, pink, yellow, metallic, charcoal,white)
                                        User ImageSteel frame door (violet, green, blue, pink, yellow, metallic, charcoal,white)
                                        User Image Steel Shelving (violet, green, blue, pink, yellow, metallic, charcoal,white)
                                        Lighting
                                        User Image Steel Halogen Lamp (blue, white, purple, orange, green, yellow, red)

Snuggle
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image8,000-12,000
                                        Tiles:
                                        Furniture:
                                        User ImageSnuggle Bed (black, white, purple, orange, yellow, green, blue, red)
                                        User ImageSnuggle Dresser (black, white, purple, orange, yellow, green, blue, red)
                                        User ImageSnuggle chair (black, white, purple, orange, yellow, green, blue, red)
                                        User ImageSnuggle table (Red, green, blue, orange, white, black, yellow, purple)

Wall:
                                        User Image Snuggle Window (black, white, purple, orange, yellow, green, blue, red)
                                        User Image Snuggle Door (black, white, purple, orange, yellow, green, blue, red)

Lighting:
                                        User ImageSnuggle Desk Lamp (black, white, purple, orange, yellow, green, blue, red)
                                        plants
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image5,000-11,000

User ImagePotted Captus
                                        User ImagePotted Palm
                                        User ImagePotted Rubber Tree
                                        User ImagePotted Island palm (black, purple, green, blue, stone, red, golden and metal)
                                        User Image Rose in Vase
                                        User Image Potted Sunflowers

Gluttony
                                        Average Spend in gold : User Image1,000-3000
                                        User ImageLoaves of bread
                                        User Image Pancake
                                        User ImageFruit Basket
                                        User ImageLobster dinner
                                        User ImageTurkey Dinner
                                        User ImageSpaguetti
                                        User ImagePizza
                                        User ImageSalad
                                        User ImageIce cream
                                        User ImageFlan
                                        User ImageGiant banana split
                                        User ImageCoke
                                        User ImageCaramel Cheesecake
                                        User ImageStrawberry Cheesecake

Random of randomeness

Neutral Starter set

Average Spend in gold: User ImageFree/ 20,000
                                        User ImageNeutral starter light
                                        User ImageNeutral Starter chair
                                        User ImageNeutral starter table
                                        User ImageNeutral starter fridge
                                        User ImageNeutral starter rug
                                        User ImageNeutral starter door
                                        User ImageNeutral starter bed
                                        User ImageNeutral starter window
                                        User ImageNeutral starter plant

Angelic
                                        Average spend in gold:User Image30,000-50,000
                                        User Image Angelic bed
                                        User ImageAngelic chair
                                        User ImageAngelic table

Demonic
                                        Average Spend in Gold:User Image1,000-10,000
                                        User ImageNitemare Sarcophagus
                                        User ImageNitemare chair
                                        User ImageNitemare table
                                        User ImageBloody Footprints Floor Tile

Miscellaneous
                                        Average Spend in gold:User Image1,000-600,000

User Image Panda Rug
                                        User ImageGrizzly bear rug
                                        User ImageManhole Cover [/img]
                                        User ImageChalk Outline
                                        User ImageStarfield floor tile
                                        User ImageHolo-grid floor tile
                                        User Image Grunny wall tile
                                        User ImageKiki tile Wall tile

User ImageCheckerboard Floor Tile(Any)
                                        User ImageFramed gaia artwork #30 (any)
                                        User ImageFramed gaia artwork#20
                                        User ImageFramed gaia artwork #10
                                        User ImageFramed gaia artwork #26
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #14
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #29
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #12
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #13
                                        User ImageFramed artwork#31
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #19
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #11
                                        User ImageFramed artwork#17
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #04
                                        User ImageFramed artwork#08
                                        User ImageFramed artwork#15
                                        User ImageFramed artwork#21
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #02
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #01
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #23
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #09
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #06
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #28
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #03
                                        User ImageFramed artwork#24
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #16
                                        User ImageFramed artwork#22
                                        User Image Framed artwork #18
                                        User ImageFramed artwork #07
                                        User ImageGaia paintball machine (any)
                                        User ImageExplosive barrel
                                        User ImageOil Barrel
                                        User ImageToxic Barrel
                                        User Image Costruction Barricades (Any)
                                        User ImageMan eating plant
                                        User ImagePink Gator Kiddie Pool

From other Shops
                                        Average Spend in Gold:User Image50,000-100,000 / 5000 tickets at Prize and Joy / 83 Gaia cash

User ImageSlot Machine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm
                                        And this is all what you need to know, hope it has help you somehow.
                                        ^_^

If you have any questions, please quote me.

[quote="Tantoo Haiden"][/quote]

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:40 am
                                        OPEN!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 pm
                                        Guide is updated 5/1/13  

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:46 pm
                                        Items have been added to the list. 05/16/13  
                                        PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:13 pm
                                        This is an amazing guide! So much time put in it! Thank you! :3  

Azyiie

Human

18,450 Points
                                        • Mega Tipsy 100
                                        • Conversationalist 100
                                        • Millionaire 200

Tantooden

Sweet Glitch

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:24 pm
                                        Azyiie
                                        This is an amazing guide! So much time put in it! Thank you! :3

Glad you have like it and hope it does help you somehow. smile  
                                        PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:23 am
                                        This is actually a fantastic guide. Thank you so much for updating it with information from Towns 2.0 in such a timely manner! biggrin  

Ebania
                                        Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Resources

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                                        Other Stuff
                                        Get GCash
                                        Offers
                                        Get Items
                                        More Items
                                        Where Everyone Hangs Out