Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:29 pm
I have a guild that some of us may want to join
it's not focused on Christian faith...but it has a lot of Christian themes...
it very clearly outlines the flaws of humanity and how our arrogance can affect our lives.
Before you ask...it is a fantasy guild....though the theme is more or less good vs. evil...more of a classic kind...templars and paladins aka holy knights vs. the evil ones....ones that really existed..then some that didn’t...I played off of the crusades a bit and then threw in a sort of lord of the rings thing...
So...if you didn’t get the whole picture..it's not exactly an ideal guild but it has a lot of fun stuff in it for people who rp. If you are interested in having a little bit of fun then Click here. If not then it's fine and we can let this topic fade from memory ^_^
I just need some people in the guild because it's getting a little slow

for the guild management...if you dont want this up I apologize and will take it down  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 pm
You're fine posting this. ^_^ However, we do have a thread in this sub-forum that we are in(chatterbox) to post your guild in. And either way, you should post the link to the guild within this post. ; )

<3  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:24 am
Br1ttana
You're fine posting this. ^_^ However, we do have a thread in this sub-forum that we are in(chatterbox) to post your guild in. And either way, you should post the link to the guild within this post. ; )

<3

lol I wanted to get your approval before I posted the link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/advent-sin-holy-war/g.334295/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:30 pm
Of course it's alright. ^_^ As long as people aren't like spamming the guild with "JOIN MY GUILD!!! >O " xD Though, I put the "xD" face there, I've actually had someone try joining the guild primarily to do that exact thing about a half year a go. : (

You should also post it in your signature and go through forums with it. ; ) I hope you get more members soon. <3  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 pm
lol I dont change my siggy due to tradition.....there is already a guild link there...but it died again....that guild is over 4 years old....and it had died and came back like five times.....but this one...I would rather not just throw up there...I dont want just anyone joining....the guild is focused around the fact that we sin....and there are only three powers...us who are weak and evil which we can only fight through the ultimate third power....^_^
so...a christian guild is the perfect place to get people for this guild  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff