Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
<3 Wolf's Rain, the Next Generation <3 Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:53 pm
"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road."

User Image

<3 Wolf's Rain, the Next Generation <3

"It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise." "

Roleplay  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:18 pm
"Always helps to have a friend around when you're crossing the mountains. You never know what you'll run into. Like bears - or wolves."
~Quent

The Wolves

D e s d e m o n a L a u r a J e n k i n s
"Just take me to Paradise. That's all I want."
User Image
"Get the hell outta my way, or face the consequences because, I just want to get to Paradise."

Someone calling my n a m e ...
thisisablankDesdemona Laura Jenkins

I guess you can c a l l me ...
thisisablankDess or Raven

Well, we've gotta keep c a n d l e s around here somewhere ...
thisisablankEighteen

Well, look in the m i r r o r one more time ...
Femalethisisablank

I'm pretty darn certain that this isn't a w i g ...
Silverthisisablank

I've heard they're windows to the s o u l, but I wouldn't count on it ...
dark greenthisisablank

I've never c h a n g e d ...
thisisablank I can be very mean, and rough around the edges. I am hard to get to know, and people like to term me as a b***h. But, I am actually just really quiet and I don't talk or smile a lot. And to match that, I am a very calm person.

Life's v a r i o u s ups and downs ...
H I S T O R Y : I grew up in a rough home. my parents hated the idea that I was a wolf. That struck me as odd, and so I went through all of their files and found that I am adopted. So, I looked my parents up on the internet to find that the people I'd lived with since I could remember, had killed them. So, I ran away. My intent to find Paradise and finally be happy.
My "parents" liked to abuse me to teach me not to be a wolf. To just be a human, but I all together disagreed. Even before I learned the truth. Because of all of my past tragedies, I don't smile and I keep myself locked up. I used to cut myself, and I have just recently stopped, but sometimes, I go back to it. I really want to meet someone who will make me stop.
One day, when I was walking around a city, I smelled something peculiar and I found a girl named Lunar. She was really sweet, she knew I was a wolf and she treated me kindly. Then, she had to go away and I was left without happiness once again. If I meet her, I will protect her with everything I've got.

P U P P E T E E R : Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

User Image
[Thank you to... Moka from Rosario Vampire and Kiba from Wolf's Rain]

Rosalind Jean Kincaid
"I'm not some tamed pet dog! I'm a wolf!"
User Image
"On your paws, buddy."

thisisablankRosalind Kincaid

thisisablankRosa, Lin, Blue

thisisablankNineteen

Femalethisisablank

Blue-blackthisisablank

Amethyst-graythisisablank

thisisablank Fiercely loyal when she feels someone's earned her loyalty. She was a loner originally, so any pack she joins will automatically earn that fierce loyalty, meaning she'll protect them even if it costs her life. She's got a very polished bearing; she stands tall and moves gracefully even when she's fighting. She's also very careful and wary. She doesn't give her trust easily, even if she gives her loyalty easily.

Life's v a r i o u s ups and downs ... Rosalind was found in the desert outside the city as a puppy by a rather well-to-do man on an excursion. She was the runt of her litter, so her mother had left her to die. The man who found her saw her potential to grow into a strong, swift adult and took it upon himself to take her in. Because of this, she's fiercely loyal and trusting to this man. Of course, he only sees her as a sleek black dog, not knowing she's a wolf. Rosalind knows something makes her different from the other dogs in the city. She's bigger than most of them, for one thing, and she can remember her mother a little. Despite how comfortable she is living with her "owner", Rosalind yearns for something else. Something outside the city.

P U P P E T E E R : SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Thank you to... [ Major Motoko - Ghost in the Shell]

D o n o v a n M a y A r i e
Who the heck do you think you are?"
User Image
"This is my turf get lost."

thisisablankDonovan Arie

thisisablankWinter

thisisablankseventeen

male obviouslythisisablank

Whitethisisablank

yellowthisisablank

thisisablank Donovan is Fiercly protective and arrogant. He gained these traits as a child when his family was robbed. They walked in on a group of men stealing their stuff and Donovan freaked out as one grabbed his mother. When he couldn't defend her he started taking martial arts and defense classes to keep her safe. He grew into this personality and now he has strong defensive instincts. He is arrogant ecause it is his boy nature. He often woos females and finds it simple so he let's this inflate his ego a little. Though he blames his possessiveness on his male wolf nature. Anytime a tougher guy tries to step in Donovan is the first to try and take over. He has strong alpha senses and even if he is not the alpha he is ready and willing to take one on. He feels any pack or any group he hangs out in is his and his alone.

H I S T O R Y : Donovan grew up in a healthy home. He never was mistreated or told he was crazy, but when he got a little older, old enough to understand he knew he was feared. His family feared the wolf in him and he had always known he had been adopted. He came to his family at the age of six and as he got into his teens he was brought to the light. Donovan often went out at night to get his fill of wolf. The boy eventually decided he needed to leave home. His parents didn't protest but they did wish him well. He was determined to St answers and to find a place he was accepted. Donovan now roams alone trying to find someone who can answer his questions.

P U P P E T E E R : Kiraxbingbing-chan

User Image

Zebura Thunder Ichiryuu
"You've never seen death until you fight me!"
User Image
"Are you getting cocky? Cause I hate cocky bastards!"

thisisablankZebura Thunder Ichiryuu

thisisablankZebura, Shadow, or Ghost

thisisablankEighteen

Malethisisablank

Blackthisisablank

Dark Redthisisablank

thisisablank A Quiet and solitary person, Zebura is loyal to his friends but people deem him a mental case for his love of fighting temperament.

Zebura grew in an orphanarium the people deemed him an outcast, one for his temperament/love of fighting, and a scar he has on the left side of his cheek from an attack when he was young. Growing up in that orphanage Zebura grew to be a solitary guy who preferred to be a 'lone wolf' of sorts, funny thing is he found out he could transform into one not too long after that tendency surfaced.

Growing up he remembered tales of a place called, 'Paradise' how it was a haven for people like him though he enjoyed living on his own he knew that survival as a wolf would only happen in a pack so he joined a group of people who too are looking for paradise with him.

P U P P E T E E R : x. gaara boy .x

User Image
Thank you to... Not sure which anime its from

L u c a J a y A l l o r n
"I'm trying my best okay."
User Image
"Hi what's new with you"

thisisablankLuca

thisisablanklu

thisisablankfifteen

malethisisablank

redthisisablank

Orangethisisablank

thisisablank Luca is quiet and shy around people but when it comes to technology a whole new side is seen of him. He is out going and loud when he tries to explain himself in a computer or technology setting. He loves inventing things and he always has something new to say about it. When it comes to people though he is too quite and almost eerie. He doesn't mean to be though.

Luca grew up in a creative home. His parents always respected his creative mind and nurtured it. He grew up with gadgets and wood to build and when he hit the age of fifteen his house caught on fire. His parents were killed immediatley and he was left alone. He already knew of his wolf side but he hadn't been taught control. Even now he has many problems with control. He avoided people and lost the will to remain in contact with others. He did hear of a place called paradise though.

User Image

"Wolves are only servants of death! Don't you believe all that Pagan garbage!"
~Quent

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:23 pm
"This world has been divided into a world which humans see, and a world that has been lost somewhere in time."
~Cher

The Scientists

What shred of hope am I supposed to have left after all of this?
~Cher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:25 pm
"Well, look who it is."

The Detectives

"Detective Dandy."
~Quent

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:29 pm
"These claw marks... and the fact that you're here should be proof enough. There are a lot more of 'em, you know. People you pass everyday in the market, the poor shlubs you sit next to in the bar . . . Any one of them could be wolves."

The Hunters

S a m m y L e e Y u n o
"I wouldn't touch that if I were you"
User Image
"Get out of my way"

thisisablankSammy

thisisablanknone

thisisablankNineteen

femalethisisablank

Whitethisisablank

Yellowthisisablank

thisisablank Sammy is cold and cruel to people. She doesn't like anyone due to her past and eh has serious trust issues. When use is not cold she is apathetic and emotionless. The girl doesn't bother with stupid people and no one is her friend. Sammy is a one person band.

H I S T O R Y : Sammy had a happy family and she was a normal hold until her family was attacked y wolves. The town was slaughtered and no one but a few survived. She dedicated her life to destroying all waves after and she knew about paradise so this was her mission. She was set on destroying these creatures before they could find happiness anywhere else.

"I tell you now the words of 'Red Moon'. "From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger." In other words, the human race was created from wolves. So says the author of 'The Book of the Moon'."
~Quent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:34 pm
"None. Many things exist that can't be explained merely due to a lack of evidence. Cheza herself is the crowning achievement of an alchemy that is unproven. The Flower Maiden and the wolves are being drawn to one another. Just like an ancient scholar's fairy tale."
~Cher

The Flower Maiden

J e n n i f e r D a w n J e n n i n g s
"The road to Paradise is the key to freedom."
User Image
"*giggles* Hi there!"

thisisablankJennifer Dawn Jennings

thisisablankDawn or Lunar

thisisablankSeventeen

Femalethisisablank

Silverish-whitethisisablank

Steel greythisisablank

thisisablank Growing up in a lab has made me a very shy person, and I am not comfortable around strangers. But, pnce you get to know me, you'll find I am very childish. Probably because of all of those years in that lab. And, I am very carefree, nothing really matters except getting to Paradise with the wolves.

H I S T O R Y : I don't remember much. I remember I had a home before I was in the lab. Sure, I was stuck behind some glass for the Scientists to stare at, but I know some actually cared about me. I know, once when I excaped I met a wolf named Dess. She was really nice, and I am looking forward to the day I escape and meet her again.
I am blind, but I have excellent hearing, and being a flower main, I can sense where I am going by the way the Earth feels and it speaks to me. Get me in that air and I am as clumsy as a blind mouse.

P U P P E T E E R : Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

"We would not have met, and the flowers will protect you. Kiba, because you protected this one, the flowers will return and bloom once more. So when the world is reborn, and Paradise opens, we will meet again. This one will be waiting for you. Find this one. And this time, the Paradise you hoped for will be..."
~Cheza

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces