Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Whitethorne Family ~ Accepted Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 pm
xxxT H ExxW H I T E T H O R N ExxF A M I L Yxxx
Co-owned by Diamond Wales and Yukina101

User Image

"Per patientiam in adversis. Per virium certamen. Callidus per cognitionem."

-Perseverance through adversity. Strength through struggle. Cunning through knowledge.-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Gearvin Whitethorne - Son of Thomas and Celine, NPC
❤Nicole Whitethorne (nee Cherri) - Daughter of Phillip Cherri and Yvonne, Wife of Gearvin, NPC
xxx
Played by Yukina101
xxxElliryanna Whitethorne (nee McHalen) - Daughter of Michael McHalen and Laura Edgeworth, widow of Chalmes Whitethorne, NPC
xxxxxx↪Chance Whitethorne - Son of Chalmes and Gemma Moors
xxxxxxxxx↪Stephanie Whitethorne - Daughter of Chance and Chrysanthemum Meadows, NPC
xxxxxxxxxxx
Played by Cara MiaKitty
xxxxxxxxx↪Edward Whitethorne - Son of Chance and Chrysanthemum Meadows, NPC
xxxxxx✿Kory Whitethorne - Daughter of Cameron Rowley and Elliryanna McHalen, NPC
xxxxxx↪Eve Whitethorne - Daughter of Chalmes and Elliryanna McHalen
xxxxxxxxx↪Verity Whitethorne - Daughter of Eve Whitethorne, NPC
xxxxxx↪Lillith Whitethorne - Daughter of Chalmes and Elliryanna McHalen
xxx↪Christopher Whitethorne - Son of Gearvin and Anastasia Jennings, twin of Chalmes Whitethorne
xxx❤Adalaide Whitethorne (nee Blythe) - Wife of Christopher
xxxxx
Played by Cara MiaKitty
xxxxxx↪Desiree Whitethorne - Daughter of Chris and Adalaide Blythe
xxxxxxxx
Played by Cara MiaKitty
xxxxxx↪Zachary Whitethorne - Son of Chris and Adalaide Blythe
xxxxxx✿Calliope Whitethorne - Adopted daughter of Chris and Adalaide Blythe
xxxxxxxx
Played by Cinnabun Gryffie
xxxxxx✿Cassiopeia Whitethorne - Adopted daughter of Chris and Adalaide Blythe
xxxxxxxxPlayed by Cinnabun Gryffie
xxx↪Eretria Borson (nee Whitethorne) - Daughter of Gearvin and Anastasia Jennings, Married and moved to the Borson thread
xxx❤Magnus Borson - Son of Olan Borson and Frida Bjelke, located in the Borson thread
xxxxxx↪Bethany Borson - Daughter of Eretria and Magnus Borson
xxxxxx↪Rune Borson - Son of Eretria and Magnus Borson
xxxxxx↪Asbjørn Borson - Son of Eretria and Magnus Borson
xxx✿Tanya Lovette (nee Whitethorne) - Daughter of Nicole Cherri and Gregory Polks, Married and moved to the Lovette thread
xxxxxPlayed by Yukina101
xxx❤Echo Lovette - Son of Thackery and Piper Lovette
xxxxx
Played by Cara MiaKitty, located in the Lovette thread
xxxxxx↪Tristan Lovette - Son of Tanya and Echo Lovette
xxxxxxxx
Played by Cara MiaKitty, located in the Lovette thread
xxxxxx↪Elaina Lovette - Daughter of Tanya and Echo Lovette
xxxxxxxxPlayed by Yukina101, located in the Lovette thread
xxx✿Timothy Whitethorne (nee Cherri) - Son of Nicole Cherri and Gregory Polks
xxxxx
Played by Yukina101
xxx❤Mira Whitethorne (nee Mitchell) - Daughter of George Mitchell and Jessica Clarisse
xxxxx
Played by murruelecreuset
xxxxxx↪Sierra Whitethorne - Daughter of Timothy and Mira Whitethorne
xxxxxxxxPlayed by Yukina101
xxx↪Issac Whitethorne - Son of Gearvin and Nicole Cherri
Deveron Whitethorne - Son of Thomas and Celine, NPC
xxx↪Zephyros Whitethorne - Son of Deveron and Brittany Everest
xxx❤Lorelei Townsend-Whitethorne - Daughter of Lindsay Lovell and Charlotte Townsend, true father Emerson Townsend
xxxxx
Played by Cara MiaKitty
xxxxxx↪Ezra Whitethorne - Son of Zeph and Lorelei Townsend-Whitethorne, NPC
xxx↪Michelyn Whitethorne - Daughter of Deveron and Shawnee Phillips
xxx↪Clementine Fenwick - Daughter of Deveron and Abigail Fenwick, NPC
xxx↪Drew-Jenna Eide - Daughter of Deveron and Jennifer Webster, Adopted by the Eides, NPC

xxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E E L V E S ( N P C )xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Jitter - Owned by Deveron
      Freckle - Owned by Deveron
      Pumpkin - Owned by Chris and Ada

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      Thomas Whitethorne
      Celine Whitethorne
      Anastasia Whitethorne (nee Jennings)
      Chalmes Whitethorne

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted
xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 1/2/18

ACCEPTED BY {~Utsuha}
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 08/29/2023
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Christopher (no date)
Adalaide, Zachary, Desiree (no date)
Chance 9.17.14 Timothy 3.23.15 Issac 5.21.15
Zephyros 2/22/15, Michelyn 7/12/15, Mira 3/19/17, Lillith & Eve 5/14/20
Lorelei 05/13/2019 Calliope 03/28/2021Cassiopeia 8/29/2023Sierra [08/29/2023]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:06 am
xxxxG E A R V I NxxxJ E R E M I A HxxxW H I T E T H O R N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxN O N x P L A Y E R xC H A R A C T E Rxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 60

BIRTHDAY November 14, 1979

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 1/2 inch mahogany and unicorn hair, smooth and rigid

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Heterosexual

FACECLAIM Viggo Mortenson [x]

LANGUAGES English, French

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 1998

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Potions
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Herbology

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of Whizz Hard Books

DREAM JOB His current employment

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ T
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ E
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ E
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ O

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ QUIET While well spoken, Gearvin usually doesn't speak unless he has to. He prefers to read instead of talk, and would rather watch things going on than join in.
              ◊ ALOOF Gearvin takes a rather detached view on people, events, and places, and tries to distance himself as much as possible to avoid attachments. This does not always work, especially when his next trait comes into play.
              ◊ CURIOUS This, as Gearvin would like to point out, is his fatal flaw. While he would like to stay out of people's business and keep to himself, it doesn't always work when the person sparks interest. This gets him into trouble at times more often than not.
              ◊ THOUGHTFUL Gearvin thinks quite a bit, and chooses his words and actions carefully. He'd rather a well-placed word defuse a situation rather than a wand. He is also considerate of people's situations and tries to keep that in mind when dealing with them.
              ◊ CUNNING In keeping with his intelligent attitude, he is also cunning, choosing the right actions and words to benefit what he is working toward. Rarely does he act impulsively, and takes a step back to think on how best to handle a situation before approaching it.
              ◊ GALLANT Gearvin is probably one of the best examples of a well-bred gentleman. He understands his words do have consequences, and he is respectful of people around him, even those he considers beneath him. He will stand up to anyone threatening those weaker than they are, and refuses to allow even strangers be harmed.

Reading
                  Watching Quidditch
                  Writing
                  Raising his children

DISLIKES
                  Mention of his sons being squibs
                  Loud and annoying people
                  Idiots
                  Falsehoods
                  Disorder

HOBBIES
                  Board Games
                  Reading
                  Writing

STRENGTHS
                  Writing
                  Speaking

WEAKNESSES
                  Being a workaholic
                  His curiosity

FEARS
                  Being alone

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born to Thomas and Celine Whitethorne, an older pureblood family. My childhood was normal, only when my brother Deveron was born, well, we didn't get along. We still do not, for that matter. He was born a dwarf, and I was not. The only thing we shared in common besides family was the fact that we both had magic. When Voldemort came to power, the family supported his ideas of purebloods at first, but as his campaign became more violent and bloodthirsty, support was withdrawn. My father maintained his stance that pureblood was best, but viewed the Dark Lord as a sociopath.

SCHOOL YEARS I attended Hogwarts and kept my nose clean, graduating with a good record. I met and fell in love with a young witch named Anastasia Jennings during my time there. I also avoided my brother, who started attending a few years after me.

POST GRADUATION I married my wife, Anastasia Jennings, and the two of us had three children. The first two were twin boys, but squibs both. Unfortunately, as a result, I was disinherited from my father's estates. My mother, on the other hand, grew angry with my father and decided to leave me her fortune instead, including her family's shop, Whizz Hard Books. Because of this, I fought with my brother and ended up making the decision to never associate with him again. My third child, Eretria, was discovered to be a witch and went to attend Hogwarts.

I unfortunately had the misfortune of running across one Aldanis Varren, a sociopath and blood purist if I ever met one. He imperioused me and forced me to work for his lord for a year, during which my store printed pureblood supremacist ideas. When I was finally broken from the curse, I had discovered I was ordered to murder my sons. Needless to say, that never happened. Then tragedy befell the family when my wife was murdered by a vampire, the same vampire that apparently turned my youngest son. I didn't see my son for years, with him under the impression I would view him a monster. We reconciled, but it will probably take some time before he's accepted into the house again.

I have met someone new, however, years after my wife passed. Nicole Cherri, a beautiful witch that herself had the misfortune of having an unlucky past. I do not know the full details, only that her husband is an unworthy man, of her or her children. We started to see each other, and I started moving past Anastasia's death. After all, I know Anastasia would not want me to grieve for eternity for her.

Recently I became a grandfather thrice over. My oldest son apparently had a child with a muggle in a one-night stand, and my youngest son had twins. While Christopher is still with his girlfriend, now fiancée, they both still had children out of wedlock. At least Christopher has the good sense to marry the woman he had children with. Chalmes, I fear, will probably follow in his uncle's footsteps.

Well, several things have happened since my last update. I recently was wed to Nicole, and we both had a son. My brother, on the other hand, has proven that he apparently can produce children, since at least two bastards of his have come to light. At this point I am at a loss for what to do with him, as he's steadfastly continued in his philandering ways.

My family apparently continues to get bigger as my daughter eloped and had a daughter and twin sons. Chalmes, meanwhile, has had twin daughters of his own, while Tanya has married and had a son of her own. At least one good thing out of all of this. My brother apparently has had no further children since Clementine, so I don't foresee any other family from that side unless his children have children.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Thomas Whitethorne, Celine Whitethorne
                  Siblings - Deveron Whitethorne
                  Children - Chalmes Whitethorne, Christopher Whitethorne, Adalaide Whitethorne (Daughter-in-law), Eretria Borson, Magnus Borson (Son-in-law), Tanya Lovette (nee Whitethorne), Echo Lovette (Son-in-law), Timothy Whitethorne, Issac Whitethorne
                  Niblings - Zephyros Whitethorne, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick
                  Grandchildren - Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Lilah Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Zachary Whitethorne, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Tristan Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Gerald Ellis
                  Name

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Nicole Whitethorne (nee Cherri)
              ENEMIES None
              PETS None

UPDATED 3/11/17xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Updated formatxxxxxx
          Agexxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 am
xxXxxAnastasia Whitethorne, DeceasedxxXxx

Hi, my name is Anastasia Whitethorne.

I'm a female.

I work in (what does your character do? Make sure to leave this alone until you apply somewhere and get a job. When you receive a job, come back and edit this)

I'm 38 years old.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw.

I may seem shy and quiet, but I'm really caring, intelligent, and quite active.

My background story is I was born to the Jennings family, my mother a witch, but my father a muggle. I was raised into both worlds, and both of my parents were pleasantly surprised to find out that I was a witch. They encouraged me in everything I did, and I did well.

I attended Hogwarts and kept my nose clean, graduating with a good record. I married my husband, Gearvin Whitethorne, and the two of us had three children. He accepts the fact that his father-in-law is a muggle, saying that the pureblood lines would die out if they didn’t. He doesn’t necessarily accept muggleborns, however, just tolerates them as a necessary part of life. The first two children we had were twin boys, but have no magical ability. Our third child, Eretria, was discovered to be a witch and is currently going to attend Hogwarts.

I enjoy gardening, history, meeting new people, nighttime, and having fun.

I despise ignorance, laziness, drinking, bad manners, and wild children.

I look like this.

My wand is a ash and dragon heartstring, 10 inches.

My pet is a none.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I understand my husband and my father don’t care for each other. I am however glad that the two of them get along well enough that they don’t snipe each other while I am present. They do care about how the children and I would feel about that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 am
xxxxC H A L M E SxxxS T E P H E NxxxW H I T E T H O R N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxD E C E A S E Dxxxxx

NICKNAMES None

AGE 37

BIRTHDAY May 13, 2003

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood Pquib

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Tom Welling [x]

ATTENDED City of London

CLASS OF 2021

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Auto Mechanic

DREAM JOB Auto Mechanic

◊ HOTHEADED Chalmes has a temper, one he tries to keep under wraps. Unfortunately, he also lives in a world that pushes his buttons more often than not, and that temper gets out of his control at times. Consequently, he ends up in quite a number of arguments and fist fights because of it.
              ◊ STUBBORN Chalmes is also stubborn, and can set his heels into the ground quite easily if he feels strongly about a subject, Unfortunately, this tends to result in arguments with his sister more often than not, as well as his father.
              ◊ ADVENTUROUS Chalmes also has an adventurous streak. He isn't afraid to take on challenges, and in fact tends to view them as a personal challenge if someone states he can't do something. This is especially evident when around wizards and witches, who tend to think he's lesser than they are because of his lack of magic.
              ◊ RESILIENT Chalmes is also resilient. He's had to put up with quite a bit in his life, and has probably been a victim of some sort often enough that he has a jaded view on things. However, he bounces back easily enough, which, coupled with his more adventurous nature, means he views any tragedy as something to overcome.
              ◊ LOYAL Chalmes also happens to be loyal to those he happens to care about. His friends and family all happen to fall under his protective nature, and despite any differences, he will contend that they're his pains in the arse and no, no one can hurt them if he had anything to say about it. He also tends to side with his family and friends on a lot of issues, which tends to confuse his sister on occasion.
              ◊ SNARKY Probably due to his sister, Chalmes has developed a bit of a snarky sense of humour. He tends to say some rather blunt remarks, and his humour tends toward the dry on occasion. Pointing out the obvious is probably one thing he does quite often, usually with a heavy dose of sarcasm thrown in, and sometimes he uses the snarkier side of him as a defence mechanism when he's confronted with something uncomfortable.

Mechanics
                  Hanging out with friends
                  Televisions
                  Video games

DISLIKES
                  Superior attitudes
                  Morning people
                  Rats
                  Sand
                  Snow

HOBBIES
                  Hiking
                  Tinkering
                  Boxing

STRENGTHS
                  Tinkering
                  Physical activities

WEAKNESSES
                  No magic
                  Quick temper

FEARS
                  Losing his twin

CHILDHOOD I’m a twin. Chris and I are identical. The only problem is, we’re squibs. Mother keeps on telling us that we shouldn’t call each other that, but it’s true. The only thing our father says is that at least at some point perhaps Chris and I might have magical children. At least that’s what he says when he tries to introduce us to girls our age.

SCHOOL YEARS We both went to the City of London school, and while I did decently in it, my brother was really the one that excelled there. The both of us have a sister, and well, when she got her letter for Hogwarts, I was jealous. She and I got into an argument, and afterward, she hasn’t spoken to me much since then. Well, my family life has been interesting, to say the least. First my father's imperioused, then he's not. Then I meet a very lovely girl named Tammy, and we hit it off pretty well. After that, me and my sister found my mum murdered in an alley by of all things vampires, and Chris up and disappeared. To where, I have no idea.

POST GRADUATION Tammy vanished, and then I started seeing another girl, Andi. Unfortunately she had an accident, and well, I started drinking soon thereafter. Anyway, My sister decided to hire a private investigator to check out what happened to Chris. Bloke decided to ask me what I remembered, but I refused to say anything. He didn't need to know Chris had left a note, and I was going to protect my brother no matter what. Well, it was a good thing too, since I found out the reason he actually left. Ran into an issue with some vampires, and well, they nearly killed me for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Chris managed to save my life, well, by doing something I really hope he never does to me again, because vampire blood, really? Yuck! Anyway, we had a talk. I decked him once, Chris didn't seem to mind, and well, I let him know what was going on. I also let him know about the P.I., since he should know someone was trying to stalk him. Anyway, I think I caught you up so far, so that's about it.

Chris and I moved in together, which was okay for a while. Well, okay as long as he didn't have his girlfriend over. Which, truth be told, he had her over a lot. He at least had the decency to drink blood in his room or well, you know, in something so I didn't have to see it. Meanwhile I was going out to a lot of bars. I also had to cover for Chris at his job when reporters stared sniffing around his job about vampire rumours. I managed to get them off his trail, only to run into the woman again at a bar. Let's just say I made a fool of myself. Chris eventually moved out, and well, got his girlfriend knocked up in the process. Ruddy idiot didn't even know to use a rubber. Said something about vampires being unable to have kids. Chris, mate, I love you, but really, even I knew that vampires could have bloodsuckers of their own. Anyway, he told me at a bar, and well, it was interesting, but we both ran into a muggleborn named Les. He seems okay for being a wizard. At least he isn't all that annoying, in any case. Chris managed to become a father to twins.

Well, I shouldn't say that Chris was an idiot, not really. I had the misfortune of knocking up a girl I slept with once at a bar, and well, two years later, she decided to seek me out, dumping a two year old on my doorstep and telling me he was my problem now. That caused me to freak. I never even knew I was a father, and well, being a father to a wizard was something I never thought would happen. Especially considering that the girl was a muggle herself. I ended up having to basically clean myself up a bit. Shockingly, Les has been a bigger help than he lets on. He might not be a father (well, that he knows of, anyway), but he helped convince me at least I wasn't a complete failure at it. At least Chance is old enough to do some things, and his mum was at least decent enough to make sure he was potty-trained. Can't say much else about the woman, since that could cause me to explode over that, and well, I'm trying to be a good dad.

Okay, so update. I'm now the father of four, since well, I started dating again. Yeah, I know, I'm crazy. But, I really do love Elli and well, this relationship has lasted a lot longer than any of my previous ones. Besides, now I have Kory and Lilah and Lillith, so it's gotten interesting, even if all of them are magical. We recently got married, and I don't think I've actually ever been so content with my life.

FAMILY
                  Parents - Gearvin Whitethorne, Anastasia Whitethorne (deceased), Nicole Whitethorne
                  Siblings - Christopher Whitethorne, Eretria Borson, Tanya Lovette, Timothy Whitethorne, Issac Whitethorne, Adalaide Whitethorne (In-Law), Magnus Borson (In-law), Echo Lovette (In-law)
                  Grandparents - Thomas Whitethorne, Celine Whitethorne
                  Aunts/Uncles - Deveron Whitethorne
                  Cousins - Zephyros Whitethrone, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick
                  Children - Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Lilah Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne
                  Niblings - Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Tristan Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Leslie Lovell
                  Shin Sever
                  Tassy Lovelle

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Elliryanna Whitethorne
              ENEMIES None
              PETS None

UPDATED 3/12/17xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          New Formatxxxxxx
          Agexxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 am
xxxxC H R I S T O P H E RxxxE L I J A HxxxW H I T E T H O R N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Chris, Jedi

AGE 46

BIRTHDAY May 13, 2003

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood Squib

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Tom Welling [x]

MORE THAN AVERAGE Vampire

xxxxM O R E T H A N A V E R A G E xxxxxxxx
              BITTEN BY Dragon

CLAN Dragon

DATE TURNED June 17, 2007

AGE AT TURNING 17

POWER Telekinesis

ATTENDED City of London

CLASS OF Dropped out

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owner of Whizz Hard Books

DREAM JOB Possible owner of Whizz Hard Books

◊ RESERVED Chris is reserved, more apt to keep to himself. He would rather sit and read than go out and party. This is probably why he has few friends, but he treasures the ones he does have.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Chris is quite intelligent, and reads almost everything that is put in front of him. Because of this, he has quite an extended knowledge of the wizarding world, even if he could never be a wizard. He often corrects his brother if they happen to be together when Chalmes inevitably messes up on a wizarding term.
              ◊ QUIET He is also rather quiet, not speaking unless needing to speak. Because of this, when he gets into situations where he has to talk a lot, he tends to get flustered easily and either speak rapidly, or stumble over words. This makes him a bit awkward in some social situations.
              ◊ CONSIDERATE Chris often thinks of how other people react, especially with regards to him. He would rather not hurt someone with callous words and usually apologizes and tries to make amends, even when he doesn't need to.
              ◊ PASSIVE Perhaps of all his siblings (and possibly family), Chris is the most non-violent of the Whitethornes. He refuses to do any harm to anyone, and tries to look for peaceful solutions whenever possible. This makes his status as a vampire harder for him to accept, since vampires are by their nature violent and Chris can't bring himself to be the same.
              ◊ PLAYFUL Chris can be playful at times, mostly when he decides to surprise someone or do something that seems out of character for him. He has no end of fun with sneaking up behind someone since he became a vampire, and does this quite often to his wife.

Reading
                  Writing
                  Walking
                  Spending time with loved ones

DISLIKES
                  People that torment others
                  Rain
                  Wasting time
                  Wizard travel
                  Hurting people

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Writing
                  Cooking

STRENGTHS
                  Working with computers
                  Writing creatively

WEAKNESSES
                  Magical transportation
                  Lack of magic

FEARS
                  Flying
                  Becoming a monster

CHILDHOOD I live in London with my mother, father, and siblings. I have a twin brother, Chalmes, and a younger sister Eretria. Neither Chalmes nor I have any magic, which Father supposes is because of all of the inbreeding from the pureblood families. He doesn’t say that in front of other families, since he could be ostracized for it. I’m pretty sure that he would rather have three children with magic instead of two without.

SCHOOL YEARS I attended the City of London school, where I did really well. Chalmes didn’t do so well, so he and Father got into arguments over it. Eretria got her letter from Hogwarts, and even though I was sort of jealous of it, I wished her all the luck in the world.

Well, ever since my sister started attending school, some interesting things happened. When I was fifteen, my father was imperioused and I had to get hep for him. The man who did it was defeated, and life returned to a semblance of normal, that is, until the year I turned seventeen. Shortly after I turned 17, I encountered a man who turned my life upside down. Literally. He was a vampire known as Dragon. He turned me, and ever since, my life's been nothing but a mess of death and blood. I'm still unsure if I even happen to have chosen the right path, to be honest.

POST GRADUATION Updates, updates, where to begin, really? Well, I guess for starters I should start with how my maker left me to go to Germany, mostly to deal with restarting the Council. That left Zane to basically foster me. At least in the time since, I got over the whole "I'm a monster" bit, well, mostly. Anyway, I reunited with my twin after two years of being missing, and that was a bit of shock. He had been attacked by rogue vampires and I managed to rescue him. He then let me know what had been happening for the last couple of years. Apparently Eretria had hired a private investigator to find out where I disappeared to, and well, I think he tracked me down, which was something really odd. After that, well, I... met a girl. No, it's not what you think! I mean, she's smart and beautiful and polite and pleasant, and even shocked me when she found out I was a vampire and wasn't repulsed by it. Anyway, we went on a sort of date during the Circus, and I say sort of date, since some dark wizards decided to attack everyone attending. We managed to get out of it fine, but since then, we've been dating. Anyway, I finally told Eretria what happened to me, omitting where I was, and well, we decided to meet up and discuss what happened.

I moved into Chalmes's place, and well, it was weird. Mostly because Chalmes had been pretty adamant that he wasn't afraid of what I was and that he was fine. I seriously doubt that, as Chalmes seemed to fall more and more into depression the longer I stayed with him. I decided to move out eventually, and got a place with Ada. That, well, I'm pretty sure it was shortly after that that Ada got pregnant. Seriously, I had no idea that vampires could have kids, and we were pretty active... Either way, we had twins together and I can't imagine any other time in my life where I was happier. Which means I probably jinxed myself.

Well, I jinxed myself. I went out shortly one night after the twins were born and accidentally staked myself. Yes, I staked myself. Wonderful vampire I am. When I got back home, I initially thought about suicide, but was talked down from that by Ada, who after that became a bit worried I might try it again. Things finally calmed down a bit after that again, until I met a kid from Hogwarts that was terrified of his father. I ended up turning him, and well, not my first choice of things to do, but I did it anyway. Then to make things worse, Ada was stalked for a while by some psycho that decided to stab her in the alley behind our apartments. Because of that, I did the one thing I didn't think I'd ever do and turned her as well. After that, we decided to move to Hogsmeade where we could get a bigger place, and Ada got a teaching position at Hogwarts. Which, you'd think I was done turning people by that point, but nope, Grace decided to hound me about turning Dom. Damn it, I am not going to turn anyone else! You hear me! I am done!

FAMILY
                  Parents - Gearvin Whitethorne, Anastasia Whitethorne (deceased), Nicole Whitethorne
                  Siblings - Chalmes Whitethorne, Eretria Borson, Tanya Lovette, Timothy Whitethorne, Issac Whitethorne, Elliryanna Whitethorne (In-Law), Magnus Borson (In-law), Echo Lovette (In-law)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Deveron Whitethorne
                  Cousins - Zephyros Whitethrone, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick
                  Children - Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne
                  Niblings - Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Eve Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Tristan Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Zane Acacia
                  Leslie Lovell
                  Damien Edgeworth
                  Dominic McHalen
                  Marina Edgeworth
                  Grace McHalen
                  Lotus Venice

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Adalaide Whitethorne
              ENEMIES None
              CLAN Adalaide Whitethorne, Zephyr Beareach, Eleazar Bradley, Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Dominic McHalen
              PETS Pepin the Short

UPDATED 3/12/17xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          New Formatxxxxxx
          Agexxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:16 am
xxxxE R E T R I AxxxM E R E D I T HxxxW H I T E T H O R N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxXxxMarried and moved to the Borson threadxxXxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 24

BIRTHDAY March 21, 2006

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 1/2 inch Ash and Unicorn Hair, pliable and smooth

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Felicitas Woll [x]

MISCELLANEOUS Legilimens/Occlumens

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2024

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Wizard Law

WORST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Herbology
                  Divination

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Divination ~ T
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Chaser and Captain For English Quidditch Team

DREAM JOB Having her own information network.

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ ANALYTICAL Eretria tends to be analytical in her thinking. If she thinks something makes no sense or is stupid, she says it, no matter who's feelings it might hurt. As a result, she has a hard time making friends.
              ■ OBSERVANT Eretria is also highly observant. She watches and listens to everything around her, and tends to keep notes on everything she sees. This helps her when she's figuring out how to stand on issues or people.
              ■ SNARKY Eretria has quite a waspish tongue, and has made fully-grown men cry as a child. She is particularly brutal when the topic of ignorance or stupidity is brought up, as she sees it as a blight that needs to be dealt with quickly and harshly.
              ■ SARCASTIC Eretria is also quite sarcastic. Her tone is often mocking, and she tends to use a lot of irony in her speech. This is also yet another reason she has trouble making friends, as she cannot help but say something in this tone.
              ■ DETACHED Eretria is detached, finding it better to sit quietly back and make observations and decide a course of action before acting. This also extends toward people, as she doesn't speak much unless necessary. Her definition of necessary differs from other people's however.
              ■ LOYAL While everything else would suggest otherwise, Eretria is also extremely loyal. She would kill if she had to to protect her friends and family. As she has few of the former and is extroadinarily protective of the latter, she takes her position as the sole Whitethorne of her generation with magic very seriously.

Writing
                  Muggle fortune-telling
                  Flying
                  Observing people

DISLIKES
                  Parties
                  Loud, rowdy people
                  Muggles
                  Running
                  Stupidity

HOBBIES
                  People-watching
                  Quidditch
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Gathering information
                  Being observant

WEAKNESSES
                  Overly critical
                  Holds grudges

FEARS
                  Being a disappointment

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born and raised in London, a pureblood witch amongst muggles. My mother and father both had two twin boys before me, Chalmes and Christopher, both squibs, and I was the only one who demonstrated any magical talent. Of course, this didn't endear me to many muggles my age, as they decided that I was too odd for them. Needless to say, I didn't have that many friends. I instead took the time to read and study the people around me, finding that I had a talent for understanding what wasn't being said. When I got my letter from Hogwarts, I was ecstatic. My brothers, of course, were jealous. Chalmes and I got into a heated row over the ordeal, while Christopher was a bit more understanding. Now I am on my way to school to learn to harness my magical ability.

SCHOOL YEARS Well, school for me was interesting. I had a relatively quiet school life, not accounting for the time I stormed out of class in Transfiguration and all. During my fifth year, my mother passed away and my brother vanished, causing me to seek the help of my former quidditch captain, Ronyo Storm. We found him, but he had become a vampire in the interim. Currently, I am dating someone that used to stalk me, and yes, I know that sounds weird, but it works.

POST GRADUATION I was scouted and picked up by the English Quidditch team as a chaser right out of school, and became a captain shortly thereafter. While this was going on, I also started my own side 'business' of information gathering and brokering. This caused me to come to the attention of several former Slytherins, including Michelle, Tay, and Virgil. All three wanted information, though Virgil wanted more, considering he asked me to help him kidnap some former schoolmate of ours. I did, and me and Richard succeeded in getting Ross the counselling he desperately needed. Beyond that, I met my father's future wife and her two children, and was introduced to not one, not two, but three niblings. Seriously, I think my family is just determined to prove we are just as much capable of breeding as any others, apparently.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Gearvin Whitethorne - Father, Anastasia Whitethorne (nee Jennings, deceased) - Mother, Chalmes Whitethorne - Brother, Christopher Whitethorne - Brother, Chance Moors - Nephew, Zachary Whitethorne - Nephew, Desiree Whitethorne - Niece, Deveron Whitethorne - Uncle
              FRIENDS Amanda Davis, Shina Kiremono, Chase Henrick, Michelle Catlin (maybe?), William Dante Nott the Third (maybe?), Virgil Ross (maybe?)
              BEST FRIEND Amanda Davis
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Magnus Borson
              ENEMIES Ronyo Storm
              PETS Fenris

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:58 pm
xxXxxDeveron Ignatius Whitethorne, Non-Player CharacterxxXxx

Hi, my name is Deveron Ignatius Whitethorne.

I'm a male of course.

I'm 47 years old.

My birthday is May 8, 1983.

I work in the office of School Governors in Hogwarts.

My dream job is well, anything that gets me recognized for my achievements.

My blood status is pureblood, of course.

The house I was in was Gryffindor.

I was in the class of 2001.

I'm interested in women of course.

I'm currently with no one. I guess they aren't exactly fond of someone of my stature.

I may seem calculating and possibly arrogant but I'm really well, not. My family has ever looked down upon me for my, ahem, shortcomings, and well, it has been something of a joke at times. I however took what they decided to throw at me and it made me a stronger person. I will not hesitate to stand up for myself and become something more than what people view me as, and I will always do what is right and necessary, whether my family likes it or not.

My background story is quite dull, I'm afraid. Well, dull for me, perhaps of more interest to you. I was born the youngest son of Thomas and Celine Whitethorne, and as such, am the younger brother of Gearvin. I was born with a deformity, of course, enforced by the fact perhaps of all of the pureblood inbreeding through the ages. My body might be small, but my mind... Ah, yes, that was sharp. Perhaps sharper than my brother's, though I was never recognized for it. Everyone else saw me as a blight on the family.

When I attended Hogwarts, I was sorted into Gryffindor, which shocked my parents greatly. Gearvin refused to even associate with me, and well, I spent the first few years at the school under a cloud of isolation. Well, isolation from my relatives, not so much with people in my own house. I dated a bit in school, never anything permanent, and when I left, I graduated near the top of my class, surpassed only by some of my Ravenclaw classmates.

Now, you see, my story would normally end there, because of course I would typically say I settled down and had children and a wife after school, but that never happened. I went from woman to woman, mostly to prove I could, and mostly to show my brother up, who married and went on to have children. An interesting twist occurred, however, when my nephews were supposed to go on to Hogwarts. My brother, had started to become anxious about the lack of magic they displayed, and it grew worse the more time passed. Personally, I think Christopher would have exhibited it if either did at all, but when the time came for their letters, neither received them.

My shining brother, laid low by the curse of squibs. Our father, disgusted by the idea of non-magical grandchildren, decided to draft a new will, and left my brother with nothing upon his death, with me as the sole inheritor. My mother, angry with our father for his act, decided to draft up her own will and left what she had to Gearvin instead, which while not as grand as the Whitethorne estate, was enough to give my brother her family's company. I did not begrudge him his anger at me, or the fact he cut me out of his family's life. After all, I know how it is to not live up to your father's expectations, and what it feels like to discover that you were considered a mistake, a bad investment as it were.

I enjoy a good drink, a good book, pleasant company, hearing anything of my family, and perhaps my mother.

I despise my father. The b*****d shouldn't be so short sighted. Being excluded from my family, the remainder of my family that is. Thick people also top the list, as well as violence and disorder.

I'm afraid of well, if there was anything I was afraid of, it would be being a disappointment, but that already has transpired. However, now I can say that I'm afraid of well, never seeing my family again.

My strengths are quick thinking and transfiguration.

My flaws are well obviously my stature, and my penchance for indulgence.

I look like this. ((Peter Dinklage))

My wand is a pliable hippogryff feather and ash spiralled shaft, 11 3/4 inches. I thought it was big at first, but apparently it fits. Who knew?

My pet is a cat. Named Absinthe. Perhaps droll, but she doesn't seem to mind. I also acquired a horned owl named Gretchen.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ E
Charms ~ E
Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ E
Herbology ~ A
History of Magic ~ E
Potions ~ A
Transfiguration ~ O
Alchemy ~ P
Ancient Studies ~ P
Arithmancy ~ E
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
Muggle Studies ~ E
Wizard Law ~ E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ E
Charms ~ E
Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ E
History of Magic ~ E
Transfiguration ~ O
Arithmancy ~ E
Muggle Studies ~ E
Wizard Law ~ E

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! ((Applying to be an Occlumens))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 pm
xxxxC H A N C ExxxE V E R E T TxxxW H I T E T H O R N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Tree Trunk (don't ask)

AGE 24

BIRTHDAY August 23rd, 2025

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 12 3/4 inches, blackthorn and dragon heartstring, rigid and knobby

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Jensen Ackles [x]

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2043

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

HONORS Prefect

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Music Club, Hufflepuff Beater, Vice Captain, and Captain

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Singer, songwriter, musician

DREAM JOB Rock Star

OWL SCORES
                  ♍︎ Astronomy ~ A
                  ♍︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♍︎ Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♍︎ Herbology ~ A
                  ♍︎ History of Magic ~ A
                  ♍︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♍︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♍︎ Healing ~ A
                  ♍︎ Muggle Studies ~ E
                  ♍︎ Music ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  ♍︎ Charms ~ E
                  ♍︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  ♍︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♍︎ Transfiguration ~ A
                  ♍︎ Muggle Studies ~ E
                  ♍︎ Music ~ O

◊ FRIENDLY Chance is a friendly person, always going out of his way to helping people out and cheering people up. This tends to probably get him into trouble, since he could be friendly to the wrong people.
              ◊ OUTGOING Chance happens to be a bit of an extrovert, always wanting to be around other people and making himself heard. He loves meeting new people, and tries to befriend people he doesn't know.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT For all of his seemingly dense moments regarding some people, Chance is fairly intelligent, picking up on things rather quickly and being a bit of a bookworm as a result.He is quite studious and tries his best in school, even if he doesn't understand the material being presented. He has no problem with sitting quietly and listening which also helps him to pick things up that are taught to him.
              ◊ PEACEFUL Chance doesn't like violence in any form, and although he does have a temper, prefers to talk things out peacefully rather than resort to violence. He also happens to be quiet at times as a result, since sometimes it does take a bit of time to cool down when he gets upset or angry, and will walk away if he feels he's lost his temper. It doesn't always work however.
              ◊ HONEST Chance doesn't like lying, and prefers to be straightforward with the truth. This can get him into trouble with some of his relatives, as they don't exactly appreciate the idea of secrets being leaked.
              ◊ SYMPATHETIC Chance loves to help out in any way he can. A lot of the time, that can result in him trying to assist those that happen to be in trouble, or those he feels are hurt in some way. He's pretty quick to realize who they could be, and would probably give someone the shirt off his back if he thought it would help them.

Poetry
                  Music of all kinds
                  Hiking
                  Superheroes

DISLIKES
                  Horseradish
                  Mornings
                  Being cold
                  Fighting
                  Angry people

HOBBIES
                  Singing
                  Drawing
                  Helping Dad

STRENGTHS
                  Musically-inclined
                  Playing

WEAKNESSES
                  Has something of a temper
                  Tends to be impulsive at times

FEARS
                  Zombies
                  Being rejected

CHILDHOOD Born to Chalmes Whitethorne and a muggle woman, Chance was the result of a one-night stand. His mother named him Chance due to the incident, and tended to view him as extra baggage that she didn't need. Thus, when Chance's magic started exhibiting itself, she looked up where Chalmes happened to live and decided to leave Chance with him, saying that the kid was too weird and obviously it had come from Chalmes's family. He spent a lot of the first years living with his father staying at his uncle Christopher's house, as his dad was always at work and trying to provide a home for the two of them as a single father. He was the first one to break the vow of secrecy about his uncle's condition by innocently making a few comments about Chris's condition, unaware that the person he told wasn't in the know about it at all.

However, his family seemed to grow when his father decided to start dating again. As both quite young at the time, he and his sister(?) Kory bonded instantly, and Chance immediately started considering Elliryanna his mother despite not being related to him at all. After that, Elli and Kory moved in, although shortly thereafter they found out that Elli was pregnant with his twin sisters Lilah and Lillith. However, he has made friends with other people outside of his family, such as Driskol and Skylar, as well as an odd boy named Byuchuch and Chrys. Most of them happen to be older than he is, although Byuch is the only one his age that he knows.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Chance's first year wasn't that bad. He was sorted into Hufflepuff and had fun joining the quidditch team and the Music club. The only downside he could see was that Byuch, his best friend, was a total grump all year.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Chance's second year wasn't all that interesting. He went to classes, and didn't really do much aside from clubs and quidditch, which he made starting beater for his team. However, at the end of the year, he accidentally let it slip that his aunt, who worked at the school, was a vampire.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Chance entered third year, which mostly wasn't too bad. However, his cousins also entered Hogwarts alongside Kory, with Kory and Zach going to Gryffindor and Desi being sorted into Hufflepuff. That prompted Desi to have a mini-fit, and Chance to have to try and calm his cousin down. Other than that, he enjoyed the school year, though his new classes weren't something to sneeze at.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year began with an argument between Chance and Byuch, where Byuch insinuated that he had no idea why Chance was even his friend. Chance, taking it as an insult, left Byuch at the platform and proceeded to find a compartment to himself during the ride to school, where he met Felicity, another Slytherin in his year. During the school year, he was asked by Alby to head the Music Club, which Chance had been a part of since he'd started school and accepted readily. He also began to date Felicity, much to the consternation of his friends around him, especially Byuch, who he hadn't talked to ever since the incident on the platform.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Fifth year was not a good year for Chance. Over the summer, he was witness to his father's murder at a mugging gone horribly wrong. As a result, Chance descended into a depression that he had trouble pulling himself out of, even if he'd managed to make prefect. Overall, it was not a good year for Chance.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was... interesting. After he broke up with Felicity, Chance and Byuch finally reconciled. Not just that, but Chance was offered a contract with a music company to become a singer/songwriter. While it wasn't what he really wanted to do, it was well on the way and Chance accepted.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year was just busy, with Chance working on his career, prefect duties, and exams. Thankfully, it was his last year, and though he felt as though it was bittersweet, he was able to leave school and move on to the adult world.

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Chalmes Whitethorne, Gemma Moors (birth mother), Elliryanna Whitethorne (Stepmother)
                  Siblings - Kory Whitethorne, Lilah Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne
                  Grandparents - Gearvin Whitethorne, Nicole Whitethorne
                  Aunts/Uncles - Chris Whitethorne, Timothy Whitethorne, Issac Whitethorne, Adalaide Whitethorne, Eretria Whitethorne, Tanya Whitethorne, Deveron Whitethorne
                  Cousins - Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Tristan Lovette, Zephyros Whitethorne, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick
                  Children - Stephanie Whitethorne

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Byuchuch Horne
                  Driskol Abrams
                  Skylar Macclellan
                  Chrysanthemum Meadows
                  Lydia Spencer

ROMANTIC INTEREST Chrysanthemum Meadows
              ENEMIES None Yet
              PETS None

UPDATED 5/14/18
UPDATES MADE
Bioxxxxxx
Age and Yearxxxxxx
Exams added
xxxxxx
PENDED BY Weasley 12/29/16xxx
ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк 04/24/2017xxx
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ❝Yukitty❞ 5/16/18xxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:05 pm
xxxxxx A D A L A I D E xxxL I L L I A Nxxx W H I T E T H O R N Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA B O U T MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES »» Ada, Raven
              AGE »» 45
              BIRTHDAY »» 21 June 2007
              GENDER »» Female
              FACE-CLAIM »» »» Sarah Michelle Gellar
              BLOOD STATUS »» Halfblood, Vampire
              WAND »» 10 and 3/4 inches, Rowan with Unicorn Hair, springy with a spiraled shaft
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English, German
              ACCENT »» »» West Country
              PET »» Cat Mina

xxx»» Flora and fauna
              xxx»» People
              xxx»» Sci-Fi
              xxx»» Comic books
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Negativity
              xxx»» Cruelty
              xxx»» Blood purists
              xxx»» Unpleasant smells
              xxx»» Not having wifi
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Gardening
              xxx»» Sketching
              xxx»» Experimenting with food

xxxxxxV A M P I R I S Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CLAN »» Dragon
              TURNED BY »» Christopher "Jedi" Whitethorne
              DATE OF TURNING »» 5 July 2030
              AGE AT TURNING »» 23
              POWER »» Empathy

xxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOYAL
              xxx»» Adalaide's family holds the value of loyalty to the highest esteem. She was raised to be steadfast and unwavering in her dedication to her loved ones. It takes a strong betrayal to break her bond with another person. So long as she considers someone her friend, she would do anything in her power to help them. Her sense of loyalty oftentimes leads to her turning a blind eye to things, or being utterly oblivious to them. She can't stand to think poorly of the people she cares about.

OPEN
              xxx»» Once a shy, mousey girl who was afraid of her own shadow, recent years have seen Ada grow out of her shell. She loves meeting people, particularly friends-of-a-friend, though she struggles with being somewhat reserved around strangers. The need to be careful with her words constantly wars with her natural inclination to be an open book. She settles for a somewhat-comfortable compromise between the two, being honest and forthcoming with anything she can share, and 'stretching the truth' rather than outright lying about anything she can't. Being even a little dishonest makes her uncomfortable, though she's grown used to it over the years.

OUTSPOKEN
              xxx»» Ada, perhaps, has begun taking too much after her grandmother. In the past, she was always careful with her words and actions, afraid of ruffling feathers. Nowadays for the most part, she speaks her mind freely, regardless of what someone might think. She frames less-than-kind statements as politely as possible (with some exceptions), but doesn't hesitate to speak the truth, at least as she sees things. With her closest friends and family, the filter is utterly gone; she says exactly what's on her mind, oftentimes before she's even had a chance to think whether or not it was necessary or appropriate to say.

ROMANTIC
              xxx»» Adalaide is the sort of person who gets very caught up in romance. To put it frankly, she loves love, and loves watching people fall into it. If she hears that someone she knows even in passing has met someone, she immediately wants to know every detail, every word, every look. She will listen intently to stories regarding people's significant others, and if she thinks someone she cares about is lacking, she will not hesitate to play matchmaker (whether it is ill-advised or not). One might think that she finds her own life lacking and is seeking to make up for it by living through others, but that couldn't be furthest from the truth. It's because she's so happy in her marriage that she feels the need to meddle and the desire to listen; she wants to see everyone as happy as she is.

NERVOUS
              xxx»» In spite of growing more confident in herself and becoming more outspoken, Ada still struggles with nerves. They mostly center around worrying about her family and friends, and the idea of something happening to any of them. She can be very dramatic, going from 'everything's fine' to 'everything's on fire' in a split second if she gets even the hint that something is amiss. She checks up on people constantly, especially if they're someone she considers particularly worrisome, due to either their career or just their personality or habits. Whenever she gets the idea that something is wrong in her head, she worries about it obsessively until she is proven wrong.

STUBBORN
              xxx»» Aside from a couple of areas of outstanding excellence, Ada has always been quite content to be rather on the average side. However, it should be noted that, if she sees fit to accept a challenge in her life, she will succeed in overcoming it, no matter how difficult it may be. She's exceptionally good at doing things when she knows she has no choice, regardless of a lack of skill in those areas otherwise. Under pressure, she can perform amazing feats, through sheer determination not to fail. Whatever it takes, she will do what needs to be done, though the chances of her being able to replicate the feat ever again without the same pressure are nonexistent. It's almost impossible to get her to back down from something.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Kind-hearted
              xxx»» Quick-witted
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Easily flustered
              xxx»» Melodramatic
              FEARS
              xxx»» Losing her loved ones
              xxx»» Dark, enclosed spaces

xxxxxxB A C K S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Adalaide was born the daughter of Jonathan and Natasha Blythe, a pureblood from an old family of Ravenclaws, and the muggle sister of a muggleborn witch. She spent most of her childhood playing in the family garden, trying to help her mother and father tend to their plants and potions and cooking. When she was seven, she met Damien Edgeworth, a young wizard who lived nearby. The two became friends and played together often, until the day his mother discovered that Adalaide was a halfblood. Their friendship was terminated, and Damien became very cruel to her. Because of this, Adalaide withdrew into herself and avoided meeting other children until she went away to school.

SCHOOL YEARS
              xxx»» Adalaide's years at school were quite eventful. There was a lot of drama first and second year with Damien, who seemed determined to treat her as something of an enemy, even going so far as to team up with a friend to send her a fake howler from her mother. However, come third year, Damien developed a sort-of friendship with her friend Marina, the pair bonding over having been attacked their first year. With their friendship came a less hostile Damien, though the pair couldn't be called friends again until fourth year. It was also during her fourth year that she first met Chris. In her more dramatic moments, she will claim that this was 'the first time he saved her life,' since he found her sleeping outside near the forest after dark.
              xxx»» The following Summer was perhaps the most eventful period of her school years, beginning with the discovery that her best friend's father was, in her words, 'an abusive waste of space.' Michelle, her younger sister Olyvia, her father's now-ex Vicki, and Vicki's newborn daughter Melody all moved in with the Blythe family. With Michelle, Ada attended the Circus Maisc, intended to take the other girl's mind off of things. However, at the Masquerade Ball hosted by the Circus, there was an attack by a group of dark wizards. Ada escaped unscathed, thanks to Chris, who happened to be in attendance as well. The first night of her fifth year at school, she received a letter from him, asking her on a date. It took some convincing to get her to believe that's what it was, and she still claims the entire thing was a disaster, but by the end of the night they were officially a couple, so she can't really complain.
              xxx»» Before Ada's sixth year, Victoria was murdered by Michelle's father. Michelle happened upon the scene, and got Melody away to safety, leaving her at an orphanage where she would be safe, as she claimed that keeping the baby would make it easier for Vincent to find her. The following year, Ada was employed part-time at Dogweed and Deathcap, and spent much of her Summer working. Seventh year brought with it a lot of drama, including a friend committing suicide. Ada struggled with this more than a little, though her outward shows of emotion were all anger directed towards him for doing it. Emotional turmoil seemed to be a running theme, because she also happened upon one of her Quidditch teammates having an emotional outburst in the common room. Miles revealed that he was a werewolf, and effectively homeless. Knowing her boss was also a werewolf (though not the connection between the two), she convinced Jason to take Miles in.

ADULTHOOD
              xxx»» After graduating, Adalaide continued working at Dogweed and Deathcap, and moved out of her parents house and in with Chris roughly one year after she had completed school. A month or so after they had begun living together, they discovered that she was pregnant. In light of the situation, Adalaide finally informed the last of her friends that Chris was a vampire, and later told them about her pregnancy. In March of 2027, she gave birth to twins, a girl and boy, who they named Desiree and Zachary. Shortly thereafter, the two became officially engaged, and were married the following November.
              xxx»» Adalaide settled into her married life easily enough, and things were just about as close to perfect as she could imagine them for a while. But, one night Chris went out for a walk, and didn't return for a long time, causing her to worry. When he finally did show, he was covered in blood, and obviously distraught. Ada was able to get him to confess that he'd injured himself to the point of almost dying, and that he'd attacked a man without thinking, draining the man dry. She was horrified that he'd almost died, and had to talk him down from what she thought was simply his deciding to leave her for her own protection. He inadvertently confessed that it'd been much worse than she feared, and that he'd been contemplating killing himself to protect his family. She was shaken by this, and it took a long while for their relationship to settle back into its usual rhythm.
              xxx»» Nearly a year after that incident, a man came into the shop where Adalaide worked. He seemed odd, but not dangerous, and so Ada thought nothing of it but found herself growing increasingly concerned when he continually returned, seemingly with no reason other than to talk to her. Eventually she mentioned her family to him, in an attempt to send a signal that she was not available, and he became angry. The man proceeded to stalk her, and then her family, and discovered that Chris was a vampire. Deciding that her husband was using some sort of vampire trickery to make her love him and 'twist' her, the man sought to save her the only way he thought possible, by killing her. He followed her down the alley behind her flat one evening, and stabbed her. Luckily, Marina had been returning home from work, and heard her scream, incapacitating the man and taking Ada to St. Mungo's. When Chris awoke that evening, Ada's father informed him of what happened, and she returned home shortly thereafter. Deciding that he couldn't bear the thought of losing her, Chris made her a vampire that night.
              xxx»» After being turned, Ada obviously had to quit her job at Dogweed and Deathcap, reluctantly sending Jason a somewhat-vague letter apologizing for her sudden departure. She spent a year learning to control her strength and thirst, her sheer willpower affording her a short learning period (she couldn't stand not being able to hold her own children). During that time, the family moved from their London flat to a small cottage in Hogsmeade Village. Once she was certain she had everything under control, she negotiated with Chris so that she could become a teacher at Hogwarts. Everything was going more or less smoothly, up until an incident with one of her brother's friends. She caught Caty out after hours one night, and in her attempt to escort the girl back to her dorm, Ada found herself undergoing some sort of strange mood swing. She left Caty to her own devices and instead returned home, hoping Chris would have some explanation. Between the two of them, they were able to determine that her vampiric power, a sort of empathy, had activated. Caty, who has bipolar disorder, had been having an upswing, which in turn caused Ada to as well. Ada took the rest of the year off from teaching, worried about her ability to handle the emotional onslaught of her students and fellow staffmembers. By the start of the following year, she had enough of a mental block up that she could return to teaching.

xxxxxxS C H O O L AND C A R E E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED »» Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
              HOUSE »» Hufflepuff
              GRADUATED »» 2025
              OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» A
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» EE
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» O
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» EE
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» A
              xxxALCHEMY »» EE
              xxxART »» O
              xxxCARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES »» O
              xxxGHOUL AND GHOST STUDIES »» O
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» EE

NEWT SCORES
              xxxCHARMS »» O
              xxxDEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS »» A
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» O
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» A
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxALCHEMY »» EE
              xxxART »» EE
              xxxCARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES »» A
              xxxGHOUL AND GHOST STUDIES »» A
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» EE

CURRENT JOB »» Professor of Potions 4-7 at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
              DREAM JOB »» Herbologist, specializing in nocturnal plants

xxxxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» Straight
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» Married
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» Christopher Whitethorne

FAMILY
              xxx»» Children Desiree and Zachary Blythe
              xxx»» Parents Jonathan and Natasha Blythe
              xxx»» Brother Sebastian Blythe
              xxx»» Sister Olyvia Scott, brother-in-law Uriel, nephew Basil
              xxx»» In-laws Gearvin and Nicole Whitethorne
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Chalmes Whitethorne, sister-in-law Elliryanna, children Chance, Kory, Lillith, and Lilah
              xxx»» Sister-in-law Eretria Borson, brother-in-law Magnus, children Bethany, Rune, and Asbjørn
              xxx»» Sister-in-law Tanya Lovette, brother-in-law Echo, nephew Tristan
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Timothy Whitethorne, sister-in-law Mira Whitethorne
              xxx»» Brother-in-law Issac Whitethorne
              xxx»» Grandmother Brigitte Fairchild
              xxx»» Uncle-in-law Deveron Whitethorne, cousins Zephyros, Michelyn, Clementine Fenwick
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» Best friend Gracie McHalen
              xxx»» Dominic and Grace McHalen
              xxx»» Chantale and Rose Ellis-Hall
              xxx»» Damien and Marina Edgeworth
              xxx»» Leslie and Nastassia Lovell
              xxx»» Niall Hughes
              xxx»» Paige Forrest
              xxx»» Miles McLellan
              xxx»» Dorian Xanders
              xxx»» Kenji Apostal
              xxx»» Rubin Eide
              CLAN
              xxx»» Leader Christopher Whitethorne
              xxx»» Zephyr Bearach
              xxx»» Eleazar Bradley
              xxx»» Dominic McHalen
              xxx»» Desiree and Zachary Whitethorne
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» - - -
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» Hogwart staff
              xxx»» Hogsmeade residents
              xxx»» Aconite pack
              xxx»» Various friends-of-a-friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:13 pm
xxxxxxD E S I R E E xxxA L E X A N D R I Axxx W H I T E T H O R N Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxA B O U T MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES »» Desi
              AGE »» 25
              BIRTHDAY »» 6 March 2027
              GENDER »» Female
              FACE-CLAIM »» Melissa Clarke
              BLOOD STATUS »» Halfblood, half-vampire
              WAND »» Pine with Vampire Blood, 11 inches, rigid with a decorated shaft
              LANGUAGES SPOKEN »» English, German, Norwegian
              ACCENT »» West Country
              PET »» Great Grey Owl named Van Helsing

xxx»» Sweets
              xxx»» Snow
              xxx»» Attention
              xxx»» Vampire jokes
              DISLIKES
              xxx»» Bright lights
              xxx»» Being alone
              xxx»» Early mornings
              xxx»» Spicy food
              xxx»» Perfume
              HOBBIES
              xxx»» Flirting
              xxx»» Drawing
              xxx»» Cooking

xxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLAYFUL
              xxx»» Desi likes to have a good time, and is violently allergic to taking anything seriously. She likes to crack jokes and to tease her friends. She's also very into playing in the literal sense, having a strong love for things like card games and tabletop RPG's. She likes to host game nights and as far as she's concerned, the more people show up, the better. She can be a bit of a prankster, though she doesn't ever do anything that will intentionally cause distress to someone she cares about. She jokes that she's here for a good time, not a long time, which nobody seems to find as funny as she does.

FLIRTATIOUS
              xxx»» Desi figured out pretty early on in her life that she was reasonably attractive. This suited her just fine, since pretty people have an easier time getting what they want than others. She loves attention and likes to flirt with people in order to get it. She's also not above using her wiles to con people into doing things for her. She doesn't do this maliciously, and is always up front with people about the fact that she doesn't 'do' serious relationships or anything like that. But she usually can't be bothered to rein in her impulse to bat her eyes and smile at people when she thinks there's something to be gained from it. Of course, sometimes the thing to be gained from it is just being flirted with back, and that's just fine with her.

DEMANDING
              xxx»»Desi likes getting her way. Being spoiled rotten in her early years left her with a certain expectation. Desi wants, Desi gets, and if someone doesn't oblige her, she'll find someone else who will. She's quick to play people against each other to get her way, and gets very annoyed when they catch onto her ploys. She doesn't ever think the things she asks for are that big of a deal, and so doesn't see why she can't simply have them.

SHARP
              xxx»» She is very observant, and quick to pick up on things. Her heightened senses make it easy for her to eavesdrop on conversations, or notice small details that others would miss. She rarely has difficulty reading between the lines. She also gets a sense of satisfaction from calling people out when they're telling half-truths or trying to be evasive. She likes to tease her friends by pointing out things that they might wish no one had seen, such as an embarrassing trip over their own feet or the fact that their socks don't match.

AFFECTIONATE
              xxx»» The Whitethorne and Blythe clans, at least the current living members, tend to be very affectionate with each other. Even Desi's paternal grandfather, who is the most straight-laced and proper of the lot of them, is open with his affection for his family in his own way. So, Desi has never felt the need to hide or suppress her feelings for the people she cares about. When you love someone, you should show it, and she does. She only has two modes with people, either loving them or hating them, and her overwhelming affection for those she cares about makes it quite obvious which camp a person falls into.

OPINIONATED
              xxx»» Desi has always been very firm in her beliefs. She has feelings on almost everything, and doesn't hesitate to voice those feelings if given the chance. She doesn't like it when people argue with her, and is more or less incapable of admitting she's wrong. Her keen observation skills leave her thinking that she is more informed than most people about any given subject, so it's hard for her to acknowledge that other people might have a point. Generally, if she respects someone, she'll eventually see reason, but it takes a long while for her to get to that point.

STRENGTHS
              xxx»» Clever
              xxx»» Self-assured
              WEAKNESSES
              xxx»» Self-absorbed
              xxx»» Manipulative
              FEARS
              xxx»» Being alone
              xxx»» Acromantula

xxxxxxB A C K S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHILDHOOD
              xxx»» Desiree and her brother Zachary were born to Adalaide Blythe and Christopher Whitethorne on the 6th and 7th of March, 2027, six minutes apart. If her early years were odd, she didn't notice, given that she has no frame of reference for what should be 'normal', and she was always, for the most part, a happy child. However, one of her first fully formed memories is one of fear. She vividly recalls the night her mother was turned. Her mother had gone out, saying she'd only be gone for a few minutes. And yet, even with her limited understanding of time, Desi knew she'd been gone far longer than she should have been. Her fears only grew when her grandfather showed up at the house instead of her mum, and then she was sent away to play with her brother when her father woke up. She doesn't know what happened that night, but she knows it must have been bad, because her father decided to turn her mother.
              xxx»» Shortly thereafter, they moved to Hogsmeade Village. Desi was thrilled about the new home, and all the new places to roam, but very upset that she'd been given her own room, away from her brother. Most every night, she would get caught sneaking out of her own room and into Zach's to sleep. By age six, she didn't do it every night like she had before, but whenever she had a nightmare, she could be found on her brother's floor, if not in his bed. Desi was equally annoyed at her mother's decision to become a professor at Hogwarts. During the time between her turning and her new job, Desi had gotten quite accustomed to her mother being home all the time, even if she was asleep during the day. She was quite happy with that arrangement, and didn't see why it should change. However, she was somewhat placated when her mother would allow her to come up to the school with her on some nights. As the years passed and it grew nearer and nearer to her own attendance at the school, she found herself both growing impatient waiting, and terrified of what was to come. She isn't sure if she's looking forward to school or not, though at the very least, she knows she'll have her brother.

SCHOOL YEARS
              xxx»» Desi's school years didn't get off to the best start. She was sorted into Hufflepuff, while her brother, cousin, and not-brother were all sorted into Gryffindor together. Feeling isolated resulted in her lashing out at a fellow classmate (though she still maintains that he was equally at fault). Her mother was able to walk her through her feelings and help her settle, but she still struggled for much of her first year to adjust. Second year was easier, and she started making actual friends. The following summer brought the death of her uncle Chalmes in a mugging, and she did not handle it well, a fact that was exacerbated by her father also not handling it well. She was eager to return to school that year, and the distance and time spent with sympathetic friends helped her learn to deal with it. Her following years were mostly spent managing a club she founded for playing tabletop games, slacking off in class, and snogging as many people as she could manage.

ADULTHOOD
              xxx»» Post-graduation, Desi's first order of business was to get a job, and her second was to move out of her parent's house. She loves them, of course, but given the activities she wanted to engage in, she figured it was best for all of them if she didn't make things awkward at the breakfast table (or lunch table, as the case may be). She decided she wanted to get a job as a bartender at her 'uncle' Jer's club, rather than pursuing a more 'reputable' career. She isn't going to do it forever, but she thought for a first job, it sounded fun.

xxxxxxS C H O O L AND C A R E E Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED »» Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
              HOUSE »» Hufflepuff
              GRADUATED »» Class of 2045
              OWL SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» A
              xxxCHARMS »» A
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» O
              xxxHISTORY OF MAGIC »» A
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxTRANSFIGURATION »» A
              xxxALCHEMY »» EE
              xxxART »» A
              xxxCARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES »» EE
              xxxHEALING »» A
              xxxMUGGLE STUDIES »» A
              xxxMYTHOLOGY »» A
              xxxWANDLESS MAGIC »» D
              xxxWANDLORE STUDIES »» O

NEWT SCORES
              xxxASTRONOMY »» E
              xxxCHARMS »» A
              xxxHERBOLOGY »» EE
              xxxPOTIONS »» O
              xxxART »» A
              xxxCARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES »» EE
              xxxWANDLORE STUDIES »» O

CURRENT JOB »» Bartender at D'Lux Gold, Co-owner of Blood Moon Bath and Beauty
              DREAM JOB »» Model? Game store owner? She's not sure alright

xxxxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SEXUAL/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION »» Bisexual
              RELATIONSHIP STATUS »» Single
              SIGNIFICANT OTHER »» - - -

FAMILY
              xxx»» Father Christopher Mother Adalaide
              xxx»» Twin brother Zachary
              xxx»» Paternal grandfather Gearvin Whitethorne Maternal grandmother Anastasia ()
              xxxxx Maternal step-grandmother Nicole Issac
              xxx»» Paternal grandfather Jonathan Blythe Natasha
              xxx»» Uncle Chalmes Whitethorne () Elliryanna Kory, Lillith, Eve
              xxxxx Chance Stephanie
              xxx»» Aunt Eretria Borson Magnus Bethany, Rune, Asbjørn
              xxx»» Aunt Tanya Lovette Echo Tristan, Elaina
              xxx»» Uncle Timothy Whitethorne Mira
              xxx»» Uncle Sebastian Blythe
              xxx»» Aunt Olyvia Scott Uriel Basil
              xxx»» Aunt Melody Blythe Aiobheal
              xxx»» Great-uncle Deveron Whitethorne Michelyn, Clementine, Drew Eide
              xxxxx Zephyros Lorelei Townsend-Whitethorne
              CLAN
              xxx»» Leader Christopher Whitethorne
              xxx»» Adalaide Whitethorne
              xxx»» Eleazar Bradley
              xxx»» Dominic McHalen
              FRIENDS
              xxx»» Best friend Nani Heulwen
              xxx»» Zachary Whitethorne
              xxx»» Daniel Shepard
              xxx»» Laili Abrams
              xxx»» Elvira Hughes
              xxx»» Ridley Lovell
              xxx»» Ariel Nolan
              ENEMIES
              xxx»» - - -
              ACQUAINTANCES
              xxx»» - - -

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:48 pm
xxxxZ A C H A R YxxxT H E O D O S I O U SxxxW H I T E T H O R N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Zach

AGE 22

BIRTHDAY March 7, 2027

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Cedar with vampire blood, 12 inches, pliable and smooth (requested)

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Elijah Wood [x]

LANGUAGES English, German

MORE THAN AVERAGE Half-vampire

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2045

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

ACTIVITIES Chaser, Captain of Gryffindor quidditch team, Adventuring Guild

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Working for the Vampire Liason Office

DREAM JOB Something he can do at night

OWL SCORES
                  ♓︎ Astronomy ~ E
                  ♓︎ Charms ~ E
                  ♓︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  ♓︎ Herbology ~ A
                  ♓︎ History of Magic ~ E
                  ♓︎ Potions ~ A
                  ♓︎ Transfiguration ~ A
                  ♓︎ Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  ♓︎ Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ O
                  ♓︎ Wandless Magic ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  ♓︎ Astronomy ~ E
                  ♓︎ Charms ~ E
                  ♓︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♓︎ History of Magic ~ O
                  ♓︎ Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  ♓︎ Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ O
                  ♓︎ Wandless Magic ~ E

◊ ACTIVE Zachary is an active child, and wants to be doing everything at once. He loves engaging in new things, and tries to see if there's something he can try and figure out. He can often be found doing something, even if it's simply being outside helping his mum with the plants she grows.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Zach also happens to be friendly and wants to meet everyone. He's not afraid to approach anyone, and often acts as a buffer between his sister and other people until she gets used to them. He's more willing to deal with outgoing people than his sister as a result.
              ◊ ADVENTUROUS Zach takes after his uncle in that he's willing to jump into any situation and see what happens. He often times tries to sneak away from home to explore the countryside around Hogsmeade, and often gets into trouble during these excursions. He enjoys discovering something new, even if it's only new to him and not to other people.
              ◊ PLAYFUL Zach is also playful, and likes to laugh a lot. He finds life enjoyable, and wants to experience as much of it as he can. He loves to find a good joke, and often times can be seen with his friends out and about goofing off. He does know when to get serious, as he understands there's a time and a place for everything, even having fun. That does not stop him from playing up the fact that he is a half-vampire, as he finds other people's reactions funny.
              ◊ CALCULATING Zach is perceptive of things around him, and considers everything around him before he acts. Whether it's during his adventures or outside of him, he loves considering every aspect of a situation before jumping in. He also is this way in regards to learning and people, as he considers all viewpoints before he makes a decision.
              ◊ PATIENT Despite everything, Zach is a very patient person. He understands he isn't like anyone he knows other than his sister, and tries his best to understand everyone else's viewpoints. He also is very patient in dealing with his sister, who he knows doesn't like being around a lot of people, as evidenced by the fact that she often uses him as a go-between for her and other people.

Exploring
                  Friendly people
                  Good jokes
                  Having fun

DISLIKES
                  Loud Noises
                  Bright sunny days
                  Being alone
                  Bigots and the like
                  Anyone harassing his sister

HOBBIES
                  Exploring
                  Reading
                  Hanging out with friends

STRENGTHS
                  Has a good sense of hearing and smell due to his heritage
                  Understanding of differences

WEAKNESSES
                  Has a hard time waking up in the mornings
                  Burns easily in the sun

FEARS
                  Thunderstorms
                  Being alone

CHILDHOOD Zachary is the twin to Desiree Whitethorne, born only minutes after his twin. He is Ada and Chris's second child. He was born before his parents married, however that didn't prevent the rest of his family from accepting him. His first few years consisted of being around his mother, his father, and his sister, until the day his father turned his mother. That day he found himself terrified something bad had happened to his mother, and as a result of Ada's turning, he along with his sister was raised during the day by the family house elf Pumpkin and at night by his parents.

After that night, they also moved to Hogsmeade where they found themselves learning to adapt to a larger house, as well as the fact that Zach and Desi were going to have separate rooms. While Zach took it in stride, Desi had an adverse reaction to it and ended up spending as much time as she could in her brother's room. They also during this time watched their father's clan grow quite a bit, and Zach ended up considering every new member family, even if they weren't really his family.

When Zach turned ten, his dad started worrying about whether he could actually cast magic or not. Zach, not really in a hurry to actually prove he had magic, hadn't displayed any his entire life. When he finally did display magic in a casual attempt to get something from the top shelf in the kitchen, Chris was ecstatic, while Zach couldn't figure out what the big deal was.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR First year was interesting, and kind of annoying for Zach. First he was sorted into Gryffindor, while Desi was sorted into Hufflepuff. That led to an epic argument between Desi and another of her housemates, Sujin Cho. Needless to say, Zach had to play referee of a sorts between Desi and Sujin when Zach found out about it. Then Zach was badgered into joining the quidditch team by Eve, though he didn't make it beyond reserves. Beyond that, it was a relatively quiet year.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was a lot quieter, at least in regards to Desi. Zach, as a result, had a rather quiet year, although he discovered his great-uncle had yet another child. As a result, Zach attempted to get to know his newest cousin, hopefully without freaking her out since he was most decidedly not entirely human.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
                  Parents - Christopher Whitethorne, Adalaide Whitethorne
                  Twin Sister - Desiree Whitethorne
                  Grandparents - Gearvin Whitethorne, Anastasia Whitethorne (deceased), Nicole Whitethorne, Jonathan Blythe, Natasha Blythe, Brigitte Fairchild
                  Aunts/Uncles - Deveron Whitethorne, Hannelore Bates, Eretria Whitethorne, Michelle Catlin, Olyvia Scott, Tanya Lovette, Melody Barker-Blythe, Elliryanna Whitethorne, Chalmes Whitethorne, Timothy Whitethorne, Sebastian Blythe, Issac Whitethorne, Magnus Borson, Echo Lovette, Uriel Scott
                  Cousins - Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Eve Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Tristan Lovette, Zephyros Whitethorne, Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick, Drew Eide, Benjamin Bates, Basil Scott, Stephanie Whitethorne

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Desiree Whitethorne
                  Daniel Shepherd
                  Elvira Hughes
                  Gideon Edgeworth
                  Ridley Lovell
                  Theodotus Ellis-Hall
                  Aine Ellis-Hall

SIGNIFICANT OTHER None
              ENEMIES SuJin Cho (kind of...)
              CLAN Dragon - Christopher Whitethorne, Adalaide Whitethorne, Zephyr Beareach, Eleazar Bradley, Desiree Whitethorne, Dominic McHalen
              PETS None

UPDATED 1/2/18xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          Bioxxxxxx
          Age and Yearxxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx
          PENDED BY - Weasley 7/5/17xxx
          ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [09/01/2017xxx
          RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY Weasley 5/16/18xxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:23 pm
xxxxZ E P H Y R O SxxxJ U L I U SxxxW H I T E T H O R N E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Zeph, Zephyr

AGE 31

BIRTHDAY April 4th, 2018

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 15 inch, cedar and unicorn hair, knobby and springy

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Jared Padalecki [x]

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2036

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Potions
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Astronomy
                  Transfiguration

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Healer

DREAM JOB Healer

OWL SCORES
                  ♈︎ Astronomy ~ A
                  ♈︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♈︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♈︎ Herbology ~ O
                  ♈︎ History of Magic ~ E
                  ♈︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ O
                  ♈︎ Alchemy ~ A
                  ♈︎ Cursebreaking ~ A
                  ♈︎ Healing ~ E
                  ♈︎ Music ~ A
                  ♈︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  ♈︎ Charms ~ E
                  ♈︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  ♈︎ Herbology ~ E
                  ♈︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♈︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♈︎ Alchemy ~ A
                  ♈︎ Healing ~ O
                  ♈︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A

◊ FRIENDLY Zeph is a friendly person, always ready with a smile on his face and willing to talk to anyone. He never hates anyone, and it takes a lot for him to truly dislike someone he has actually met.
              ◊ RESOURCEFUL Zeph can be extremely resourceful. As he spent much of his early childhood with almost nothing, he made do with what he had, and used whatever he had available to him for resources. His discovery that his father was extremely wealthy has not changed that in the slightest.
              ◊ RELIABLE As he needed to be to help his mother out, Zeph also became reliable. During her illness, Zeph became her main caretaker, and made sure that everything was taken care of when she finally passed away.
              ◊ HARDWORKING Zeph is particularly hardworking. He is willing to put all his efforts into a task and see it through to completion. He owes this particular trait to his mother, who worked hard to make sure he had a place to live and food on the table, even if it meant taking jobs that most would disdain.
              ◊ HONEST Zeph is particularly honest. He will tend to tell the truth, unless he or anyone he cares about is in real danger. It probably got him into particularly ugly situations with some of his classmates in primary school simply because he didn't care what his classmates thought, he would willingly admit to what his mum did for a living.
              ◊ LOYAL Of everything else, Zeph is much like his family in that he's loyal. This manifests in his desire to protect and help those he cares about, whether family or friend. This desire is born from the fact that since he's had so little in the past, what he does have and value are people he cares very much about.

Teriyaki chicken
                  Rock music
                  Being around friends and family
                  Watching sunsets

DISLIKES
                  Hypocrites
                  Laziness
                  Messes
                  Being late
                  Not being able to help someone

HOBBIES
                  Photography
                  Card games
                  Adventure movies

STRENGTHS
                  Playing the piano
                  Remembering details

WEAKNESSES
                  Dyslexic
                  Soft-hearted

FEARS
                  Puppets
                  Being rejected

CHILDHOOD Zephyros is the illegitimate son of Deveron Whitethorne and Brittany Everest. Both purebloods, Deveron had met Brittany at a party years before when she was the evening's entertainment and met several times afterward. However, Brittany had been a prostitute, and moved onto other clients. When she had found out about being pregnant with Zeph, she looked through all of the people she had been with over the timeframe he was conceived to figure out who the father was.

Instead of asking the obviously wealthy father for assistance, Brittany decided instead to raise Zeph on her own. Money was tight, but she made the most with what she did have, and Zeph he grew up in a caring household. However, that didn't mean that his mother's family was all that accepting of a child born out of wedlock, let alone to a mother with such a dubious career. Zeph as a result didn't see his family on his mother's side all that often, and it became worse when his mother contracted and later died of AIDS. They believed that she deserved what she got, and figured that as her son, Zeph also had to have the disease as well. As a result, Zeph had to find and contact his biological father, since otherwise he would have been left to the tender mercies of the state.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR First year wasn't difficult for Zeph, though he hated anything with reading. He made it onto the quidditch team and managed to do decently enough as a beater. However, when he was going home, the platform he was at was attacked, and he and several friends ended up having to hide out in the tea shop in Hogsmeade. Overall, it wasn't a good experience for Zeph.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was a bit better, even if he didn't enjoy classes as much as he wished he could. Over the summer, he had found out he was a brother, as he was introduced to Lynn and Minnie. During the school year, he and his friends snuck into the Forbidden Forest and explored a bit before they were caught. He just wished that Lynn hadn't decided to follow him.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year was slow enough. He got annoyed with the Wandless professor because he doesn't like to be reminded that he's his father's son, but otherwise had no issues with his new classes outside of note taking and reading. During the Valentine's Masquerade, he offered himself up as a bidding option at the auction, and ended up being bought by and losing his first kiss to Lorelei Townsend, sister to his cousin's best friend.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Zeph spent most of this year to himself, though he was unaware of one of his housemates crushing on him. When he found out, he inadvertently crushed her when he told her he wasn't interested in a relationship. That, coupled with Tristan's sudden jealous streak over Lori, made him quite convinced that relationships weren't worth it.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Fifth year was a year of awkwardness for Zeph. Initially, it was because he was having difficulties with his dyslexia and studying for OWLs, which he revealed to Lori over the summer. Then it was him realizing that the more he spent time around her studying, the more he realized he might like her. Pam didn't make this easier for him, and Tristan seemed to pick up on the fact that Zeph started having feelings for Lori. He also became prefect, which made the whole mess more complicated than ever.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year ended up with an awkward train ride together with Tristan, Lori, and Zeph in the prefects cabin. Though, Tristan's attitude toward Zeph seemed to have shifted suddenly, leaving Zeph confused about the whole thing. It wasn't until the Sorting Feast that Zeph found out why, and that Lori also had feelings for him. Deciding to get a small bit of revenge for Pam and Aster being busybodies, he convinced Lori to keep it a secret for a little while so that Pam and Aster couldn't suddenly claim that they had gotten the two together. It was eventually revealed, but Zeph didn't care at that point. He also, during Music Club, had to deal with a young first year that seemed intent on harassing a blind student by the name of Connor. He helped Avian calm the situation down, but it still left him annoyed that Peter had the gall to insult anyone with disabilities.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Zeph entered his seventh year ready to graduate. He studied hard while he was working to graduate, and found himself spending a lot of time in the library as a result. One thing he found annoying was his sister's behaviour, which included dating her best friend as well as Tristan, who apparently was a werewolf from reports. Tristan apparently thought however that everyone would feasr and despise him for being one, but Zeph was not one to judge, as his mother had passed away herself from a similar incurable disease. Toward their last weeks of school, Zeph decided to seek out and propose to Lori. Lori, of course, took a practical approach and accepted with conditions, which Zeph agreed to go by.

POST GRADUATION Zeph graduated and moved in with Lori, actually glad to be away from his father's house. While he didn't mind Deveron, his father tended to be... eccentric. He also worked on getting into St. Mungo's to train so that he could work on his lifelong dream of becoming a healer.

FAMILY
                  Parents - Deveron Whitethorne, Brittany Everest
                  Siblings - Michelyn Whitethorne, Clementine Fenwick, James Rich, Drew Eide
                  Aunts/Uncles - Gearvin Whitethorne, Nicole Whitethorne
                  Cousins - Chalmes Whitethorne, Elliryanna Whitethorne, Christopher Whitethorne, Adalaide Whitethorne, Eretria Borson, Magni Borson, Tanya Lovette, Echo Lovette, Timothy Whitethorne, Issac Whitethorne, Chance Whitethorne, Kory Whitethorne, Lillith Whitethorne, Eve Whitethorne, Zachary Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne, Bethany Borson, Rune Borson, Asbjørn Borson, Tristan Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Avian Lovette
                  Levi Gamble
                  William Radcliffe
                  Pamela Gautreaux
                  Asteria Frey
                  Lorelei Townsend
                  Tristan Hastings

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Lorelei Townsend
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Rat named Snow

UPDATED 1/2/18xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          New Formatxxxxxx
          Updatexxxxxx
          Update
          xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:23 pm
xxxxNICOLExxxYVONNExxxWHITETHORNE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NPC as of 10/7/18

NICKNAMES Nicole or Nikki

AGE 50

BIRTHDAY 12 October 1993

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 inches Willow wood with a Merpeople scale core

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Gabrielle Union [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2010

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Charms
                  Ancient Runes

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Astronomy
                  Wizard Law

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
                  Herbology ~O
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~EE
                  Alchemy ~EE
                  Ancient Runes ~EE
                  Wizard Law ~A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Alchemy ~EE
                  Ancient Runes ~ EE

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Potion Mistress in the potion specialty shop as a member of Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers

DREAM JOB What I'm doing now

■ QUIET Due to her abusive past marriage where any extra noise would be met with a dire consequence, Nicole has learned to move silently and to not make unnecessary noise. It's a trait that has stayed with her although she tries not to see is as a particularly bad thing.
              ■ EMPATHETIC She an insightful and caring person and does what she can to help others feel their best. She supposes that's why she wanted to become a potion mistress
              ■ INTELLIGENT Nicole has always been a perceptive and smart individual, even during her "wild" years at school. She loves working on hard problems, especially regarding her potions, and sees them more as a challenge to overcome rather than go around.
              ■ SHY As a result of her previous abusive relationship Nicole became a bit reclusive and shielded herself against the world and tried (and failed) to do the same with her children. She doesn't like to start conversations with people she doesn't know and occasionally when she's feeling rattled she'll resort back to a stutter, especially around a person of the opposite sex.
              ■ GENEROUS She knows hot it feels to have so little or have nothing at all so she gives anything she has to help someone else. Whether it's time or money or even a tiny bit of herself she does it without preamble.
              ■ CREATIVE She's learned to make due with the little she had back when she was married and after so she found different ways to stretch her knut as well as keep her children's bellies full. She can cook and bake a variety meal options with little ingredients, she's found ways to save money for some of her ingredients by planting and growing them herself, and sometimes instead of buying brand new clothes for her children she made due with buying clothing from resale stores and sewing or re-purposing them.

Nature
                  Baking
                  Chocolate
                  Potions

DISLIKES
                  Her ex-husband
                  How weak she became throughout her abuse
                  That she allowed her children to live through it
                  The Cruiciatus curse
                  Hospitals

HOBBIES
                  Gardening
                  Baking
                  Brewing

STRENGTHS
                  Her resilience to take care of herself and her children after all she's been through
                  Her mild nature

WEAKNESSES
                  She still has flashbacks and night terrors from her abuse but they've become less frequent since she learned of his demise
                  She's still uncomfortable around men she doesn't know

FEARS
                  Crowds
                  Something happening to her family

CHILDHOOD I'm the second daughter and middle child to Phillip and Yvonne Cherri only younger than my older sister by a handful of years and older than my younger brother by a little more than half a decade. Despite the age difference, I was very close to my younger brother and our bond didn't dampen even when I left for Hogwarts along with our older sister. We were also close but we found ourselves on different paths once we reached the school. The only thing we had in common was that we both were sorted into Gryffindor and we both took a shine to Quidditch even thought she was a chaser and I was a beater.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  In my third year I met the person who would eventually be my downfall: Gregory Polk. We met while inHogsmeade as he was walking with some of his Ravenclaw friends and I with my mix. He was older but for some odd reason he took notice of me, thought I was cute, and flirted. I hadn't been completely sure of my sexuality back then but I was definitely interested. We saw each other periodically around the castle but we mostly communicated during lunches or dinners when he would sit at the Gryffindor table or talk me into sitting at the Ravenclaw table. It was a year later that we officially started dating and we continued our relationship even after he graduated as I started my fifth year of school. Despite this relationship I kept up with my studies and my prior commitment to Quidditch but he was always on the forefront of my mind.

POST GRADUATION Despite my father's concerns, we were married right after my graduation. He tried to voice his concerns at how quickly we were moving but I was blinded by my love. At first all was well, we moved into a small flat in London, he had his job at the Daily Prophet and I was a Potion Mistress, life was good.
              Then he got laid off, and began drinking, and on our third wedding anniversary he struck me for the first time. He apologized and promised to never do it again, and took us on a wonderful second honeymoon after he got a new job in Diagon Alley. Then he got fired again. I was pregnant by that time so I was double afraid of what he would do to me and the baby, but he was worse. Instead of physical violence he used emotional; he was distant, said crude and cruel words, and often left me wondering why he ever married someone ugly and hideous like me. By the time our first daughter, Tanya, was born, I was suicidal. For a year after her birth things returned relatively normal. Gregory was always in and out of different jobs but he never hit me or our baby, nor did he emotionally abuse. The house felt like a ticking time bomb. Another three years passed in this fashion with me slowly returning back to normal and doing things I would've normally done while doing the motherly duties he ingrained in me to do: keep the house clean, a hot meal on the table every night, home school our daughter because public schools are nowhere near decent, among a million other things which basically consisted of me being the perfect house wife. I did maintain my job throughout everything, having to close down my Apothecary and work from home to do business when things became strained and I didn't want people to notice the bruises. Then it came crashing down when I was pregnant again, this time with our son Timothy. This was the only pregnancy he was ever truly violent, but I made sure to always shield the baby and despite everything I also made sure Tanya never saw. But even with all my protection and precaution I went into early labor and as a result Timothy was born three months premature. His stay in the hospital was worse than any beating Gregory could ever give me. When I could finally bring him home, that was when I decided enough was enough. Gregory had finally stooped to robbing good people, using his meager wages on bottles of liquor, and even cheating on me more than I could count with knut-hookers in Knockturn Alley. I was going to leave him, I really was, but I was so beaten down I didn't believe there was anywhere to turn. After we were married Gregory made small comments on how I was spending too much time away from him until I began to slowly pull away from my friends and family and suddenly just stopped going out. By the time Tanya had been born and the abuse at an all time high, I decided that it would be better to not put my family at risk by getting in the way of Gregory's ire. It was a little after Timothy was born when I was seriously attempting to leave him that he told me that they were all dead. I didn't believe him but he showed me their obituaries, Phillip, Yvonne, and Preston Cherri all killed in a freak gas accident. I never voiced it but I always thought he did it. Finally however, things turned for the worse and ironically at the same time for the better. I was at home with the children when he came in drunk as usual and pissed off something fierce. I quickly began herding the children into the back room where they usually hid when I noticed Tanya wasn't with me. I soon spotted her in front of her father trying to get her doll and she actually talked back to something he had said I was going to move her out the way when he backhanded her causing her to cry out. I jumped in front of her and began to yell, anything to keep him from hurting her just as he pulled out his wand to curse her. I was hit and held under the Cruciatus curse for eight horrible seconds before Aurors came crashing in to arrest Gregory. Apparently his shady dealings in Knockturn had the authorities searching for him and a team of Witch Watchers had seen what was happening and called for back up. I was sent to St. Mungos to be treated and my poor babies, who I tried to keep shielded from the worst of their father, were heartbroken. To put everything behind us, I sold that house (I could never call it a home) and joined a woman's support group as well as a battered woman's shelter. We lived there a matter of weeks before I got together enough money to find us a small home and was hired to be a secretary at Whizz Hard Books and Publishing. It's not a dream job but it is a happy one; my boss is kind and fair and never yells. In fact I've only had one real flashback since I've been working for him. I've changed jobs and am now working at a potions shop operated by the Extraordinary Society of Potioneers although I still see Gearvin, umm Mr. Whitethorne every now and then. Tanya's off at Hogwarts and was made a Gryffindor and flourishing in the magical environment. I'll admit I'm a bit shocked she didn't immediately go for Quidditch but I'm sure that will be on her mind this coming year. Timothy is doing exceptionally well at Deliciae like I knew he would, and I've began talking to different professors for what to do when he reaches Hogwarts age. My ex-husband has also recently broken out of Azkaban, and he attacked me last year. Had it not been for Gearvin I probably would have died or at least come close. I owe a lot to him, even while he makes my heart flutter unconsciously. Speaking of Gearvin, we are now currently dating, much to the amusement of my daughter and anticipation of my son. Over the winter holidays both our families had the chance to meet one another and I am very grateful that everyone was mostly pleasant...until the arrival of a very surprising younger brother on Gearvin's side. I don't know the story and I won't ask, I'm sure he'll talk when he's ready. Soon Timothyfinally left for Hogwarts and was even been sorted into Ravenclaw, just like he wanted and Tanya predicted. I was a tiny bit worried that this would mean his biological father still had a bit of influence but seeing the way he is and how he acts around the others (namely Gearvin) as well as remembering my father, I knew I was just being silly. Speaking of the elder Whitethorne, he's actually proposed to me, and I of course said yes! We were married just this past winter and I haven't been happier. I have also received the greatest news regarding my ex-husband and I truly believe nothing can wipe this grin off my face. But there is something to make my grin even wider: I'm pregnant!

Update (2030)~ I have very recently given birth to a beautiful little boy that Gearvin and I have named Issac Herodion Whitethorne and he came into our world on September 9th.

Update (2031)~ The most amazing thing has happened to me: my family isn't dead! My brother quite literally found me and we had a rather tearful reunion and he found out that I hadn't died through a marriage announcement while I told him of my believed knowledge of his demise through my exhusband's forged obituaries and graves. I was saddened to hear that Mother had actually passed away but was absolutely thrilled at the thought that I was not only a sister-in-law but an aunt as well.

Update (2035)~ Tanya and Echo wed a few years ago and gave me another grandson whom I positively adore like all the rest. Isaac is growing more and more day by day and even Darrell has sprouted in the blink of an eye. He's entered Hogwarts this year and much to mine and my brother's delight he was placed in Gryffindor. I might've had a little bit of fun rubbing that in Gearvin's face but I'm sure he didn't mind too much.

FAMILY Gearvin Whitethorn~Husband, Tanya Lovette~Daughter, Echo Lovette~Son-in-law, Tristan Lovette~Grandson, Timothy Whitethorne~Son, Mira Whitethorne~Daughter-in-law, Isaac Whitethorne~Son, Chalmes Whitethorne~Stepson, Chris Whitethorne~Stepson, Eretria Whitethorne~Stepdaughter, Deveron Whitethorne~Brother-in-law, Adalaide Whitehorne~Stepdaughter-in-law, Zephyros Whitethorne~Nephew, Chance Moors~Grandchild, Desiree Whitethorne~Grandchild, Zachary Whitethorne~Grandchild, Lilah and Lillith Whitethorne~Grandchild, Phillip Cherri~Father, Preston Cherri~Brother, Liana Cherri~Sister-in-law, Darrell Cherri~Nephew
              FRIENDS Fiona Donati, Jonathan Blythe, Gearvin Whitethorne, Celio Donati
              BEST FRIEND Fiona Donati
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Gearvin Whitethorne
              ENEMIES None...now
              PETS A rescued barn owl named Smidge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:25 pm
xxxxTANYAxxxELIZABETHxxxWHITETHORNE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxXxxMarried and moved to the Lovette Family threadxxXxx

NICKNAMES Tanya, Lizzie, sometimes Blossom

AGE 20

BIRTHDAY 1 March 2012

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 10in Oak with a Hippogriff feather core and a Spiraled shaft

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Chanel Iman [x]

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2030

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Alchemy
                  Mythology

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Wandless
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  History of Magic ~ EE
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Alchemy ~ EE
                  Art ~ EE
                  Cooking with Magic ~ EE
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ P
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Art ~ A
                  Muggle Mythology ~ EE
                  Music ~ O
                  Mythology ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice ~ EE
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Music ~ A
                  Mythology ~ EE
                  Wandless Magic Practice ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Mediwizard in training

DREAM JOB Maybe a healer waywayway down the road

■ BLUNT Tanya hates lying in all forms so to not tell someone the truth just because it might hurt their feelings is not something she can get behind. It has gotten her into trouble, especially when she was younger, but she's finally learning when and where it's appropriate to be blunt.
              ■ LOUD Whether it's her clothing choices or her actual speaking voice, she can be seen and heard wherever she is. And it only gets worse when she's excited about something, which happens to be a good seventy percent of the time.
              ■ COMPASSIONATE She hates to see anyone in pain or suffering when she can do something to help. She's the first to lend a hand with whatever effort that needs doing to help her fellow man.
              ■ ENERGETIC Tanya can't, or won't sit still for long periods of times, even at times tapping her foot or her fingers against her thigh during classes. It's a main reason she enjoys Quidditch so much since it's a time she can move without limitations (except the huge one where she's hundreds of feet off the ground)
              ■ LOYAL Once a bond is formed she will never relinquish it unless something unforgivable is done. She will go to the ends of the Earth for her friends and family without even a courtesy check of her own well-being.
              ■ OVERZEALOUS When she likes something, someone, or is even just trying to help, she tends to go over the top about it and sometimes even manages to make things worse. It's not to say that her heart isn't in the right place, her brain just isn't.

Movies
                  Sketching
                  Flying
                  Her Family

DISLIKES
                  Being sick
                  Her mother brother being sick
                  Pretentious know-it-alls
                  Her sperm-donor
                  Being bored

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Reading fantasy books
                  Music

STRENGTHS
                  Physical strength
                  Unwavering loyalty

WEAKNESSES
                  Hotheaded
                  Jumps to conclusions easy

FEARS
                  Something happening to her family
                  Her little brother dying before his time

CHILDHOOD Tanya's mother had and took care of her and her little brother Timothy (who she likes to call Cookie) despite her father's abusive nature. He was mainly abusive to her mother because she would hide like she was instructed with her little brother until he was gone or passed out. The last time she saw her father she crossed his path at the wrong time and he sent a curse towards her which her mother took instead. Luckily the Aurors were around and carted him off to Azkaban while her mother moved them out and put them in a small but cosy home. She went to the Delicaie school for a few years, made a few friends but generally helped her Mum around the house and with whatever she needed. She was really excited when I got her Hogwarts letter and her Mum even gave me permission to try out for my House team. She was a bit worried about leaving her family though, especially with seeing how worried her mother had been. Right before she went off to Hogwarts her mother was attacked by her father who was supposed to be spending a life's sentence in Azkaban. Although it wasn't confirmed, she knew her worst fears were true.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR First Year was awesome! I made some new friends, got to hang out with some old ones. Classes were cool too and Quidditch was totally wicked! Well, from the stands, but I'm totally trying out for it next year!
                  SECOND YEAR Second Year was spectacular! I'm a reserve on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and I got a handful of new friends this year. There's Warren who I met at Diagon Alley during the summer, Coffee who I met at the feast, and Rory who I met in the common room. Oh, and Gryffindor won both cups this year! Next year I get to have electives and I'm super excited, hopefully it stays as good as the past two have been.
                  THIRD YEAR Third Year was even better than the last! I'm actually on the starting team for Quidditch! Also, Kas and Echo were dating and they were the most adorable couple ever! And Gypsy was very...unGypsy-ish this past year but thank goodness she bounced back at the end. However Kas and Echo broke up and neither are telling me why! I'm drag it out of them even if I have to hang them both by their big toes from the Great Hall ceiling!
                  FOURTH YEAR Fourth Year started out a bit odd. Echo was all pissy at me because I teased him in front of Mr. G but I got him to stop being all depressed around Kas though! I'm still a bit hurt that they didn't tell me at first but I can at least understand. The only cool thing that happened was a scavenger hunt by the Ravenclaw ghost and we (me and Gecko) found one the portkeys in the library! Go figure for a Ravenclaw, right?! I also started to realize I had some...more than friendly feelings towards a certain annoying, depressing, logical, cute..dammit! Uggghhh, it's not like he has feelings for me anyway!
                  FIFTH YEAR Fifth Year was pretty great! Me and Echo are officially a couple which is amazing. I also spent most of the year studying for the OWL's and subtly not planning my Mum's winter wedding. I also got to go Ada and Chris' wedding and it was sooooo beautiful! But I'm not allowed to think about marriage for a while. At least, according to Mum.
                  SIXTH YEAR Sixth Year was awesometacular, except for a few bad hiccups. The worse being the death of the older Lovettes leaving Gypsy and Echo at the mercy of their grandparents. Well, mainly Echo since apparently Gypsy got guardianship of her little brother which is way cooler than being stuck with that prejudicial lot. But his birthday will come soon enough and then those old farts won't have a cane to lean on. But on to the good stuff! Me and Echo have been together about a year and a half (two at the start of summer!) and my parents finally got married in this absolutely gorgeous winter wedding. Which was also the place Elsie and Dave got together. And I know I shouldn't claim it as my win per say, but I definitely am.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Was pretty intense, mainly because of all of my extracurricular activities and studying for my NEWT's. I was made Head Girl (don't even know how the eff that happened) so I had to make sure the prefects were doing their jobs, then I was in charge of Dueling club and had that to deal with and then of course Quidditch, I'm surprised I even had time for sleep! But I made it and egads does it feel good to be free!

POST GRADUATION Currently I'm just focusing on my training and enjoying the endless hours of alone time with Echo since I've moved in with him.

FAMILY Nicole Whitethorne~Mother, Timothy Whitethorne~Brother, Gearvin Whitethorne~Father, Chalmes Whitethorne~Brother, Chris Whitethorne~Brother, Eretria Whitethorne~Sister, Isaac Whitethorne~Brother, Adalaide Whitethorne~Sister-in-law, Deveron Whitethorne~Uncle, Zephyros Whitethorne~Cousin, Chance Moors~Nephew, Desiree Whitethorne~Niece, Zachary Whitethorne~Nephew
              FRIENDS Elsie Vass, Echo Lovette, David Shoichet, Leo Mitchell, Gypsy Lovette, Toby Walsh, Jess Walsh, Ronna Kiss, David Avery
              BEST FRIEND Tie between Elsie Vass and Echo Lovette
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Echo Lovette
              ENEMIES None at the moment
              PETS A Mini Lop Rabbit named Marvin

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:29 pm
xxxxTIMOTHYxxxNIKOLAUSxxxWHITETHORNE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Timmy or Cookie as his sister likes to call him

AGE 32

BIRTHDAY November 20, 2015

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 9 3/4 in Canary wood with an Aethonon feather core and a spiral shaft

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Tahj Mowery [x]

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2033

BEST LESSONS
              Arithmancy
              Cursebreaking
              History of Magic

WORST LESSONS
              Astronomy
              Wandless Magic Practice

OWL SCORES
              Astronomy ~ EE
              Charms ~O
              Defense Against the Dark Arts ~O
              Herbology ~O
              History of Magic ~O
              Potions ~EE
              Transfiguration ~O
              Ancient Studies ~EE
              Arithmancy ~O
              Cursebreaking ~O
              Study of Ancient Runes ~O
              Wandless Magic Practice ~O
              World Studies ~EE

NEWT SCORES
              Charms ~ O
              Defense Against the Dark Arts~ O
              History of Magic ~ O
              Potions ~ O
              Arithmancy ~ O
              Cursebreaking ~ O
              Study of Ancient Runes ~ EE
              Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Cursebreaker

DREAM JOB Current job

■ QUIET Even with being a mute Timothy tries to limit the amount of sound he produces. Due to bullying issues when he was younger he figures that staying silent means most people would ignore him and not bother him. Now it's more second nature.
          ■ INTELLIGENT He's a very smart young man able to absorb information from almost any source. It's why he has such a wide collection of reading material; both nonfiction and graphic comic related.
          ■ SHY Along with being quiet he's also really shy when people do notice him and wish to have a conversation. He likes to hang back in a group and just let the conversation wash over him only stepping forward if it concerned him or someone he cares about.
          ■ KIND Timothy has dealt with all types of bullies in his life but he could never fathom actually being mean to someone intentionally. He barely liked to use sarcasm with people he didn't know too well in fear of offending someone. It was a trait his best friend both admired and despised. Mainly despised.
          ■ MELLOW He's found that not a lot bothers him, maybe it's facing his own mortality from such a young age but he doesn't let many things stick with him.
          ■ PATIENT Timothy seems to have infinite patience for just about anything. Whether it's working on an insanely difficult equation or problem for a class, or dealing with one Seymour Benjamin Ryans, he weathers just about anything without asking for anything in return.

Learning
              Playing piano
              Spending time with his family
              Hanging out with his friends

DISLIKES
              Bullies
              His biological father
              Hospitals
              Medicine
              His weak immune system

HOBBIES
              Reading
              Writing down his thoughts and ideas
              Occasionally baking with his mother

STRENGTHS
              Highly intelligent
              Technically, his wordless magic

WEAKNESSES
              Muteness
              His weak immune system

FEARS
              Dark enclosed spaces
              Dying too young

CHILDHOOD Timothy was born nearly three months premature due to the abuse suffered by his Mother and had to stay in the pediatric ward of the hospital for nearly a full month before he was able to be taken home. Though due to his weakened state he has to be taken back every couple of months for check ups and medicine. There in their small town he was made fun of for his small stature and his inability to speak although his big sister Tanya usually handles any bullies that come his way. Although he's mute he's exceedingly bright already knowing sign language, how to read and write, and is in the process of learning the piano. He was never subjected to his father's rage and that night his father was arrested was the first time he ever saw something. He was confused and very hurt for a while but learned from his sister and Mommy that his Father was a very bad man and went away. He's recently been going to Charms School and loves every minute of it, even though he's away from his Mother and big sister most of the time.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEARFirst year was amazing! He was sorted into the house he wanted, and he even got some friends in all the houses! Tanya still bothered him and she even taught some of the older girls his embarrassing nickname! The only bad thing that happened was that little run in with Mira but even now she was slowly turning into a good friend. Second year could only get better!
              SECOND YEARSecond year was pretty spectacular! He and Mira got closer (much to his friend's Benjamin's amusement) and he was placed as a starting Keeper on his House team. That last part was mainly due to his sister dragging him to the try outs once again, but he had to admit it was pretty fun. And next year he gets to do his electives, it's going to be completely wicked!
              THIRD YEARThird year was amazing! Not only did he have all these awesome new classes for electives (Arithmancy and Cursebreaking might just be his two new favorite classes of all time) but he finally told Mira how he felt and to his uttermost surprise, she actually liked him back. And now they're dating! That winter was also when his parents finally got married so now he and Tanya live at the Whitethorne Estate instead of their old home and he's not too sad to see it gone.
              FOURTH YEARWasn't all that exciting, thankfully. It was weird getting accustomed to being called "Whitethorne" but it's still pretty cool. Also he welcomed a little brother to the family so it's nice not being the youngest for once.
              FIFTH YEARWas a bit of a blur for him. Even though he knew it was coming he was still surprised to find himself captain of the Quidditch team so he had to balance that on top of his already strenuous studying schedule for OWL's this year. Thankfully he did pretty good on them and his Mum was so proud of no failing grades she completely overlooked the EE in Potions much to his happiness.
              SIXTH YEARWas pretty uninteresting. He snuck out to a party the summer before and got grounded the rest of the holiday, which wasn't as much of a punishment since he didn't exactly feel like hanging out in Diagon or in the bookstore knowing what Benjamin and Morven were getting up to. The school year was rather boring since he just studied and tried to keep everyone from killing each other during Quidditch season.
              SEVENTH YEARIt's hard to believe everything's done and over but it is. He enjoyed his final year at school and was honestly surprised that he and his team hadn't ended up dead last in Quidditch but was still happy to pass the captaincy over to Lola. She'd do it right. He was also moving in with Benji after graduation...life was going to continue to be interesting it would seem.

POST GRADUATION Timothy move in with Benji as planned and thankfully brought along a bit of furniture so that he and his friend weren't sleeping on borrowed mattresses and sitting on carpet to eat their food. Also he was somehow the designated cook unless he wanted take out or whatever odd thing his friend managed to scrape together. He got hired by Gringotts as a cursebreaker and occasionally has to travel a bit which sort of put a strain on his relationship with Mira but he makes sure to always have either a date or a gift planned for her when he gets back. Or both if his pocket change isn't light. If he was being honest, since his sister's marriage, he'd been thinking about the "Next Step" quite a bit and while he wasn't so sure about the children aspect, he was sure he didn't want to spend his life with anyone but her.
          2035~ Timmy finally gathered up the courage and asked Mira to marry him and was ecstatic when she said yes. Tragically though, his best friends broke up in a truly spectacular fashion (he's still trying to get chair fragments off the ceiling) leaving him caught in the middle. In all honesty, he sorta sides with Morven which of course brought up issues between the pair of them. He's grateful he and Mira were getting a place together anyway or else things would've gotten awkward very fast.
          2036~ Timothy and Mira were married in a beautiful Spring ceremony surrounded by all their friends and family. He hadn't thought he'd ever get married so soon, or rather at all if he was completely honest, but he couldn't imagine life without her and he now he doesn't have to.

FAMILY Mira Whitethorne -- Wife, Nicole Whitethorne nee Cherri -- Mother, Gearvin Whitethorne -- Father, Tanya Lovette -- Sister, Echo Lovette -- Brother-in-Law, Chalmes Whitethorne -- Brother, Chris Whitethorne -- Brother, Eretria Whitethorne -- Sister, Isaac Whitethorne -- Brother, Adalaide Whitethorne -- Sister-in-law, Deveron Whitethorne -- Uncle, Zephyros Whitethorne -- Cousin, Michelyn Whitethorne -- Cousin, Clementine Fenwick -- Cousin, Chance Moors -- Nephew, Lilah and Lillith Whitethorne -- Nieces, Desiree Whitethorne -- Niece, Zachary Whitethorne -- Nephew, Tristan Lovette -- Nephew,
          FRIENDS Seymour Benjamin Ryans, Mira Whitethorne, Elliot Holt, Jesse Calvert, Echo Lovette, Morven Vass
          BEST FRIEND Seymour Benjamin Ryans
          ROMANTIC INTEREST Mira Whitethorne
          ENEMIES None
          PETS Penny a Bombay cat

Family Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items