Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
♛ 〉— red & black「 赤と黒 」- PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ 〉— 「 created by
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— x Pudding Earl

whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ 〉— 「 inspired by
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— xChess, boredom, Shakespeare
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— xDi[e]ce by Yamamoto Kana
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— x(Also known as Negahyst for her 1827/6927 doujin)

whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ 〉— 「 graphics
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— xZerochan + Photoshop CS4 + Picnik.com

whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ 〉— 「 literacy
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— xSemi Literate - Literate

whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ 〉— 「 thanks to
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— xIced_Chocolatte_Coffee for listening patiently to my yaoi rants
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— xThe Invisable Spaz for plot help when Pudding was drowned in agony over the story

whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ 〉— 「 status
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— xPudding's very confused. CONFUSED, so PENDING.

whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ 〉— 「 genres
whyareyouhighlightingmyposts?██ ♛ 〉— xRomance, drama, warfare, revenge, yaoi  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When My heart is broken and i'm alone..Will my pawns come and fix my heart, give me a lover, and put me back onto my rightful throne?

N a m e ► Monte T. Nerro

A g e ► Seventeen

G e n d e r ► Male, but of course!

S e x u a l i t y ► Homosexual || Uke

R o l e ►The Black King - Black!

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Monte is ...to put in one word..a Demon in an angels skin...wait that wasn't one word... A Brat? Jerk? A Trickster? Well Monte is a Snob as well. Monte doesn't like to listen to others and do his own thing; extremely stubborn. He believes everything should be about him, and if its not...well he just can't be alone..he can't be forgotten! He must be rich, be the better king! get money! Get attention! HE...MUST! He is blunt and doesn't mind to speak his own mind. He can be cold and such..but i think his problem is..well ..he is just under millions of stress, with his people, his horriable father, and now money. He is actually just a clingy little lonely boy..but he would never say that!

B i o g r a p h y ► The only surviving son of an old, rich family. The name of his family is well-known and they used to be simply loaded. Money, toys, games, education.... he had it all. Well, up until his father got the gambling bug. Since then, he has seen everything collapse around him and his family ruined, in name and in terms of family members itself. There's only one thing he can think of to redeem himself, and that is to somehow once again be rich again. Be rich, and climb to the top of the social pyramid again... to the place that was supposed to be his in the first place. He recently bought a video game and well....the rest shall be discovered soon!

S k i l l s ► Video games! And playing tricks!? Maybe messing with peoples head? Yuh that!

O t h e r ► When he was born supposedly he had a very dark dark black hair and darkish golden hair, but by the time he turned one his hair started to change color along with his eyes.

S o n g ► I'm Alive--Becca

C r u s h ► "N-no one! I don't need no one! That would only make me weak...er" *cough cough * {A.K.A He is just saying this for show...*cough cough*} "W-what!? No i'm not! who the hell do you think you are!?" {You'll find out in a moment...}

M a s t e r ► _DeaTh_By_Llama_  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas