Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Are we closer to the prophecy of Revelations?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 pm
So I was watching this video by anonymous and it made me wonder if this is the start of the coming of the antichrist? And they are pushing for one world government and the situation in the middle east.(I know they have a long history of conflict but still all of this together?

please watch this and tell me if you can see what I see?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:27 pm
I never worry about such things. For as long as history has been recorded we've been close to coming of the anti-christ. Is the world really more evil today than it was 10 or 20 years ago? No. Is the world more evil today than it was a 100 years ago? No. How many people have speculated about the meaning of what is in Revelations, and are usually wrong? Lots. Yes, the anti-christ will come and when that time comes, Christians will know.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:14 am
The end of the world is one of those things that is near and has always been near. There are still ongoing prophecies about it, but no one will ever know the specific day or time. It's best not to worry about it because we don't need to as long as we trust in God and Jesus, our Savior.

Matthew 24:34 - 40 NIV:

Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.

2 Peter 3:10 NIV:

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 am
I didn't watch the video, but I can tell you two things - no matter when the world ends, we're always one day closer and Israel becoming a nation is a sign we aren't too far away from the end.  

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am
Im just noticing a lot of different things in the media and not just bias talk shows but the actual news reports. I have been watching whats been going on with Israel. Now Im not saying I know when it will happen but I just feel things falling into place. It may not happen for another 100 years or 100,000 years but I will always keep watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:14 pm
XknightkidsX
Im just noticing a lot of different things in the media and not just bias talk shows but the actual news reports. I have been watching whats been going on with Israel. Now Im not saying I know when it will happen but I just feel things falling into place. It may not happen for another 100 years or 100,000 years but I will always keep watch.

Every day, things are falling into place so you're right about that considering every day is one day closer to the end. Even though we don't know when it will be here, we do know for a fact that it is coming and it will be here one day soon.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

N o r m a R o s e

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:07 am
It is very possible. I believe that there is a lot of signs pointing to the end times and we need to get close and right with God, every last one of us.

I believe that all the hurricanes, the tsunami in Japan, and the government thing like you just said are all signs of the times.

But with the signs of the times and the end times, Jesus will be coming back for those who know and love him. Hallelujah! (:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am
XknightkidsX
So I was watching this video by anonymous and it made me wonder if this is the start of the coming of the antichrist? And they are pushing for one world government and the situation in the middle east.(I know they have a long history of conflict but still all of this together?

please watch this and tell me if you can see what I see?

We as Christians need to be careful about feeding into fear of Men rather than God. The anonymous has been known to be run by certain groups in government so take their words as a grain of salt. They (people of the world) like to play both sides, called the Hegelian Dyaletic. Also, a tactic of the Devil to mislead people away from Christ. They'll play the enemy and the Savior and use pivotal issues to do so, God tolerates it but doesn't completely allow the Devil to trap ya. Don't trust in men but in God and God alone. Test the spirit(s). Here is a good summary of how we should go about it. It's heavy so take your time with it. Ask God for understanding and have faith. smile How Christians should react to NWO  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bible and other christian discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items