Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
❤ → Welcome to Wonderland ~ // Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

ωєℓcσмє тσ ωσи∂єяℓαи∂

RP HERE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

William White
Four and twenty blackbirds // Baked in a pie.
" We're wasting time!! "
WHITE RABBIT

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦
ω є ℓ c σ м є • т σ • ω σ и ∂ є я ℓ α и ∂

>> υρ ιs ∂σωи αи∂ ∂σωи ιs υρ <<

My nametag says: William White
I go by: Will or just William
The amount of candles on my cake are: 20
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male
I always look at: Beautiful Women!
My heart flutters when I see: No one yet.

>> мч нєαят чєαяиs ғσя чσυ <<

ωσυℓ∂ чσυ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
As the White Rabbit I work for the Queen of Hearts as her Prime Minister. I bascially do all the foot work for the Queen and go around the Kingdom of Hearts and gather information from the citizen and other workers, once I have the information I report back to the Queen. I do my job thoroughly because if I don't... OFF WITH MY HEAD!

Outside the Heart Palace I am quite energetic, bouncing around and talking people's ears off. I can also be impatient as I don't have much time off from my duties; since I always check the time I carry around a giant pocketwatch to keep track of the time. I am also possessive of things I own and tend not to share with others well. Despite the Queen and her violent tendencies, I am very loyal to her.

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
I was born to a normal family and lived a normal life... well as normal as a child with white hair and rabbit ears could be. I didn't really have any aspirations in life and was content with the way my life would be. I decided to marry a nice girl and have a family with lots of kids - a side effect of being a rabbit - and had my life planned for me. And I was well on my way to finishing that goal when the previous White Rabbit passed away. As the Heart Kingdom searched for a new replacement, they stumbled onto me and whisked me away from my old life.

Once I had gotten settled in my new... home (it took me a long time to get used to my new role), I was told the story of Alice Liddell and how she was brought to Wonderland by a previous White Rabbit. I didn't really care for the story as in the end Alice left and the previous White Rabbit was heartbroken, if anything I sort of resented Alice for leaving the White Rabbit and causing me to leave my old life but I got over that dislike eventually.

Life continued on for me though I had much more responsibilty and duties than before. The girl I was going to marry married someone else and soon I had no one left so I threw myself into my work. My friends were the other workers of the Heart Palace and even though the Kindgom of Hearts was at war with the other sections, I am on good terms with the other main inhabitants of Wonderland.

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: Songs
I kill time by: Gathering Information from the citizens of the Kingdom of Hearts, Drinking Tea, Making Carrot Dishes and Visiting The Other Main Inhabitants.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Tea
❤ Carrots
❤ My Pocketwatch
❤ Sweets
❤ Talking
тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ Not Having Enough Time
✘ Running Late
✘ Rotten Carrots
✘ Slow People
✘ Being Dirty
Didn't I mention?: Nothing

ι • ℓ σ v є • ч σ υ ... !
♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alice Neverhart
So bottle up old love and throw it out to sea. // Please, just don't play with me my paper heart will bleed.
" What have I gotten myself into this time...? "
ALICE

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametag says: Alice Eponine Neverhart
I go by: Only Alice.
The amount of candles on my cake are: Seventeen
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female
I always look at: Men
My heart flutters when I see: That's my dirty little secret.

At a glance, Alice appears to be rather gentle, sweet, and is no different from any other girl at her age. In reality, she is quite the adventurer and is always dragging her friends off on little quests that she deems 'necessary' and 'great'. Alas, many believe that she's lost her marbles, because she always zones out and starts talking to herself, and not just jibberish, but actual conversations about another world, a dreamland, really. Other than those few oddities, she is a very pleasant young womana dn has a heart for those that are in need.

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
Ever since Alice had been young, she had been quite the troublemaker for her father and any unfortunate woman that would babysit her. She would always run off and get lost, break something that she'd thought was a 'rare and mythical artifact', or just talk in riddles to anyone that was within earshot. Her father and mother did not worry for her too much, for they believed that any child with an imagination was one worth raising in such a fashion and her father would often tell her tales of a land where up was down and right was left. She'd come to love the tales so much that she'd often drag her childhood friends along on her quests to find such a dreamland, but when her mother died... everything faded to gray and life became dull in the Neverhart household. Her father would no longer tell her the tales of Wonderland and told her that it was time for her to grow up.

Sadly, she did try to grow up and paid more attention to her education. Things went this way for several years before she stumbled across a strange book that mentioned 'Wonderland' and another 'Alice'. She was intrigued and her adventurous spirit kicked into hyper drive yet again, and guess who was dragged intot he mix? If you guessed her friends, then you assumed correctly. She and her friends searched high and low for the book, but found little on it. Finally, she managed to find a copy of it in her father's library, on the highest shelf in the darkest corner. She stole it and showed it to her friends, intending to prove to them that there was such a place as Wonderland. That night, she'd left it on her bedstand and the next morning, it was gone. She didn't mention that the book had gone missing, mostly because she believed her father had taken it back to the library or had put it in a safer place, away from her prying and curious eyes that desired more knowledge about this dreamland that was so bright and intriguing.

Later, she and her friends were out having a picnic when she saw a white rabbit out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't help but begin to feel hopeful as she made a mad dash after it, trying to catch it and prove that Wonderland was real. Instead, she fell down the rabbit hole.

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: Alice (Avril Lavigne) / Paper Heart (The All-American Rejects)
I kill time by: Reading up on Wonderland, playing the violin, or just daydreaming about another world.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Fantasies
❤ Stories
❤ Music
❤ Sweets and tarts
❤ The Color Blue
тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ Spiders
✘ Thunder
✘ Rain
✘ Being Alone
✘ Being Scolded
Didn't I mention?: --

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Seraphim_Lie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Alexandria Roland
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes... Goodbye // But now... There is nothing you can do...
" Where the heck are we? Oh... Sorry about that. Hello~ "
FRIEND ONE

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametage says: Alexandria Annabelle Roland
I go by: Alex, Anna, Belle
The amount of candles on my cake are: 18
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female
I always look at: Males!!
My heart flutters when I see: Eh!? Why must you ask me this!? If you must know... there is no one... yet

Well, I am the type of girl who is always around other even if she doesn't know them that well. I can have shy moments where I don't say anything and I hide behind one of my friends. I am always nice. I like to take care of others when it comes to injuries and everything. I am very protective of my friends and I tend to have untrustworthy moments with unknown strangers. Oh! Sometimes with strangers I can be mean and cold to them since they haven't earned my trust.

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
I was born into a rich, high class family. I was treated like a princess since I am the eldest sibling in the family. Due to my status I met lots of people but everyone liked me for the money I had. It irritated me to the point that I wanted to throw away my status. Around the age or eleven my father left the family to be with another woman. I hated how he just up and left but due to my mothers family we were still able to live how we always did. A couple months later I met Alice. She became my best friend. I love her to death, in the friendship way! I am always with her. Since I was with her I met some of her other friends and soon became friends with them. Of course I was glad about it since none of them only liked me for my high class status and money.

When I turned 18 years old everyone was there at my party. I was extreamly happily since they cared enough. Soon my brother left to be with his wife since he got married to his childhood friend since it was a set up. Of course I turned down all mine. I wasn't willing to be married off just yet. A couple months later all of us planned to go to a picnic. We all hear of the story of Alice in Wonderland and we went to research the story. We were all curious about it. Anyways back to our picnic. Well, Alice ran off and it seemed like she was chasing something. Me being the one closest to her and seeing her ran off, I quickly followed calling after her and having the others follow do the same. When we heard a reply we followed it but one of use tripped causing Alice to fall in the hole she was looking in along with me and everyone else. I didn't want to lose sight of Alice so he grabbed her hand and screamed as well all fell. I am pretty sure I blacked out as we all fell. I wonder what might happen to us!

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: Shangri-La, Room of Angel- Akira Yamaoka, Pyromania- Nightcore
I kill time by: Sewing, cleaning, cooking, reading, writing, helping out others
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Cats
❤ Sweets
❤ Tea
❤ Rain
❤ Reading
❤ Being around others
❤ My Friends
тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ Dogs
✘ Being Alone
✘ Being Lost
✘ Being confused
✘ Liars
✘ Bullies
✘ Seeing others in pain
Didn't I mention?: I tend to carry a violin with me at all times. I a quiet talented actually!

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Bravery-Homunculus

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image

Anya Kuro
Will I ever see thee wed // If only you can capture me
"Why, hello there. You seem lost, may I help you?"
CHESHIRE CAT

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametag says: Anya Kuro
I go by: Just Anya
The amount of candles on my cake are: 19
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Girl
I always look at: Men please!
My heart flutters when I see: William... But don't tell him that!

I am an upbeat and free cat. But I can be quiet and patient unlike the white rabbit. I poke fun and act like a meanie butt, but I'm actually very nice once you get to know me. Work is something that I do not do. I help those who are lost in Wonderland, specially little Wonderlanders. You never know where and when I might pop out at. A very good listener I am and I can carry out orders pretty fast. I'm always listening to William and having tea with the Hatter. Riddles and game, I'm always up for but I play mischievously... but In all and all, I'm a happy cheerful cat and all she wants is a pat on the head. When I smile, it normally means I'm happy or I'm up to something. Both can be good or bad.

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
Back in the day, supposedly centuries after Alice Liddell came to visit, I was born! The cutest little Cheshire Kitten in all of Wonderland! ...I'm kidding, I was decent. Anyway, I grew up in the woods area in Wonderland, with the other inhabitants. I was a mean kid back then, to the point where friends for me was very limited. The only two that stuck to me was the white fuzz ball, known as the White rabbit today and the crazy kid who was obsessed with his hat (which is fantastic!) and teas. Different flavors of all kind! He's now known as the Mad Hatter today in Wonderland. The two stuck by me like glue and they were there when I really needed them. When I was eight years old, my parents died in a fire. So I was homeless and parent-less. So I really relied on Will and Hatter. Over the years, Hatter became the big brother that I always wanted. And as for William... I liked him. But he was chasing after another pretty white rabbit girl. Who can blame him? She was cute! I tried helping him with her, despite my feelings towards him. But my plans crashed when the old White Rabbit died and William had to go. The white rabbit girl wasn't as torn as I was, she even got married to some other guy.

One day, I'd liked to have a family of my own. But now, no one can tame me! For I am a wild blood thirsty beast! ...not really. I'm a good cat....sometimes... I just like messing with the queen of hearts, for I hate her with all my heart. Even though William is loyal to her, I understand it's his duty and he understands that I hate her ever hating guts. So, we try not to bring her up in our topics. I always get to see the White Rabbit, when he's off his duty. I roam around wonderland and have tea with the Hatter. I know more than the queen does with secrets. How? Because I'm always observing people when I'm up in the trees. Evaporating skills are always so fun to use.

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: Emilie Autumn, Rasputina and upbeat music
I kill time by: wondering around and helping others. Having tea with the hatter and singing songs
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ long string
❤ Hatter
❤ William
❤ Fish
❤ Tea

тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ Queen of Hearts
✘ Being Teased
✘ Getting my tail pulled
✘ Getting caught
✘ Being ignored

Didn't I mention?: That I love to sing and if you tell my secrets, I'll hate you for life.

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Scarlet Executor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

Donald Wallace
so far from home, so far from home // The future's open wide beyond believing, To know why hope dies
" Good evening Ladies, Gentlemen, and those in between "
HATTER

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametag says: Sir Donald May Wallace
I go by: Hatter
The amount of candles on my cake are: 23
I always look at: Ladies
My heart flutters when I see: Hearts Flutter? My heart hasn't fluttered in the presence of anyone yet....

Does not matter what is going on I am always borderline incapable of coherent thought it seems. My mind is always in another place or on another subject and to most people it a mystery how I function at all but believe it or not being insane is the way I keep sane. If I try to be too serious my mind basically crashes and I get tired and I get a headache. I am actually very wise and very cunning despite the way I act. My head is used for much more than keeping on my giant hat. My memory is superb and I'm usually so formal as to never use nicknames. I'm quite the gentlemen most of the time or at least I think I am. I care for most people though sometimes show it in the weirdest way. Believe it or not I'm smarter than I let on but I just don't show it because I find being too smart doesn't allow you to enjoy most things

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
I was born into a very normal family. A loving mother and father and an adorable sister and brother I was actually the middle child in the family and back then I was a very normal and sane young man. I had many ambitions in life that I knew might never get accomplished so I just lived life normally though my mind started to "decay" ((by choice)) as time went on and on and I became a less productive person and became somewhat of a trouble maker and boy was it fun. My family actually didn't mind the newly insane young man and cared for me all the same up until I ran off on my own to make a life for myself.

I learned of the previous Hatter who met with a woman named Alice Liddell and was actually very intrigued by this but at the moment it had no baring on me. That is where I officially started to be known as "The Mad Hatter" I had actually gained a little bit of my mind back by choice and returned to make something of myself though I was still very hyperactive and is often known for breaking important rules because I quite frankly don't care. I must also mention my strange liking for tea and my iconic hat. I am obsessed with them and I have tea round the clock for time punished me once by freezing time to tea time though I managed to get out of the habit of having it all the time now. My hat...lord my hat is almost the most important thing to me besides my life and my friends. Why do I love this hat? I tell people it saved my life once which may or may not be true but I can do some amazing things with this hat. My best friend is the Cheshire cat who is really like a little sister to me despite the fact I already have one. She often has tea with me and has no problem with my hat and though it seems ridiculous I have taken quite a liking to her and will protect her whatever way I can though she usually yells at me for messing with the White Rabbit for some reason but either way I don't care. Lately though I've just been seen having random tea parties and walking around everywhere asking people riddles in return for prizes that may or may not be useful or just dragging them into a tea part. I'm actually enemies with the queen and the Rabbit doesn't exactly like me because I always mess with him or cause tremendous amounts of trouble for the queen.

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: Gnarls Barkley ~ Going On
I kill time by: Singing, Drinking Tea, Brewing Tea, Playing with hates, Giving out riddles and prizes, Walking, Causing trouble, Giving tea to random people, Hanging out with friends, Running around, Messing with the queen, Causing White Rabbit trouble, Bothering Time, Angering the Queen. I have many hobbies
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Tea!
❤ Hats!
❤ Cheshire Cat!
❤ Singing!
❤ Causing Trouble!

тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ Rules
✘ People who mess with the hat
✘ Bordem
✘ The Queen
✘ People who insult his hat

Didn't I mention?: My hat is very special and acts like a dimensional hole so I can pull out so many things from other others, To costumes, To Tea, To weapons. No one quite knows what he will pull out of his hat ever. He is also able to defy the laws of physics and is somewhat 4th wall aware.

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Asbloodrunscold

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

Lood Zwielicht
Better to be hated // than love love loved for what you're not!
" The light in your soul is speaking to me.... "
DOOR MOUSE

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametag says: Lood Maus Zwielicht
I go by: Twili, Zwieli, and Mousy
The amount of candles on my cake are: 900
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: male
I always look at: No one, I haven't had much contact with people before.
My heart flutters when I see: No one

As the Door Mouse, I used to spend time with the Hatter and the Hare during their tea parties but that proved tedious after a short time. I didn't enjoy being around people much and eventually retreated back to my solitude and studies of Wonderland. My favorite thing to do is study. It doesn't matter what it is, I strive to learn more. There is always something more to learn about the strange world we reside in, I want to learn it all.

I loathe the Queen of Hearts and her barbaric nature of chopping off heads when she doesn't get what she wants. There are much better ways of punishing people and keeping a productive flow going.

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
I wasn't always the way I am. When I was just a pup, I had a family. A mother, a father, and an older sister. I was a happy person, not lifeless like I am now. I lived in a far off region of Wonderland where very few people lived and it was away from the tyranny of that era's Queen of Hearts. Or so we all thought. One day when my sister and I were playing we heard screams and smoke from far away. We ran home and warned our parents that the Queen of Hearts was coming, but it didn't change a thing. My family was killed right before my eyes. They would have killed me too, if the Queen hadn't for some reason taken a liking to me. The wretched woman took me back to her castle and made me her adopted son. I had never felt such hatred for someone before in my life. For years I was forced to live in the castle and watch the Queen be the horrible demon she was. It wasn't until I was about twenty years old that I would finally be given the opportunity to break away from the Queen of Hearts. A magical being came to me and offered me a world away from the Queen. The price however, was my soul. At the time I wasn't too keen on giving away my life to be taken from one person just to end up in the hands of another. Instead of my soul, I gave him the Queen's soul. In return I was given eternal life and for the rest of my days I spent my time in a tower alone studying Wonderland. For hundres of years I studied the world and became an "all knowing sage."

I tried my best to avoid interacting with the other inhabitants of Wonderland in this era, but I eventually found myself spending some time with the Hatter and the Hare. I grew tired of the tea parties and stayed in my home. The March Hare however continues to bother me day by day. She says she wants to become a sage herself one day.

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: I'm not a Robot by Hoodie Allen // 8-bit World by YourFavoriteMartian
I kill time by: Reading and learning.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Learning
❤ Magic Tricks
❤ Reading
❤ Silence
❤ Nighttime
тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ Stupid People
✘ Anyone associated with the Hearts
✘ Fighting
✘ Dogs
✘ Tea Parties
Didn't I mention?: I have a wide array of magical abilities. Such as magical keys to open any lock and open portals to different areas in any door and many other things.

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Dev Royal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image

Lapin Brun
"Do you hear that love? They're playing our song. // Do you think we're ready, oh I'm really feeling it!"
" Well, hey there. Lost or something? "
MARCH HARE

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametag says: Lapin Lièvre Brun
I go by: Just Lapin
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Imma Lady!
I always look at: It kinda depends I think..
My heart flutters when I see: Uhhmmm, yeah. No.

Let's face facts here, I'm a bit of an odd ball. I always have been the odd one out of everything. Well, except compared to Hatter. (Truth is, he's odder than me) But I suppose you would have to be odd to hang out with someone like him. I will be the first to admit, I am a ditz. An air head. A bit out of it. I am not the type to be able to sit in one spot for a very long time. I am usually moving or doing something. I've been described as a smooth talker. As someone who you can instantly love or hate. No in between with me. I'm also pretty lazy. I like sleeping. A lot. I'm kind of a flirt too. Not much for personal space and all. I can be calm at times. But usually that means something is seriously wrong.

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
I guess I never started out as average. I was born to a mother. I had lost my father before I even knew him. I grew up with my mother and grandmother. But from the start, they could tell I was an odd ball. I was reading before I could walk. My forgetfulness came into play when I was young also. I would do something and two seconds later, forget what I did. My mother said I was senial before my grandmother. I couldn't stand being inside for very long, and had to much energy to really do anything with. I wore my mother out quickly.

When my grandmother died, we moved to a different part of Wonderland. That's where I met Hatter. He shared my love of tea and cake. (Yes, I'm a bit obsessed with cakes) He was odd just like me and we were able to click and become good friends. Not the kind of friends that tell each other everything, but the kind that can just sit together. I like that most of all. Cheshire Cat is one of his other friends. She's nice at times, but can be a butt face. I'm not around them all the time. I'm not the type to have an exclusive set of friends. I'm mostly friendly with everyone. Then again, I do have a temper. But that takes a great deal to set off.

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: All About us (He is We) // Eternity (Owl City)
I kill time by: TEA AND CAKE!! Running, jumping, meeting people, flirting, reading (When I can sit still), being outside, sleeping and eating.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Sleeping
❤ People
❤ Trees
❤ Tea
❤ CAKE!
❤ COOKIES!
тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ PIE!
✘ Dogs
✘ Meanies
✘ Seriousness
✘ Butt faces!
✘ Birds
Didn't I mention?: I LIKE CAKE! And my name means 'rabbit with brown hair'

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Lillith Rose 23

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Jacques // Avianna Noir
"Wait a sec, we're going on standby // Dance, dance, oh DANCIN' NIGHT YEAH!"
" Good day to ya too! It's nice ta meetcha~ We're the self-appointed troublemakers of Wonderland! "
TWEEDLE DUM AND TWEEDLE DEE

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametag says: Jacques Atrumventis Noir // Avianna Lumiere Noir
I go by: Jack or Jacques, I frankly don't care. // Avi, or Annie if you're meh buddy!
The amount of candles on my cake are: Eighteen
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male - Did you have to ask? // Female, silly!
I always look at: Tell me if you see a pretty girl around. // Too bad for you I'm somewhat asexual at the moment~
My heart flutters when I see: Haven't found her yet... // Didn't I just say I'm not interested in a relationship?

Alright, since Avi's obviously too lazy [/"Hey - I heard that!" and punches] Oww... So I guess you can say I'm sort of a lazy guy, believe it or not. That's kinda the difference between me and Avi. She's more of an energetic girl, while I'm sort of a laid-back guy. We're both carefree, if you even know what carefree means. If you don't feel free to consult the dictionary (not that I've ever read it). We're free of care - does that make more sense to you? It means, we frankly don't care about anything really. Throwing caution to the winds. Rash. Impulsive. Rebellious. Teenager. I don't care, honestly. Say whatever you like. Where we do come across as alike is our smirks (apparently), our devious mischief. We're not too open with people, and we like keeping our secrets to ourselves. When Avi and I are in sync, we say the same things at once, or we finish each other's sentences. And we also tend to become like little devils. But when we are out of sync, I tend to be more bored and lazy, and she's the cheerful and bubbly. And violent. Obviously, you've never felt one of Avi's punches, but that girl's strong! I'm not complaining, though I don't enjoy being her punching bag. She really doesn't know the limit of her own strengths, sheesh...

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
Well, well. Where to start? Hm...I guess I'll be talking, since Jack did the personality part! Alrighty, let's begin. Our story starts in a lovely little cottage somewhere in the heart of Wonderland, where two twins lived happily with their parents. Yup. That'll be me and Jack. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, normal lives. So we actually grew up as kind of normal children. We were nice kids back then, no trouble, no siree! We used to be nice and we were open and friendly. That's how we know so much people in Wonderland. Tee hee~ Oh boy, here I go off track again. So, returning to our sorry tale, we were as happy (and normal) as could be. Then, one day, our perfect little picture shattered. Into tiny pieces - millions of them, if you want. For some unknown reason to us, our parents were beheaded by the queen's orders. And guess what? They had no mercy. We watched our parents die in front of us. Hey...that might be where we got our obsession with weapons! [/cough] Right, the dying part.

Well, no parents, no future, no prospects, we were pretty much good as dead. Saying we were in shock is sorta an understatement. But fortune smiled down on us that day (finally), and a kind old man took us in. You don't need to guess the next part of the story. Woot, we had a happy life for a while again, but old scars soon burst open as he was killed on the orders of the bloody queen. [/sigh] And me and Jack were homeless again. By then, we've already broken out of our perfect selves and were quite the troublesome kids around Wonderland. Pretty much, right now, we have no home, we steal our food, and our day to day living consists of causing trouble. Not too bad, if you ask me. Oh, we're very careful around our friends. We haven't let anyone else (the Hatter, the Hare, the Dormouse, the Cheshire Cat, etc.) know about our current living status. It's fine if we don't have a permanent home.

Where do we get our weapons? Eh heh...that's for you to figure out~ [/wink]

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: Remote Control // Kagamine Rin and Len
I kill time by: Shooting birds, but oh, that's so boring! We love playing cards and stealing from people, testing out our new weapons, playing tricks on other people, wandering all around Wonderland, annoying people that come our way, oh the list goes on~ Well, specifically, we absolutely LOVE annoying the White Rabbit (by stealing his pocketwatch), Time (by distracting him from whatever he's doing), Queen of Hearts (sometimes helping the Cheshire Cat mess around with her), Dormouse (by barging on him while he's reading), and other various activities. We do enjoy crashing the Hatter's tea parties!
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Guns (Jack; rifles and snipers // Avi; pistols)
❤ Swords (Jack; eastern swords // Avi; western swords)
❤ Sweets
❤ Tricks/Mischief
❤ New People
❤ Jack; my precious younger twin // Avi; my dear older twin
тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ People Who Cry Easily (They ruin a good trick!)
✘ Getting Caught (That takes out the fun!)
✘ Losing Each Other (We're two halves of a whole~)
✘ Miss Queen o' Hearts (She's a big meanie!)
✘ Being Made Fun Of (We could always reshape your face if you do so.)
Didn't I mention?: We can play violin and piano! Yup, that's not like us at all, right? And we can both sing pretty decently. Our strength is quite abnormal, and we tend not to die easily - we can jump off buildings and survive with a broken arm or leg, and it takes quite a few fatal gunshots or stabs to really pull us down. Hurr...well, we'll remind you later if we've forgotten something.

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

Aaron Sanchez
We take the floor, // Nothing is forbidden anymore.
" Hola mi amigo~! "
FRIEND 2

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametag says: Aaron Cain Sanchez
I go by: Aaron~
I always look at: Women
My heart flutters when I see: No one yet.

Hola~! My name is- oh? You just want me to explain my personality? Si! I can do that! Ahem... I have been told that I am very cheerful and happy all the time and I guess that's true! I'm always smiling and laughing and trying - and succeeding - in making others smiling. Coupled with my cheerfullness I can be quite easy-going. Things don't really bother me and I don't get angry a lot. I tend to go with the flow and try not to let things affect me. I guess I can be a tad forgetful as well now that I think about it... I just get caught up in other things and sometimes forget what I was orignally suppose to do.

I care for my friends deeply and will do anything and everything in my power to help them if they need help!

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
I was born to a rather large family. There was my father and mother, along with my abuelo and abuela and my three younger siblings with my as the eldest child. My family came from a fairly influtential family in Spain so we were able to support ourselves very well. Growing up, I was educated to be the best. My parents expected a lot from me and I gave them what they wanted.

I was number one in school, sports, clubs, competitons, etc. But I didn't like that. It was a very suffocating lifstyle for me and I could not handle that kind a pressure anymore. When I was just starting high school I ran away. I managed to acquire a small apartment of my own and switched schools where I met a my new friends, Alice and Alexandra. One day we decided to research Alice in Wonderland and one day we found the rabbit hole and down we went. Now I find myself in the land of Wonderland.

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias
I kill time by: Hanging with my Friends, Playing Music, Reading and Exploring.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Spicy Foods
❤ Music
❤ Coffee
❤ Tea
❤ Cake
тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ Being Pressured into Something
✘ Pushy People
✘ Not Being Prepared
✘ Strict People
✘ Disorganization
Didn't I mention?: Nothing

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Arya Wallace
Crowned hopeless
The article read living wasteland. // I'm looking at you through the glass
Don't know how much time has passed.
" Kneel before the queen fool! "
QUEEN OF HEARTS

♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥ ♠ ♣ ♦

My nametag says: Lady Arya Red Wallace
I go by: Queeny, Arry, Red Button ((Hatter))
The amount of candles on my cake are: 22
I always look at: Anyone really.
My heart flutters when I see:....

You must not pay attention. I'm obviously the leader type having no issue giving orders and directions within seconds and will do whatever it takes to accomplish something by any means even using other people. I don't have a strong temper egg as the hatter so put it once so I break and get pissed off easily which usually means someone has to die. I expect perfection and anyone who fails this is punished. I'm strong despite often staying behind lines though that is another thing I love to get my own hands dirty and often do.I am hateful, I love no one not even my own family. I am cruel and oppressive demanding respect and obedience otherwise you are to be executed for my ultimate enjoyment.

ιs тнєяє α ғυтυяє¿
The queen of heart was in fact born into a normal family a loving family. She loved her family back then and would have done anything for them even her insane older brother Donald however one day she was taken by the older queen and was trained to be a queen and when the time came she killed the old one and took power. Her cruel reign began there he as seemed to rule with an iron first. She has managed to make many enemies in the world but never seems to mind and only continues her rule. One day her brother and her friends decided to cause some trouble and have continued to do so causing her to grow a hatred of most of them except maybe rabbit though she harbors special hatred for her brother. She seems to want to destroy everything and whether this is true or not people seem to agree but she does not plan on being stopped.

>> ρℓєαsє ∂σи`т ɢσ <<

I listened to: Stone Sour -
I kill time by: Beheading, singing, Reading, Polishing weapons
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs:
❤ Cake
❤ Battle
❤ Music
❤ Rule
❤ Weapons
((More likes can be added.))
тнє мσяє вяσкєи:
✘ Hatter