Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Recruiting for ADVENTURES!!! Reboot. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic Muffin Cannon

Dangerous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:06 am
Yeah... Like the title says; I'm recruiting for a new game and re-working the setting info to correlate with new world ideas. Feel free to sign up, while posting your characters in the correct sub-forum.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:13 am
Hey there, I'd like in on this gig but I'm new to this whole rpg stuff but not new to roleplaying. So... If anyone can direct me where to go and what to do, I'd appreciate it very much. 3nodding  

mercantes

Epic Muffin Cannon

Dangerous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:31 am
[Pathfinder Forgotten Realms] ADVENTURES!! Subforum. I'm on a mobile, so I can't link you to d20pfsrd.com and show you how to make a character.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:03 am
I would love to join, but I know nothing about the Forgotten Realms... other than they are forgotten...

sorry for the pun

How much foreknowledge does one need to play?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:51 pm
Epic Muffin Cannon

What, exactly, is the premise?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 pm
ChidarRalan
Epic Muffin Cannon

premise verb
to set forth beforehand, as by way of introduction or explanation.

in this case he is explaining that the game is heavily customized, and is based of the multi group idea  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Epic Muffin Cannon

Dangerous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:01 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
How much knowledge do you need to play?

If you want to look anything up, there's a wiki. Or, if you want to cop out on the not-knowing, Polyhedron 149 has a list of modern-day classes that are perfectly compatible with Pathfinder/D&D. I can send you a link to the article if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
ChidarRalan
Epic Muffin Cannon

premise verb

in this case he is explaining that the game is heavily customized, and is based of the multi group idea

*facepalm* I quoted the wrong person... Meant to
Epic Muffin Cannon

Maelthra Ssinss

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 pm
Epic Muffin Cannon
Southern_cross_nemesis

If you want to look anything up, there's a wiki. Or, if you want to cop out on the not-knowing, Polyhedron 149 has a list of modern-day classes that are perfectly compatible with Pathfinder/D&D. I can send you a link to the article if you'd like.
Sure,  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 pm
ChidarRalan
Southern_cross_nemesis
ChidarRalan
Epic Muffin Cannon

premise verb

Epic Muffin Cannon

The premise is basically a world without allies; Even if the people of Abeir-Toril (that is the world's name) weren't being attacked from the air by an alien menace, they'd still be at each-other's throats either on the open field or through political subterfuge. Good exists in the world, for sure, but corruption and pragmatism hold sway.

The characters are adventurers in this world; their story is whatever they make of it.  

Epic Muffin Cannon

Dangerous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Epic Muffin Cannon
ChidarRalan
Southern_cross_nemesis
ChidarRalan
Epic Muffin Cannon

premise verb

Epic Muffin Cannon

The premise is basically a world without allies; Even if the people of Abeir-Toril (that is the world's name) weren't being attacked from the air by an alien menace, they'd still be at each-other's throats either on the open field or through political subterfuge. Good exists in the world, for sure, but corruption and pragmatism hold sway.

The characters are adventurers in this world; their story is whatever they make of it.

Hmm... [scratches chin] I may be interested. I like Faerun and the Forgotten Realms. Though it will have to wait until after work for me to create my character and what not.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:23 pm
ChidarRalan
Epic Muffin Cannon
ChidarRalan
Southern_cross_nemesis
ChidarRalan

premise verb

Epic Muffin Cannon

Hmm... [scratches chin] I may be interested. I like Faerun and the Forgotten Realms. Though it will have to wait until after work for me to create my character and what not.

It's not the same, 100% Forgotten Realms you're used to, mind. I've also borrowed (read: directly ripped the new events from) some of the DragonMech campaign setting. Some monsters you face will not be found in "canon" D&D works.  

Epic Muffin Cannon

Dangerous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Epic Muffin Cannon

Dangerous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:29 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Epic Muffin Cannon
Southern_cross_nemesis

Sure,

Sent it; enjoy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 pm
Epic Muffin Cannon
[Pathfinder Forgotten Realms] ADVENTURES!! Subforum. I'm on a mobile, so I can't link you to d20pfsrd.com and show you how to make a character.
I think I can look my way into that site but I'm definitely in. 3nodding  

mercantes

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:58 pm
Epic Muffin Cannon
ChidarRalan
Epic Muffin Cannon
ChidarRalan
Southern_cross_nemesis

premise verb

Epic Muffin Cannon

It's not the same, 100% Forgotten Realms you're used to, mind. I've also borrowed (read: directly ripped the new events from) some of the DragonMech campaign setting. Some monsters you face will not be found in "canon" D&D works.

Not a problem, not a problem at all  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces