Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
military chaplin problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:38 am
for those of you who do not know...I am in the navy...and now the surprising part....
chaplins are military preachers or religious leaders of a sort....and there are things about them you can use...like for one....you can get an appointment with one and tell him all your problems he will listen and in the end pray for you....however....what you tell him is between him and you ONLY if he or she spreads that to anyone else....it is punishable under the uniform code of military justice....
now....heres the problem....I told something to a chapline in confedence...and shortly later....was told I was in some sort of trouble....for a long time of restriction and paperwork as well as some annoying panic filled moments I finally figured out what had happened....the chaplin misunderstood me and even though she was supposed to keep such things secret she told someone....and so a misunderstood story now a raging forest fire of something in my past taken WAYYYYYYY out of context had come crashing down on me....I was held in restriction of three weeks. still am in a restricted status though they say they are taking me off of this restricted status.
however....they say that I will have to climb up the latters to my original status because I am still somehow a liberty risk....so I was punished and embaressed because someone else broke military law and legally attacked me. then I have to work harder to get back not only what everyone starts with but also what I earned in the first place.
this past three weeks have been a living hell for me...
I could use prayer and some advice here...hopefully also from a military memeber who understands all of this  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 am
If you want, I can ask my cousin about what you should do since she is a JAG.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

starry night-163

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm
Pray about it and so will I, but Elohim(God) may have done this, this may be something from him to shapen you up or something. Or maybe he has a job for you, or something. Just let yourself be led by him and pray about it. May his will be done and not yours, never yours.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+14:22&version=KJV

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 5:1-5&version=KJV

(The name for the Father, our creator, is Yahuah, the name for the son, our Saviour and Mashiach, is Yahusha, and the name for the Holy Spirit, is Ruach ha'Qodesh. The ch in Ruach makes like a k sound, so it'd sound like Ruak ha'Qodesh.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 pm
Sup. Here's what I suggest, and Dragonbait is also a good person talk to.
Find out what level of organization your chaplain falls under, just so you can know how far you have to take this.
File a rebuttal against the actions that were taken against you. Make it nice and grammatically correct with some decent letterhead. Write down as much as you can about everyone you spoke with. Full name, rank, position in the chain of command, and what time and place you spoke with them. Go straight up your chain of command. It's very, very important that you do that. If they can't or refuse to resolve the issue, you have to speak with your JAG. At the very least, you need to go and see the JAG about how there was a breach of confidentiality.
There's no way command will let that chaplain stay part of the Navy. If you command won't do it, the chaplain command will. Confidentiality is one of maybe two decent reasons to have those people around as it is.  

rosadria

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff