I want so badly!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:53 am
http://milanoo.storenvy.com/products/23579-cotton-short-sleeves-ruffle-bow-classic-lolita-dress  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 pm
I feel I should warn you off of Milanoo, most people who I've spoken to whom have ordered from them were highly disappointed in their quality. That looks like a Victorian Maiden design, if I'm not mistaken, you might be able to find the original on their site, but if I were you I might dispense with the websites entirely and take the design to a seamstress.  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 pm
Okay. Thank you for the warning. I've never really bought anything offline before, so I wouldn't be sure what to expect, to be honest. Hopefully, I'll be getting my own sewing machine.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:06 pm
It really is cute, and definitely a VM copy, but not currently in production I'm pretty sure. Have you looked to see if Bodyline sells it? They at least have a solid reputation, and as long as you give them specific instructions as to length of the dress from your waist, should provide what you want.

Also, if you're interested in making your own clothing, there's a subforum (which I moderate - a little self promotion never hurt, right?) specifically for those questions and many other members here, like Kittywitch, will help you out, so don't be shy to ask questions.  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 am
Actually, I just accidentally found that it's a Mary Magdalene (200 cool copy, via hellolace, when I was looking through their MM collection of photos. Its easy to confuse some of VM and MM, since they tend to follow a similar silhouette and use similar fabrics and prints.

http://hellolace.net/wardrobe/mary-magdalene/type/op/item/20/  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:51 pm
The dress is adorable. I been wanting it for a long time but never fully trusted milanoo because of its bad reviews. If you find it somewhere else go for it.  

Fire-cat14

The Lolita Society.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff