Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Law and Love (( 1x1 lil lady beetle&peaches)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:27 pm

User Image
In a kingdom far far away, there was a man. He had been in the wrong place at the wrong time, and he had made the wrong friend. So now he is in a predicament. But he has his magic to help him out of it. On the other hand, there is a woman who has her fate thrust upon her, with no help out. Let the story begin..

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 pm
When a young man's friend sets him up to take his place in prison for a murder, things get messy quick. Not only did he escape with magic, and is now wandering through the city, but he is also being hunted by an assasin. However, while he could escape his fate, the young assasin cannot. She had been forced into the service by her sister as revenge for her ex-fiance flirting with her. She has to kill one person to graduate, but she is definitly not the best killer. If she doesnt, she will take whatever punishment her target has: Death  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Rules

Rules
Biggest rule: I am the creator of the rp and I can kick you out if I so choose. Dont break the rules and we wont have any trouble
1. Follow gaia rules and ToS
2. NO CYBERING: its gross and no one wants to read it. Keep it PG-13
5. put a heart at the top of your skelly to know you read this
7. If you join my roleplay, be warned it might move really fast. I do give a lot of recaps though
9. HAVE FUN ^W^
10. pretty pretty posts please!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:02 pm
SKelly

Name:
Image: (anime)
Height:
Anything else?  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:09 pm
Accepted profiles

Name: Tessia "kitty" Melrose
Image: User Image
Brief bio: My sisters stupid fiance got me into this when he wanted to kiss me. She got really really mad, and since she is head of the household, she sent me to the castle for a "manners" class. Instead I got signed up to be an assasin..My life is not my own now, and if I dont get my target this time...Well lets just say it wont be good.
Height: 5'5"
Likes: Sugar, gymnastics, swimming, pretty clothes and jewelry
Dislikes: Poisons class, running, swords
Anything else?
I would rather be getting married to someone I love,like my friends..

Name: Ezra Leon Orson
Image: User Image
Brief bio: Ezra has grown up in a tough environment ever since he was orphaned after his parents were taken by the plague. Ever since he was seven he has fought to survive with the art of thievery as his skill. The man has a special magical gift which is rare for the common people (only royalty and the nobles have this ability, and even among them it is rare). He has been using it during his acts of stealing which make them one-hundred precent successful. Well, almost. Around a year ago while he was trying to steal from the Royal Mage, he got caught by her. The sorceress saw potential in him and rather than alerting the guards, took him under her wing to hone his skills and discover new ones. However one day, Ezra couldn’t find his mentor, and after searching everywhere for her, he tried the one place where he had been warned to never enter. Out of curiosity he did just that. What he witnessed made his blood curdle. The Royal Mage was practising black magic which had been banned in the kingdom more than a century ago. He saw the lifeless body on the floor and blood on the woman’s hands. The sorceress convinced the royal guards that the dead body was his doing. And of course, they believed her. In a moment of pure panic, he ran. Now there is an entire search party out to get him. Dead or alive.
Height: 6’2’’
Likes: Drinking, having a good time, women, playing with magic.
Dislikes: rich, snobby people.
Anything else?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 pm
bump  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

She was sick of it. The rain poured down over the city, making it's streets misty and full of muck. Fine ladies traveled through the streets under umbrellas or in their fine carriages,past the common folk trying to stay warm and dry under their meager stalls full of goods. The day was getting colder as it got later. Tessia sat in the shadow of an alley, hidden away in her black cloak and assasin garb. She had been there since before sunrise and was wet and cold.
Her blue eyes searched for her target in the crowds. This was the most inconspicuous way to leave the city, her elders had told her. Most thieves left this city in two ways, in a coffin, or through the Market den. Her right hand clutched at her whip, ready to strike out and grab her target tightly. She had made the device herself. It was long and sleek with a metal barb at the end that stuck into her targets, making escape impossible.
Tessia sighed, leaning down to her bag and grabbing a piece of cheesy bread to keep her stomach quiet; her eyes always on the look out. Her reality at the moment was so much different then the past she previously had. In that moment her fist tightened around the whip in anger. Her sister would pay for this once she became a full assasin...But first she needed her target.If she screwed this up...."Don't think about that!!" Tess shook her head in frustration.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:04 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

After some time of contemplating on what would be the best way to escape the city, the young man had stolen a black, riding cloak from a noble man’s household; the cloak had the family crest embroidered with gold thread on the back of it. Once the hood was over his fair head, he made his way casually through the busy streets of the city towards the market. Those he passed didn’t bother to glance at him a second time as they assumed him to be from a noble family. It was a good disguise but that didn’t stop his heart from beating rapidly. The adrenaline rush was still in his system from around an hour ago when he witnessed the crime scene. The potent metallic scent and image of blood burned in his memory. Ezra clenched his teeth to rid the awful images for the time being. He would be as dead as that man if he wasn’t careful.

Under the shadow of his hood, his red-brown eyes warily scanned the busy market, searching for those who were out to get him for a crime he hadn’t committed. All the while he maintained a calm exterior as he neared the gates of the city. Ever since he had ran away from the crime scene, he had been muttering a spell that was somewhat like invisibility but it more so allowed one to camouflage in a crowd and become an indistinct figure. The same spell inaudibly formed from his mouth as he crossed the open gates of the city. Ezra felt a small leap of excitement from the small feat he had accomplished. But he suppressed it as he mounted a horse from the stables nearby, gave a couple of gold coins to the stableboy, and then urged the horse forward. There was much distance he needed to gain between himself and the city before he could rest.

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

The people streamed past her, all commoners looking for goods. Tessia sighed, rolling up her whip and tucking it back under her cloak on her belt. She wandered out into the throng of people and watched carefully. A glint of gold caught her eye as she leaned against the gate. It was a crest on a fine silk cloak. It belonged to someone she knew. As the figure trotted towards the gate she caught the reins and smiles under her mask. " Lord Byron? Aren't you suppose to be in the royal meeting right now?" she asked cheerfully. She knew the owner of the cloak was elderly, but at the moment she couldnt see his face....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

The sense of freedom that had suddenly hit him was just as quickly taken away when his horse’s movement was stopped by a young woman, by the sound of her voice. He refused to make eye contact with her and kept the majority of his face hidden by the hood of the riding cloak. She spoke to him as if she knew who he was or more like who the person the cloak belonged to. This alarmed him and he mentally cursed himself for stealing this certain nobleman’s cloak. Ezra let out a sigh which soothed his nerves a bit. “I am supposed to be,” he replied in a deep voice, as if he had some sort of throat infection. He coughed a bit. “But there is an urgent matter that I must attend to in a nearby village.”

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

She smiled under her mask and made a clicking sound. Her pure black steed walked out from the spot in the stable up to her. " Then, as payback for a favor I asked of you once long ago, I will accompany you." Tessia gracefully slung her leg onto the saddle and jumped up into place. Her weapons were concealed still and she looked back at him expectantly. " Alright, where to?". The crowd and guards had started to notice the man in the gold crested cloak. Tessia started to lead his horse forward, her hand still on the reins. The big oak gates opened with a creak...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

The young man mentally groaned as this woman insisted on accompanying him. Soon she was on her own horse and asking him where he was heading. People nearby were starting to take an interest in them, including the guards at the entrance, which further added to his annoyance. He had to get away fast, even if it meant that this stranger wanted to tag along. He could always deal with her later. After all she was just a harmless woman. How difficult would it be to take care of just her? he thought. “Towards the east,” he said and a cough followed. “It is quite alright, I am able to handle my own reins.” He gently tugged on them to indicate her to let go.

۞OOC: I won't be on for the next couple of days! Loads of stuff to do! ><  

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

Her hand released the dark leather reins when she felt a gentle tug. " East, huh?" Tessia was a bit worried about finding her criminal. But the only other town was to the east,a small bustling village called Loria on the other side of the mountains. " Your sure you want to travel all the way to Loria on just horseback?" her lips curved up into a smile and there was some good natured humour in her voice. Lord Byron was unlike the other lords, he was rough and liked the outdoors. Besides, her target had no other place to run and there were scryers looking for him throughout the kingdom. Tessia herself had a mirror in case they found him and wanted to contact her; the head sorceress was especially eager after the murderer had killed a man right in her chambers. " Well, then for the next three days, I will be your guard." Tessia pulled her horse back so she could walk side by side with him, everything she neede was in her back pack. Her cat mask hid her face except for her eyes and her cloak hid her body. .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:17 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

The young sorcerer had to hold onto his breath momentarily to stop himself from sighing in disappointment. What was he going to do with this woman for three entire days? He had to get rid of her somehow. But he couldn’t tie her up and abandon her in the middle of nowhere that was even too low for him. This meant that he would have to wait until he got to Loria. Ezra wished the head sorceress had taught him about mind control a little earlier. “Are you sure that you wish to accompany me for such a long time?” he asked with a feigned hoarse voice. “Will you not be missed back in the city?” His dark ruby eyes looked at her hands that held onto the horse’s reins. In order to hide his own face, he wasn’t able to see hers which was a little irritating. And how much longer would he be able to keep up the hoarseness in his voice without giving his true identity away? Although he couldn’t see the woman he rode beside, he could tell by her actions that she was an independent woman, quite different to the house-bound women he had seen in the twenty-four years of his existence. Bold enough to even accompany a man to an unknown destination. It was obvious that she wasn’t your typical woman. But that lead to a slightly worrying thought: who was she? Judging from the metallic gloves she wore and as she wasn’t wearing a gown but rather a more mobile type of clothing, she fitted the image of the type of person who would be pursuing him for ‘murder’. Wonderful, he thought bitterly.

۞OOC: Sorry this is super late! D:  

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash