Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Black Butler a Mystery Behind a Mask

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:05 pm
Back to RP  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:32 pm
A boy and HIs Butler

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Desiray Siren
But,please call me Dezy or Dez
I am the Demon in this battle of life
I am appears 21
Alittle about myself and my pastDesiray was minding her own business when she stumbled upon a boy all alone.She helped him rise to power and gain money.Desiray enjoys harming others always has,though she shows emotions on her other wise blank face when people tend to insult,harm or flirt with her contract holder,she is extremely over-protective.

What I fight with Her body is a weapon he skin is extremely tough she gives a whole new meaning to thick-skinned.She perfers hand to hand combat rather than weapons.Though she is skilled in the all categories also has cat-like tendencies
Whom my butler/Contract holder is Asian boy
I have a special ability Controls Water(Which means ice etc..) and siren like singing voice that makes any opponent bend to her will until she stops singing
I am of this social class Rich
I love these items
<3 Spicy Foods
<3 Dancing
<3 Contract holder

I Hate them! I Hate them! I HATE THEM!

X Losing Fights
X Contract holder being harmed
X Being threatened

I have a tendecy to be a little :

Short-tempered
Intelligent
Caring/over-protective
Sarcastic
Perverted
Loyal

Hey don't check me out,...Okay you can: User Image

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does roro456

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:16 pm
Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Rivive Hiling Almark
But,please call me Rivive
I am the Princess/Mortician in this battle of life
I am 18
A little about myself and my past
Rivive is a princess from a old royal family, although her family is not in power any more her family still has much influence in politics. Because her family was very strict in its older ways, she had never left the comfort of her family residence. Being only aware of that found in books, she ran away from her home in search of something other then books, in truth her own story. After running away she found her way to England, being unaware of things around her, she didn't even know much about paying for things. As such she just had to use the knowledge she had gained from the books she had read. Being able to get as far a London was that in its self a miracle, half dead from starvation she met, the Undertaker. Who said she could live with him, mostly because he found her fun. Knowing some of workings of death and supernatural things, she is rather new to helping with the dead. Although, she has read every book on Medical practice and body workings. Her knowledge only goes so far in this respect. The Undertaker has also thought her much about her new job as his assistance; however, her trying to get him to use normal cups has been in vain. And getting her to get "payment" from people asking for information is also in vain, she does get in trouble for that.
What I fight with Short sword and dagger
Whom my butler/Contract holder is
I am of the Human?
I am of this social class Poor((is actually a princess who ran away = rich))
I love these items
<3 Gloves
<3 Cats
<3 Solving Crimes

You for got the personality traits

X Tight Spaces
X Spiders
X Milk in my tea

I have a tendency to be a little :

Loyal
Blunt
Cold/Emotionless
Caring
Strict

Hey don't check me out,...Okay you can:

(What she looks like for realize)
User Image

(What she looks like in her disguise( She wears a cloak similar to that of the Undertaker))
User Image
Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does OneWeekRainisu

Thank you sorry, I it was 3 in the morning and I couldn't find word....

Can you read the bio and tell me what you think. I will edit it depending on what you say needs fixing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:29 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 pm
A girl and her butler

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Maribell Rosa Serrano
But,please call me Mari
I am the Contract holder in this battle of life
I am Fifteen
Alittle about myself and my past The Serrano family has been known to be owners of a famous trading centre in the past. About twelve years ago, though, they changed from trading merchants to detectives. Exactly ten years after the Serrano Detective Agency had started, the family disappeared. What had happened to the family was a mystery, at least, until Maribell reappeared one morning in the Agency headquarters. She had appeared with a tall man claiming to be the main butler of the Serrano family.
What I fight with a rapier sword
Whom my butler/Contract holder is Hadur Planck
I am of the Spaniard girl
I love these items
<3 Dancing
<3 Mythology
<3 Justice

X Criminals
X Gold
X Being forced to do something

Stubborn
Caring
Curious
Daring
Adventurous
Protective

Hey don't check me out...Okay you can:
User Image

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does Vampire Hunter Mari

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Hadur Planck
But,please call me Hadur
I am not telling you my age. (looks 2 cool
Alittle about myself and my past
Hadur is the name that his master gave him, although he doesn’t mind much because
the name comes from a god of war. I have nothing the would give you further insight into my duties as a Butler.

What I fight with Two Daggers, small throwing knives, and I am able to use anything I can find. I could kill you with a sardine opener.
Whom my butler/Contract holder is Maribell Rosa Serrano
I have a special ability ike most demons, he is incredibly fast, hansom, good with
weapons and fighting, but unlike most demons he can has incredible strength,
more than most demons. In his true demon form he has full control over shadows.Demon Form
I am of the Demon.
I am of this social class poor
I love these items
<3 Snow
<3 Playing the piano
<3 Souls of Greed

X Those he deems annoying
X Roller-coasters
X Rap Music

A playboy, you might even say the ultimate playboy, he can
make most anyone fall for him. He is very loyal to his master and will do most
anything they say, he just won’t protect whoever they want to be protected; unless
it is in their contract. He cares little for most people, and he is somewhat of a
princely type. He actually genuinely cares for his master, but sort of conniving.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:06 pm
Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3,000 it's Monte Feltro
But,please call me Montie, Or Mo-mo, or for my Butler 'Your Highness', or 'My Lady' along with my name/nickname.
I am Sixteen
A little about myself and my pastMonte was born in the small little town of Montefeltro, a very unknown town, small and weak...sorta like Him, him-self. His parent were very much into the arts. His Mother Was a Singer, and her Father was Musical Director. They were one of the best in Italy, maybe even all of Europe! Making friends and Foes along the way, soon after their debt together, they had their first child, in their home town were all of their dreams started. A beautiful boy, born a few weeks early; which at first scared the parents, he did have some problems however, he could get sick very easly so he has to be careful as to what he does, however he has learned to deal with it now, other things are attacking his mind at the moment. Well growing up with the famous parents, many expected very much from him, and thus started his singing career; he had the most wonderful voice, his fathers lyrical ability and his mothers voice, he was angelic. His life was wonderful, he had money and fame and most important his music and love<3. However many of the people who were his parents 'Foes'; such as other singers who weren't as popular made an allience and over the next few years cursed the talented family. Then finally one day when Monte was 12 they desided to take action and why not on the whole family..Well they went out of control in the middle of one of the familys concert, and the worse thing possiable happened, the results...His parent were murdered and he was horriably cut and beaten, and as a result to that..they damaged many nerves in his throat...making him unable to speak non the less sing...Well actually more like he was dramatised by what they had yelled at him that day, he could eventually heal from the damage but it was rare..and even if he could..he feared it, he didn't want ot talk anymore; actually he can speak but it is extremely hard and he hates it..the only time he speaks is only ot his butler, and thats even rare..and its such a shame..his voice is so pretty...however that was the love of his life...he lost all of his pride, the news all over the world was telling his story and he couldn't take it anymore...and when he turned 14 he ran away to Rome, and crossdressed as a women to hide him-self...all he wanted now was to take revenge.
What I fight with My Butler is my weapon. Although i like to do things on my own..i'm just not strong enough...
My Butler is (please add who my butler is once i get one)
I have a special ability Non
I am of theHuman.
I am of this social class RICH!
I love these items
<3 KITTIES!
<3 Paino
<3 The warmth, heating pads, anything warm really.

X The cold
X Annoying people
X Dogs. :c

Rude
Has ALOT of attitude
Somewhat cold at times, but odly warm
Adorable..although he hates that word along with cute, pretty, etc.
Blunt
Curious

User Image
Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does _DeaTh_By_Llama_

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's William John Smith the third
But,please call me Will
I am 27 appears this age
Alittle about myself and my pastLike most demons he senced a soul that needed help.An met the boy,the night it all happened.His soul was something William could not ignore.
What I fight with Anything really
Whom my butler/Contract holder is Monte
I have a special ability Read minds,Talk to the dead(only if they are less then12 hours old)
I love these items
<3 All animals except the disliked one
<3 Spicy foods
<3 MAster being happy

X Birds
X sea foods
X master being displeased

Calm
Show-off
Intelligent
Rude
Trustworthy
Ruthless

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does roro456

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 pm
A girl and her butler

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Alexei Maria Demidov
But,please call me Maria or Alex
I am the Contract holder/ Investigator in this battle of life
I am 16 years old
Alittle about myself and my past Not much to say about her past. She was born in a normal rich family. She had everything she could ever want even more if she wanted. She is the type of girl who doesn't wave her money around and buys friends. When Alexei was younger she was a lovely girl. She was always around people and loved the a lot. She had an elder brother as well and she got along with him the most. When she was five years old she witnessed some murders come into her home and kill her family. The family hid her in a secret room but they left the door a little open and she witnessed their deaths. The last thing she saw was her brother thrown towards the door she was behind and stabbed. When they found her they were going to kill her as well but before she had the chance she called forth a demon and made a deal with this demon. A couple years after when she turned 16 she got the position of an investigator. She loved her job even though she didn't need one. When she heard of the deaths she wasn't pleased and set out in search of the murderer with her demon butler with her.
What I fight with A scythe and a sword
Whom my butler is Loki
I love these items
<3 Sweets
<3 Sometimes people
<3 Rain

X Murderers
X Bullies and Idiots
X People

Protective
Stubborn
Shy
Mean
Emotionless
Mute

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does Bravery-Homunculus

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Loki
But,please call me Don't you dare nickname me
I am the Demon butler in this battle of life
I am 28
Alittle about myself and my pastLoki was out on his normal stroll going about his simple life. He never really thought of contracting a child but when he was called upon by a small girl he took his chance. She had been in danger of being murdered and as she summoned him, her brother lay dying, and he chose to contract her immediately. Now he resides as her protector and guardian, though sometimes he likes her to learn the lesson the hard way. He thinks nothing will be learned if it doesn't happen.
What I fight with my bare hands
Whom my butler/Contract holder is Alexei
I have a special ability super speed and fingers that can turn into sharp knives
I am of this social class Rich I believe
I love these items
<3 my contractor
<3 blood
<3 terrorizing people

X fire
X bad people
X cats

Over protective
Cynical
Overly serious
Calm
Mind playing

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does Kiraxbingbing-chan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 pm
A boy and his butler

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Sebastian MIcheals
But,please call me Sebastian
I am not at liberty to divulge that at this time. ^^ (he does look 27)
Alittle about myself and my past, it is secret and if I were to tell you I would have to kill you. ^^ (I think we all know who he is....)
What I fight with anything I can find, in fact I myself am a weapon.
Whom my butler/Contract holder is Ciel Phantomhive
I have a special ability My ability's are anything for my Master.
I am of the Akuma
I am of this social class Poor
I love these items
<3Kitties
<3Souls
<3Myself razz

X Angels
X Dogs
X Lesser Beings

Loyal(?)
Faithful(?)
Deceitful
Kind(?)
Intelligent
Calm, cool, and collected

(Me: This is why I'm hot. This is why I'm hot.
And you ain't cuz your not. This is why I'm hot.

Sebby: Please never do that as me again.....)

User Image

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3,000 it's Ciel Phantomhive; シエル ファントムハイヴ
But,please call me Earl Ciel Phantomhive. Bo-chan, Ciel, Mr. Phantomhive..anything really.
I am Is now 14
A little about myself and my past (((SPOLIERS,,but i bet all of you have seen the ending to Kuroshitsuji 2)))
Everyone knows Ciel's past...Although the ending of him; Him turning into a demon..Wasn't actually the end...He was only have Demon..to be a full Demon he had to eat a soul...Bu if he didn't by the time he turns 15 he will turn back to a human...Ciel not knowing what to choice..He had no true point to living anymore..and his soul in Demon form wasn't enough for Sebastion...or even to sebastions liking...Well Ciel's birthday is coming up..he will be turning 15.. And now Ciel is starting to feel odd towards his butler...Now Ciel is searching for what he would like ot do...Should he search for a soul or let him-self turn back to human...and what about Sebastion...Does Ciel even have a purpose to live anymore?
What I fight with My Butler is my weapon. Although i somewhat control Sebastion..Sometimes i like to slap people...
My Butler is (please add who my butler is once i get one)
I have a special ability Non
I am of theHuman, Nobel man.
I am of this social class RICH! Again Nobel Man; Earl.
I love these items
<3 ..Well i did love my parents..
<3 Lizzy......ok...not really...
<3 Seb---......No one...nothing. OH...Maybe TEA TIME! <3

X Seb---...Cats.
X Missbehaving Pawns
X Grell...A.K.A Annoying people...

Strict
Proud
Punctilious on orders as he expects Sebastian Michaelis, his butler, to complete them accordingly
Likes to challenge people..., finds it sorta entertaining.
Blunt
Somewhat Cold..Maybe someone could change it?..

User Image
Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does _DeaTh_By_Llama_

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:58 pm
a GIRL AND HER BUTLER

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Eden Ashcroft

But, please call me Eden

I am 22 (appears)

Alittle about myself and my past "Eden", as her mistress has now named her, was one of the original angels who chose to rebel with Satan. When she realized that her side was losing, she fled to earth and was able to avoid having her wings torn off. This didn't prevent her from becoming a demon, however. After a few millennia, she became bored with simply stuffing her face on any soul that came her way. So she joined some of her brethren in the practice of making contracts. Normally, she doesn't contract children, but when she felt Charlotte's call, it was so powerful that she came. Charlotte turned out to be quite powerful, smart, and amusing, so "Eden" stuck around.

What I fight with Eden fights with pretty much anything that comes to hand, though she prefers to take care of her targets from a distance. She doesn't fight nice. She'll come at you from behind, in the dark, or anything that'll give her the advantage. She always keeps a bunch of knives on her person, as well as a gun.

Whom my Contract holder is Charlotte Williams

I have a special ability She can shapeshift into any kind of bird, though most commonly a raven or hawk. She was one of the few demons not to lose their wings when thrown from Heaven.

I am of this social class As a butler, that would imply lower class, no?

I love these items
<3 The Dark
<3 Souls
<3 Intelligent humans

X Idiots
X Sudden, ultrabright lights
X Angels

Cold
Haughty
Loyal
Hard to please
Observant
Bitter

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she does Labecca

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Charlotte Williams
But,please call me ...Charlotte
I am 15
A little about myself and my past Charlotte lead a pretty average life. She was the youngest of her four siblings. They were a middle-classed family, but they weren't starving. Her father was a common police officer, and her mother worked tirelessly as a low waged maid, but they were still very much in love with each other, and the family was happy. She admired her father's work, even through he wasn't high in ranks, she felt he still made a different in their small town. But like any story, there was a turning point. There had been a crazed serial killer rampaging around town. Her father, was determined to catch and put the criminal to justice, especially since the murderer's targets were girls around Charlotte's age. And what do you know? He father had caught a lead. You see, he wasn't high ranked because he lacked ability or intelligence, he was simply too nice. Everyone else used him as a doormat. But when he really applied himself, success was almost certain. To his horror, this psychotic, this maniac, had been the chief of police the entire time. This discovery lead to his own grave. The chief had known all this time how close her father was getting to finding the perpetrator and deemed it was far too dangerous to keep him alive any longer. He can to their house at night, when all the family members would be home, and brought numbers of his own. They didn't even stand a chance. The house was set aflame and The man brutally killed each member one by one, forcing the others to watch. Her mother first, then each sibling according to age. Then it was only Charlotte and her father left. He tortured her father the longest. He wanted to make it hurt, and he enjoyed every moment. "This is what happens when you dig too deep. When you see things you aren't supposed to." Were his harsh words. Charlotte was the last. He wanted her last. She didn't understand, why would someone, who was supposed to defend and protect, turn out like this? She couldn't die, not like this and especially not by the hand of someone like him. With the power of her anger and grief she summoned her demon. The man was swiftly dealt with. Justice was brought to him. It was inevitable. Charlotte realized the system was corrupt, the government was corrupt. And she would be the one to fix that, no matter what the cost. After the events, she retained her bubbly persona in public, she didn't need psychologists gripping her back 24/7. But by herself, she's turned quite solemn and serious. She grasped quite a good reputation over the years afterwards. And now, another murder case has cropped up and she's been called to England by some Phantomhive to aid in solving it.
What I fight with an old flintlock revolver she keeps concealed on her person; not that she would ever have to use it anyhow.
Whom my butler is Eden Ashcroft
I am of the Great Commonwealth of Australia [Girl from Australia]
I am of this social class poor
I love these items

<3 Sugary Sweets
<3 The Sun; warmth
<3 Justice

X Arrogant People
X Trivial matters
X Heights

Outwardly Bubbly
Falsely Oblivious
Curt
Righteous
Clever
Diligent

User Image

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she does Mich22

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:05 pm
A girl and her butler

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Azio Zantanna Semaj
But,please call me Azi, Storm or
Blue

I am 16
A little about myself and my past Azio was raised as Royalty she was spoiled rotten and had everything she could ever dream of. Alas it wasn’t enough she wanted more she wanted what was forbidden to her and what no princess should ever see. While sneaking out one night, she followed a band of local thieves that were causing trouble for her parents. It was with them during her nightly outings that she learned the trade of thievery, bribery and many other questionable actions. It was night a servant of her father found out about her hobby and threatened to tell her parents if she didn’t do as exactly as he say. Wanting to get rid of him and keep her secret safe the servant made the mistake of trying to have his way with her while her parents where away on some meeting. It was there she summoned a demon making a deal in order to kill the servant and many others who tick her off.
What I fight with Chain link whip (only six feet in length)
Whom my butler/Contract holder is Put the name when I have one
I have a special ability I can eat a lot
I am of theIndian
I love these items
<3 Snow
<3 Food
<3 Sleeping

X Old people
X Water
X Pink

Rude
Prideful
Stoic
Stubborn
Adventurous
Sarcastic

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does Username Chezaryine

Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Nightingale
But,please call me Joker
I am (unknown)
Alittle about myself and my pastJester or nightingale was chained in the deepest darkest part of the realm where he was isolated for his insanity others tried to beg him but they did not interest him nor were strong enough to handle his madness before they to went mad, until he was summoned with strong enough emotion and possible potential that it freef him from his chains, he looked at the person and grinned as he knelt down showing his loyalty and hope for some fun
What I fight with alot of times bare hands or anything I control with gravity or a steel rode with a sword handle that i can use as a conductor for lighting
Whom my butler/Contract holder is no one yet
I have a special ability Master of controlling Gravity making himself or anything light as a feather or heavy like castle as well as making things float or heavy enough to collapse the ground, he can create lighting as well and when his Master orders the certain command it releases his restraints and turns his body into its true form

I love these items
<3 reading
<3 Madness
<3 my Holder

X Men and idiots
X weak and boring people
X angels/ sometimes other demons

Prideful
Stubborn
Insane
Cautious
Fighter
Deadly

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does evil ichigo211

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:32 pm
Okay okay,so my name really isn't Sexy pants 3000 it's Alois Trancy
But,please call me Just call me Alois or Earl Trancy
I am 15
Alittle about myself and my pastEveryone knows of Alois Trancy. The only heir to Trancy Manor. He was supposedly kidnapped as a baby and then found years later with a butler in black named Claude. He changed everything in the Trancy Manor and Claude helped with servants. The triplets and Hannah. Alois dislikes Hannah and never lets her get away with things like Claude. Alois has held a painful grudge from his past whom he tried to kill but ended up failing. (The ending of Season 2. I dont want to add spoilers so sorry). He now lives to this day still trying to make Ciel Phantomhive his and to make sure Claude only focuses on him and no one else (He isn't gay okay!)
What I fight with My Butler is my weapon but I do use a sword at times.
Whom my butler is (Add when someone takes the position of Claude)
I am of this social class Rich Noble Class.
I love these items
<3 Tea
<3 Picking on Ciel (He mainly wants Ciel Phantomhive no idea why but he does o.o)
<3 Sometimes Claude

X Hannah
X Not having Ciel
X Did I mention Hannah!?

Cheerful
Mean
Bi-Polar
Sadistic
Unpredictable
Expects no one to take Claude's attention... well any attention away form him.

Don't get angry I don't control what I do she/he does Bravery-Homunculus

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces