Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 am
User Image

The sins of the father shall be visited upon the son…Lucifer fell from God’s grace. With him he took many angels, some of whom became demons and the others became the ‘Fallen’. Over centuries the ‘Fallen’ have survived on earth walking among the humans, looking for a way back into God’s grace.

There is a war brewing between Heaven and Hell. As a result God has given the ‘Fallen’ an opportunity they are to find a human ‘mate’ that suits them and the ‘Fallen’ are to protect them. The demons want the ‘Fallen’ who are one step from becoming demons themselves, to help them in the war against heaven that will soon erupt. The demons will even go so far as to kidnap the human ‘mate’ and then kill them with the ‘Fallen’ watching.

Can the ‘Fallen’ find and protect their human ‘mates’ during the war? Can they keep themselves keep from slipping beyond forgiveness? Will their human ‘mate’ accept them so that they can obtain entrance back to paradise?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 am
Haruto is a human who is in a very messed up relationship with his boss. He has forced himself to believe that he is in love with the man and that the feelings are returned. His ‘boss’ controls Haruto’s life since the man the man takes care of Haruto’s mother and sibling.

When Haruto meets [x] he is at a bar with his ‘boss’ meeting a client. The client turns out to be [x] who immediately feels a calling towards Haruto. [x] begins to make a deal between himself and Haruto’s ‘boss’. Somehow he manages Haruto’s ‘boss’ to give Haruto to him.

Haruto finds himself being passed from one man to another seemingly easily. Haruto’s beliefs and illusions of his relationship between himself and his ‘boss’ is shattered. It leaves Haruto lost and confused. However there is something more about the man he sees right away.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 am
User Image
Name: Haruto
Race: Human
Personality: Haruto is submissive in almost all forms of life accepting whatever was done. He makes himself believe the best of situations so that he can live with himself.
Bio: Haruto was working himself to death when he was still in high school trying to care for his mother and his sister. His 'boss' found him at his job and offered him a better life in exchange for being his personal assistant. The man would take care of any debts, his mother and send his sister to the best school she wanted to go to. Haruto had no choice but to accept and that has been his life since.
USS: Uke  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:58 am
User Image

Name: Asher Jude
Race: Fallen Angel
Personality: Greedy at times but has a good heart. Always trying to help out others though it comes off as rude and evil.
Bio: He was once one of God's right hand man until he started to become drunk with power. So he has become greedy as time went on but when he noticed that their was a chance of war in the future, he began to be reminded of his beliefs that he once had. Though he is tempted from time to time, he is adamant on getting back on God's good grace
USS: Seme

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto wanted to be sick as he had practically bolted to the bathroom during the meeting between his ‘boss’ and that man. He had gone along like he always did because it was required of him not because he liked them. This meeting was quite different however , as soon as he had seen the man his ‘boss’ was meeting with he had gasped. The man was beautiful, jet black hair and piercing hazel green eyes, Bray felt like the man could see right into him and know what he was thinking.

Remaining quiet like he had every meeting he watched the man across from him unable to take his eyes off of him. It caused his ‘boss’ to feel possessive and slip an arm around his waist pulling him close. However as the conversation between Haruto’s ‘boss’ and the man progressed the arm around his waist was removed. Then minutes later he found his employment passing from one man to the other. He was now employed with the man across the table. He couldn’t handle it and had bolted for the bathroom.

Now it was where he stood before a sink splashing water over his face to hide the tears. How had he so disillusioned himself into believing his ‘boss’ had loved him and wasn’t just using him. He had believed it for so long only to be betrayed, in one move none the less. The man hadn’t cared for him like many others he had just been used.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Asher had seemed eager to make this deal, he would have agreed to anything to have taken the other home with him. So when it was finalized; he was surprised to see the other bolt away from him. Part of him couldn’t help but feel sorry for what he was going through. He knew that the other had tricked himself into believing what wasn’t there so it would take time for the other to get down. But the night was still early and he still had a few errands to run. So leaving money for his drink, he excused himself and slowly walked over to the bathroom, knocking on the door. “ I know you probably don’t want to hear me right now but we need to go and pick up what ever items you have at his place,” he said before looking to his watch.

“Then I need to run to go pay a few bills and pick up dinner before we go back home,” he told him, wondering what he was going to say. He was a little worried the other would fight him the whole way; which didn’t really bother him all too much. He could easily make the other obey him but he hated to use his powers like this, more so when he felt a connection with this man.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked up as he heard the knock at the bathroom door. He wasn't surprised to hear the man's voice. "Theres no need I don't have anything worth keeping there." he called back. He knew he should exit the bathroom but he wanted a few more moments to himself mainly to dry his face and eyes so no one could tell what he'd been doing in the bathroom. After he had done it to what he thought was satisfactory he exited the bathroom.

"Sorry to keep you waiting..." Haruto spoke bowing his head. "I am ready sir..." he continued. A new job and a new life... he had better start on the right foot if he didn't want the hate himself for the rest of his life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He seemed to give a small sigh as he looked to him, wondering how long the other was going to be like this. “Don’t call me sir…just call me Asher,” he stated simply to him. “And since you don’t want to go over to pick up anything; after I do all my errands we are going to go shopping for clothes for you.” Without ever letting him say anything, he grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the bar and out to their waiting car. It was safe to safe; since h had been alive for so long he was able to save up money and was never in short supply of it. So he gave him a gentle nudge into the back seat before slipping in after him.

“I don’t want you to refer to me as sir alright and you don’t have to worry about your sister and mother. They are going to be in my care from now on alright.” He looked to him for a moment before looking out the window. “I am going to get them a home near where I love since I know they mean allot to you. That way when ever your sister comes to visit, she will have a room of her own to stay in.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto nodded when the man told him not to call him sir. "As you wish." Haruto said. "New clothes for me?" Haruto said surprised. Even his previous boss didn't care about his wardrobe except for when they went out. He found himself dragged to the car and nudged inside. Sitting in a seat he buckled up and watched Asher.

Surprise overwhelmed him when the man said that he wouldn't have to worry about his mother and his sister. "They don't want anything to do with me... they don't have to be close." Haruto said hanging his head. His mother hated that he had had relations with someone of his own gender and his sister hated that she had been sent away to school away from him. Relations with his family had ended not long after he had become employed by his 'boss'. Haruto however still loved his family and wanted them to live a good life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“I will not have any of this…they are your family,” he said, knowing full well how important the family was to him. “And don’t worry…I have a feeling that when you guys see each other again…that things will be better.” He seemed to smirk more at this, knowing he could get them to slowly forgive him; to get them back into each others lives. So for the next few hours, he went about talking with people, signing papers and buying things. When it was all done, he seemed to be tired but glad that it was all over. “Now that we finished with that…I want you to tell me how much schooling you have,” he said looking to him.

He didn’t really need to know but he needed to act like this information was new to him. “I am not about to have an uneducated person in my home if I can help it,” he stated simply. It wasn’t that he didn’t have anything against dumb people; but he believe if you had the means to better yourself, then you might as well as do so.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Its not your decision to make." Kallan spoke softly. "Its not like you can influence their feelings about me." he continued not knowing how wrong he was. The human followed Asher around like a personal assistant would but he felt awkward. He didn't have anything to take notes with to know what Asher might need in the future nor did he know what was really going on. "Schooling? I finished High School but after that I was working full time to help my family." Kallan explained feeling a bit ashamed he had never sought out a higher education.

The feeling about being uneducated when Asher said that he wouldn't have an uneducated person in his home. "Please sir, I may not be as well educated as some people but I am a hard worker. I won't disappoint you but please just let me work. Don't disregard me for my lack of schooling." Kallan begged thinking he would be turned away now because he knew little about business.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He seemed to laugh a little, shaking his head at him. “I know you are going to be a hard worker. But if you really want to help me with my work then you will need to know more about business,” he stated simply to him. “For now you will just record contestations with people I meet and take notes as well.” When they pulled up to a dress shop, he stepped out and waited for the other to follow him. “You will pick normal every day clothes but your suits and items to wear when going out…are going to be left up to me,” he said walking inside the store and heading over to the suits. “Do not worry about price alright…I don’t want you buying anything valued under twenty….you will be punished if you do.” He looked to him a bit before sending him off with one of his body guards.

“Make sure he does as I say and report back to me if he tries anything funny,” he stated simply before he began to look over suits.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was a bit surprised when the man seemed to laugh at him then say that he knew he was going to be a hard worker. "I understand, I will do my best to learn what I can about business." Haruto said with some relief. It sounded like he wasn't being sent away for his lack of knowledge. In fact in the next instant Asher had told him what he would be doing. He looked around the clothing store when the man said he was to pick out his everyday clothing there was so much clothing there.

He was more surprised when Asher told him he wasn't to buy anything worth under twenty or he would be punished. Then he was sent off with one of the man's body guards which made him more nervous. Looking around he pulled out a few pairs of jeans and then he began to choose shirts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He had picked out a suit for every day of the week and then a few simple eating out outfits. Giving them to a guard to carry; he went to go look for the other. “How are you liking the shopping so far,” he asked simply. Asher was curious to see if the other was having a bit of fun, hoping this would do. “After you have picked out what you like lets go pay for these items. Then we will go get something to eat before heading home to have you take a test to see where you IQ stands,” he said, already trying to figure out which online college he would have the other take.

“Also we have to stop at a electronics store to get you something to take notes,” he muttered a bit. “And a cell to make calls for me when I don’t feel like making them myself as well.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff