Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
two americas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:02 pm
I say to all of you....
there is two americas.....one...is very popular within america...one where a man can have every woman he wants...where he can have much money....drink....food...posessions....he works little....and no one stands before him to tempt his anger......because he is respected....this is the "american dream"......now there is another america I would like you all to know....

an america....where chivalry and honor still exist.....an america that is not dead....an america that still lives in the names of our heroes....where one man could stand against an entire nation of hate...and years of injustice and say..."I have a dream" an america...where one person can change thousands of years of tradition and ill treatment just because she saw how injust one sex was treated....an america where a man can go to war and not come back marked a murderer...where a man can serve his nation and be buried in peace....an america that was founded on morals....an america that was created because the world needed freedom....because men knew that sometimes you have to take steps that others dont agree with....an america where you dont have to be ashamed to belong to your own country.....where chivalry is valued...and honor is the very reason for a man to do his job....

people today look at america...and they see a dying country...I believe it is true....people will look at america's glory as they look at rome......or as they see egypt or the USSR....
new america is killing itself slowly
....but stilll I will remember old america....an america that was bound by honor...and morals.....
if the founders of our country saw ""the american dream"" that is of todays america.....they would weep.....they would take action...why?...because they had honor....
todays american generation is based on sin....and the glorification of Sin....and it disgusts me as it would the founders of our country....it dishonors the men and women who died for our freedom...the men who stood against the british to free us....the men who stood against the germans and the japanese to keep us free.....now we as individuals in america....have become as bad or worse than some of those who ran the countries whom we fought.....we reperesent the same goals....power....money....having everything our way....we want nothing to opose us....and its destroying america....

I want only my old america back....I want honor to mean something.... I want to see chivalry in the hearts of men once more...
in the navy....we say HONOR COURAGE and COMMITMENT....
sailors today dont know what that means....even if they know the definition....they dont know what it means.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 pm
Should have been an Airman like me =P

Seriously though, I'm not Navy, but I know what it's like. My squadron isn't any better. Just hang in there. If you need anyone to talk with about life in the service, hit me up. I'm right there with you.  

rosadria

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:41 pm
...I am an aiman....
AEAN KARKIAINEN of the united states navy.... ^_^
but...I thank you for reaching out to me....and its good to see that there are people in the service who actually care about honor still....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:06 pm
Nice story, I agree with you whole heartedly. But with the human will naturally comes with sin. We do not know holiness if it slapped us across the face twice. This is the main purpose why we need a savior; God or Jesus. Old America still live sin every one of us but it has long laid dormant waiting until the fire is lit again. I stand for chivalry and honor and courage but in today's society cowards are the common race. I am not proud of being an apathetic fellow who bypasses those in trouble or have taken a mean trip and lost all the papers in their binder. I am not part of any military and probably won't be. We're going into a war with Iran by the way which will most likely cause Israel to come and bomb us or vice versa causing the long awaited Apocalypse. Hope you guys are strong to your faith. Stay strong and keep committed to God guys.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 am
This country is run by greedy corporations and business men. Its just sad, we need a leader who dose not come from money. Someone who can who can understand what the rest of this country is going through.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 am
...what this country needs is to be lead by God.....or at least by a man who will let God lead him....either that....or this country needs to be reforged.....turned back into what it once was.....to become a true america....the same thing it was....when it was founded on the same values that you will find in a true american heroes heart  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bible and other christian discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items