Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover Of The Arts

Back to Guilds

A guild about all forms of art 

Tags: art, photography, music, theatre, dance, film, graphics, writing, fashion, contests, general chat, games, fun, 

Reply LOTA Forums
Are you new? Say hi! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beautiful x Mayhem
Captain

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

Art by iiDamelo

Hello all lovers of art!
This is the part of the guild where you can tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of art do you do, or are interested in? Chat to people who have the same interest as you!Make some new friends!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:17 pm
We promise we dont bite whee  

LOTAaccount
Vice Captain

Lady Sorrow Andeath

Cluttered Dabbler

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 am
Hi everyone. What am I interested in? I'm too clumsy to be a dancer, lol. So, instead, I sing, tell terrible jokes, write a bit of poetry, and draw.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:29 am
Hello everyone, thanks for inviting me! I've been drawing since I was a little kid with crayons and such, now I still work with crayons (XD) as well as computer programs. I enjoy listening to music and I used to take dance classes - salsa is my favorite! I would love to get into photography and just am interested in everything creative in general..I enjoy making things people can enjoy later. :) I also like seeing what other people make and think it would be fun to do collaborations. ^^  

Amandelie

Momorgue

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 pm
Hi there!
I love art and I'm glad I've been invited here.
I doodle sweatdrop
Not very well but would glad share and love to look at others visions blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 pm
hi i love any kind of art. the art i create online inst quite as good as what i make in rl. in rl i have made masks which i will glady take pics of them and show them if u like for gaia in particular i hope to be a winner of a cross stich contest but right now im just a tektek maker which i will glady post those if asked as well =^.^= ~nya~  

QueenofAngel-Demons

Loyal Bibliophile

15,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50

And Another Thing

Sparkly Foe

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:41 am
Hi <3 I love art but am artistically challenged (not rly but im no good). i like to write tho!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:15 pm
'ello everyone, I was force on my own will to join(Just kidding), I never draw anything in my life(Super Lie), my main hobby is writing, I write over 1000 words a day(Oddly true).

Hope everyone is nice to me(I can dream)...

1 x Prince Charming x 1

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Happi Chappi

Friendly Gaian

13,725 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:57 pm
Hey sup peeps! i'm a little clumsy in drawing, ok in writing and singing, learning instrumentals (though i'm on an unwanted sabbatical) and a horrible dancer. that's my expertise in the arts. we will get along well (hopefully) xp i'm sure of it!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:10 pm
Hey. This temperamental instrumentalist is a decent singer, is learning piano, and can't play a lick on it. I DO, however, compose, as I'm taking music classes, so although my stuff is simple right now, it can only improve from here.

Oh. And I write. When I feel the need to.  

N l R O

Omnipresent Lunatic

Crystal Gazes

5,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:30 pm
im new of course but beside the point i love dancing and music and writing !!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 am
Hi Guys! Uhm, I'm a new member. Glad to be part of your guild. Hope you could help me cause Im new to this game xD  

Linsane

un cauchemar plaisant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Hi y'all! biggrin The reason I joined this guild? I like art. Surprised?

But more specifically, I'm interested in visual arts, music, and theatre.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:30 am
Heya everyone, thanks so much for inviting me to this wonderful art guild. I love art guilds. I'm in about two others and would love to join more.

I've never taken dance classes but i'll dance around at random and without any lessons on how to dance, let me tell you, you'd laugh.

I love:
•singing
•drawing
•painting
•photography
•travelling
•nature
•poetry

About Me:
I'm currently a junior in college with a focus on Studio Art - Drawing but i'll be looking hopefully for a minor in Business or something like that. I've been living all of my life in the USA with a couple minor travels to Canada. I love wolves and dragons. Anything mythological and majestic really. Iced Chai Tea is my favorite drink.

Mediums I Use:
mechanical pencil, sketching pencils
sharpie, Prisma Inking pens
Prisma colored pencils
watercolor pencils
acrylic paint
computer programs GIMP, Photoshop Elements 9
etc.
Want to see some of my art? Check here: My DA

crystal siren

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Inquisitor 200

cakeebuddie15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:04 am
well hi every body i was a little skeptical at first to reply because im a little shy sweatdrop but let me tell you a little bit of stuff about me i love to draw mostly anime,i love to sing and im a very nice person  
LOTA Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff