Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☆┆┆REVENGE ⋱⋱ 「 ooc 」 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:01 pm
Pudding Earl

Haha xD

Eh I'm Christian, just not very religious kind of Christian. I just like the joke of it all. ^_^ High School sucks xD like seriously. I've wanted to drop out so many times. But eh, i'd get my a** kicked if I did xD

Alright ^_^ have fun~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 pm
Oh god, don't even talk to me about course work. My anthropology homework is....just....*sticks head in blender* I don't WANT to go look at ethnographic studies, I don't want tooooo!

@ Spaz: Me too! I'm also Christian..Catholic....just very loosely so.

Geezus, I apologize for not already having the profile in; usually I'd already be done by now, but my course work says no Yoko, you shall not have any fun this weekend.

*smacks class list*

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 pm
Yoko_Matsubishi

I don't even know what anthropology IS! O w O ;;.....

Sounds terrible, though. Anything ending in "ology" usually is.

Ah, that's fine Yoko-san! Don't worry, it's all fine with me. I can't think of the starting parameters anyhow. /headdesk

Besides, there's someone else in this roleplay that irks me, and currently I'm still damn pissed off about it.

she hasn't posted in the occ yet, even when I reminded her

If there's one thing I hate... !@#$%....

/clenches tablet pen and takes anger out by drawing weird faces

College sounds like hell.... as if high school wasn't already. Dx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 pm
The Invisable Spaz

haha sweet! Spaz I'm Christian as well! In fact just came from an event my christian club was holding tonight. I was in the everything skit by lifehouse. Great night!...

...anyways...

...okay um so I have two characters in need of owners. they are both girls. One is sloth(one of the seven deadly sins)...
Pudding Earl
I think Owner C, Akito Takashi, would fit great for this character owner.... and the other a Japanese courtesan which I believe could fit under Owner E, Legend Harper Diluca,
Hunter Crawl

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:49 pm
Yoko_Matsubishi

Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

Really both of you biggrin

I was raised Catholic by my grandmother and then my mom started to raise me Christian once we moved out xD. So now just...loose religion. I believe he's up there but hey, i'm not going to kill myself over everything xD <3

@Yoko D: is college real scary? My mom wants me to start college classes during the summer sweatdrop I don't wanna graduate from High School next year crying

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:54 am
The Invisable Spaz

LOL Hunter's a Christian too~! [/but Spaz-chan already knew that~]

Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

OMGOMGOMGOMG I was in my school's version of The Everything Skit too!! ^O^ [/but I was Suicide though //is shot]

More characters for Legend, yay~! ^___^ I'm okay with it if Pudding-chan is~~~

mochilli

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 am
Anthropology is the study of humans; it has a ton of subfields, the one Yoko is in being cultural antthropology. It's interesting, but it such a pain with all the homework, urgle...

Nah, college isn't too bad; however, Yoko was also enrolled in International Honors classes from middle school to highschool graduation, so the workload is a cakewalk. I suggest that when you go to college, pick a major you absolutely love or it's going to be a living nightmare for you. And try to space your classes out so you have plenty of time to get to them.

Honetsly the weirdest part for me was leaving home and going back only during breaks, but you get used to it pretty quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 am
Yoko_Matsubishi

Okay, I had one honors class... and it was English. Easy to do but the teacher was a douche so I didn't go onto AP xD. Let's just hope I get over my laziness before I got o college xD

Cultural anthropology o_o is that like just different cultures around the world or something different from what I am thinking xD.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 pm
Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

Finally! Dx

Okie, I'll go edit for now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:51 pm
Hunter Crawl
Haha really? I was the main girl. aparently I made it really believable 0o lol....yay thank you for excepting my character

Pudding Earl
appoligize for the delay -hits head on desk-  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:11 pm
Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

It's quite alright.

I'm just rather annoyed sometimes. Don't worry about it.

it's just pudding's idiocy acting up

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 pm
@ Spaz: Yeah, that's pretty much what it is; by studying cultural anthropology you look at different societies and their dynamics, including their food, music, way of life, etc. It's pretty interesting. At least, until you start watch videos of half naked indian men running around and poking each other with sticks. O__O

Haaah, Yoko is nomming chocolate covered pretzels, so I'd better get to work on posts and profiles before I lose the sugar high.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:03 pm
Pudding Earl

Pudding...

when did Ayane get a third character?

@____@??

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:56 pm
ll Yuna-Chan ll

Fuh...