I have been working on this for the past month sweatdrop  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Relentless Conversationalist

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:14 pm
Trrying to get to 50k, so far so good. once I get there I'll be trying to 100k biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 pm
Della_M
Trrying to get to 50k, so far so good. once I get there I'll be trying to 100k biggrin

Lol, I decided to go all out and just try for the big amount all at once. It's all for my dream avi anyways so why not?

What's your gold going to be for?  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M

Lol, I decided to go all out and just try for the big amount all at once. It's all for my dream avi anyways so why not?

I just bought an empty guild, thinking about using it for some forum games only, but I want to have a personal stockpile of gold for it as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:42 pm
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M

I just bought an empty guild, thinking about using it for some forum games only, but I want to have a personal stockpile of gold for it as well.

Nice, I dont think I would want to own a guild right now, too much time needs to be put into creating and all that. Lol, I am busy trying to help get this one up and going.  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:43 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M

Nice, I dont think I would want to own a guild right now, too much time needs to be put into creating and all that. Lol, I am busy trying to help get this one up and going.

Same, that's why it's just sitting there at the moment smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 pm
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M

If you ever need help with it after this is done then I will be glad to help out 4laugh  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:47 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M

If you ever need help with it after this is done then I will be glad to help out 4laugh

Thanks, it'll be a few months from now tho smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M

Thanks, it'll be a few months from now tho smile

So what are you up to besides talking here with me?  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 pm
PoisonousDahlia
listing to music and watching my bf sign up for Gaia smile how about you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:55 pm
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia

I am chilling out and thinking about eating some steak xd I also have this really sad story stuck in my head. It's like when a song gets stuck in your head but in my case, it's a story....  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:57 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia

I am chilling out and thinking about eating some steak xd I also have this really sad story stuck in my head. It's like when a song gets stuck in your head but in my case, it's a story....

steak is always good. how do you like to eat yours? What's it about?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 pm
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia

Med rare with lots of juice! Sigh, the story is a tragedy.

It has 3 parts.
#1) girl sells herself because of bad experience, meets a boy who needs heart surgery and continues to sell herself after being assaulted by the boys dad in order to raise the money to save the boy's life. She dies in the end.
#2) the boy had the surgery and he decides to become a host after the loss of the girl from the other story, meets the daughter of one of the characters from the first story that had been raped and shares the first name of the dead girl. He makes a promise to look after the little girls mom. Little girl dies in the end.
#3) The story about the girl who was raped, had the kid, became a prostitute because she couldn't find any other job. She has a bunch of bad stuff happen then becomes a sex slave to a psycho for a year then snaps mentally and is saved by the guy from book 2.

God, it's a tragic mess but it is written so well!!!!  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:19 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia
Della_M
PoisonousDahlia

Med rare with lots of juice! Sigh, the story is a tragedy.

It has 3 parts.
#1) girl sells herself because of bad experience, meets a boy who needs heart surgery and continues to sell herself after being assaulted by the boys dad in order to raise the money to save the boy's life. She dies in the end.
#2) the boy had the surgery and he decides to become a host after the loss of the girl from the other story, meets the daughter of one of the characters from the first story that had been raped and shares the first name of the dead girl. He makes a promise to look after the little girls mom. Little girl dies in the end.
#3) The story about the girl who was raped, had the kid, became a prostitute because she couldn't find any other job. She has a bunch of bad stuff happen then becomes a sex slave to a psycho for a year then snaps mentally and is saved by the guy from book 2.

God, it's a tragic mess but it is written so well!!!!

So you like it slightly pink... I think

That's kinda interesting... author?  
The Hang Out

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas