xDeadly Melody
Vice Captain

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:43 pm
Here you can post all of your RPing plots! To make things simpiler, post all your plots in one post! Even when you get a new one,just edit your post to add it. Also say if they're 1x1 or a group RP (: You don't have to do this,it's just to make things easier on you! ;]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:46 pm
All 1x1 (:

Can we still be Friends?
This is a story of two friends. One is a girl named Lexi and the other is a boy named___. Lexi moved in next door to___ when they were three. They were always friends, but they started to grow apart as___ became popular. Lexi through went down on the popular scale. Now that they are in high school she wants to become friends again. Will they become friends, or will they become more? Or maybe they will never be friends again.

We met on this Website...

Alessa is a normal girl in her junior year of high school. She is a member of a website on the internet. It's called ChatMe. Alessa met a guy on there, he lives in the same country as her but not in the same town. She finds out she has a lot in common with him and they become best friends. Everyday she comes home and talks with her buddy on the internet. They share everything, from a tough day at school or something exciting. One day they both agree to meet each other during the summer. Her buddy on the internet really likes her, he doesn't care if he doesn't know her personally.

But one day, he is hacked by someone and talks with Alessa and gets him to meet her. This damages their friendship and Alessa is afraid to even talk to him. So now he must convince Alessa that it wasn't him.

I like my Teacher?!
Lexi is on her first day of collage and she is late for class.She was rushing to class,and she bumps into ____ and has a crush on him.When she goes to class he's the teacher and she doesn't know what to do.She is falling for him,but doesn't show it completely.Does he like her?Or does he only want to be her teacher?

He's a She?!
{Samantha} Sam got into college on a full ride. The only problem is its an all guys school and she's in a girl. She took the scholarship to the college and changes her appearance. Will her room mate find out she's not a guy? What happens when she falls in love with him?

They never Knew Each Other
A husband and wife had two kids,a year apart.After the second kid was born,the parents split up.The father took the girl and moved away a county,and the mother kept the boy.As years passes,the brother and sister never knew about each other.After they turned 16 & 17,the girl transferred to the same school as her brother.They met and acquired a crush on each other.What will happen when they figure out their brother and sister?  

xDeadly Melody
Vice Captain

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:09 pm
The title of the RP is; Forced Into the Wilderness
For this RP I would like to have 2 or more people in addition to myself.
Forced Into the Wilderness is about young people who have been a chance; after various offences, to have their records cleared. All they have to do is survive a month in a remote location with limited supplies.
Supplies Are:
Water Bottle
First Aid Kit
Flint & Steel
Utility Knife
Book of Plants

Thread will be posted in a week from today. smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 pm
Della_M
The title of the RP is; Forced Into the Wilderness
For this RP I would like to have 2 or more people in addition to myself.
Forced Into the Wilderness is about young people who have been a chance; after various offences, to have their records cleared. All they have to do is survive a month in a remote location with limited supplies.
Supplies Are:
Water Bottle
First Aid Kit
Flint & Steel
Utility Knife
Book of Plants

Thread will be posted in a week from today. smile

I'll join (:  

xDeadly Melody
Vice Captain

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100

The Little Lavender Doll

Timid Prophet

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:22 am
Demon Lover
A 1x1 role play.
A Demon and angel war is going on and the princess of the angel kingdom falls for the prince of the demon kingdom.they start secretly seeing each other and he visits her in her bedroom at times. Will they get caught? Will someone find out?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 am
sweetvampireprincess11
Demon Lover
A 1x1 role play.
A Demon and angel war is going on and the princess of the angel kingdom falls for the prince of the demon kingdom.they start secretly seeing each other and he visits her in her bedroom at times. Will they get caught? Will someone find out?

I'll do it (:  

xDeadly Melody
Vice Captain

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100

The Little Lavender Doll

Timid Prophet

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 pm
Sugary Sweet Stuff
sweetvampireprincess11
Demon Lover
A 1x1 role play.

I'll do it (:

Ok. Just go ahead and make a profit and we can get started! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm
In recent years there have been a strange phenomenon happening all over giving amazing abilities to a small percentage of the human population and have been known to call themselves Guardians after the discovery of a new power source call the Aether. The Aether seem to fill these Guardians with more energy which allows them to use their powers. As of late there have been discoveries of another group that aren’t as strong as their Guardian counter part but they have been known to emit this new power source called Aether and have been called Aetherions. It has yet to be discovered that each Guardian is soul bound to one Aetherion no matter who they are but when they meet the Aetherions will be able to make their Guardian much stronger through a simple kiss. Even though this isn’t known to the public, those who are either a Guardian or Aetherion seem to know subconsciously and have strong urges to go out to try to find each other. While these two groups try to find each other, the Guardians have been known to battle for supremacy. Underneath all the binding destinies and conflicts lies dormant creatures that are very close to come into being.

(Hopefully it isn't too confusing but if it is then I'll try to give a simpler explanation. Basically you get to choose between a powerful Guardian or their source of power known as an Aetherion. This RP is meant to bring in Fantasy, Action and Romance in a modern day like setting. Oh and any gender can be in either group so females don't need to be a helpless Aetherion if they don't want to.)  

Reaver Reborn
Crew

Kittan Bachika

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 pm
If a body is needed for any Roleplay's count me in!!  
The RPing Place~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games