Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ƒrυιт'ѕ ßαѕкєт ❀❀ Fluttering Memories (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owata20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:36 pm
Zy Xandra
Owata20
Zy Xandra

I finished editing my tiger character! (._.)b

Ok then :3 I'll have a look at it

Ok! so when will the RP be starting? i think we have enough characters..?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:40 pm
Owata20
Zy Xandra
Owata20
Zy Xandra

I think we'll be starting soon, since we do have enough characters now :3. Though I'm still wondering about what happened with Prannke, who reserved the god character but never put in her profile yet.  

Zy Xandra

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:03 pm
Zy Xandra
Owata20
Zy Xandra
Owata20
Zy Xandra

I think we'll be starting soon, since we do have enough characters now :3. Though I'm still wondering about what happened with Prannke, who reserved the god character but never put in her profile yet.

You should send her a pm, telling her to get into gear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:11 pm
I sent Prankee a pm about her reservation, though no response as of yet.  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 pm
Pranke notioned that she handed in the profile 1-2 weeks ago. Though not sure if she sent it to you via pm(witch is kinda a burden since you loose all the profile since you've set it to friends only.), or might have posted it here. Either way she said something around that point.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:32 pm
Might I sugest the re-opening of the position for god? it Seems Pranke isn't interested in keeping or fully complying to the position. (as well for the fact she is inactive)  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 am
Mini me of the Zurg
Might I sugest the re-opening of the position for god? it Seems Pranke isn't interested in keeping or fully complying to the position. (as well for the fact she is inactive)

Are you sure? O-o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 am
Zy Xandra
Mini me of the Zurg

Are you sure? O-o

I sent her a pm about 4 or maybe 6 days ago, about why hasn't she sent in a profile yet. She said she had, about a week before my inquiry. Then I told her it would be possible that the profile was lost if she had sent it by pm, which can really down a person since usually a good profile can take an hour or more, the profile being lost could- because by the fact you have your pms on friends only- have been indeed been lost. ((Hell if I didn't copy paste my profile before sending you the pm, I wouldn't have joined this rp ^-^''. It really is a real downer if you loose all that work))

The reason why she could have sent it by pm, like I had wanted to, was because 99% of profiles are usually sent to the makers pms and not into a profile page.

The fact alone that its taken her 4-6 days to make another, let alone respond back to me, is a good reason to drop her candidacy. She'll be too inactive, let alone wanting to be in the role play (at this point were more forcing her into the role play) she'll take (at worst) 2-3 days to make a single post.  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:14 pm
Mini me of the Zurg
Zy Xandra
Mini me of the Zurg

Are you sure? O-o

I sent her a pm about 4 or maybe 6 days ago, about why hasn't she sent in a profile yet. She said she had, about a week before my inquiry. Then I told her it would be possible that the profile was lost if she had sent it by pm, which can really down a person since usually a good profile can take an hour or more, the profile being lost could- because by the fact you have your pms on friends only- have been indeed been lost. ((Hell if I didn't copy paste my profile before sending you the pm, I wouldn't have joined this rp ^-^''. It really is a real downer if you loose all that work))

The reason why she could have sent it by pm, like I had wanted to, was because 99% of profiles are usually sent to the makers pms and not into a profile page.

The fact alone that its taken her 4-6 days to make another, let alone respond back to me, is a good reason to drop her candidacy. She'll be too inactive, let alone wanting to be in the role play (at this point were more forcing her into the role play) she'll take (at worst) 2-3 days to make a single post.

Yeah it is a downer, but she is on my friend's list though o.o;. Maybe she must of sent it to someone else by mistake? I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:45 pm
Zy Xandra
Mini me of the Zurg
Zy Xandra
Mini me of the Zurg

Are you sure? O-o

Yeah it is a downer, but she is on my friend's list though o.o;. Maybe she must of sent it to someone else by mistake? I don't know.

Then it would be best if you sent her a pm to talk about it.  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 pm
Mini me of the Zurg
Zy Xandra
Mini me of the Zurg
Zy Xandra
Mini me of the Zurg

Are you sure? O-o

Then it would be best if you sent her a pm to talk about it.

Ok then  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm
no news then!?  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items