Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:42 pm
I had no idea I was the new owner of this guild.. I don't even remember anything about this poor, abandoned thing... It seems I now have great responsibility to attend to

Sooo if there is any members still around, I hope we can all come back and help this guild prosper!

My name is Kanako, please to meet you all again. Add me so we can discuss any thing we need for success in this guild  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 am
Hello! Just to let you know I have a picture for the guild.But for me to do any of the font in the front of the guild,I must be guild vice captain.

User Image

The color almost reminds me of the color of one of Alice's dresses in the new Alice in Wonderland.  

xDeadly Melody
Vice Captain

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 am
Sugary Sweet Stuff
Hello! Just to let you know I have a picture for the guild.But for me to do any of the font in the front of the guild,I must be guild vice captain.

User Image

The color almost reminds me of the color of one of Alice's dresses in the new Alice in Wonderland.

My apologies of course, I hadn't come to the realization that you accepted the request.

I do definitely like the logo a lot!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:35 am
kanako irigashi
Sugary Sweet Stuff

User Image

My apologies of course, I hadn't come to the realization that you accepted the request.

Thanks! Wow your guild is old..I'll brighten it up the best I can for you! ^^  

xDeadly Melody
Vice Captain

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:39 am
Sugary Sweet Stuff
kanako irigashi
Sugary Sweet Stuff

User Image

Thanks! Wow your guild is old..I'll brighten it up the best I can for you! ^^

Haha yes ma'am it is! I think this was one of the first guilds I ever joined...It's been passed down.. I am new to this too, so don't mind me if I have any questions.. sweatdrop Shall I put the sign you made as our logo?

Oh I saw what that looked like,it was all cramped and no one would see the words,so I made another one! Look at the Guild Home!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 am
Sugary Sweet Stuff

Hey thanks! It looks great heart  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Relentless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm
The only thread that I haven't commented in heart I am glad that I have put some effort into the revival of this guild emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 pm
PoisonousDahlia
The only thread that I haven't commented in heart I am glad that I have put some effort into the revival of this guild emotion_kirakira

Me too!! Thank you soooo much!  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:00 pm
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia

It's no problem. I am having fun doing it blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 pm
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia

Yay! heart  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 pm
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia

Yay! heart

yum_puddi  
The Hang Out

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out