Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
love for NSTG staff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lefty_7

Rainbow Lover

15,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:23 am
well, I was at the spirit week 2nd annual award event and everyone said very nice things about the staff, but there were so many things that I really wanted to say, and I noticed other people wanted to say too, so I thought, perhaps we should have a discussion just to say how wonderful the staff is, and what you like most about each one of them. (I hope this is the correct forum)

Example: I have only been in this guild for a week, but everyone on the staff is so nice to me, and they are so supportive of others. Ebony, Joy, Daypaw, and Eternal are no exception. And, I'm sure I will keep thinking of others as time goes on. This guild is a family, with the crew being the parents, and people like me, the members are the children trying to learn everything they can.

So please post and say how wonderful the staff is here, what they mean to you, because honestly I think that we can't thank them enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:16 am
I agree They are so nice I love this guild. I love the fact that everyone is so friendly and no one picks on anyone Ebony, Joy and everyone else who works on this guild thank you so much! For making this so fun smile  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items