Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Shadows of the Last War Chapter One Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm
jennibert
Sable d'Cannith

iLL iNTENT
Aden Agrona and Faolan

RafeRafel
Aggre Dion

InsaneKatKing475
Veliosia Tarathel

Keith Valken Lionheart
Alhean

SilverAnubis
Andrew Alexander Meclamesh

Sharn, the City of Towers... Spires of masonry, titanic buildings linked by walkways and decorated with sculpture upon their edifices.

It's not the first time any of you have been in the city. It's a gateway to the world at large, and as such it's got the best airship yard in the world. As you are all crew on the Skybold, you've often had to dock here to restock, repair, and rest between missions or while just passing along. That it's not under the control of House Lyrandar like many other well-designed airship docks is another benefit.

Just now, you're on a bit of shore-leave, currently all located at the Siren's Song bar and inn, the airship docks just outside. The majestic Skybold is visible from the southernmost window of the Siren's Song, while the air is thick with pipe smoke, the noise of the assembled guests, and the song of a Talenta halfling's zither winds through the din.

{Hopefully my long delay has not already slain this game. The next two weeks are busy times for me at work, but I'll do my best to keep this moving along as time permits. For now... feel free to interact with the environs, and remember that you all already know each other.}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:09 am
Am I able to join! I love airships and steampunk in general...I'll behave, I swear!  

BegrudginglyGood

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 am
BegrudginglyGood
Am I able to join! I love airships and steampunk in general...I'll behave, I swear!

{I started a recruitment thread a few weeks ago, and ended it about a week ago. IF the six PCs that I selected from that don't wind up able to participate, I may select yours. You'd have to submit it there, though.}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 pm
Veliosia was delighted for the break break off from working on the airship, it was all well and good most days, but he enjoyed the shore leaves when they came. Instead of looking rather happy and excited, he appeared to be his typcial calm self, his eyes the only thing about him showing any sign of joy, aside fromt he occassional half smile as he thought about a few things. "Another job done well," he says, laughing softly, shaking his head.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverAnubis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 pm
Alexander was helping the people with the sick and other people that were sick. He went out to get some fresh air from all the sickness."Man, sometimes this work is hard but eh, i can handle it." He said as he looked around outside of where he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:58 pm
Aggre sighed audibly as he strolled off the ship, and approached the tavern. The last trip had been exhausting, but things had gone well. He adjusted the leather strap that mounted his shield across his back, and walked in. He didn't even feel the armor he wore anymore, it was so much a part of him. The large man took a seat at the bar, and dropped a few coins on the counter, "A honey mead." The bags under his eyes indicated a lack of sleep, and his body was still tense.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:14 pm
((You might want to send out a round of PMs x.x I hadn't noticed that you were starting))

After he was certain Skybold was secure, the lanky half-elven lad strode down the gangplank and onto the dock, looking to join the rest of the crew for a round of drinks at the Siren's Song. He walked with a tired slouch but had a pleasant grin on his face, filled with a sense of satisfaction that could only come from a productive day's hard work. Faolan floated along behind him, snaking lazily through the air.

"You're gonna have to wait outside after last time, buddy." Aden said with a chuckle, recalling their last time at port. "You stir up too much wind. You must have ruined a dozen card games with all that flapping."

"Hmmph, it wasn't my fault." Faolan testily responds. "That drunken oaf shouldn't have tread on my tail."

"Be that as it may, we had WAY too many bottles thrown in our direction. I'll find an empty table near a window, and I'll bring you something good to drink, I promise."

Faolan made a huffing noise, but that seemed to appease him, and he flew off around the side of the tavern.

After his eidolon vanished around the corner of the building, Aden went inside and approached the bar, nodding his head in greeting to Aggre as he stood beside him. "Hey barkeep, how's about something to drink? Two bottles of something spicy and sweet." he said, placing some coins down on the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm
iLL iNTENT
((You might want to send out a round of PMs x.x I hadn't noticed that you were starting))

{That's why I quoted everyone in the intro post - I figured that was SOP these days, thanks to notices...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 pm
Veliosia shook his head with a sigh, looking at his fellow crew mates before mturning his attention tot he barkeep as well, "And some decent wine, if you'd be so kind. Nothing too strong, just decent."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sable had quietly left the ship earlier in the morning, slipping off when no one was looking to visit the House Cannith stronghold in Sharn. Not that she'd spoken to anyone there--in fact, she'd gone to some trouble to make sure no one saw her--but she had at least gotten some news of family goings-on.

Few people notice as she enters the Siren's Song and slides in next to Aden. "You did leave Faolan outside, didn't you? I really hope to never again have a bottle of Karrnathan whiskey dumped over my head. It took weeks to get the smell out of my hair." She turns a smile to the bartender and nods at Veliosia. "But a glass of decent wine like my elven friend has requested would go down quite well."  

jennibert

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:00 pm
jennibert

Veliosia returned Sable's nod with his own, a half smile appearing on his lips for a spilt second before vanishing again, "Glad to see someone else has had their fill of heavy whiskey. Wine is so much more, drinkable," he says, chuckling softly, "And a little less likely to lead to bloody knuckles and black eyes."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Aden smirks as Sable stands next to him at the bar. "Do you see a big scaly bunch of feathers drifting about in here?" he says with a chuckle, taking the two bottles the barkeep hands him. "He's outside by the window. Now if you'll excuse me, he hates drinking alone, so I'll be at the table by the corner window."

The half-elf takes a seat the corner table. Reaching up to unlatch the window, he pulls it open. Uncorking the bottle of spiced honey-mead, he holds it out the window, waggling it about. "Faolan, over here, buddy, I've got you something good!"

He feels a gust of air and sees a flash of silver and white pass the window as the eidolon snatches the bottle with its teeth while it flies by.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm
Aggre rolls his eyes at his companions conversation, grinning slightly. "Buncha goofs..." He mutters, and takes a deep drink. He was glad to be their shield-man, however. There's no one else he'd rather be traveling with. The man then removed the sword scrap from his neck, and examined it. It was common for him to do so, it helped him focus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:35 am
InsaneKatKing475
Veliosia shook his head with a sigh, looking at his fellow crew mates before mturning his attention tot he barkeep as well, "And some decent wine, if you'd be so kind. Nothing too strong, just decent."

The bartender snorts at Veliosia and Sable. "For the gold you're putting down, I might be able to do 'passable,'" he jests. He fulfills the orders of the new customers, eying the eidolon warily when it makes its presence known.

The din of the bar is relatively pervasive, but you get the impression that someone is actively watching the crew. Seated in the corner, almost cliched in its shadows, sits a man in a brown robe, his eyes trained alternately on Aden and the crew at the bar.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 am
Feeling eyes on him, Aden glances over towards the corners at the shadowy robed figure. "Heh, you can't get any more typical than that." The half-elf looks back at the window as Faolan perches on the windowsill, an empty mead bottle clenched in his teeth.

"If I'm not mistaken, I do believe that gentleman in the corner wants to have a word with us."

Faolan turns his wolfish head towards the man in the corner. "Then why doesn't he just come out and say it? This is fishy. Don't go."

Aden chuckles, patting the eidolon on the head. "We're in the middle of a crowded tavern, he's not gonna try anything. Besides, I know you've got my back, right buddy? Hang here, I'll be right back."

Aden stands from his table and walks over to the corner, taking a seat across from the robed man, his summoning rune glowing in the gloom. "Pardon me sir, but I couldn't help but notice the interest you seem to have in me and my associates."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff