Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
Overall thought: Maximum Ride

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Witchcraft

9,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 am
Who would have thought that a great writer like James Patterson, with his Maximum Ride series, got me into the good spirit of reading?(Having stop since that day).
I started from book 2 and now at the last book: Angel, but haven't read it. The movie is one I'm definitely looking forward to(can't wait for 2013), especially the question of who the cast will and how it will turn out.
Have you heard of the next book "Nevermore"? I just hope the series finally ends there before it gets...'played out'.
Last week, I introduced my sister to book 3 and she can't stop reading,though I told her the first 3 are the best but I have the 2nd manga and have 3,4 & 5 awaiting shipment.

I personally loved book 2(though it all most became confusing telling good Max from "evil" Max in the end) and book 3(pretty awesome). The rest were also good but nothing to get really excited about.

Anyone have any Maximum Ride experiences to share?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 pm
wow usually i never see guys who also like max ride! i would go to school and be like no my favorite book is Maximum Ride not Twilight! dur. and everyone will look at me with a "WTF!" look.
but no MR hasnt really chaged my life....okay no nevermind thats a lie me and some friends are making our own version of MR with the flock but also new charecters its pretty bad but were getting better!  

Staffer May21

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gemini Witchcraft

9,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 pm
jayfeatherrocks
wow usually i never see guys who also like max ride! i would go to school and be like no my favorite book is Maximum Ride not Twilight! dur. and everyone will look at me with a "WTF!" look.
but no MR hasnt really chaged my life....okay no nevermind thats a lie me and some friends are making our own version of MR with the flock but also new charecters its pretty bad but were getting better!

Twilight to me doesn't seem so interesting(though I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover). I tried to write a novel based on MR but my mind is so imaginative that I can't stick to the story and then I eventually just left it.
Just keep inspiring the mind and you will get better smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:56 pm
Gregz the Soul Artist
jayfeatherrocks

Twilight to me doesn't seem so interesting(though I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover). I tried to write a novel based on MR but my mind is so imaginative that I can't stick to the story and then I eventually just left it.

omg trust me Twilight is one of the worst books i have EVER read.  

Staffer May21

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gemini Witchcraft

9,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:59 pm
jayfeatherrocks
Gregz the Soul Artist
jayfeatherrocks

Then it was a good thing I left breaking dawn alone when I did, hence never watch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 pm
Gregz the Soul Artist
jayfeatherrocks
Gregz the Soul Artist
jayfeatherrocks

Then it was a good thing I left breaking dawn alone when I did, hence never watch it.

yeah my friend loves it so we had to go see the movies including the new one. before that she made us watch ALL of the others. it was annoying -.- but hey thats what best friends do i guess  

Staffer May21

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

yukira13

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:35 pm
I do like Max Ride. It kind of became one of my favorite series. However, since I really want Max and Fang to end up together and I really hate Dylan and all those scientist who created him and want Max to save the world in a way they see fit. I'm gonna sell my books if Max and Fang don't end up together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 pm
I honestly love Maximum Ride, it is an amazing series and im really sad that it's coming to an end. I can't wait for the movie and i hope that James Patterson works with directors and producers to get the PERFECT script fot that book. Plus (i know im going to get hate for this) I love Dylan and Max together! They're perfect togther (i know it's because of the whitecoats) and it's a whole new exprience. Also it's funny to see fang's reaction i.e. like in angel (not gonna mention anymore incase someone hasn't read it yet)  

KatieKat067

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Informer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items