Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Which outfit?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:11 am
Well, I'm enjoying my time back on Gaia, and really loving some of the new items I've discovered. I'm also loving the new "Outfits" section, and have opened my closet to two full pages of outfits, lol. I've even found this new feature to be useful in cleaning out unneeded items that don't fit in any outfits, which allows me more money to buy items that do fit, lol.

My dilemma is this... now that I can easily put all these different outfits together, I don't know which one to wear! Maybe all you wonderful folk can help me out...

Here's my neked avi for reference. I'll leave it as an option, but please don't pick this just because you want to see me parade around in my undies! Remember that I'm yokai, and can sense your evil intentions... stare
1. Neked
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. First, let's start with my late classic look... I don't know what to call this one, so please help me with a nickname too! sweatdrop

3. Or the old Dark Knight

4. Or my warm Winter Knight...

Then there's the new looks with some new items I've found, first my two Samurai outfits...
5. Samurai

6. Ronin

7. Then there's the dark elf items to make my Dark Priest...

So which outfit do you guys think look best on me? Please vote and help me out of my dilemma! gonk

If you can think of any alterations or items that can be switched between outfits, let me know as well! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:30 am
Oi Ned San! You make it so hard T^T. They're all very good, and I'm rather indecisive so I'll just say a few that I like over the others:
2. Classic
5. Winter Knight
6. Dressed Up
7. Red Samurai
Probably doesn't help much sweatdrop But yeah. Haha.

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 am
Kyuui Kiwi
Oi Ned San! You make it so hard T^T. They're all very good, and I'm rather indecisive so I'll just say a few that I like over the others:
2. Classic
5. Winter Knight
6. Dressed Up
7. Red Samurai

Yush, that does help a lot Kiwi. Thanks!

Another question... any suggestions on a nickname for my "classic" look, or a better nickname for any others? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:49 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi
2. Classic
5. Winter Knight
6. Dressed Up
7. Red Samurai

Yush, that does help a lot Kiwi. Thanks!

Another question... any suggestions on a nickname for my "classic" look, or a better nickname for any others? wink

Pshhh nope. The classic look really is the classic look for you, I've known that look ever since I met you. blaugh
I guess for 6 you can call it um... the Demon in Gold? Haha. I'm so bad at naming things. rolleyes You'll probably have better luck from a more creative person in this guild. xp  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:14 am
Kyuui Kiwi

Pshhh nope. The classic look really is the classic look for you, I've known that look ever since I met you. blaugh
I guess for 6 you can call it um... the Demon in Gold? Haha. I'm so bad at naming things. rolleyes You'll probably have better luck from a more creative person in this guild. xp

Hehe, I know you're creative Kiwi!

What do you think of this item I'm wearing now (the Demonic Wind)? Does it look good on me? I mean... does it look 85k good, lol? xD That's what I'm selling them for (this one and one other in the marketplace).

Don't say yes, or you'll make me poor!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:28 am
Ned-san
Kyuui Kiwi

Hehe, I know you're creative Kiwi!

What do you think of this item I'm wearing now (the Demonic Wind)? Does it look good on me? I mean... does it look 85k good, lol? xD That's what I'm selling them for (this one and one other in the marketplace).

Don't say yes, or you'll make me poor!

YES. It does. 4laugh But 85k, I dunno about that hehe. But it does look good on you... lol If you're already selling one then you might as well keep one, right? 3nodding  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image

I'm torn between Dark Priest and Dark Knight (modified) really.
Those are my favorite two.
Which was hard to pick because they ALL rock some hard core striped socks.
And gotta say. . . your nekkid one made me laugh!! I loved it!
I LOVE the gold undies!! Perfect touch!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 pm
Kyuui Kiwi

YES. It does. 4laugh But 85k, I dunno about that hehe. But it does look good on you... lol If you're already selling one then you might as well keep one, right? 3nodding

You do have a good point there, Kiwi. 3nodding I think I will hold onto it after all. xD  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:13 pm
upxfromxbelow
User Image

I'm torn between Dark Priest and Dark Knight (modified) really.
Those are my favorite two.
Which was hard to pick because they ALL rock some hard core striped socks.
And gotta say. . . your nekkid one made me laugh!! I loved it!
I LOVE the gold undies!! Perfect touch!!!

User Image

Hehe... I'm thinking of getting some tatts for when I go nekkie, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:38 pm
Ned-san
Hehe... I'm thinking of getting some tatts for when I go nekkie, lol.

User Image

Hahahahaha I think tattoos would be a great addition to the nekki one!!
And not only regular tattoos from the shop but also something like Death Whisper that has great black Demon-y tattoos on different parts of the body!!

That would be my two cents!

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm
upxfromxbelow

User Image

Hahahahaha I think tattoos would be a great addition to the nekki one!!
And not only regular tattoos from the shop but also something like Death Whisper that has great black Demon-y tattoos on different parts of the body!!

That would be my two cents!

User Image

Oh, I didn't think about that! I have two Death Whispers on another account They are being used for zombie skin and eyes... looks just like the old 2005 Grombie (first form, I think?) except with scars on the skin which the old Grombie didn't have. I forgot they had a tattoo form. I might steal them for a while... my other account will just turn into a green zombie if I do that, lol. No biggie.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 pm
Ned-san
Oh, I didn't think about that! I have two Death Whispers on another account They are being used for zombie skin and eyes... looks just like the old 2005 Grombie (first form, I think?) except with scars on the skin which the old Grombie didn't have. I forgot they had a tattoo form. I might steal them for a while... my other account will just turn into a green zombie if I do that, lol. No biggie.

User Image

Haahahhaha indeed!! And it is very true, it's almost an exact match for the old Grombie! I use it quite often, Death Whisper, for just about all of the items. But the skin, eyes and tattoos are a favorite of mine from it. I mean at least borrow it from your other account to try it out on your nekki form and see if it fits. I mean it has like 4 or so different tattoo forms, and I feel they portray Demon enough to possibly work! And hey, green zombies are still good zombies!!

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Pretty Little Prince

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 pm
Nekked.
Duuurrrr.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:39 am
upxfromxbelow

User Image

Haahahhaha indeed!! And it is very true, it's almost an exact match for the old Grombie! I use it quite often, Death Whisper, for just about all of the items. But the skin, eyes and tattoos are a favorite of mine from it. I mean at least borrow it from your other account to try it out on your nekki form and see if it fits. I mean it has like 4 or so different tattoo forms, and I feel they portray Demon enough to possibly work! And hey, green zombies are still good zombies!!

User Image

Alright, I went and traded the Death Whispers to this account and tried out some forms. I had forgotten or didn't know just how many cool stuff that item has! However, nothing grabbed me enough to keep it. Especially with 600k worth of Death Whisper, lol. So I just transferred them back to the fake Grombie, lol. I think the form it resembles is the Red Eye, but of course with no actual red in the eyes, and scars on the legs and arm.

Here's my Grombie next to a real one... xD
User ImageUser Image
And here's my other account I like to play with, by the way... xD
User Image  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items