Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
♕ shhhh! ➡ ` testPOST Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:17 am

___♜ ↳this test forum is for :
________• coding/formatting
________• posting style
________• role-play ideas
________• misc. etc.
___♜ ↳do NOT post
________• invited people only
___♜ ↳do NOT steal
________• posting formats
________• ideas/writings
________• edited pictures
___♜ ↳copyright
________• image belongs to their prospective artist
________• brushes belongs to their prospective creators

_______________Letters

__________Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ

__________ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ

__________⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟ ⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵

__________A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z

__________a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

__________α в c ם є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ʟ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ʏ z

__________𝒜 B 𝒞 𝒟 𝒢 𝒥 𝒦 𝒩 𝒪 𝒫 𝒬 𝒮 𝒯 𝒰 𝒱 𝒲 𝒳 𝒴 𝒵

__________𝒶 𝒷 𝒸 𝒹 𝒻 𝒽 𝒾 𝒿 𝓀 𝓁 𝓂 𝓃 𝓅 𝓆 𝓇 𝓈 𝓉 𝓊 𝓋 𝓌 𝓍 𝓎 𝓏

__________𝔸 𝔹 ℂ 𝔻 𝔼 𝔽 𝔾 ℍ 𝕀 𝕁 𝕂 𝕃 𝕄 N 𝕆 P Q ℝ 𝕊 𝕋 𝕌 𝕍 𝕎 𝕏 𝕐 Z

__________𝕒 𝕓 𝕔 𝕕 𝕖 𝕗 𝕘 𝕙 𝕚 𝕛 𝕜 𝕝 𝕞 𝕟 𝕠 𝕡 𝕢 𝕣 𝕤 𝕥 𝕦 𝕧 𝕨 𝕩 𝕪 𝕫

_______________Numbers

__________① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫ ⑬ ⑭ ⑮ ⑯ ⑰ ⑱ ⑲ ⑳

__________⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇

__________⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ ⒍ ⒎ ⒏ ⒐ ⒑ ⒒ ⒓ ⒔ ⒕ ⒖ ⒗ ⒘ ⒙ ⒚ ⒛

__________❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾

_______________Arrows

__________← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↺ ↻ » « ⊰ ⊱ ⇦ ⇨

__________↼ ↽ ↾ ↿ ⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⋘ ⋙

_______________Misc.

__________☐ ☑ ☒ ✓✔ √ ✕ ✖ ✗ ✘

__________♂ ♀ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ☽ ☾ ☼

__________❛❜ ❝ ❞ 【】︻ ︼〖〗►◄ ▲▼ ▷◁ ﹃﹄ 『』 ◥ ◤ ◢ ◣ ┌ ┐ └ ┘ 「 」﹁ ﹂ ﹝ ﹞•

__________┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ╌ ╍┊╎ ╏ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ─ ━ │║ ┃┌ ┐└ ┘ ┍ ┑┕ ┙ ┎ ┒┖ ┚ ┏ ┓┗ ┛

__________╒ ═ ╕╘ ═ ╛ ╓ ─ ╖ ╙ ─ ╜ ╔ ═ ╗ ╚ ═ ╝

__________♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♢ ♤ ♧♡ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

__________™ © ® ㊣ ☢ ☣ ☯ ▣ ❏ ❐ ❑ ❒ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ۩

__________♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

__________✱ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✺ ✹ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

__________✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ★ ✪ ☪

__________▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▀ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐ ║█ ░ ▒  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:20 am
Quote:
RP Character Profile: Another Arabian Night

[align=right][color=black][size=18]♭[/size][/color] [color=#797979][size=16]J[/size][u][size=14]udal[/size][/u] [size=16]S[/size][u][size=14]arrasri[/size][/u] [size=16]B[/size][u][size=14]asira[/size][/u][/color] [color=black][size=18]♭[/size][/color]

[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/basira-o4.png[/imgleft]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]The Name is...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=#797979][i][size=11]Judal 'Sari' Basira[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]My Time Began this Many Years Ago...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=#797979][i][size=11]20[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]If You're Blind, I'm a...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=#797979][i][size=11]Male[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]It's What I Do...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=#797979][i][size=11]Swordsmanship, mysteries/riddles, books, and being outdoor[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]I Walk an Unfrequented Road...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=#797979][i][size=11]The First Prince[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]My Ever Haunting Past...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=#797979][i][size=11]First and eldest son of four and heir to be, Judal was raised to succeed his father as sultan of Terabia. Placed under the tutelage of many renown tutors, scholars and harden warrior, his entire life was already paved out before him. And though many would say that he lived the life of luxury, a life of envy, he had his own ups and down that he had to face. Life as the first son was not easy after all when every single thing that he did was watched, observed and scrutinized over. He could not be anything other than perfect, and that was what his father expected out of him. But no one was perfect. Judal knew this. He had his mistakes. They were the trials in his life that he had to face and conquer. Failure was not an option and he faced each trial in his life with much vigor and fierce determination and continuing on with a never give up aspect in life.

There were times in his life though that he envied his younger brothers, hating how much more carefree their life were compared to his. They did not have to face the early morning training of hand to hand combat and swordplay, the endless hours of studying of nothing other than etiquette and war strategies or endure those long sleepless nights of pain, his sore muscle screaming out to him, telling him of his hard days work. At time as these, Judal really did hated his life and the fact that he was first born. But he would realized then that he had no wish for his brother to endure it either and with that realization, Judal would only commit harder to his task so that he would become stronger, not just for himself but for his brothers, his people and all those he cherished.

Hence, he is the man he is today. Steadfast, charismatic and somewhat carefree, he was definitely a man born to be a sultan. To the people he would no doubt one day rule, he was kind and just. To the soldiers and comrades in arms he commanded, he was a born leader worth following and they gave him their undying loyalty. To those who would call him friend and he, vice versa, they held a bond like no other. And to his enemies, he was death itself.[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]It's On Repeat...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=#797979][i][size=11]Shizuku - Hajime Chitose[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size]

[size=13]♬[/size] [size=14][b]Merely a Puppet To...[/b][/size] [size=13]♬[/size]
[size=12]♪[/size] [color=#797979][i][size=11]Gandering Fool[/size][/i][/color] [size=12]♪[/size][/align]

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:02 am
User Image

User Image
User Imageregular text
thought text
" speaking text "

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam consectetur rutrum neque et semper. Maecenas sollicitudin, nulla eget commodo eleifend, arcu justo vulputate magna, sit amet adipiscing lacus erat sed ligula. Proin ut varius nisl. Ut euismod congue ligula vitae pulvinar. Maecenas in nulla est. Pellentesque vitae semper justo. Ut in enim non urna ultricies consectetur ut vel ante. Vestibulum nec nunc ut elit malesuada imperdiet.

Quisque at sapien ligula. Quisque id congue justo. Suspendisse potenti. Pellentesque dignissim dui non massa ullamcorper pellentesque sed in purus. Ut laoreet interdum orci in commodo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nunc metus nibh, ultricies quis fermentum vel, lacinia vitae dui. Etiam a diam at erat imperdiet faucibus. Maecenas lacus augue, ultricies vestibulum lacinia quis, suscipit in lorem. Aenean facilisis rhoncus nulla at accumsan. Aliquam a justo lacus. Suspendisse vulputate placerat velit sit amet posuere.

c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent ut lectus nisl. Proin vel eros at ante accumsan laoreet ut ut dui. Ut massa arcu, commodo id pellentesque consequat, pulvinar eu lorem. Fusce lacus nunc, scelerisque ut consequat vel, dictum aliquam tortor. Duis vulputate ante non mi dapibus non sodales erat vehicula. Vivamus condimentum rhoncus nibh ut pulvinar.

In ultricies scelerisque diam id laoreet. Vestibulum in ipsum non quam venenatis posuere eu et quam. Cras sit amet dui eget purus pulvinar porta sit amet vitae diam. Sed congue justo non neque mattis eu egestas nisi pharetra. Duis eget luctus odio. Phasellus consequat sem ut lacus tristique sit amet facilisis diam eleifend. Duis viverra mi at leo ultrices eget pellentesque eros pulvinar. Suspendisse ultricies, ipsum quis viverra placerat, urna quam tempor nibh, sed viverra ligula ligula sit amet dui. Donec imperdiet elit sed quam commodo adipiscing. Vivamus quis lorem nibh. Nunc vestibulum neque congue odio lobortis convallis. Cras gravida augue purus.

Vestibulum adipiscing fermentum auctor. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Nulla dapibus fringilla dolor quis luctus. Donec iaculis, nunc at fringilla convallis, lectus felis malesuada nisl, sed sollicitudin arcu velit at ligula. Sed eu malesuada est. Morbi nec eleifend eros. Aliquam sed ligula ut nisl gravida porta. Nulla lacus sem, bibendum a porta non, dignissim sit amet nisi. Vivamus eu erat at lacus fringilla eleifend. Aliquam eu lacus quam, eu auctor enim. Donec sed pretium enim. Sed ante erat, accumsan id ullamcorper vel, venenatis at leo.

Quisque eleifend nibh ut sem vulputate ac viverra justo euismod. Sed sed velit erat, vel ultricies sapien. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Etiam dui eros, blandit sit amet sodales at, egestas eu purus. Donec et libero ipsum. Nam at urna non urna feugiat consequat. Nam aliquam dui bibendum leo iaculis ultricies. Integer ac odio ac sem pharetra fermentum eu a tortor. Ut sit amet tellus arcu. Etiam iaculis turpis eu est consectetur tempor. In tincidunt, justo a ornare mollis, tortor nulla laoreet leo, eget euismod augue nulla non mauris. Sed et velit nibh. Nam fermentum posuere dui ac tincidunt.

Nulla aliquet facilisis accumsan. Ut ac erat est. Duis mauris erat, dignissim sed auctor vel, mattis in lorem. Pellentesque mauris elit, pellentesque eu egestas eu, eleifend nec urna. Praesent elementum lobortis egestas. Mauris eu tortor non lorem consectetur fermentum. Donec at condimentum est. Phasellus porta tempor justo, vel facilisis lacus malesuada at. Integer tristique arcu et elit auctor dapibus. Donec dictum, orci ut venenatis placerat, nulla diam lacinia est, malesuada hendrerit lacus felis non dui. Sed urna nisl, imperdiet venenatis venenatis et, placerat non leo. In ut arcu urna. Fusce et dui quam. Vestibulum purus eros, consequat id viverra non, luctus in justo. Maecenas cursus blandit semper. Nulla facilisi.

ooc; ((*゜Д゜)ゞ” we are out of cookies!
████████████████████████████████████ ██

[align=right][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/judal-x1-1.png[/img][/align]
[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/basira-02.png[/imgleft]
[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/blank-lou.png[/imgleft][size=10]regular text
[i]thought text[/i]
[color=#386554]" [b]speaking text[/b] "[/color]

[align=center][b]ooc;[/b]
[b]████████████████████████████████████ [color=#386554]♕[/color] ██[/b][/align][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 pm
Quote:
RP Character Profile: Savin' Me

[b]N a m e : :[/b]
Aidan Niklaren Varle
[b]R o l e : :[/b]
Y; Eldest Prince
[b]A g e : :[/b]
Twenty
[b]S h o r t P e r s o n a l i t y : :[/b]
He is calculative, cunning and merciless in the face of battle. Never backing down and always pushing onward to surpass his limits. He hates restrictions, to be held back. Always, he is looking forward, eyes full passion and admirable determination. He's just plan stubborn really but that's what people like about him. He is fiercely loyal and he expects the same out of those he consider as brothers in arms. In times of peace, he is known for his gentle nature. He is soft spoken and not one to be easily provoked. If pushed far enough, he can and will lash out however; friends, loved ones, and emotions usually a major a factor in those times. But brains before brawn they say, not that he's lacking in either department though. Aidan also has quite a strong sense of justice, one that differs greatly from his fathers. Its one of the main reason why he and his father never seem to see eye to eye.
[img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/aidan-1.png[/img]

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

User Imagexxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x ★ i'm the shadow of a man . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ i'm holding on, still holding on.

User Imageregular tex
thought text
" speech text "

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque et odio est. Donec quis velit lorem. Aenean in odio eu nulla lobortis vulputate ut a sapien. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam ut convallis dolor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc vel elementum nisl. Proin adipiscing arcu tristique ipsum imperdiet a semper justo euismod. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla iaculis mollis rutrum. Sed non felis dui, auctor auctor risus. Nam accumsan, leo vel varius convallis, ligula justo viverra quam, ac rutrum justo odio vel tortor. Donec mauris tortor, rutrum tincidunt scelerisque sed, viverra non neque. Curabitur dui enim, posuere a fringilla eget, tristique elementum risus. Vestibulum sed purus non enim molestie aliquet dictum in lorem.

Suspendisse ac metus rutrum erat varius auctor non aliquam risus. Sed pellentesque lorem vitae nisl gravida vel laoreet metus eleifend. Cras id porttitor dolor. Suspendisse id erat nulla. Sed in bibendum ligula. Nam at sem tortor. Praesent quam justo, tristique sit amet ornare non, lobortis et turpis. In quis enim at arcu consectetur feugiat. Nulla interdum eros nec mi porttitor facilisis.

Morbi a velit eu arcu scelerisque porta. Nunc vulputate, tellus rutrum ultrices tincidunt, magna elit luctus est, ac semper orci mauris sed tellus. Cras porta, metus non pulvinar vehicula, massa nisl laoreet augue, ut consequat orci velit vel sapien. Proin scelerisque mollis rutrum. Praesent justo nisi, luctus nec consequat sit amet, tincidunt cursus tellus. Sed non turpis id leo fermentum posuere nec nec libero. Nulla ultrices lobortis elementum. Sed est ligula, porttitor ac sodales sit amet, faucibus quis neque. Nulla facilisi. Donec dignissim risus a sem tincidunt mattis.

Pellentesque blandit blandit tristique. Integer eget velit sed orci pulvinar elementum vel in nisl. In quis felis vitae elit rhoncus tincidunt sit amet vel neque. Aenean sagittis accumsan feugiat. Duis a lectus augue, eget ultricies turpis. Duis non tincidunt nulla. Suspendisse eleifend, sapien vitae blandit ultrices, arcu augue varius tellus, vitae tempus arcu sapien nec risus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras ipsum ante, commodo eu venenatis ut, venenatis ut massa. Phasellus vitae justo felis. Aenean eu lacinia lacus. Maecenas tempus dictum neque, vel sollicitudin urna feugiat at. Vestibulum porttitor dapibus vehicula. Nunc diam tortor, vestibulum in interdum non, rutrum ut purus. Ut id purus mauris. Donec egestas ipsum nec tortor tristique ut commodo purus mollis.

Pellentesque blandit blandit tristique. Integer eget velit sed orci pulvinar elementum vel in nisl. In quis felis vitae elit rhoncus tincidunt sit amet vel neque. Aenean sagittis accumsan feugiat. Duis a lectus augue, eget ultricies turpis. Duis non tincidunt nulla. Suspendisse eleifend, sapien vitae blandit ultrices, arcu augue varius tellus, vitae tempus arcu sapien nec risus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Cras ipsum ante, commodo eu venenatis ut, venenatis ut massa. Phasellus vitae justo felis.

ooc;

User Image

[align=center][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/aidan-f1b.png[/img][/align]
[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/aidan-w1.png[/imgleft][size=10][color=white]xxxxx[/color]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[color=white]x[/color] ★ i'm the shadow of a man . . .
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#68817e]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [i]i'm holding on, still holding on.[/i][/size]

[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/blank-lou.png[/imgleft][size=10]regular tex
[i]thought text[/i]
" [color=#68817e]speech text[/color] "

[b]ooc[/b][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/aidan-b1b-1.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 pm
Quote:
RP Character Profile: A Nonfictional Fairytale

[list][*][imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/Junk/edmund-1.png[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/Junk/space.png[/imgleft][size=10][b]name[/b]: Damian Paige
[b]age[/b]: Twenty-three

[b]blurb[/b]: Eighteen year old Damien Paige was a kind and gentle older brother. Always smiling, cheerful, and very much loved by everyone. He was a contradiction to those of his family, aside from his younger brother. How such a person as he fared (or stay sane for that matter) among the brutality of his abusive family was miracle in itself. If asked, Damien could only say that it was all for the sake of his beloved little brother who was his entire world and he vowed to always remain by Desmond side, protecting from the evil that was their parents. Sadly, it was a promise he couldn't keep. Whisked away into the pages of a book, Damien life fell from one misfortune to another. All alone in the unfamiliar world of Abyssal, he was beaten, robbed, and imprisoned. Left bare with only his pride and the hopes that he would one day see his brother again was all that kept him going. Unfortunately, even that hope eventually faded when he was left with nothing but his name, his memories gone. With an empty slate, he had to start over, trying his very best to gain back the life he had forgotten. The person he is now is only a mere shell of the main he once was.

[b]role[/b]: Leader of the Shadow Raven
[b]username[/b]: Gandering Fool[/size]

[imgleft]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/Rev_Kei/803324.png[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/Junk/space.png[/imgleft][size=10][b]name[/b]: Lysander Sierra fa Elle
[b]age[/b]: Twenty-five

[b]blurb[/b]: Lysander fa Elle, only son and heir to the the Kingdom of Vanha. His story was as generic as any princes story should be. Pampered and loved, he had the best of everything. He was refined, handsome, and charismatic. Stubborn even as princes should be but never spoiled. He was a just and honest man, just as his father was and his father's father and so forth. He was a born leader and a fierce warrior. His stubbornness never allowed him to back down from a fight even if the odds were not in his favor. In a way- it was a pretty simple life. Too simple. For Lysander, he wanted more out of the quiet life within his ever peaceful kingdom. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on ones view of the situation) he got his wish when he came face to face with Damien Paige. Out of nowhere, he came, bringing about nothing but mayhem in his wake and leaving Lysander to pick up the pieces. Though a thorn in his side, the man was a thrill and a challenge which the prince delightfully accepted. And then there was Desmond, a spitfire boy who would no doubt bring even more problems into his already hectic life.

[b]role[/b]: Prince of Vanha
[b]username[/b]: Gandering Fool[/size][/list]

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
regular text
thought text
" speech text "

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut vulputate ipsum in erat aliquam feugiat. Sed egestas nisi quis odio mollis blandit. Suspendisse potenti. Etiam ac elit dui, a lobortis magna. Proin purus ligula, accumsan vitae bibendum at, aliquet non tortor. Etiam rutrum, lorem id ullamcorper dapibus, magna lorem euismod leo, ac dictum nibh neque nec orci. Donec rutrum enim sed neque dapibus vitae fermentum est posuere. Nullam mauris nulla, auctor nec luctus id, dictum sed arcu. Morbi dictum feugiat turpis, eu blandit nibh egestas vitae. Vestibulum enim tellus, volutpat a rutrum a, mollis a felis. Nunc egestas egestas odio, eu bibendum arcu rutrum sed. Sed feugiat dui sit amet ligula imperdiet pharetra.

Aenean adipiscing, elit id tincidunt dignissim, massa leo sagittis risus, sed blandit dolor lectus et risus. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras pretium velit eget est porta tristique. Curabitur euismod nulla non felis feugiat quis fringilla lorem gravida. Duis tempus, turpis imperdiet venenatis laoreet, lacus odio ultrices lacus, quis pellentesque leo elit eu velit. Suspendisse feugiat, nibh sed commodo tempus, ligula risus adipiscing nunc, ut ultrices massa lacus ut tortor. Aenean ac laoreet neque. Etiam ante est, suscipit at pulvinar vitae, ultricies eu mi. Morbi ultricies accumsan lacus non tempus.

Vestibulum non nulla ligula. Ut congue tincidunt enim at blandit. Nulla scelerisque porttitor lacus, at lobortis arcu interdum at. In lobortis velit ac nunc placerat vehicula. Duis sollicitudin sagittis posuere. Duis lacinia nisl nunc, eget pharetra felis. Etiam consectetur risus nec elit ornare ut sodales mi sollicitudin. Integer dignissim pretium nisi, in luctus libero sagittis vitae. Nam mollis dignissim ullamcorper. Aliquam bibendum consectetur turpis, id tempus lacus cursus eget. Vivamus at massa eu augue lobortis mollis.

Aenean porttitor vulputate augue, laoreet dictum nulla vulputate scelerisque. Nullam feugiat augue at augue ultricies ut imperdiet massa vestibulum. Donec velit libero, ornare sit amet sagittis eget, lacinia sed mauris. Sed et lorem id lorem dignissim auctor. Phasellus luctus leo in nulla porta quis mattis est porta. In eleifend urna ut neque porttitor tincidunt. Morbi tincidunt auctor urna, ac vulputate velit pulvinar sed. Curabitur vestibulum lectus eget ipsum bibendum at feugiat orci condimentum. Quisque metus ipsum, eleifend iaculis tempor ac, tincidunt ut ligula. Ut elit quam, scelerisque fringilla hendrerit sed, scelerisque in elit.

Nunc quis ante tortor, ac vulputate mi. Quisque odio erat, ornare non mattis ut, congue sed eros. Curabitur a luctus neque. Maecenas eget mauris ac eros fringilla volutpat a a libero. Duis quis urna a sem mattis mattis. Phasellus facilisis justo semper lorem dapibus scelerisque. Nam hendrerit laoreet ante id commodo. Morbi euismod interdum odio ac pharetra. Ut lobortis, lacus nec luctus lacinia, leo dui tristique risus, luctus semper nisi massa volutpat odio. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

ooc; ---

User Image

[imgleft]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/Rev_Kei/r-1B.png[/imgleft][img]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww310/Rev_Kei/paper-2.png[/img]
[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/blank-lou-1.png[/imgleft]
[size=10]regular text
[i]thought text[/i]
" [b]speech text [/b]"

[b]ooc[/b] ---[/size]
[align=center][img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s141/itori24/raven.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 am
Quote:
Old Profile Skeleton. Free to claim and edit any which way you want.
Example below and code. Use CTRL + F for easy use.
There are three Color code: color1 ; color2 ; color3

User Image

xxxxxxxxx ...

████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xxxxxF I R S T xx M I D D L E xx L A S T

x x x x x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ˚ JUMP INTO THE BASIC ::

___&& nickname : ((other names to go by))

___&& age : ((whichever age roleplays requires))

___&& gender : ((M/F))

___&& sexuality : ((preferences?))

___&& role : ((ie whatever roles the roleplays has available; X Y Z etc))

___&& appearances :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque in tellus tortor, faucibus egestas nisi. Nunc nec ligula ac elit porttitor dignissim ac id magna. Duis et mauris in ipsum vulputate varius. Quisque auctor facilisis dolor porta facilisis. Pellentesque massa sem, malesuada quis ultrices nec, accumsan id leo.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ˚ LOUSY FIRST IMPRESSIONS ::

___&& personality :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque in tellus tortor, faucibus egestas nisi. Nunc nec ligula ac elit porttitor dignissim ac id magna. Duis et mauris in ipsum vulputate varius. Quisque auctor facilisis dolor porta facilisis. Pellentesque massa sem, malesuada quis ultrices nec, accumsan id leo. Etiam fermentum condimentum massa vel mollis. Integer eros odio, consequat vitae pretium a, rutrum eu neque. Pellentesque felis leo, hendrerit et molestie nec, volutpat eget diam. Nam nec justo et felis luctus fringilla. Proin ac consectetur enim. Donec adipiscing, leo at sollicitudin ullamcorper, nisl dui tempus velit, rutrum pretium dolor nunc at enim. Sed fermentum convallis lacus, sed euismod enim commodo non. Morbi nec tincidunt massa. Nulla eleifend consequat lacus at luctus. Aliquam tristique ullamcorper faucibus. Curabitur fermentum viverra dapibus. Nam felis ipsum, vehicula et eleifend sed, porta vitae risus. Proin eu urna ut nibh accumsan sollicitudin. Donec bibendum vehicula purus adipiscing ultricies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ˚ IT`S ALL IN THE PAST ::

___&& history :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque in tellus tortor, faucibus egestas nisi. Nunc nec ligula ac elit porttitor dignissim ac id magna. Duis et mauris in ipsum vulputate varius. Quisque auctor facilisis dolor porta facilisis. Pellentesque massa sem, malesuada quis ultrices nec, accumsan id leo. Etiam fermentum condimentum massa vel mollis. Integer eros odio, consequat vitae pretium a, rutrum eu neque. Pellentesque felis leo, hendrerit et molestie nec, volutpat eget diam. Nam nec justo et felis luctus fringilla. Proin ac consectetur enim. Donec adipiscing, leo at sollicitudin ullamcorper, nisl dui tempus velit, rutrum pretium dolor nunc at enim. Sed fermentum convallis lacus, sed euismod enim commodo non. Morbi nec tincidunt massa. Nulla eleifend consequat lacus at luctus. Aliquam tristique ullamcorper faucibus. Curabitur fermentum viverra dapibus. Nam felis ipsum, vehicula et eleifend sed, porta vitae risus. Proin eu urna ut nibh accumsan sollicitudin. Donec bibendum vehicula purus adipiscing ultricies.

Duis metus lacus, vulputate non pellentesque id, convallis ut turpis. Mauris aliquet iaculis augue quis egestas. Sed non nibh at metus laoreet auctor ullamcorper eget mauris. Donec lorem justo, suscipit sit amet bibendum sed, iaculis id arcu. Praesent in dolor vel ipsum rutrum tempor molestie ac risus. Maecenas nec ligula nulla, eleifend luctus odio. Morbi quis ligula nec risus scelerisque fermentum dignissim in ipsum. Donec pharetra, mauris eu aliquam scelerisque, ipsum sapien porta urna, in vestibulum urna ligula eget felis. Nullam non neque risus, rutrum porta dui. Nullam fermentum nunc eget ligula convallis ornare. Vestibulum pretium rhoncus mollis. Aenean eget elit ipsum, nec sollicitudin risus. Praesent tincidunt urna vitae tortor dignissim eget tempor orci tempus. Aenean euismod aliquet ipsum id euismod. Ut consequat velit vel lorem consequat eu mattis lectus dignissim. Sed placerat lacus et quam malesuada dapibus. Vivamus eleifend, eros eu ultrices rhoncus, ligula turpis scelerisque est, eget sollicitudin odio odio in diam.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ˚ ETC ::

(( extra info, ie specialties, hobbies, skills, fear, likes, dislikes etc etc ))

x x x x x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxUsername

████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[imgright]400x400 img url here[/imgright]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24]❛[b] [color=color1]✘[/color][color=color2]✘[/color][color=color3]✘[/color]...[/b] ❜[/size]

[size=9][color=color1]████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color]﹝ [size=9][color=color2]F I R S T[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [color=color2]M I D D L E[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [color=color2]L A S T[/color][/size] ﹞

[color=white]x x x x x[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]➠[/color] [color=color2]˚[/color] [color=color3][b]JUMP INTO THE BASIC[/b][/color] ::[/size]

[size=10][color=white]___[/color][color=#87b5cd]&[/color][color=#928686]&[/color] [color=color2]nickname[/color] : ((other names to go by))

[color=white]___[/color][color=#87b5cd]&[/color][color=#928686]&[/color] [color=color2]age[/color] : ((whichever age roleplays requires))

[color=white]___[/color][color=#87b5cd]&[/color][color=#928686]&[/color] [color=color2]gender[/color] : ((M/F))

[color=white]___[/color][color=#87b5cd]&[/color][color=#928686]&[/color] [color=color2]sexuality[/color] : ((preferences?))

[color=white]___[/color][color=#87b5cd]&[/color][color=#928686]&[/color] [color=color2]role[/color] : ((ie whatever roles the roleplays has available; X Y Z etc))

[color=white]___[/color][color=#87b5cd]&[/color][color=#928686]&[/color] [color=color2]appearances[/color] :
[align=justify](( may include details such as height, weight, hair/eye color, clothing wear, tattoos, scars, and or anything extra that is not shown in your picture; in list or paragraph form ))[/align][/size]

[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]➠[/color] [color=color2]˚[/color] [color=color3][b]LOUSY FIRST IMPRESSIONS[/b][/color] ::[/size]

[size=10][color=white]___[/color][color=#87b5cd]&[/color][color=#928686]&[/color] [color=color2]personality[/color] : [/size]
[align=justify][size=10](( traits and personality; list or paragraph form; 1-2 para )) [/size][/align]

[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]➠[/color] [color=color2]˚[/color] [color=color3][b]IT`S ALL IN THE PAST[/b][/color] ::[/size]

[size=10][color=white]___[/color][color=#87b5cd]&[/color][color=#928686]&[/color] [color=color2]history[/color] :[/size]
[align=justify][size=10](( your character's backstory, 1-2 or more paragraph ))[/size][/align]

[size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]➠[/color] [color=color2]˚[/color] [color=color3][b]ETC[/b][/color] ::[/size]

[size=10][align=justify](( extra info, ie specialties, hobbies, skills, fear, likes, dislikes etc etc ))
[/align][/size]
[color=white]x x x x x[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[color=white]xxxxx[/color]﹝ [size=9][color=color2]Username[/color][/size] ﹞

[size=9][color=color1]████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size]

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 am
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:16 am
Quote:
Rp Character Profile: Knock Out

[align=center][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/liam-x.png[/img]
[size=10][b]I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :[/b]
[color=#a19a8c]Liam Eckhart Paige[/color]

[b]B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :[/b]
[color=#470f0e]Keshin User 4 [/color]

[b]I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :[/b]
[color=#a19a8c]Twenty-three[/color]

[b]B u t I ' v e N e v e r C h a n g e d ! ! : :[/b]
[color=#470f0e]Despite the harsh reality he has to face in Terminal Island, it's pretty amazing how carefree this dolt is. He hadn't been so when he had first arrived on the island, having at first been a rather gloomy and unapproachable person. It is most possibly thanks to the few good people he had manage to meet on the island who continuously pushed him to always look forward in life that made him who is he is currently. Keep moving forward, never look back. The past is the past and though it may have been painful, do not waste away drowning in it but live on with the memory of it. They were wise words and he chose to live by them and it was basically all that keep him going on the island. It was a slow process to heal, especially when the wound happened to be an emotional and mental one but Liam was able to carve his way out of his depression and made the 'happy-go-lucky' persona he carries himself as now. He became the kind of guy who would laugh in the face of danger; which he does often enough really. Optimistic, straightforward and witty; these are the few words that can easily describe him. Ambitious and passionate, he likes getting straight down to business, never one to hide behind lies and provocations. Liam tends to act out in fits of passion, openly expressing his opinions or feelings rather than keeping it bottle in as he would have done in the past. He's pretty clever too despite all his innocent smiles and goofy behaviors and he can easily get under you skin if he finds you with your guard down. He is.. odd, to put it simply; a most fitting word to describe him indeed.[/color]

[img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/jolly-x.png[/img]
[b]C a r e f u l W h e r e Y o u P o i n t T h a t T h i n g ? ? ::[/b]
[color=#4d6b61]The Jolly Roger[/color]

[b]R e t u r n A g a i n . . . ::[/b]
[color=#9a5140]Though with an appearance of a skeleton, he behaves like what one would call a gentleman. With his cane, top hat, tux and cravat, and an English accent, he certainly do fit the criteria of one. Eloquent in speech and manners, he doesn't really come off as a fighter, or a pushover for that matter. Though it seems that there is not much to expect from a guy made of bones, you would be surprise by what he is truly capable of. Behind his gentleman facade, he is actually a guy with a rather perverse and dry sense of humor and could either be seen running around cracking lame jokes, singing some out of tune song, or pointing out someone's faults. He and Liam are very similar in that way, though the Jolly Roger tends to take his joke a bit farther than his user does which usually place his user in rather unwanted and dangerous situation. The Jolly Roger is not a being that is easily angered though if you are found badmouthing his Afro, do prepare to suffer the consequences.[/color]

[b]' C a u s e N o O n e E l s e C a n T e l l . . . ::[/b]
[color=#4d6b61]Male[/color]

[b]I ' m G o o d A t T h i s ! !::[/b]
[color=#9a5140]He's as good a musician as he is a swordsman. The tune he plays on his violin are capable of invoking different emotions/behaviors on his opponent, depending on what it is he plays. A slow and soft tune could put one person to sleep while a fast pace and upbeat tune could make another dance uncontrollably. He is like a puppet-master and a deadly one at that. Certain tunes can even dull the human senses, allowing him him to conceal his presences completely from his opponent. It would appear as if he vanished into thin air, even though he is actually still standing before them. Hiding in plain sight, they say. The skill is rendered useless however when faced with someone with a strong six sense. In such times, The Jolly Roger is forced to rely on his sword, which happens to be his main weapon. The cane conceals a sword with the hook of it serving as the handle. It is long, sharp and very deadly and can cut almost anything. Being made of bones gives him much advantages also as it makes him very light on his feet, allowing him to move faster than most.[/color]

[b]I t T e l l s M e W h o I A m ? ? ::[/b]
[color=#4d6b61]They could be brothers, well as much as a talking skeleton could be anyway. The Jolly Roger has a more perverse sense of personality compared to Liam though. Other than that, they are basically best buddies who can easily crack jokes with one another and or pull pranks on other people. A mischievous duo, they are. The Jolly Roger has a habit of taking things to far though and that would usually spell trouble for his user so Liam is not very happy with that aspect of his Keshin. Aside from that, hey get along well enough with one another to be able to work together, and actually able to show respect where it is needed. They make a formidable team, for despite their comedic personalities, they are perceptive and are able to quickly strategize battle formations and predict their enemies movements of which can give them the upper hand a majority of the time.[/color]

[b]I C a n ' t R e m e m b e r . . . : :[/b]
[color=#d56945]Liam Paige and his younger brother, Ethan Paige, were born to two very irresponsible parents. They were the type of people who like to indulge in things and sometime, tend to go a bit overboard. Only having eyes for one another, its a wonder why they even bother to have children in the first place. Going off on vacation just the two of them, they would always leave Liam all alone to tend to the his baby brother and the lonely and empty house. Because of this, Liam grew up to be a very independent and responsible person. He never asked for help and always strives to do things as best as he can. A hard worker you could say and he never seem to let anything bother him. That's the kind of person he shows to other people anyway. So young and already, he was showing the world a mask that hid the loneliness he felt within. His brother was not much of a companion and though Liam was responsible for the other, Ethan was secretive and preferred to keep to himself.

Things changed somewhat when he attain his Keshin. The Jolly Roger was a pain in the a** at first, but they got along well enough once Liam had gotten over his initial fear on meeting his afro headed skeleton gentleman. The Jolly Roger's constant presence didn't take away much of his loneliness. To relieve stress, he secretly participated in illegal Keshin tournaments but it did not prove to help much. Nevertheless, Liam continued on and longed still to fill the missing void inside him and that eventually came to be in the form of one Adrian Vox, his next door neighbor. Having come into his life, they became fast friends and that eventually lead to being lovers. He looked up to Adrian, finding the boy to be so wild and carefree, adventurous and fearless. A person who didn't seem to have a care in the world and did what he, himself, thought was right. Liam admired that about the other and hoped that they would be together forever. Being with Adrian, Liam was able to forget about his own problems with his family and was able to just be the kid that he was. Life was now prefect, he thought. Too bad he wasn't able to see the seed of jealousy slowly growing within his brother's heart whenever Ethan saw Liam and Adrian together.

The end of those blissful days came when Liam found the person he thought he loved in the arms of another, his younger brother no less. Thing basically went downhill from there. It was as if Karma had it out for him, tossing one tragedies after another his way. Unable to face them, he left, not returning until he had his emotions under control. Greeted with the news of their death upon his return, it left quite an impact on him and it was only thanks to his Keshin that he did not go completely insane. He was unstable enough as is at the time. It didn't help much either though when he was falsely accused of being the murderer. Being a Keshin user, it only made him more ill favored by the authorities. With falsified evidence, corrupted judges and greedy lawyers, he was quickly enough found guilty of the crime. Like all Keshin Users, he was taken to Terminal Island. Liam had only been nineteen when he'd first come to the Island. For 5 years, he survive the hell hole that the place was and it had changed him, though for the better or worse, it is unsure.[/color]

[b]I D i d n ' t A s k F o r T h i s ! ! : :[/b]
[color=#d0af8e]He had been frames for the murder of his lover and his brother, having believed that Liam killed them in his fit of anger when he had caught the two in an affair with one another.[/color]

[b]I D o n ' t L i k e B e i n g T o l d W h a t T o D o ? ? : :[/b]
[color=slategray]Gandering Fool[/color][/size][/align]

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean eget nisl sit amet urna ullamcorper semper. Donec vitae ligula ipsum. Donec in turpis et tellus cursus dapibus. Sed sollicitudin pretium urna non hendrerit. Phasellus libero massa, dictum nec condimentum at, varius a tortor. Phasellus imperdiet tortor a dolor porttitor ultricies. Ut eu sapien quam, quis accumsan metus. Pellentesque consectetur iaculis ultricies. Donec diam justo, vulputate vitae laoreet sed, imperdiet eget enim. Maecenas nunc nibh, ornare vitae gravida a, vulputate at dui. Mauris eu tellus id mi varius cursus. Maecenas vel aliquet lacus. Ut quis libero nunc, euismod vehicula tellus. Praesent bibendum urna et massa vestibulum viverra.

Integer varius convallis augue, ac pharetra justo laoreet quis. Nunc velit erat, ultrices in dictum sed, pretium a enim. Phasellus ut ullamcorper sapien. Curabitur semper elementum metus, at rhoncus dolor imperdiet quis. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Suspendisse convallis ultrices luctus. Aliquam dignissim imperdiet laoreet.

Nam semper porta vestibulum. Nulla sodales egestas nibh. Morbi pretium ante ligula. Sed in velit vel nisi tincidunt scelerisque gravida vitae risus. Phasellus eu eros ut arcu varius vehicula non quis diam. Vivamus blandit orci et sapien consectetur sagittis. Nullam sit amet ante a massa volutpat mattis. Aenean ligula erat, tincidunt a congue eget, ultrices nec purus. Vestibulum in odio id tortor aliquam tristique. Praesent eu nulla urna, at faucibus massa.

Donec vel augue ipsum. Pellentesque aliquam tincidunt purus eget mattis. Sed magna sem, tincidunt et eleifend sed, congue sed purus. Integer convallis varius felis eget auctor. Sed eu lacus quam, id hendrerit nunc. Nulla condimentum porttitor justo, vitae accumsan ipsum eleifend nec. Aliquam nec felis velit. Nulla auctor diam ut ligula tincidunt non dictum ante auctor. Duis leo lectus, porta eget commodo et, elementum sed orci. Aenean pretium viverra ante, congue congue dui laoreet ac. Mauris luctus dapibus enim eget faucibus.

Praesent ornare sagittis auctor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nam a leo ipsum, sed pellentesque arcu. Donec nec velit diam, nec pellentesque nunc. Sed facilisis, tortor eget convallis pretium, leo turpis interdum justo, ac luctus risus leo non neque. Duis non ligula lobortis lacus imperdiet pellentesque. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Aliquam non scelerisque sapien. Nulla malesuada ipsum non nunc auctor a lobortis felis consectetur. Fusce libero eros, porttitor ac consectetur eget, sodales at ipsum. Aliquam at sapien lectus, sed feugiat mi. Donec lorem nisl, mattis in tristique eget, porttitor non purus. Suspendisse leo orci, mattis vel laoreet ut, imperdiet sed metus. Donec et quam quam, nec fermentum nibh. Pellentesque venenatis, enim commodo venenatis dignissim, lorem risus egestas neque, ac consectetur libero mi quis arcu. In vestibulum malesuada iaculis.

Praesent ornare sagittis auctor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nam a leo ipsum, sed pellentesque arcu. Donec nec velit diam, nec pellentesque nunc. Sed facilisis, tortor eget convallis pretium, leo turpis interdum justo, ac luctus risus leo non neque. Duis non ligula lobortis lacus imperdiet pellentesque. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Aliquam non scelerisque sapien. Nulla malesuada ipsum non nunc auctor a lobortis felis consectetur. Fusce libero eros, porttitor ac consectetur eget, sodales at ipsum. Aliquam at sapien lectus, sed feugiat mi. Donec lorem nisl, mattis in tristique eget, porttitor non purus. Suspendisse leo orci, mattis vel laoreet ut, imperdiet sed metus. Donec et quam quam, nec fermentum nibh. Pellentesque venenatis, enim commodo venenatis dignissim, lorem risus egestas neque, ac consectetur libero mi quis arcu. In vestibulum malesuada iaculis.

ooc;

User Image

[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/yoho-1.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/yoho-2.png[/img]
[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/blank-lou.png[/imgleft][size=10]regular text
[i]thought text[/i]
" [b]speech text [/b]"

[b]ooc;[/b][/size]
[align=center][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/yoho-3.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 am
Quote:
RP Character Profile: Witchcraft && Wizardry

[img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/aries-knight.png[/img]
[b]I K n o w W h o I A m ! ! : :[/b]
Aries Quintius Knight

[b]B u t D o I R e a l l y ? ? : :[/b]
Hogwarts Student 1

[b]I ' v e L i v e d T h i s L o n g . . . : :[/b]
Eighteen

[b]B u t I ' v e N e v e r C h a n g e d ! ! : :[/b]
The guy is pretty much a b*****d and doesn't really care what others think of him. He say and does things as he please and doesn't favor being dependent on others. He is also the type of person who never does much of anything unless it benefits him. Aries has been told to have a rather sadistic humor and he seems to find joy in the oddest of things. Most could certainly say he is an eccentric. That's the kind of first impression one can get from him anyway as it shows in the way he talks, acts and thinks. It most definitely not the behavior that is wished for within the House of Knights', being the group of proud pure-blooded people that they were. S'why he was basically the black ship of his family. He is pretty carefree a majority of the time but does have his serious moment and would prefer to be alone at those time. He is unique, to put it simply- and its a word he likes very much as he hates to be the sort that is 'part of the crowd'. Bold, fearless, manipulative, sarcastic, witty, stubborn and probably a tad bit cynical as well- a few words that could surely describe him yet he can still so much more.

[b]C a r e f u l W h e r e Y o u P o i n t T h a t T h i n g ? ? ::[/b]
Yew tree, with a core of a phoenix feather, ten inches

[b]B e f o r e I G o . . . ::[/b]
+History of Magic
+Herbology
+Defense Against the Dark Arts
+Potions
+History of Magic
+Astronomy
+Transfiguration

[b]R e t u r n A g a i n ! !::[/b]
Care of Magical Creatures
Alchemy

[b]I ' m G o o d A t T h i s ? ?::[/b]
Potions

[b]I t T e l l s M e W h o I A m . . . ::[/b]
Slytherin

[b]T o u c h M e A n d Y o u ' l l B e S o r r y ! !::[/b]
Levicorpus (leh-vi-COR-pus) - Dangles the target person upside-down by the ankle in mid-air.
Incarcerous (in-CAR-sir-us) - Sends thick ropes out of thin air to wrap around someone or something.

[b]I C a n ' t R e m e m b e r ? ?: :[/b]
Dull and rather inconsequential. His life has never amount to much but the usual generic s**t that almost every witches and wizards have gone through. Being a pure blooded wizard though, his childhood was anything but normal. However knowing magic from birth gave him a rather unwarranted outlook into the world of magic. How much they relied on it, took it for granted and uses for everything- even for the most simplest of task. They made it looked as if we witches and wizards could do naught without our magic. Aries never liked that but then again, he never cared for it much either. He couldn't say that he was any different from the oh so typical norm of the wizarding world but he does tries to prove otherwise often enough. Aries was never a man who liked being part of the crowd after all.

The House of Knights was what his family called themselves and Aries could not help but be amuse at the irony of it as his family were in no way what one would consider a 'knight'. There was no shiny armor or white horses. No fight for justice and honor. No. The House of Knights were simply a group of prideful, boisterous and stubborn people. They were cunning and ambitious pureblood witches and wizards, the making of a typical Slytherin. His parents, Angus and Bethilla Knight, were quite the strict parents and they followed strictly in the way of Salazar Slytherin and harbor a deep hatred for the muggles and muggle born witches and wizards and would pound lessons after lesson into him and his two older brothers so that they would follow rightfully in the way of the Knights. His mother, overbearing and proud person that she was, expected her children to be the prefect and would constantly expressed disappointment and disgust with them (Aries more often of course) when they failed. She taught them of nothing but hate, of being ambitious and doing whatever was necessary to get what you wanted. Power was everything. However, even with all this hate pounded into him as a kid, Aries did not grow up to be the person his mother wanted. Compared to his prefect brothers, he was the black sheep, and she basically despised him for it, believing him to be a disgrace to the family name. The people he hangs around with doesn't please her much either. His mother and him could more often than not be found fighting, be it verbally or magically. Bethilla had no qualm in tossing curses and jinx at her son after all. It was how he lost his eye. Magically afflicted, a strong one at that, they was no way to get it back. It was painful... but what hurt more was the fact his mother did not appear ashamed at all for what she had done. Truly, the woman was evil's incarnate.

[b]I D i d n ' t A s k F o r T h i s . . . : :[/b]
Captain and Keeper of the Slytherin Quidditch Team
Extra Curricular: Apparition & Ancient Studies

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:22 pm
_______________User Image
________________________XDRACO XX DORMIENS XX NUNQUAM XX TITILLANUS
User ImageI F x YOU x LOSE x YOUR x NERVES . . .
xxxxxx██████████ this x breath x could x be x your x last .
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut if you just hold on, the morning sun will rise

User ImageLorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras erat dolor, consectetur sit amet suscipit id, mattis in lectus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vivamus ac mi et enim euismod vulputate. Nunc nec nisl sed leo tempor facilisis vel vel massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus vel adipiscing mauris. Donec vel elit id diam accumsan rutrum molestie vitae ipsum. In tempus mollis blandit. Pellentesque gravida eleifend aliquam. Sed luctus metus malesuada metus venenatis eget fringilla tellus bibendum. Aenean scelerisque, mauris nec lacinia ultrices, elit justo rutrum nisi, eu iaculis tortor eros eget lorem. Vivamus congue magna non mi luctus porttitor. Mauris nec tincidunt leo. Nam eget odio ut ligula tempor lobortis. Mauris porta enim eu lorem aliquet et euismod augue dignissim. Pellentesque non ipsum lorem. Mauris dignissim pretium ante sed viverra.

Nam nec est eros, sit amet accumsan metus. Cras condimentum hendrerit sapien, ut hendrerit ipsum placerat ut. Aliquam fringilla risus vitae orci blandit adipiscing. In quis posuere erat. In consequat, leo nec feugiat elementum, libero purus mollis ante, ut accumsan magna velit vel nisl. Integer leo mauris, bibendum in tincidunt in, pulvinar ultrices nisi. Nam id enim et quam aliquam tincidunt eget at libero. Nam vehicula feugiat vestibulum. Nunc egestas mi id est varius ornare. Maecenas ut ligula eu magna tincidunt pulvinar vel vitae quam. Sed eu purus augue. Ut dolor felis, molestie nec tristique at, lobortis hendrerit augue. Praesent consectetur malesuada congue. Morbi ac leo ac neque malesuada suscipit. Sed congue mollis est, vel molestie est malesuada sed.

Donec eu lectus sapien, a accumsan ipsum. Nunc nulla nibh, consectetur a rhoncus et, bibendum pharetra sem. Phasellus imperdiet, turpis dictum tristique interdum, ligula mi porta lacus, non rhoncus arcu felis at nunc. Nunc gravida pulvinar volutpat. Nunc sollicitudin massa nisi, ac gravida lacus. Sed id pretium nunc. Fusce vitae tortor ut nibh tincidunt egestas ut non elit. Etiam euismod pretium malesuada. Pellentesque ornare magna in nisi blandit sodales. Cras vitae odio ut nulla pulvinar fringilla sit amet ac elit. Nunc condimentum consequat vulputate. Nullam eget nunc tellus, quis condimentum lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras erat dolor, consectetur sit amet suscipit id, mattis in lectus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vivamus ac mi et enim euismod vulputate. Nunc nec nisl sed leo tempor facilisis vel vel massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus vel adipiscing mauris. Donec vel elit id diam accumsan rutrum molestie vitae ipsum. In tempus mollis blandit. Pellentesque gravida eleifend aliquam. Sed luctus metus malesuada metus venenatis eget fringilla tellus bibendum. Aenean scelerisque, mauris nec lacinia ultrices, elit justo rutrum nisi, eu iaculis tortor eros eget lorem. Vivamus congue magna non mi luctus porttitor. Mauris nec tincidunt leo. Nam eget odio ut ligula tempor lobortis. Mauris porta enim eu lorem aliquet et euismod augue dignissim.

Nam nec est eros, sit amet accumsan metus. Cras condimentum hendrerit sapien, ut hendrerit ipsum placerat ut. Aliquam fringilla risus vitae orci blandit adipiscing. In quis posuere erat. In consequat, leo nec feugiat elementum, libero purus mollis ante, ut accumsan magna velit vel nisl. Integer leo mauris, bibendum in tincidunt in, pulvinar ultrices nisi. Nam id enim et quam aliquam tincidunt eget at libero. Nam vehicula feugiat vestibulum. Nunc egestas mi id est varius ornare. Maecenas ut ligula eu magna tincidunt pulvinar vel vitae quam. Sed eu purus augue.

ooc;
████████████████████♞███

[color=white]_______________[/color][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/knight-x.png[/img]
[color=white]________________________[/color]♞ [color=white]X[/color][color=#53943D]D[/color][color=#569540]R[/color][color=#599644]A[/color][color=#5C9748]C[/color][color=#5F984C]O[/color] [color=white]XX[/color] [color=#669B54]D[/color][color=#699C58]O[/color][color=#6C9D5C]R[/color][color=#6F9F5F]M[/color][color=#73A063]I[/color][color=#76A167]E[/color][color=#79A26B]N[/color][color=#7CA46F]S[/color] [color=white]XX[/color] [color=#83A677]N[/color][color=#86A77B]U[/color][color=#89A97E]N[/color][color=#8CAA82]Q[/color][color=#90AB86]U[/color][color=#93AC8A]A[/color][color=#96AE8E]M[/color] [color=white]XX[/color] [color=#9CB096]T[/color][color=#A0B19A]I[/color][color=#A3B39D]T[/color][color=#A6B4A1]I[/color][color=#A9B5A5]L[/color][color=#ACB6A9]L[/color][color=#B0B8AD]A[/color][color=#B3B9B1]N[/color][color=#B6BAB5]U[/color][color=#B9BBB9]S[/color]
[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/aidan-w1.png[/imgleft]❝ [size=10]I F [color=white]x[/color] YOU [color=white]x[/color] LOSE [color=white]x[/color] YOUR [color=white]x[/color] NERVES . . .
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]██████[color=green]██[/color]██ this [color=white]x[/color] breath [color=white]x[/color] could [color=white]x[/color] be [color=white]x[/color] your [color=white]x[/color] last .
[strike][color=white]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/strike]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]but if you just hold on, the morning sun will rise[/size]

[imgleft]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/ganFOOL/blank-lou-1.png[/imgleft][size=10]regular text
[i]thought text[/i]
" [b]speech text [/b]"

[b]ooc;[/b]
[align=center]████████████████[color=green]██[/color]██♞███[/align][/size]

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items