Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Intelligence Game ~ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:31 pm
Back

To be used by Pudding Earl

If you post here, I'm going to feed you to my carnivorous evil bunny.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
Nothing is as it appears to be....

N a m e Hiroki Asada

A g e Twenty-two

G e n d e r Male

S e x u a l i t y Bi-sexual || Seme

R o l e Elite 1

P e r s o n a l i t y What am I like, you ask? Actually, normal people either find me repulsive or sadistic- sometimes both. I'd like to think that I'm neither, but unfortunately, I do admit that some of my methods do count as being a little bit on the cruel side. I can assure you, however, that I'm not a sadist... If I were to go easy on people, then I would have died long ago, understood? I'm not cold-blooded, after all. Although I'm experienced, I've been told by others that I can be a little arrogant, as well. I admit that my pride often gets in the way of things, but... it's not that bad, really. Besides, it comes in handy when I need to command people around. Having confidence in oneself means that you have the confidence to lead others, too. Also, I should mention that I'm probably one of the most selfish people you'll ever met. I don't care much for others, and when it comes to getting what I want- you better step aside if you're in the way, because I'll just bulldoze down everything in my way. I have a rather obsessive personality, you must understand, and I will stick to one thing until I get it or it ceases to amuse me. Most of the time, I get what I want. Once I find a goal that's within reach, I won't think twice and will go for it. Whether it be telling lies, ruining others' lives, or even murder, I do what needs to be done. Often times, I don't enjoy it, but if I don't do what's necessary, then who else is there to do it? Do understand that I do what is mandatory, and nothing more. I don't laugh evilly to myself when I see others in pain (although I would like to), and so I don't do anything other than what needs to be done. If there's anything else that I can do to cause more pain, I leave it aside. It's voluntary, and I'm not going to be the eager volunteer.
My almost-inhuman abilities aside, I'm still a breathing person, and of course I have my fears, my worries, and my shortcomings. As I have mentioned before, one is my pride. Another would be my overconfidence. Yes, it's definitely an area that needs improvement. It sometimes goes to the point where I don't like working with others on missions; but now that there is only one other Elite left, I'm afraid I don't have a choice. Still, that doesn't mean I don't get along with him sometimes, too. But I don't make my enemies too obvious. I can be smiling in your face and laughing at your well-played jokes while silently cursing you inside. You'll never know I hate you until you feel my blade in your bloody heart, won't you, dear?

B i o g r a p h y From an early age, I've been told that I was talented. No, not only talented, but a genius in some areas. My parents, of course, were very happy that I turned out so well, and enrolled me in a number of private boarding schools to further my learning. It was all well and good, yes, but you can't always be studying. Unfortunately, that was what I was forced to do from the age of three until eight, and by the time I was nine, I had enough of it all. You can't just force a child to be constantly immersed in learning all the time, and I was extremely angry at my parents. It got to the point where I just had to take my anger out on someone- anyone I could get my hands on. I had many friends at the various boarding schools I was attending at that time, but soon I had none when my anger got the better of me. My parents never noticed this, or they simply didn't care. Their relationship was on a roller coaster ride, and oh, who cares about a son that only had brains and no affection? Neglected and as furious as ever, I started getting out of control- literally. People around me started disappearing or dying, and of course, it was all blamed on me. No one knew about the true evil in this, who was actually a close classmate of mine in boarding school. It just had to be me, and I was placed in a juvenile prison at the age of ten. While I was there, an Elite noticed my skills, and offered to recruit me. Since then, I have been working as an Elite... with my life was harsh and cruel as it was before. Nothing much has changed since then.

S k i l l s Hacking, code-breaking... such basic skills are, of course, already mastered by me. But I also have something else that not a lot of people in the field have- a hardened life that has sharpened my senses and standards to a point where I can do things without much interference from my emotions. That doesn't mean I don't get influenced by my feelings, it just means that I have more control over them. Self-control is everything, after all.

O t h e r One thing that's not on my list of skills is housework and organization. Yes, I can crack codes that take computers hours to do in just minutes, but I can't wash dishes without shattering delicate plates into at least ten pieces. I can't cook, either... that's why I make others do that for me.

S o n g One Night Star

C r u s h I find that Innocent child amusing. He's like a cornered rat that I'm about to take out, don't you think?

M a s t e r Pudding Earl  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 am
User Image
It's fun to watch people squirm...

N a m e ► Ruki "VY2 // Virus-VY2" Kobayashi

A g e ► Twenty four

Gender ► Male

Sexuality ► Pansexual || Seme

R o l e ►The Traitor

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Ruki is probably one of the strangest people you will ever meet. He's slightly bi-polar as one minute he will be friendly[ish] and the next he might be cruel and mean, and the next he might be child-like and playful. You wouldn't even be able to tell that he's actually seventeen years old. When he's being normal, he's usually very quiet, and when spoken to he will either nod, shake his head, shrug, or respond with a short, sarcastic quip that probably won't really answer the question he's being asked. He hates what he calls 'exposing' his true self, and all his bi-polar-ness is actually all an act. He's really just a person who wants to love and be loved in return, as his childhood wasn't quite something he can boast about. His past and the many depressing events in his life have caused him to be quite the masochist and sadist. He is completely twisted, and takes pleasure in seeing people squirm, and sometimes he takes it a little too far. His skill as an actor helps as no one can tell who is the real him and who is the fake him. Though deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep down is a really, really nice guy who's loyal, straight forward, and willing to do just about anything for anyone he cares for.

B i o g r a p h y ► Ruki had been born to two loving parents, Sakura and Katsuo, named after his grandfather, who was a genius polymath. Almost as if by fate, Ruki showed signs of being a genius himself when he was young. His IQ surpassed those of an adult's when he was ten years old, and he began his work as a computer genius at the age of eleven. But then something unexpected happened, and his parents' car overturned when they were returning from their 'work' one day. Ruki wasn't stupid. He knew that his dad would rather hit the supposed deer that ran into his path than swerve off the side of the mountain path and risk killing himself and his own wife. He knew his parents were working as spies for their country, and to find out who killed them and why, Ruki joined the same organization when he was thirteen years old. He hadn't counted on his human feelings to interfere with his goal, however, and he grew too attached to his agency. His sentimentality caused problems for Ruki, who was only trying to find out who killed his parents. But he ended up doing more work for the agency than he had calculated, and he actually befriended a couple of people as well. He continued watching over the electronics world from his own personal collection of computers. He had worked his way into becoming an Elite and for a while, he had almost managed to convince himself that he didn't need revenge.

Almost.

It was during on of his missions. It had been something simple. Go in, get the information, plant the virus, get out. He had been the only Elite in history to be biased enough to ally himself with his country's agency; or well, as close to an alliance as an Elite could get. It would've been a piece of cake for someone like Ruki. If you didn't include the fact that, when Ruki went in, he found his parents. Alive...but you couldn't really say that they were well. They didn't even have time to reunite, apparently, they had been found out, and Ruki and the other Elites had to pull back. All hell broke loose and in the end, the Elites had to destroy the warehouse, with his parents still inside. Of course, Ruki tried to tell himself that it had been all an accident; that there was no way they could've known Ruki's parents were in there. But after accidentally stumbling upon a document that clearly stated that the agency had known, Ruki snapped. His hatred for the agency and Elites grew fierce and bright, and immediately his genius mind set to work finding a way to destroy such a horrible system.

How was he going to do such a thing? Why, he'd just set agencies on each other of course! Paranoia was the best weapon anyone could use. Soon everyone would be suspicious of everyone else. But how to keep them from tracing everything back to him? He made sure he was out of the spotlight when he took on a mission and disappeared, going MIA. He was reborn as VY2 when he created the virus to start hacking into government systems and stealing their information, using various people on the internet to spread the information and always making sure that it's never traced back to him...So it has annoyed him immensely when his own system was hacked into by some anonymous rookie. Looks like he'll have to pay the kid a little visit...

S k i l l s ► Ruki is a pro-hacker and can literally hack into any and possibly every computer on earth, if given a reasonable amount of time. He is also a computer prodigy and created his own computer virus code, the VY2, hence his nickname, which no one else in the agency has been able to crack yet. It's almost impossible to crack when it's a brilliant little thing that can destroy itself after hacking into a system and has near perfect defense against all other hacking systems.

O t h e r ► Ruki keeps a multitude of cats in his apartment with him, and it's amazing how he can remember all their names.

S o n g ► Dead || The Anthem || Sound Off

C r u s h ► Che, like he has time for things like this when he's so focused on his revenge.

M a s t e r ► Hunter Crawl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
Love is very difficult to understand. Sometimes people love people for their bodies, and some for their money. but what about their souls?

N a m e ► Elliot Mason

A g e ► Twenty

G e n d e r ► Male

S e x u a l i t y ► Homosexual || Uke

R o l e ►Innocent

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Optimistic and naive. He looks at the positives of things, but he is one to keep things plain and simple. A lot of people misjudge him to be a simple minded idiot. When he is actual capable to understand a lot of different philosophies. And is actually very intellectual for his age. He just likes to keep it to himself. Never one to show off. He likes to think of others above himself. afraid of rejection. And fearing hatred he keeps everything bottled up. Such as secrets. He would never betray someone's trust. Even if they hate him or abuse him. He uses trust as a door to his true self and without it he will just close off to everyone. Though he will let others near him. And become their friends, he usually finds the friendship one sided. Always one to contribute, never one to take anything in return.

Though smart when it comes to writing papers on english and Hisory. he is not very smart with science. Such as Biology and Chemistry. He hates to be seen as a weak link. So likes to keep his struggles to himself. And prefers to privately take tutoring. And pay or do anything to keep someone's mouth shut over it. Easily embarrassed over things like that. Though it isn't very visible on his face. He is good at masking his true feelings.

B i o g r a p h y ► Elliot had been born to Myra Patron and Lewis Mason. Two people of similar poor backgrounds they went to school together. And Myra coming from a protective household was only permitted to see few people. One of those people consisted of Lewis. The only boy she was allowed to meet and talk to. This was the set of a future love. Whether they wanted to or not. Myra and Lewis became high school sweethearts and married shortly after high school. Their relationship revolving around an innocent women protected from the world. A man who took things from everyone. Developing a meth addiction. It was obvious that he began to build an abusive relationship with his wife, with meth and alcohol. This strange marriage creating elliot . Their only child. He was originally such a quiet baby. Not much to say to others and generally shy. He made his mother proud and she was happy to have him. Even in her darkest nights when Lewis would verbally abuse her. Elliot grew in this household. Questioning their love often. Wondering if they really loved one another. His father described it as love. And that he would never leave their family because it would make them broken. Confusing Elliot even more.

Growing more, he soon discovered that he was being abused as well. Being verbally abused like his mother he soon developed a closed off personality. Trying to protect himself from being hurt like his father often did. Wondering about how other families worked. He began to trap himself in books. Reading stories and tales of happy endings with families. Hoping that maybe one day he could live such a life. Around the age of tweleve his father was considering to quit his meth days. Trying to quit though was difficult. Especially with a child. Becoming more anger then usually he beat Elliot for the first time. Finding the stress from his addiction disappearing. Though it came to a cost. Elliot through his love of books had read different stories. Building his own morals. Promising himself that if he was ever, ever beaten, then the family would be broken. even if it was together. So he left. He packed up his things, said nothing and left to live with his grandparents. An understanding sort, they loved Elliot as their own and took care of him. Encouraging him to do whatever he wanted to do. Always a bright boy, he fly passed English into AP classes and also in History. Though his math skills had always been hard. Along with science. It seemed though that his Grandparents wanted him to be well in all subjects. Asking him to take those difficult classes in college also.

S k i l l s ► Elliot is amazing in the subjects of History and Language Arts. He knows how to keep secrets to himself, and persuading others that he can be told anything.

O t h e r ► Though smart when it comes to history and english, he lacks in Math greatly.

S o n g ► Slow dancing in a burning room cover // Justin Robinett and Michael Henry

C r u s h ► Elite one

M a s t e r ► The Invisable Spaz  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out