Total Votes : 20

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:20 am
A large room with the same basic furniture and pleasantries as other dorms the only exception is a long table near the back used to hold up the alchemy equipment.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 am
Eric strolls into his new dorm. " pretty good place, needs some new furniture though." Eric places his things on the bed and pulls out two medallions. One from port royal and the other a communicator to his moogle friend yogtz. He turns it on. " oy, yogtz you there? Could you bring the alchemy stuff here."
" who will run my shop while I'm gone though? the only people I trust are on holiday."
" just have my aunt run it, Tifa will do fine."
" all materia and fisticuffs with that woman no way."
" so stubborn, just have Leon do it I need the stuff here ASAP"
" fine but you owe me
"just meet me at the gummy hangar"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 am
After landing his ship in the hangar Eric carried namine to his dorm.Man I should have dusted before I left. Damn it Lawrence don't mess with my books! Eric set her down gently on the bed and began making some potions.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 am
kefkadragon

After awhile, Namine woke up and looked around. "Nnnnn... Where am I?" She rubbed her eyes and looked around.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 am
"you fell asleep at sunset terrace so I brought you to my dorm. I know it needs some dusting but at least theres a bed and a place for my equipment." Eric smiled and continued to mix ingredients for various levels of potions.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 am
Namine smiled and jumped up off the bed. "Awww, you're so kind." She carefully hugged him and watched him mix ingredients.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:38 pm
"when your friends with a moogle you learn these kind of things. Be careful though or it may.." Eric poured one liquid into another and *pop* "that. It's a nice thing to do when you have little else to." Eric began bottling potions. i wonder why he never taught me how to make elixirs? That would be of great help.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 pm
Namine nodded and yawned again. "So Eric.... Do you like me?"  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:57 pm
"of course. What reason have I not to. Your a great person." Eric was curious why she asked such an obvious question.Has she run out of things to say? Has she gone crazy? I doubt it Eric thought Eric looked at his medallion from port royal. why would she have doubts. Why am I staring at this thing? Eric's mind was gently racing with questions when the bell went off. "more hi-potions done"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm
kefkadragon

Namine looked down, thinking to herself. I wonder if he really means it. A voice talked back to her, which was Nami's. Love is only an excuse. He doesn't love you! No one at the other school did! You'll be alone forever, but the best keyblader there is. Namine shook her head. and frowned. "Do you mean it?...."  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:25 pm
"why wouldn't I. Look this isn't like your other school. I'm not here to make your life hell. Quite the opposite. True, friends can be liabilities but they are there for you when you need them. I don't know what they did to you back there but it has affected you severely. Just saying. I'm here for you and will never put you down." Eric couldn't imagine the hell they must have put her through. His life was pretty normal but he didn't have many friends at the school after his town was destroyed. His height intimidated people and he wasn't the best talker. The teachers were more focused on making him tell what happened than actually fixing the problem. Eric hugged namine. Holding her close. "you need someone to be close to. I'm proud to be that person."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:38 pm
Namine felt surprised when he hugged her, then began crying. "Thanks..." She managed to say, then hugged Eric back, very tight. "Why are people so cruel? I never asked to be picked on." She wiped her eyes, but just cried harder, remembering her old school. "I just wanted to be like everyone else. Have friends, hang out, go on a date, normal stuff. But they had to deny me of that. Just because I was shy." Namine sniffed and looked down.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:14 pm
" the mind is a complex thing. The heart is even worse. People are insecure about themselves so they have to find something to blame. Paranoia and the bystander affect prevents people from helping those who are chosen as targets." Eric continued the hug. "this school is not like the other. Here everyone is accepted." Eric looked towards the ceiling.She was like me my first few weeks in radiant garden. emotions were filling the air. "just let it out. I'll always be here for you. Be it for conversation or assassination." I must thank Lawrence and Yogzt for accepting me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:31 pm
Namine nodded and silently cried, but seemed to be calming down. "Well, at least everyone doesn't hate me here." She smiled a bit. "Wait, assassination?" She tilted her head. "Are you going to kill me or something?" Namine joked and giggled a bit.  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 pm
" it was a desperate ploy for a rhyme. But seriously if you need protection I'm here" Eric was a bit embarassed about that rhyme. "I do that's sometimes. I'm kinda crazy like that." Eric rubbed the back of his head.She Isn't crying anymore. Thank goodness. Nobody looks good when they are sad eric thought  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff