Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Mortal Instruments Chat RP?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Starrburst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm
Hey guys, I'm new to the group (but not new to the series) & I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a chatroom based MI Roleplay. I actually did open one up, if anyone is interested in it you can PM me or reply in this thread.

I just think the entire concept of the entire series is amazing, a pretty awesome supernatural world was crafted by Cassandra Clare ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 pm
Lady Starrburst
Hey guys, I'm new to the group (but not new to the series) & I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a chatroom based MI Roleplay. I actually did open one up, if anyone is interested in it you can PM me or reply in this thread.

I just think the entire concept of the entire series is amazing, a pretty awesome supernatural world was crafted by Cassandra Clare ^.^

Sounds interesting, but what's a chatroom/how would you use it to RP? :3  

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lady Starrburst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm
The chatroom was hosted on Oasiz, but I closed it down, not enough support. I'd open it back up if it could get more members. But it essentially works like forum RP except for the instant gratification of RPing with people all at once, instead of waiting for forum replies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:41 am
Lady Starrburst
The chatroom was hosted on Oasiz, but I closed it down, not enough support. I'd open it back up if it could get more members. But it essentially works like forum RP except for the instant gratification of RPing with people all at once, instead of waiting for forum replies.

I'd be willing to join  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Lady Starrburst

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:13 am
Really? Awesome. I made a website for it & all, here's the link to it if you want to check it out. ^.^ I might open it back up tomorrow, if I do I'll let you know!

http://mortal-instruments-rp.webs.com/index.htm  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:42 am
Lady Starrburst
Really? Awesome. I made a website for it & all, here's the link to it if you want to check it out. ^.^ I might open it back up tomorrow, if I do I'll let you know!

o.o ooooo ahhhhhh

How did you make a website? Did you take a URL class @_@ god its been forever since ,I'd had a class like that. OR are you just really internet savy? Is it a template you just fill in the feilds ?  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Lady Starrburst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:11 am
xtigsx
Lady Starrburst

o.o ooooo ahhhhhh

How did you make a website? Did you take a URL class @_@ god its been forever since ,I'd had a class like that. OR are you just really internet savy? Is it a template you just fill in the feilds ?

lol Yeah, it's a template. Freewebs. It's hard to get used to, though it's where I put all my character profiles ^.^

www.webs.com  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff