Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
♪♪ Churbii o n o ♪♪

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Churbii o n o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:29 pm
Churbii o n o's Introductory Thread

Hello everyone, Churbii o n o here. I am new to Gaia Online and so not sure what there is to do. I like the site very much so far and hope to have many adventures here. o u o I also hope I can make some remarkable friends who will stay with me through the test of time. Yeah right, but I can try. > u < I am not sure what to say, but I'll do my very best! ^ u ^
My real name is Marie and I am 20 years old. I enjoy [in my spare time] reading, writing, drawing, and spending time with my fiance of two years. I am short, but maybe this has something to do with the fact that I am Asian? Hm? o u o I am South Korean, to be more specific. I love the color blue, soft and fluffeh things [go figure, right? n o n], and snowmen/penguins/dragons. I am a very shy girl at heart, so take it easy with me all right? Well, if there is anything else you desire to know please feel free to get in touch with me. I hope to see you around the Guild and the site! n o n

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:38 am
↑ ⓐⓔⓡⓞⓓⓨⓝⓐⓜⓘⓒⓐⓛⓛⓨ →
【━the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it━】

Nice to meet you Marie! I'm new here too, but I've met lots of really nice people already! smile I hope you have fun here, and if you wanna chat sometime, I'd be more than happy too!

【━so it goes on flying anyway━】

i wanna be your superman

Dapper Genius

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Churbii o n o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 pm
Aerodynamically-Yours
↑ ⓐⓔⓡⓞⓓⓨⓝⓐⓜⓘⓒⓐⓛⓛⓨ →
【━the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it━】

Nice to meet you Marie! I'm new here too, but I've met lots of really nice people already! smile I hope you have fun here, and if you wanna chat sometime, I'd be more than happy too!

【━so it goes on flying anyway━】

Thanks. I would like that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:48 am
Churbii o n o

Don't forget to come join the fun in the Chatterbox, filled with all kinds of funny word games! Welcome to NSTG!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers