Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Red Raiders 4E]- Recruiting! (Need two) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:33 pm
Hey do you mind if i join, just gotta find some 4e rulebooks hehe
i may play a good old dragonborn fighter, barbarian or cleric  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:10 pm
I present, Redgar Thunderbrow! And like I said, if a second Warden is inappropriate, I'll make something else. :3  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:10 am
Well, we do need a leader at the moment. ninja

And we do have a fighter and a warden and maybe another fighter but...

I imagine it's okay if you really want it.

I do like your warden though, he's pretty interesting. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:24 am
Suicidesoldier#1

Danke! xd And like I said, if you feel it's inappropriate, I can make something else. 3nodding Just say the word!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:27 am
RafeRavel
Suicidesoldier#1

Danke! xd And like I said, if you feel it's inappropriate, I can make something else. 3nodding

Guten tag! blaugh

lol

But yesh, a leader would be ideal.

Luckily, we have two wizards and one of dem dropped out, so that isn't that big of a deal. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:45 am
Heya, I would love to join this game, but as it turns out, i don't have any 4e books o:

Tonight, I'll see if I can get one for a good price though...

If I can, I'd sort of like to play as a rogue, and I wouldn't mind leading the party :3  

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:03 am
InuVash255
Heya, I would love to join this game, but as it turns out, i don't have any 4e books o:

If I can, I'd sort of like to play as a rogue, and I wouldn't mind leading the party :3

He doesn't mean a leader as in a leader type personality, it's a Class role. You have Leaders, Defenders, Strikers, and Controllers. :3 He's looking for another Leader Class, such as Warlords, Clerics, Wizards, etc. You'll see when you get the books.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:09 am
RafeRavel
InuVash255

He doesn't mean a leader as in a leader type personality, it's a Class role. You have Leaders, Defenders, Strikers, and Controllers. :3 He's looking for another Leader Class, such as Warlords, Clerics, Wizards, etc. You'll see when you get the books.

blaugh  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 am
RafeRavel
InuVash255

I have ro get downloaded versions of the 4e books again, but are you still reqruiting? I'm familiar enough with 3.5 and DnD in general to know what I'm doing and have a vague understanding of how 4e machanics work. I'll just have to do a refresher.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 am
Suicidesoldier#1
RafeRavel
Suicidesoldier#1

Danke! xd And like I said, if you feel it's inappropriate, I can make something else. 3nodding

Guten tag! blaugh

lol

But yesh, a leader would be ideal.

Luckily, we have two wizards and one of dem dropped out, so that isn't that big of a deal. xp

Well, here's Darrius Mako, if you prefer! biggrin  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:43 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei
RafeRavel
InuVash255

I have ro get downloaded versions of the 4e books again, but are you still reqruiting? I'm familiar enough with 3.5 and DnD in general to know what I'm doing and have a vague understanding of how 4e machanics work. I'll just have to do a refresher.

I Hope you end up in the campaign.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:46 am
RafeRavel
InuVash255

Ah, gotcha  

InuVash255

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:50 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei
RafeRavel
InuVash255

Waita minute, waita minute... are't you the one who said she didn't like 4.0? question  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:53 am
RafeRavel
Ryunosuke Ryusei
RafeRavel
InuVash255

Waita minute, waita minute... are't you the one who said she didn't like 4.0? question

Only compared to 3.5 mostly because I understand 3.5 a lot better. I did say in that thread that if I couldn't get in a 3.5 game, I would be willing to play 4e.

But anyway, what exactly is you party lacking/in need of and what level is the campaign starting at?  

Ryunosuke Ryusei

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:55 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei
RafeRavel
Ryunosuke Ryusei
RafeRavel
InuVash255

Only compared to 3.5 mostly because I understand 3.5 a lot better. I did say in that thread that if I couldn't get in a 3.5 game, I would be willing to play 4e.

But anyway, what exactly is you party lacking/in need of and what level is the campaign starting at?

Did you look at the OP? It explains pretty much everything.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff