Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Library for Role-play

Back to Guilds

Like to role-play, but don't want to join many guilds or forums? The Library is a place for many rp stories for semi to advanced literature. 

Tags: Role-play, Stories, Fantasy, Semi-literate, Anime 

Reply Profiles
Have story ideas? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 pm
If you want to get creative and/or share ideas, you can do it here. It might become an rp in the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:54 pm
I'm thinking of having a Death Note rp. A sequel that occurs 17 or 18 years after Light dies. His soul is forbidden from entering heaven or hell, so the only option left is to be reborn. He as well as everyone else who has written in the Death Note also has their times of reincarnation and live without memories of their former life or of the Death Note. ...That is.. until they touch one.

Drawn to stop Kira, L's soul is also bound for a new life, once again, filled with the idea of justice.

The rp will be based around the manga or anime, not the movie. So it was N who beat Kira, not L.

What do you think? There'll be more details given in the summary than here, plus 2 twists.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:40 pm
Personally, never watched Death Note or read it. (Loved the memes from it though) But perhaps I can think of an idea?

A lot of people are ill in the future, and there has been no cure for it, for like ever. These sick patients become deranged and started to mutate into strange creatures with strange abnormalities, like Efrasia (I think it's a disease, but I'll make it up anyways) and movement disorder, not being able to control their own bodies they moan continuously as they are stripped of their homes, families and other things. They roam the streets and attack anyone whom they see fit. However there are a few survivors; doctors and nurses, architects and novelists and maybe a an artist. They are the only ones to have survived without being infected. However they are too, not normal. They posses the ability to create things into life-except an antidote. The artist can paint brilliant pictures and bring them to life and size. The Writer can poetically sooth an Infected's mind, and others too. The doctors can prescribe whatever they want-except the medicine they need. It seems as if someone has been testing them all this time. Only time will tell. Thinking of naming it INFECTED; the trials of a 5.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:03 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

Really? It's a really good anime. Great art, lots of "Ooh, that's smart"s and of corse L, which he is, in and of himself, kawaii! The live movies' are pretty good, too. They use the actual English voice actor's to dub the movie.

Sounds good by me. I'll unlock one of the forums for you (tomorrow) to post the threads. I'll put the summary one up because I occasionally will update them as the stories progress. You'll be allowed to design the rest of the rp and profiles however you like, unless you want me or someone else to set it up.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa

Really? It's a really good anime. Great art, lots of "Ooh, that's smart"s and of corse L, which he is, in and of himself, kawaii! The live movies' are pretty good, too. They use the actual English voice actor's to dub the movie.

Sounds good by me. I'll unlock one of the forums for you (tomorrow) to post the threads. I'll put the summary one up because I occasionally will update them as the stories progress. You'll be allowed to design the rest of the rp and profiles however you like, unless you want me or someone else to set it up.

Oh cool. I'll wait till tomorrow.

And about Death Note? I'm not really into the scene of demons and possessing bodies of innocent blonde kids who look like Zac Efron.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa

And about Death Note? I'm not really into the scene of demons and possessing bodies of innocent blonde kids who look like Zac Efron.

Huh? There is no possession. Just a kid with too much power over life and death who believes he's the new god and plays a figurative game of chess with L who believes Kira to be nothing more than a murderer. That's about the whole story in a nutshell. Well... the first part, anyway.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:31 pm
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa

Huh? There is no possession. Just a kid with too much power over life and death who believes he's the new god and plays a figurative game of chess with L who believes Kira to be nothing more than a murderer. That's about the whole story in a nutshell. Well... the first part, anyway.

Well, I never watched the show so I just assumed that's what it was with that creepy tall black man who's name is Ryuzaki or something? How is Light = Kira? I thought they were the same people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa

Well, I never watched the show so I just assumed that's what it was with that creepy tall black man who's name is Ryuzaki or something? How is Light = Kira? I thought they were the same people.

Okay, Light is Kira. In the japanese language, "R"s are pronounced as "L"s. So Kira becomes Kila. They were trying to use the english word, Killer. The People use that name to refer to him, not knowing who he really is.

Ryuk is the shinigami, or god of death who owns the Death Note which he dropped and Light picked up, making him the new owner. Only those who touch the Death Note can see the notebook's shinigami. So other shinigami would be invisible. You can kill a person by writing their name down while picturing their face. You can also control when and how they die up to a certain point.

L, who goes by the alias, Ryuzaki is the prodigy boy who helps the police to try and catch Kira and bring him to justice. L learned that Kira needs a name and face to kill, so L doesn't use his real name.

Does that help? It's better to watch 2-3 episodes first.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:56 pm
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa

Okay, Light is Kira. In the japanese language, "R"s are pronounced as "L"s. So Kira becomes Kila. They were trying to use the english word, Killer. The People use that name to refer to him, not knowing who he really is.

Ryuk is the shinigami, or god of death who owns the Death Note which he dropped and Light picked up, making him the new owner. Only those who touch the Death Note can see the notebook's shinigami. So other shinigami would be invisible. You can kill a person by writing their name down while picturing their face. You can also control when and how they die up to a certain point.

L, who goes by the alias, Ryuzaki is the prodigy boy who helps the police to try and catch Kira and bring him to justice. L learned that Kira needs a name and face to kill, so L doesn't use his real name.

Does that help? It's better to watch 2-3 episodes first.
Sounds cool, but I don't know yet. I get it now, thanks. But what is L's real name? Heard lotsa people love L because he's into sugary foods, is that so?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:06 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Sounds cool, but I don't know yet. I get it now, thanks. But what is L's real name? Heard lotsa people love L because he's into sugary foods, is that so?

Lawliet.
Yes, he loves sweets. And he's an insomniac.

Sorry this post is so short. I'm donating plasma and can only use one hand.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa

Lawliet.

Plasma...sounds fun. Lawliet isn't a name though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:17 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa

Lawliet.

Plasma...sounds fun. Lawliet isn't a name though.

I get paid, so it's worth it.

http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/L_Lawliet

make the next post in chatterbox if you can.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Dragonheart9217

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 am
I actually really like the idea of the Death Note role play. It's interesting how you decided how Light would come back into play. I really like that.
I seriously think you should do it. I mean I've watched and read most of Death note related things. But since my mother hates anime and the such, she made sure to make sure I didn't watch or read anything related to it. So I don't know some things that happened in Death Note but I basically know what happens razz . So you should totally do it biggrin I don't know the way you put it seems much better than fan fics i've seen when they try to do another Death Note.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:05 pm
If i get permission from the thread owner can i share with you a great story plot that i think would be amazing, if run right? I loved the thread, but because of issues with the owners, they have let the thread drop before it even really began. If i get the okay would you guys be willing to look into it and possibly run it?  

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items