Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] A New World? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:17 am
InsaneKatKing475
I am only accepting up to 8 characters. My last campaign got a little to hard to handle :3

Does this mean The Daywalker's Reign is being abandoned?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:20 am
Rain Yupa
InsaneKatKing475
I am only accepting up to 8 characters. My last campaign got a little to hard to handle :3

Does this mean The Daywalker's Reign is being abandoned?

Hell no! Its still running, i'm just waiting on Dallas to post her init so I can get the battle started. And besides, about half of the people in that exited. i need to update the list lol/  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RafeRavel rolled 5 8-sided dice: 7, 1, 6, 5, 1 Total: 20 (5-40)

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:43 pm
Rolling HP!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 pm
Redback - Human Inquisitor

History yet to come!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:49 pm
InsaneKatKing475
iLL iNTENT
Do you think it's salvageable or way too overpowered? I'd be willing to take any nerfs you feel would level it out. I've had a Rakshasa character in mind that I've been dying to play for a while now, lol

If you feel like it's just too much though I'll just look into something else.

Alright, as for the traits and what not, lose the Spell resistance and detect thoughts. Speed is fine, Darkvision is fine, Proficiencies are fine, Languages and skills are fine.

Class features, the Hit Dice are fine, as is the attack bonus and saves. You won't be getting the stat bonuses at every level. Instead, you'll get +2 to 1 stat of your choice at every other level and you can only put a maxium of +6 into any one stat (not including the bonus stat points you get from leveling normally). You start getting the stat bonuses at lvl 2 (so 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 is when you get the bonuses). Natural armor is fine. Damage reduction, lose the good and we're fine. Feats, that's the normal gain. Alter self is fine.

I'm sad to see the spell resistance go, being one of the most defining features of the Rakshasa. You drive a hard bargain sir but I'll take it, lol

I do have one question though about the starting gold. When you say standard do you mean standard for a Level 6 character or standard starting gold?  
iLL iNTENT rolled 15 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 5, 1, 5, 6, 4, 3, 5, 4, 5, 2, 6 Total: 52 (15-90)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:51 pm
Rollin for stats  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT rolled 15 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 6, 5, 1, 4, 1, 1, 2, 5, 6, 4, 4, 6, 6 Total: 62 (15-90)

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:53 pm
iLL iNTENT
Rollin for stats

9, 15, 16, 17, 11, 18

Not too shabby.  
iLL iNTENT rolled 5 10-sided dice: 3, 7, 3, 5, 4 Total: 22 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 pm
And rolling for HP  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:39 pm
iLL iNTENT
InsaneKatKing475
iLL iNTENT
Do you think it's salvageable or way too overpowered? I'd be willing to take any nerfs you feel would level it out. I've had a Rakshasa character in mind that I've been dying to play for a while now, lol

If you feel like it's just too much though I'll just look into something else.

Alright, as for the traits and what not, lose the Spell resistance and detect thoughts. Speed is fine, Darkvision is fine, Proficiencies are fine, Languages and skills are fine.

Class features, the Hit Dice are fine, as is the attack bonus and saves. You won't be getting the stat bonuses at every level. Instead, you'll get +2 to 1 stat of your choice at every other level and you can only put a maxium of +6 into any one stat (not including the bonus stat points you get from leveling normally). You start getting the stat bonuses at lvl 2 (so 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 is when you get the bonuses). Natural armor is fine. Damage reduction, lose the good and we're fine. Feats, that's the normal gain. Alter self is fine.

I'm sad to see the spell resistance go, being one of the most defining features of the Rakshasa. You drive a hard bargain sir but I'll take it, lol

I do have one question though about the starting gold. When you say standard do you mean standard for a Level 6 character or standard starting gold?

Standard gold for level 6  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 pm
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=349405

my char x3  

SilverAnubis

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:08 pm
RafeRavel
Redback - Human Inquisitor

History yet to come!

Alright, finished his history!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:11 pm
I have one more question regarding the HP and Skill Points that are acquired via Favored Class bonuses. Would Rakshasa be considered my Favored class? Or would I wait until I've taken all 10 levels of Rakshasa and then choose something like Sorcerer as a Favored class? Either way the bonus HP or Skill Points would come to a total of 10 rather than 20 like with a standard class, it would just determine whether I'm gaining them now or later on.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:21 pm
iLL iNTENT
I have one more question regarding the HP and Skill Points that are acquired via Favored Class bonuses. Would Rakshasa be considered my Favored class? Or would I wait until I've taken all 10 levels of Rakshasa and then choose something like Sorcerer as a Favored class? Either way the bonus HP or Skill Points would come to a total of 10 rather than 20 like with a standard class, it would just determine whether I'm gaining them now or later on.

The Rakshasa is more of race than a class, so, you'll gain them when you take an actual class.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:24 pm
InsaneKatKing475
iLL iNTENT

The Rakshasa is more of race than a class, so, you'll gain them when you take an actual class.

That's what I thought but I figured I'd double check.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 pm
I think that's everything, introducing Mahesha Jitendra  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers