Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] A New World? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:18 pm
[ Character Sheets ]

I am only accepting up to 8 characters. My last campaign got a little to hard to handle :3

[ Premise/Foreword ]

Congratulations heroes and heroines. you've done well in your respective lives. Of course, that existence has come to an end. And a new one begins. I'd like to welcome you to my world, a place much like yours. I do hope you'll enjoy your new life here, as you'll be with me for quite some time.

[ Setting Information/Background ]

You've been pulled into a new world. It looks like the one you're used to, the one you were born and raised in. But something feels off about it. What is it? You don't know. All you can do for now? Exist in this place.

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]

You were living the high life, enjoying life in the way only you can. Then, one night, after you fall asleep. The following morning, you awaken, to something entirely different. You're in a room that is not your own, in a place filled with sunlight and the sounds of talking coming from below you. What happened to you during the night? Why are you here? What has happened?

[ Character Creation ]

Available Sources: Anything in the Pathfinder SRD
Banned Resources: Nothing Really. Same as usual. If its agreed that a character seems to op'ed, then you can't play it.

ECL: 6
Gold: Standard
Races: Any in Pathfinder SRD or 3.5. Provide a link or some proof of the race, and I will generally accept it.
Ability Scores*: 5d6 drop the lowest 2, reroll 1s. Or 25 point buy. You can decide which to pick, and if you don't like your rolls, you can switch to 25 point buy.
xxxxxxxxxx*
Hit Points: Max at 1st, roll out the rest.
Alignments: Any
Pantheon: Any
Backgrounds: You give me a 2 paragraph background, you'll get +2 to any ability score you want. Perhaps more if i really like it :3

[ House/Optional Rules ]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm
It's not part of the Pathfinder SRD but someone is in the process of converting the Savage Species book to Pathfinder using their monster advancement rules. Would it be acceptable to play a Rakshasa using these rules?  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:38 pm
iLL iNTENT
It's not part of the Pathfinder SRD but someone is in the process of converting the Savage Species book to Pathfinder using their monster advancement rules. Would it be acceptable to play a Rakshasa using these rules?

Link is broken unfortunately. I can't see it. Http 404 error.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:43 pm
Huh, weird. Well here's the main page for it. It's the link in the first comment that says 'New Sample.'

http://paizo.com/forums/dmtz3t8v&page=4?Savage-Species-Rulebook-Conversion  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:48 pm
iLL iNTENT
Huh, weird. Well here's the main page for it. It's the link in the first comment that says 'New Sample.'

http://paizo.com/forums/dmtz3t8v&page=4?Savage-Species-Rulebook-Conversion

While its obvious the one making this put in some effort, however, I must say that i feel the rakshasa are a little op'ed to be player character races.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:00 pm
Can you explain what you mean by a new world? Like could someone from Faerun meet someone originally from Eberron? Or different concept?  

Vampfighter1
Crew

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:01 pm
Do you think it's salvageable or way too overpowered? I'd be willing to take any nerfs you feel would level it out. I've had a Rakshasa character in mind that I've been dying to play for a while now, lol

If you feel like it's just too much though I'll just look into something else.  
what_be_da_time rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 6, 6, 6, 6, 2, 6, 2, 6, 1, 4, 3, 6, 4, 2, 3, 5, 1, 4 Total: 84 (20-120)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm
Ahm here just ah rollin fer me stats  

what_be_da_time

what_be_da_time rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:18 pm
ahm a rollin one more time!  
what_be_da_time rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 5, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 pm
rollin again  

what_be_da_time

what_be_da_time rolled 5 8-sided dice: 8, 7, 7, 1, 1 Total: 24 (5-40)

what_be_da_time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 pm
and ah rollin'  
Arc Vembris rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 3, 1, 4, 4, 2, 1, 2, 4, 4, 6, 4, 5, 3, 1, 2, 3, 5, 1 Total: 61 (20-120)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:39 am
droppin some statz, four scores  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 4, 6 Total: 18 (4-24)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 am
dem 1s  
Arc Vembris rolled 10 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1, 5, 6, 5, 6, 6, 3, 6 Total: 47 (10-60)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:42 am
two more scores  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 am
final 1  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items