Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
When you don't know if its a guy flirting , or a nice person

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High On Cola

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 am
Soo im new to this school and I was in lunch and a guy came to sit with me and he was all nice , hes all like of whats ur name where do u come from , nice shoes etc. And I kept looking at him but i couldnt tell if he was bi ... FML  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:09 pm
High On Cola
Soo im new to this school and I was in lunch and a guy came to sit with me and he was all nice , hes all like of whats ur name where do u come from , nice shoes etc. And I kept looking at him but i couldnt tell if he was bi ... FML

both are possibilities...just become his friend for now and eventually it will come out what is what and what you can expect.  

Dragonite IV
Captain

Dapper Noob

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Saelune

IRL Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:08 am
Well, based on the phrase "Nice shoes, wanna ******** say hitting on you. But I have no experience of guys hitting on me in person, so I am a bad example.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:47 am
The school setting can be difficult to interpret someone. Did you take note of the way he looked at you or the tone of his voice?  

Anime Master ZERO

Latent Memories

Shy Receiver

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:09 pm
Its good to have hope, but chances are hes just a nice person. I've moved a bunch constantly joining new schools. Even this year I'm a senior and I dont know a soul. Their was a couple of nice guys that talked to me at different times, but it didn't turn out like I wanted. They all turned out to be straight, and kinda drifted away after I told them I was gay. I hate spending Friday alone...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:01 am
You could ask.  

Persephelia

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

that stark boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:04 am
lol in my case I'm that kind of guy ... people think I'm flirting a lot where's actually I'm just being nice ... its kinda bad thought I don't know what to do about it because I don't want to send out mixed signals to people ...

As for your scenario , think you should get to know him better...  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games