Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
New Game? Checking for Interest (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:57 pm
Sure, if you don't want reliable control of your primary means of transport.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:16 pm
Which could end up very very very poorly, lol

I volunteer to carry our mark.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 am
Still a very strong tie between Ephemeral Skies and Eberron.

I'm honestly not sure which way I lean more. Eberron is a sort of "shared language" with more resources, but my primary concern is that I'm not as versed in the setting as others may be. I guess, assuming everyone's fine with that, it wouldn't be too much of a problem...

Ephemeral Skies is easier in some ways, as the whole thing is free-ranging, and everyone has equal access to airships, but I remember there being some general confusion about the world setting, as no one was familiar with it... Hmm...

I'll give it a little longer and then decide, I guess...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 pm
I guess the bigger distinction is that while Eberron has airships, it's not about airships, wheras ES is a naval story set in the sky. In ES airships are ships, in Eberron they're planes.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:29 pm
I'm honestly good with either. Eberron works for me, and I was playing in the first Ephemeral Skies and enjoyed it, so I'm okay with that too. My only concern with Eberron is that as free agents, we'll end up with a party like a thread I once saw on the WotC boards--a list of things the "Worst Party in Eberron" was no longer allowed to do....

And I like dragon marks, so I'll be glad to play a character with a dragon mark as well, if it comes to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:46 am
Hmm... Still no decisive vote in the polls... I guess I'll need to make the decision... Keep an eye out for a thread!  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas