Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:39 am
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

Jack was pretty buisy getting ready for the new school year even though it started September 1st ... but with the 'High Inquisitor' breathing down his throat he hardly had time to spend time with his family and even was missing his neice's birth, but he was determened to make it up to them and even sent them a present for Luna "i hope she'll like it ... its not the best i could do but-" he said to himself as an owl flew in telling him about the list of first years joining the school that was 'approved' by Umbridge. comparing it to the origional he saw that half had been cut off and even saw that the ones that were left were 'Purebloods' "how dare that predjudicial-" he said ripping the list Umbridge gave him and got out the origional and got another owl sending it off to be distributed to letters "i wont be having anyone telling me how to run my school"

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:21 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the night had gone by and Jack was wide awake, he had spoken with Proffesor Slughorn on staying another year, but the Potion's Master wouldnt hear of it so he had to try and find a sutible replacement. down in defeat he turned to Kuriboh "what am i going to do? ... there isnt anyone who wanted to fill in the position and i cant ask any of the other teachers to do a double class" he said as the winged furball gave a coo "Miya? ... i dont think she knows much about potions, and i've got too much resposibilities as Headmaster to do it myself" he said rubbing his temples, usualy the school had trouble finding a Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, now he has to find a potions teacher before September 1st. what was even worse was Umbridge breathing down his neck, luckly she wasn't alowed to set foot on the grounds by order of the Minister, he odviously didnt want a repeat of the last time she was High Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 pm
Jack Ambrose

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack had receved news that they were determining if Miya was right to be a teacher for Hogwarts "fat chance" he said to himself pacing back and forth "more like to check to see if she's magical ... well i'll make sure she gets her wand" he said as he walked to the fireplace and saw the mirror nearby. the months of constant work left him with a rather long beard which made him shrug with uninterest 'a Headmaster without a beard would be unnatural' he thought and got a bit of powder and threw it at the fire "James and Kiko's" he said as he steped through and left to their home

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:00 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image

it had been a while sence he had returned and spoke with James and Kiko in the fireplace, and he did feel upset that he had made Miya upset and kept looking in the Pensieve at the time spent in Diagon Alley "maybe they're right ... i am to serious" he said as he waved his hand and the image went away and Kuriboh floated behind him then he pulled out his wand and pointed it to his head and a large stream of memories came out and he put them in a vial; he had just gotten rid of the memories of the four years he spent in Azkaban "better hide this so no one will ever see" he said to himself as the vial dissapeared. with his worst memories stowed away he felt a large weight lift from him and breathed in deeply, the air seemed sweeter than before and decided to do something he hadnt done in a long time: summon a creature. as he got out a white stone he breathed in deeply as he walked to the large window where it lead to a balcony and he held up the stone "with this crystal, i summon forth the Blue Eyes White Dragon!" he said as the stone evaperated and dragon itself appeared from the stone then let out a loud roar "hello my friend ... it's been a while" he said as he patted the head and remembered when Miya kept asking him to summon creatures to keep her in fighting practice, this one was one she had great difficulty defeating but succeded in the end, luckly his creatures couldnt die or be wounded. as the draon let ou a low roar, Jack smirked as he jumped in the air and landed on the dragon's back and flew around the castle, this was more fun he had in years and as the dragon was perched ontop of the castle "come on ... we got someone to see" he said as the dragon let out a roar and flew off to Atlantis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games