Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

where the injured of Hogwarts go to be mended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

as the teachers took him into the Hospital Wing, Madam Pomphry, the head nurse, went over to inspect him as well as the Doctor "what happened?" she asked as Jack explained as Pomphry nodded and got a potion bottle out of a cabinet and forced James to drink it, and instantly James started to calm down "he'll be ok?" he asked as the healer nodded and said he needed some rest is all as they all looked at James who was slowly breathing "i fear the worst ... he's had visions before ... but none that drove him to near madness" he said as Fawkes flew in through the window, but didnt have time so admire his old home when he was a pet for Dumbledore "Arigane's dead ... so is Xehanort, they killed eachother and were blasted into ash" the Pheonix explained as James's eyes slowly opened "Kiko ..." he said in a low voice

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko slowly walked forward taking his hand she gave him a small smile. "See I'm here just like I promised." She was trying not to cry, she really was trying not to cry. Tsukiko wanted to be brave this time. She wanted to start being brave for him.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i'm sorry ... i didnt mean for this to happen, not when you were so happy" he said as the other teachers went out but Jack and the Doctor stayed "you ok, bro?" he asked as James smiled as he nodded slowly and Fawkes flew over to him and droped some tears on his forhead, helping him heal faster. but that didnt matter to him at the moment, he just turned to his wife and held her hand "i'm ok ... i promise" he said as there was a flash of light from the window behind him as he slowly got up with his regained strength to see that they were setting off fireworks and one was in the shape of a 'J' and a 'T' in a heart. smiling, he looked at them going of, but he also knew the sad truth that Arigane was dead and a part of him mourned him, but he could swear he saw something of his face smiling at him as if he didnt want him to be sad and as he turned to his wife, he wasnt and he hugged her softly "dont worry ... nothing's going to hurt us anymore"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just nodded slightly and held him tightly. She felt a few tears fall. Relief that he was okay, "I thought I told you not to scare me like that anymore." It hadn't hit her that Arigane was dead yet, but it would later. And she would mourn over the loss of her friend.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i promise ... besides you know me ... i'm too stuborn to have anything bad to happen to me or you for that matter" he said with a smile, even though Arigane was gone, he could tell things were going to change for the better

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm
The Nurse stood by. " This is all so weird."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor"

"which ... the magic or the injuries?" the Doctor asked. it had been ten months for everone else sence the wedding, however for the Doctor and Nurse, a meer week "i voluntiered to try and substitute for Madam Pomphry here ... you didnt have to you know" he said to his sister as he was observing some magical remidies including Skele-grow, Mandrake Juice, and Wolfbane Potion. the Doctor had been avoiding UNIT for some time and tried to find a sutible hobby and trying to keep the time travel to a minimum "to think, years ago i would have thought this rubish but here we are in an actual Wizard's infermery ... maybe i could try and fill one of the teaching positions ... i heard that Potion's position is open and i've done a few concoctions in my life time ... drake a few of them too but either way why not?" he kept saying as he eyed the objects

"Basicly ... Run!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:27 am
" The Magic."

The Nurse looked at him funny. " How long do you think we're going to be here? But if we do have to settle down for a bit I think potions would be good for you. I wonder if defense against the dark arts is open?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"well we've seen weird things the Time Lords said didnt exist ... so why not this"? he said with a smile "i highly doubt Daleks and Cybermen count as Dark Arts creatures ... and plus i hear they found that teacher before the wedding" he said as he gave her a look "Sis ... why are you in such a hurry to leave? i mean yeah we travel through time and space but realy all we've been doing is running ... maybe we should slow down for now ... and plus this is the only time that trouble hasn't found us and you have no idea how i want to avoid trouble for the last 900 years"

"Basicly ... Run!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:28 am
The Nurse smiled. " I don't know. And I agree that I would love to just have a normal life without all the hassle of policing the universe."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"you'd think it'd be quite after all this time with Gallifrey being back but it seems that even they dont calm things down" he said as he used his Sonic Screwdriver to check the protection of the castle, it was fine "i'm just lucky a Dalek didnt show up while we were here, i tend to have bad luck myself"

"Basicly ... Run!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 pm
" You have bad luck? I had Daleks, cybermen, and even fishy vampires after me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"ok so Venice wasnt the best vacation choice in the date i chose" he said as he went to examine one of the books "i dont make good choices yeah but you cant tell me you didnt enjoy it ... except for the part of wanting to sink the city but other than that it was fine"

"Basicly ... Run!"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:21 pm
The Nurse rolled her eyes. " Yah. It was kinda fun." She looked around. " So wanna go look around this place or what?"  
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff